Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Echoing the sentiments of everyone who said that Emily needs to shut the fuck up. Also, that dress! Does she not understand that she's just making herself look even bigger? Those arms look like a male footballer's and those puffs on the top of her shoulders look fucking ridiculous!

Shannon's dress was a last-minute purchase because the Project Runway guy fucked up the dress he was supposed to be making for her after she flew him to California and provided accommodations for him on her own dime. Really screwed her.

I used to really like Heather and like her, I enjoy fancy things, but she has really turned into a prize cow.

Gina is trailer park trash and a dumbo, to boot.

• Love 11

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I want to see more of Noella.   I think Jen should leave, because I don't think she is  contributing anything interesting.   I think Heather is putting it out there that Noella is fired as wishful thinking because Noella is a loose cannon and cannot be kept under her proverbial thumb like the others.   Noella is going to make the show interesting,

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Ahhhh so that explains why Shannon had the only dress that didn't look like a 9th grade design fail but did look like it belonged to a 25 year old.    Yikes, I don't remember a reunion where everyone looked like they got dressed without a mirror - including Andy.   Corduroy suit Andy, really?  

(Bolded mine)

Was I the only one who got major Mr. Rogers (who I LOVED) vibes from that suit jacket and tie combo on Andy?  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I want to see more of Noella.   I think Jen should leave, because I don't think she is  contributing anything interesting.   I think Heather is putting it out there that Noella is fired as wishful thinking because Noella is a loose cannon and cannot be kept under her proverbial thumb like the others.   Noella is going to make the show interesting,

Heather is a conniving snake.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

That's not how real friends, regardless of gender, would act.

In my opinion, THAT is the biggest difference between the original Housewives shows and the current ones.  Now, it’s more of a competition and they’re pitted against one another.  It’s like a flippin game show.    

Early on, we did see some true blue friendships and it wasn’t all about EGO and hawking the bullshit product du jour.   All we see now are opportunists who are desperate to prove to the world how great they like to THINK they are and make a few extra bucks while they attempt the dupe. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Everything you wrote here is exactly the reason why I don't trust other women and don't hang out with but a few anymore...ugh...the gossiping, the back stabbing, the competition between them and the lack of compassion for a weaker, problem ridden woman. I have been a lot more at peace now that I have simple relationships with women...I don't engage in confessionals or long conversations that reveal too much. What I found so disturbing from last night was the gang up on Shannon and to some extent Noella...the gang up on Shannon was like a blitz. And it was constant. These women should be ashamed of themselves for the beat down that they engaged in with her. Emily and Gina are bullies and Heather is just repulsive with her high and mighty superiority and so much bullshit about "protecting " her family. If your privacy and need to protect your family is important, then get off the show! And as for Andy Cohen, he participated in the gang up of Noella and sat there grinning when Gina and Emily were beating up Shannon. Frankly, Shannon should quit the show. It's not fun anymore. 

Nailed it!

• Love 6

Emily, STFU!! She won’t let Shannon complete a single sentence. I hate the way he never controls these things at reunions. He really needs to step in and stop the interrupting and let women finish their sentences

• Love 16

Ugliest reunion looks ever! Including Andy. Together they're the reject basket of Easter eggs.

Emily could use a little more blush and cleavage. And some cheaper looking more outdated earrings. And who wears a prom dress without a wrist corsage?

She works hard for the money. So hard for it honey. I don't even want to think about the stuff noella does for her sugar perves. Two girls and cup kinda grossness.

Dr Jen doing a silent mimic by shaking her head up and down to show her agreement. It's like an alien trying to appear human. Don't forget to breathe or you'll you give yourself away.

Shannon get on your God damn knees and grovel for forgiveness from The Cruella Deville. I mean, this perfect woman was the only person in the world who knew your dickhead ex was cheating on you and she chose not to blow your life up! You should be forever grateful and loyal to the queen of high standards.

I found the perfect outfit for Gina for next year.

11-03-21Studio4_RT_MJ_11-26-10_7_P8124_Pink_P_10930_EH.jpg

Edited by J80134
Mispell
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Mar said:

Emily, STFU!! She won’t let Shannon complete a single sentence. I hate the way he never controls these things at reunions. He really needs to step in and stop the interrupting and let women finish their sentences

I yelled, "STFU you lying bitch," at my tv a lot last night.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Andy always comes off as a pimp and gawker. 

From the very first RHOC reunion (and every RH reunion  since) I've maintained Andy Cohen hates women and while I think he's learned to hide it better it always comes out at reunion time.  He literally looks gleeful when the women attack each other.

