Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

There's a weird vibe between those two. And it's not maternal/filial. 

Is it me, or was Dr. Now smirking while he asked David, "And is there anybody who is going to move down here [Houston] with you?" 

• Love 4

His apartment in Houston is on the second floor...probably good for him, if he doesn't have a heart attack from the exertion.

He should have offered the driver a little extra to help carry his bags up the stairs...

• Love 2

I really think this fat bastard is going to succeed.

Nope.  I’m wrong again.

Edited by PsychoKlown
Just now, TazDevil said:

I guess there were no first floor apartments available in all of Houston?

WIth all the 600-pounders from all the country moving to Houston and all wanting first floor apartments, plus hurricanes/flooding taking out a lot of those first floor apartments...  probably there is low inventory.

He gained!!!  No surgery for him!

• Love 5

Was that David groaning when he flopped on the sofa, or was it the sofa groaning in agony?  

My condolences to the guy who just had to blur David's massive ass showing through the hospital gown.

Month 1 763

Month 3 696

Month 5 or 6 733 up 37 lbs.   Dr. Now is going to go full enraged gerbil on him. 

Surgery cancelled.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

His sulky tone is suggesting he won't do well.  This is just a pattern of squandering his chances - university, jobs, now surgery... he can't sustain effort over long-term, even if he can motivate himself for a short push. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

It takes courage to do what he did at that size because people make fun. 

True. It just highlights the ridiculous “standards” of censoring, sexualizing and controlling women’s titties when many look less tittle-like than his, though.

• Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I guess without momma there to cook every meal for him, he's just going to order whatever he feels like.  Shocking that he didn't magically lose weight.

You are right... that's probably why he gained - because it was not HIM eating better, it was Robin feeding him better.  As soon as food choices were up to him and only him - he forgot everything he never learned from Dr. Now's book and went back to what was 'comforting'.

• Love 8