Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: David's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Someone needs to slip these poundticipants some sugar free gummy bears. I had them one time, and man, I could not get to the porcelain throne fast enough. I believe they act the same as laxatives. 

The Amazon reviews make for amazing/disgusting reading. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Someone needs to slip these poundticipants some sugar free gummy bears. I had them one time, and man, I could not get to the porcelain throne fast enough. I believe they act the same as laxatives. 

Some of the funniest reviews but I did not participate. They could lose about fifty pounds.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm going to start a line to punch these Daily Harvest advertisers. Who's with me?

I’d like to see a commercial for Dr Now’s clinic. “How ya’ll doin’? Are you fat? You want to lose tirdy pounds in one munt?”

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Right, what kind of foster mom has the money to fly in for Dr visits to support a 30 year old man.

Just Zoom in or something unless there's something more going on there.

Someone who is mentally fragile? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t know if Robin works, but if I found out I wasted my valuable PTO to help somebody who gained nearly 40 pounds, I would be absolutely livid. Had her in the hospital the day of, giant ass cheeks all exposed, knowing all the while that he hadn’t done the work. 

He'd have to FaceTime with him getting on a scale before I'd get anywhere near the hospital again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've heard that happened to several people.  Weren't they taken off the market?

No, they just changed company name.    I think they're still on Amazon, but listed as "Currently Out of Stock", but the reviews are still there.  "Albanese Confectionary Sugar Free Assorted Fruit Gummi Bear" the reviews are very funny.   There are smaller packages, just not the 5 lbs ones.   The Malitol which is the ingredient that can have tragic laxitive effects. 

So now we have the truth.   He was booted for having a 10 day party in the parents' house, Complete with coke, weed, booze, and tons of underage kids having a party for 10 days.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've heard that happened to several people.  Weren't they taken off the market?

I don't know about the gummies, but there are still candies like this on the market that are aimed at diabetics.  I don't eat them.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Since when does Zale's have diamond earrings for $99?!!!  Must be diamond dust....

I have one of their 99 dollar cheap ass jewel things from my con artist ex husband. It's gold foil with diamond crumbs stuck in it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

What did he say when he sat down on the couch? "Oh man, butt!" "Old man butt!"

I guess we should have been able to tell he hadn't lost much because he still moans and groans getting up and getting down. If you lose weight, that should become easier. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

This 10 day long party while the parents away sounds like what he did when he moved to Houston and put on 36 pounds. He probably just binged and did  drugs the whole time without his 'foster mom' around.

I think he's just what we used to call a lazy stoner who wants to just eat and get high.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t know if Robin works, but if I found out I wasted my valuable PTO to help somebody who gained nearly 40 pounds, I would be absolutely livid. Had her in the hospital the day of, giant ass cheeks all exposed, knowing all the while that he hadn’t done the work. 

Robin likes him big and helpless.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Hellga said:

So he had things going on for him when he was young - started an organization, qualified for university... and then squandered it all away.  Sad.

Look at his start. It isn't that easy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

We keep a supply of the Albanese gummies in the house for my sugar-addicted college-aged son who REQUIRES them because it forces him to just grab 1 or 2 at a time.

I used to go to their outlet and get a 5lb bag of the gummies. (Full sugar.)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

It should just be labeled “yuppie chow” or something. 

Save me a spot.  

The ads are getting really cultish. Like, I haven’t gone to the grocery store in a week!!! My fridge and freezer are full of these tiny tubs!!! SMoOtHiEsSSSSS for lifE!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

All this hooting and hollering! 

His mom was a 13 year old coke head. Lovely. 

Funny that no one in this train wreck notices that a 12 year old who is pregnant and on hard drugs is an abused child, not a hopeless mess. They always seem to miss that when the abused child gets pregnant. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

I don't know about the gummies, but there are still candies like this on the market that are aimed at diabetics.  I don't eat them.

The best one I read was someone taking revenge on people stealing his candy and clearing out a building.

• LOL 4

I don't think David is stupid. It's too bad, with his life experience, that he didn't go into counseling, or some kind of post-foster care support program, etc. so he could help others.

From what I've read, kids who age out of foster care are often completely screwed. They're still young, have limited life skills, may not understand how to navigate college or trade school, not be taken advantage or, may live in poverty for years, etc. David could have done a lot to help them and he would have been a role model for them. Instead, he chose to eat and waste his life away instead of being of service to others.

• Love 11