3 minutes ago, Mar said:

I’ve really been trying to like Noella simply because she is not team Heather/Emily/Gina. But every time she opens her mouth she is just so strange that I cringe. For me it’s really really uncomfortable to watch her on my screen. Somethings really off with her.

There are so many reality shows I think Noella is definitely on the wrong one and I cannot imagine why she worked SO hard (by her own admission) to get an orange.

• Love 10

Emily is so obnoxious and needs to STFU.    Gina says Shannon has to answer for all the ding dong things she did meanwhile Gina has an exorcism and leaves gifts for ghosts in coal mines.  What did Shannon actually do to anyone - other than Gina's imaginary issue with her being jealous of her phony friendship with Heather?  As discussed at length before, the ire of the lawsuit reveal directed at Shannon was ridiculous.  Most people would want to know that a person they were friends with had sued them in the past!  

Jen is boring.  Her and Ryne are not fun to watch and sometimes even uncomfortable.  Noella is nuts but I like that she doesn't kiss up to the others.  

I think they tried to make this season the Heather Dubrow show but her and Gina and Emily constantly ganging up 3 on 1 against Shannon showed a very ugly side to her.

• Love 21
19 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Weren’t those Erika’s words to Sutton? Hmmm

The EXACT SAME WORDS only Erika delivered them with the snarly face and scary voice.  MUCH more frightening!  Probably why Sutton requested security after that!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree with you that Heather seemed appalled at the sex toy company purchase, but I don't know if it was because of the type of business, or if it was because Noella was only supposedly dating the guy for a few weeks before he "bought" her a business.  Noella seems kind of shady to me, like she's some kind of old world courtesan or something, who looks for rich guys to support and take care of her.

Seems kind of shady??????   :) . Beyond........ummm I don't think she could be more contrived if she tried. She is a trainwreck that I can't not watch but she is really horrible and a total wreck. (in my old lady opinion). Even if she is as wild sexually as she broadcasts,,, WHO  broadcasts that? Not anyone I know, and certainly no one who is battling custody arrangements.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, Mar said:

I’ve really been trying to like Noella simply because she is not team Heather/Emily/Gina. But every time she opens her mouth she is just so strange that I cringe. For me it’s really really uncomfortable to watch her on my screen. Somethings really off with her.

Totally agree. I think she is a complete nut job.

• Love 9

Did anyone else catch the very subtle dig that Heather threw out?  When Andy was talking about her "triumphant return" to RHOC and they were talking about how she and Terry are oh so happy now, how hard they worked and they've managed to avoid the "Housewives curse"??  

Pretty nasty dig to several of the women sitting there - Shannon and Gina, specifically, and Dr. Jen (still to be determined).  Noella, too, I guess, depending on what story you believe.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Oh he will if one of his favorites is being interrupted. The reunion when  Carol Radziwill and Bethenny were going at it Andy screamed at Carol and Ramona to shut up, his exact words, he wanted to hear what Bethenny had to say.  He is despicable.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

"I still do not understand why Heather is mad at Shannon if Terry dismissed that lawsuit with a wave of a hand when he confronted Nicole, if it was no big deal then why has Heather reacted this way even after saying that Terry has lawsuits against him all the time."

Totally agree with Terry dismissing it so easily - yet to Heather it was an attack on her family. Makes ZERO sense. But, it was a great way for her to villainize Shannon and easily get 2 new sidekick fluffers. Honestly, if Andy/Bravo think that viewers liked Heather's return, they are even more out of touch than the women on the show. 

Edited by NJbutNoHousewife
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Wow....you have a much better memory than I do!!!  At least I got most of it right, LOL!!  😂

The only other thing that can be added is that David’s fling was at that lunch with Heather, and that’s how it got back to David, who then reprimanded Shannon while Tamra was there.  How’s that for messing with a family, huh Heather?

• Useful 4
  • Love 10

Kelly Dodd and her husband have a podcast and between that on her Instagram account, she is relentless about saying nasty things about the show and the women on it. She just can’t seem to get over being fired. I think she crossed the line here

1DFD0B4C-C495-473C-A06A-1EF4770014AF.jpeg

• LOL 4

Jen’s husband changes his name from Ryan to Ryne. And for the rest of his life, every introduction will be “Ryan?” “No, Ryne”.

He couldn’t have thought that through a little?

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TOL said:

The only other thing that can be added is that David’s fling was at that lunch with Heather, and that’s how it got back to David, who then reprimanded Shannon while Tamra was there.  How’s that for messing with a family, huh Heather?

I mean, the person messing with the family there was David (and his girlfriend), not really Heather. The fact that David reprimanded Shannon because he girlfriend was at a lunch where she heard gossip tells you everything you need to know about him.

