Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

What do you do with leftovers?  I feel like they aren't half as good when reheated unless they are commercially flash-frozen...  don't they get soggy? 

They’re acceptable. I’ll warm them in microwave. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Help! My house smells like broccoli and cauliflower! I'm boiling cinnamon, but it's not doing enough to push the cruciferous evil out.

Suggestions? 

The farting from broccoli and cauliflower will give your environs a different kinda aroma?

• LOL 5
28 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm kinda turned off by Vanessa (the one who can't decide if she should do the surgery or not). Just because you were raised poor, doesn't mean you have to be vulgar. I find her uncomfortable to watch.

If by “kinda turned off” you mean you’re totally repulsed, you think her tales of sexual exploits are the nightmare-inducing lies of a lying liar, you want to punch her square in the face, and you watch to *see* her disgusting sorry ass fail, then me, too. If not, please pardon the interruption. ☺️

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Colonoscopies in real time!

One of the funniest sections on Stephen Colbert's old show was a do-it-yourself colonoscopy at Walgreen's.  Swallow a small camera, move your body around, voila, colonoscopy.  It was in response to a politician who said one could just get one at Walgreens.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I just saw on @ams1001 post and went to TLC schedule... looks like this is the last episode of this season, unless next week is a break for some reason.  Hope this one will be a good one!  

At least, my continuing education program has a cool new series on veterinary pharmacy every Wednesday starting with next week, for five or six weeks... so I will still have something to do on Wednesday.  But it won't be the same without you guys!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Help! My house smells like broccoli and cauliflower! I'm boiling cinnamon, but it's not doing enough to push the cruciferous evil out.

Suggestions? 

Fart??

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Robin's house is an eerie combination of cluttered and too clean. 

I am freaking out at the clutter. I'm no minimalist, I have tons of houseplants and pictures and books and stuff, but not a patch on Robin's House of Tchotchkes. Yikes. 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So which kind of uppers do you think Robin is on?

HAHAHAHAHA, @Auntie Anxiety you are on fire tonight! Must be that unexpected human interaction you had earlier. Honed your wits. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Suggestions? 

Candle? Open a window? Got any air freshener? I go nuts when my husband cooks fish. I do all of those things. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

If by “kinda turned off” you mean you’re totally repulsed, you think her tales of sexual exploits are the nightmare-inducing lies of a lying liar, you want to punch her square in the face, and you watch to *see* her disgusting sorry ass fail, then me, too. If not, please pardon the interruption. ☺️

How did you know my exact thoughts where upon I attempted to watch this show??

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yeah. I didn't want to get yelled at for being anti-poverty or something, but yeah. She's just not my kind of person. Call me Robin.

• Love 3

I had to excuse myself for a few minutes to tend to my cat. She was singing the song of her people. It's called "Human, Why Is My Food Bowl Empty?". AKA "The Plaintive Wail of a Hungry Siamese Cat." It is ear-piercing.

Did I miss anything other than David waddling around while "Mom" makes goo-goo eyes at him?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

He is good looking. I agree. But lose the beard. 

His hair even looks clean and shiny. I don't like long hair on guys but his at least looks pretty healthy (which is surprising given his general state of health).

Approved for surgery if he loses another 30 in the next two months. Nice.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Suggestions? 

Smoke some marijuana. That covers any smell...or so I've been told. 

• LOL 12