Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ok pounders that was a fun season!! We had a lot of great moments together this year for sure!! Hopefully we will get some more snark in the WATN episodes.. If not, see y'all next year! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Well, I guess this is it for a while...(well, except for the regular threads). I'll miss chatting with you. See you around the boards!

I'm gonna keep following Lonnie on Instagram. He gives me hope. 

I hope David stays on track and does well. Maybe it's just in comparison to the last several folks, but I'm optimistic for him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Ricky Nelson! (fanning self). I remember watching Ozzie and Harriet and hoping hoping hoping Ricky would perform one of his songs at the end. My friend and I would put on her older sister's makeup in preparation. We were maybe 8. 

🎶I’m a traveling man, made a lot of stops all over the world

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Well, my Pounder Pals, I love you like crazy. I'll miss our Wednesday night snark.  I'll be eating and crying, eating and crying, eating and crying. 

But, hey..  I hear that the next season of LAL (March) will be 1.5 hours long! Silver linings!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 14

Well, this was a bummer, but I was still glad to spend the evening with all of you here.   If this is indeed the last of the season - I am still optimistic about maybe having some 'where are they now' episodes this season - I will miss you but I will see you around the forums.  If this show is not coming back, I will probably watch the 1000 pound friends, at least the first coule episodes to see what it's like.  Have a good night, everyone!

• Love 7

Well, I thought we were going to have a happier ending, but it was not to be.

Is this the last show of the season? Will they do a 'Where are they now?'?

If it's not the last show, see you guys next week. Otherwise, watch those eating habits. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Well, this was a bummer, but I was still glad to spend the evening with all of you here.   If this is indeed the last of the season - I am still optimistic about maybe having some 'where are they now' episodes this season - I will miss you but I will see you around the forums.  If this show is not coming back, I will probably watch the 1000 pound friends, at least the first coule episodes to see what it's like.  Have a good night, everyone!

Where shall we meet, Pounders? 1000 lb Best Friends? I'll see some of you in 2 weeks on 90 day Fiance (whichever way) .

• Love 7

Well, thank you all for so graciously welcoming me on to this forum. It’s made Wednesday nights something to look forward to. But now I have to watch Married at First Sight, just to fill my shifty reality show quota. Be strong, stay safe and live your best life. Over and out.

• Love 14