I may not be a Shannon fan but David is the absolute worst.

• Love 21
7 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

In my opinion, THAT is the biggest difference between the original Housewives shows and the current ones.  Now, it’s more of a competition and they’re pitted against one another.  It’s like a flippin game show.    

Early on, we did see some true blue friendships and it wasn’t all about EGO and hawking the bullshit product du jour.   All we see now are opportunists who are desperate to prove to the world how great they like to THINK they are and make a few extra bucks while they attempt the dupe. 

One of the few episodes I really enjoyed this season was the one when Shannon and John had Heather and Terry, Emily and Shane over for dinner and a boat ride. They were all having a good time and the couples all seemed to get along and were having fun. There were no bitter words or acrimony... just a beautiful evening out on the water, good food, good conversation and pleasantries. I thought maybe, just maybe, it would harken in a friendlier tone between all three ladies and Shannon would at last have some comraderie with Emily and Heather. Seems like Shannon wasted her time and money on the catered dinner and all the planning seeing has to how her season ended up with Emily and Heather attacking her non stop last night.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Mar said:

Kelly Dodd and her husband have a podcast and between that on her Instagram account, she is relentless about saying nasty things about the show and the women on it. She just can’t seem to get over being fired. I think she crossed the line here

She truly is vile.  What a miserable person.  

I have always felt so sad for her daughter, who seems to be a real sweetheart from what I’ve seen.  What an example she sets.  🙄

• Love 7
9 hours ago, J80134 said:

Ugliest reunion looks ever! Including Andy. Together they're the reject basket of Easter eggs.

Emily could use a little more blush and cleavage. And some cheaper looking more outdated earrings. And who wears a prom dress without a wrist corsage?

She works hard for the money. So hard for it honey. I don't even want to think about the stuff noella does for her sugar perves. Two girls and cup kinda grossness.

Dr Jen doing a silent mimic by shaking her head up and down to show her agreement. It's like an alien trying to appear human. Don't forget to breathe or you'll you give yourself away.

Shannon get on your God damn knees and grovel for forgiveness from The Cruella Deville. I mean, this perfect woman was the only person in the world who knew your dickhead ex was cheating on you and she chose not to blow your life up! You should be forever grateful and loyal to the queen of high standards.

I found the perfect outfit for Gina for next year.

11-03-21Studio4_RT_MJ_11-26-10_7_P8124_Pink_P_10930_EH.jpg

Best post of them all!!! Especially the photo above 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I mean, the person messing with the family there was David (and his girlfriend), not really Heather. The fact that David reprimanded Shannon because he girlfriend was at a lunch where she heard gossip tells you everything you need to know about him.

I may not be a Shannon fan but David is the absolute worst.

Does he even see the girls anymore? From what Shannon said it sounded like he has nothing to do with them at all.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mar said:

OMG!!! That is too funny!!!

• LOL 3
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

As per usual. When does she not look like crap? And FFS please put those swollen, huge tata's away! 

Shannon looks like she's packed in to that dress (cute dress, though) with 10 pairs of spanx. She and Emily are still sporting those super thick, long extensions. They are going toe to toe with the NJ ladies with all their makeup and extensions. 

Dr. Jen is over medicated. Nobody told her she needs to come out with guns blazing at these reunions!

Why did they not have Heather, Gina and Emily on one couch and Shannon, Noella, and Dr. Jen on the other? Makes more sense to me. 

But does wearing Spanx help that much, since just by virtue of wearing it, it makes you thicker since you're adding layer a of material?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Best post of them all!!! Especially the photo above 😂😂😂

Does he even see the girls anymore? From what Shannon said it sounded like he has nothing to do with them at all.

Didn't she say last night she has them 100% of the time? I'm assuming she means the twins since Sophie is in college. David is the worst.

I thought Jenn's hair and make-up looked good. From what we saw of her. Emily's dress was the worst.

Noella. I'm so baffled by this woman. I don't believe James was separated when they met on this sugar daddy website. She said they were together 5 years and 1 year of marriage. How old is her son? And she also has a daughter right? I'm sure she was just looking for love and money had nothing to do with it 🙄.And what's up with her new bf buying her a company? I did get a kick out of the other women's faces when Noella was laughing and giggling about her new man.

• Love 7

I don't get the Spanx.  Yes, they add a layer to your dress, and all they do is redistribute the fat.  So they give you this square, padded shape and make your dress even tighter.  

I've tried every brand of shape wear out there.  Got a drawer full of 'em.  I'm about 10-15 lbs. overweight, but busty, like a cross between an Emily and a Shannon shape.  Trust me, I look so much better without the shape wear than with it.

