Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I have mad crush on Owen Wilson. He was Edward Appleby in Rushmore. Never seen but a big part of that movie.

Please.  Bill Murray owns that movie!  He rewrote nearly every film role he ever played.

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fourteeen pounds. Guess those ankle exercises didn’t work after all.

Seems to be a perception that 10 minutes exercise = worked off 10 cheeseburgers. 

The exercise helps, but the food is really what is needed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I haven’t been paying attention, but was watching….talking with my mom..Who is the lady with him?

She says she’s his foster mom.

Someone needs to slip these poundticipants some sugar free gummy bears. I had them one time, and man, I could not get to the porcelain throne fast enough. I believe they act the same as laxatives. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

I thought he was found lying in bed.  That's not suspicious at all.

Yea it is just so scary how you can hit your head, think you are fine, go to sleep and never wake up. It happens but it is frightening how fragile we can be….

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Someone needs to slip these poundticipants some sugar free gummy bears. I had them one time, and man, I could not get to the porcelain throne fast enough. I believe they act the same as laxatives. 

I've heard that happened to several people.  Weren't they taken off the market?

• Love 4

I don’t know if Robin works, but if I found out I wasted my valuable PTO to help somebody who gained nearly 40 pounds, I would be absolutely livid. Had her in the hospital the day of, giant ass cheeks all exposed, knowing all the while that he hadn’t done the work. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, mmecorday said:

I'm not doing anything mushy for Valentine's Day. I think we're going to order one of those heart-shaped pizzas and watch Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Awesome plans.  

Enjoy.

Just now, mmecorday said:

I'm not doing anything mushy for Valentine's Day. I think we're going to order one of those heart-shaped pizzas and watch Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I told Mr Lima Bean to go ahead and get me some flowers today before all the good ones are gone. I bet he’s relieved.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MEEEE!!!????

C31BED3A-C5DD-4EF1-A9A1-017F60FBED5C.jpeg

• LOL 4

Yes, formerly made by Haribo in 5 lb bags, now made by Albanese, but the most hysterical reviews still are from the Haribo years.     They're worth reading on Amazon. 

I'm running out of patience for David. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

"Wink, wink!"

Right, what kind of foster mom has the money to fly in for Dr visits to support a 30 year old man.

Just Zoom in or something unless there's something more going on there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Yea, he hit his head and didn't think it was a problem. Just like Miranda Richardson 

I had an aunt who had a similar injury. She got it just before starting a drive. An hour later a cop found her in her car on the shoulder of the highway with no idea of where she was or where she was going. 

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My favorite MST3K movie is "The Day the Earth Froze."  It's loaded with MN/WI allusions.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

It's the sugar substitute. It's awful. As a diabetic, I ate these treats at first, but then learned they will make you sick real fast, and stopped. I'm better off with a small portion of the real thing. 

Last summer, someone gave me a bag of hard lemon candy for my birthday. I noticed I was having 'gastric issues' more than usual. I couldn't understand why, every day I was getting sick. The only thing different was ... the candy. Because it was a hard candy, I didn't even look at the packaging, and yeah, it was sugar free for diabetics. Never again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2