I had one year where I had 6 formal occasions in the year, all within the same group of people (weddings, etc.), so I had to buy 6 different formal dresses ($$$ ouch).  I bought so much shape wear that year, and it all ended up in the bottom of my drawer.  In addition to the fact that I couldn't breathe, it all just made me look like a square from the front AND the back.  

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Everything you wrote here is exactly the reason why I don't trust other women and don't hang out with but a few anymore...ugh...the gossiping, the back stabbing, the competition between them and the lack of compassion for a weaker, problem ridden woman. I have been a lot more at peace now that I have simple relationships with women...I don't engage in confessionals or long conversations that reveal too much. What I found so disturbing from last night was the gang up on Shannon and to some extent Noella...the gang up on Shannon was like a blitz. And it was constant. These women should be ashamed of themselves for the beat down that they engaged in with her. Emily and Gina are bullies and Heather is just repulsive with her high and mighty superiority and so much bullshit about "protecting " her family. If your privacy and need to protect your family is important, then get off the show! And as for Andy Cohen, he participated in the gang up of Noella and sat there grinning when Gina and Emily were beating up Shannon. Frankly, Shannon should quit the show. It's not fun anymore. 

You actually know women like this IRL? I an glad to say I don't. My girlfriends are always supportive and fun. There are issues we choose to agree to disagree-mostly politics-but these crazy screaming fights are not something I have ever experienced. At least nit since middle school and probably not then. That's why I think the early seasons were better. The women actually seemed to like each other. Obviously, this group of women are not friends and never will be with the possible exception of Gina and Emily. They seem to have bonded as mean girls. NY isn't the only one that needs a total reboot. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12

Eh, I know women like this IRL too.

I was just talking about this last night with a friend.  We have both distanced ourselves from some women who are exactly like this.  Think they own the world, do nothing but talk about others, talk about each other to anyone who will listen, act like they're someone's best friend, then stab them in the back.  Women in their late 50's; one is over 60!

Gina better watch her back and mind every P and Q around Heather.  Heather has love-bombed Gina, giving her a taste of champagne-ordering buttons, NYC trips, expensive reunion necklaces (Heather's reunion necklace is > $60,000).  But the minute Gina steps out of line, she will be moved to the bottom rung of Heather's ladder.  

I suspect we will see some friendship cracks next season, as I think all this smoochy-smoochy stuff is for the cameras only.

I'd bet my next paycheck that Heather & Gina aren't hanging out in Gina's small townhome in yoga pants, watching Netflix.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

From the very first RHOC reunion (and every RH reunion  since) I've maintained Andy Cohen hates women and while I think he's learned to hide it better it always comes out at reunion time.

On the nosey!

16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

He literally looks gleeful when the women attack each other.

Gleeful?  I thought he was going to cream his corduroys.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

But does wearing Spanx help that much, since just by virtue of wearing it, it makes you thicker since you're adding layer a of material?

I can't even imagine how uncomfortable it is! People like Shannon and Kim Kardashian (she has her own brand) wear layers of these hideous undergarments. Even the skinniest of celebs wear them because they say it "smoothes" them out. In my mother's day they were called Girdles. Remember that, ladies?  How sweaty and hot it must be to wear that stuff.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

The fat has to go somewhere. Spanx just redistributes. That’s why we see back boobs.
Why can’t Emily be proud of her curves?  I like the fact that she actually eats. 

The fake eyelashes, fake hair extensions, faces pumped full of filler…it’s kinda sad.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Why can’t Emily be proud of her curves?

She CAN. She Should. She's just not displaying them to the best of their potential. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 4/21/2022 at 4:35 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

And everyone bitches about 3 parts… so they went back to 2 and STILL people gripe lol .. this proves the season sucks cause it’s ONLY 2 parts?…this argument proves you can’t make everyone happy ... even the shows that did 3 parts for a reason (hi you have how many lawsuits against your husband and you and Hi you ripped off people and had Homeland security come to pick you up) we ALL said one of the parts always feels like filler ... NOT having a 3 part reunion doesn't prove anything other then they heard us all bitching about how its never needed

I don’t see anyone complaining that it’s ONLY 2 parts, me included. It’s an observation that the producers had absolutely nothing to work with that they couldn’t even stretch it to the unnecessary 3 part reunion.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I don’t see anyone complaining that it’s ONLY 2 parts, me included. It’s an observation that the producers had absolutely nothing to work with that they couldn’t even stretch it to the unnecessary 3 part reunion.

I have seen post of People saying because it’s not 3 parts it proves how “bad” this season was .. like 3 parts of a reunion measure the success of a show lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1