Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think they do POV live on tonight's ep and also the eviction.

Oh boo. That’s too much tension for me to handle. I will check back here later to see what happens as only watch the episode if I like the result. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Why are they even bothering to play veto since Shana's out?   Skip the veto, skip the vote and just show some more clips of Lamar mooning over Khloe (was that supposed to their ode to Valentine's Day?)  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I mean seriously, this is some Marcelle level shit.   Maybe it's vanity and they don't want Kirkpatrick to go as making the single most boneheaded move this season.  

"He will likely use it to save Meisha"   Also, "water will likely make you wet"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

What a bunch of freaking idiots. 
Todrick’s arrogance ain taking down Todd instead of Meisha.

Carson was my favorite but he just sucks.

I will vote for Shana as fan favorite.

Cynthia, just as dim as she was on RHOA.

I’ve never watched RHOA, was Cynthia quick to turn on other females?

5 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

I’ve never watched RHOA, was Cynthia quick to turn on other females?

Ironically no, she was fiercely loyal to people who didn’t deserve her loyalty and treated her like crap and took her friendship for granted.

IMHO, she made a lot of decisions without looking at or considering all the facts.

• Love 2

Been out of the loop. So….Carson backdoored Shanna? Because Toddrick and Sheina said stuff? After she saved his ass days ago? Because Cynthia believes anyone who shovels the shit the best? (I know her previous work). 
THIS is why I hate Celebrity BB!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Maverick said:

I mean seriously, this is some Marcelle level shit. 

Great minds!  I swear I didn't read this until after I posted on the episode thread.  

I guess the one thing I got out of this season was a positive outlook on Shanna.  I thought both she and Kirkpatrick showed that they were intelligent, if a little too nice for this game.

Toddrick is just way too much.  He gets a little too much joy from shooting fish in a barrel.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Toddrick is just way too much.  He gets a little too much joy from shooting fish in a barrel.

Yes, I had no idea who he was, but I thought I would like him on this game. But he really showed what an ass he is. He didn't have to be so gleeful about Shana leaving.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

Hahahaha Lamar is so gross, chewing off his nails and spitting them out on live TV. I guess he must like Shanna a little to be so torn about the vote.

I was holding back from *barfing* as lamar gnawed his nails like a rat, then spit and tossed them around the room!  Wtf is wrong with him??… I don’t even like the Kardashians but  Khloe dodged a bullet when she divorced his gross ass!  🤢🤮

I was rooting for Carson and Cynthia but they’re dead to me now, I hope meisha and todrick squash them like rotten road apples and toss their dumb asses to the curb!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Well fuck. I don’t know if I need to bother watching the rest of the season. Bummer, I had such high hopes for Carson’s HOH.

My only reason to watch now is the pleasure I’ll get from watching todrick and meisha hand Carson and Cynthia their asses! 

I think I’ll laugh my ass off when Carson and Cynthia finally realize there’s no final 4 and they’ve been duped! 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Maverick said:

Why are they even bothering to play veto since Shana's out?   Skip the veto, skip the vote and just show some more clips of Lamar mooning over Khloe (was that supposed to their ode to Valentine's Day?)  

What's wild about that is that those diary room sessions they keep showing where he talks about her? I guess Lamar was under the belief that those were therapy sessions - he didn't know they used them for the show. So he's just been spewing his heart out in there. I mean, he's obviously been doing it in the house, too, but the DR stuff makes a lot more sense now. Someone in the house finally explained it to him about three days ago.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Someone in the house finally explained it to him about three days ago.

And maybe after someone explains it to him four more times he’ll understand.

Lamar is a pig. (Maybe he thought the voting was off camera, too? Because that fingernail shit was nasty.) Todd is a jackass. Miesha and Todrick are weasels. Cynthia and Carson don’t even belong on this fucked up animal farm, because they are dumber than any beast alive. And most of the dead ones, too.

I never would have thought that I’d be pinning all my hopes for the season on Shanna Moakler, of all people, but now that she’s gone I’m not sure there’s even a reason to keep watching.

Oh, and since I have zero interest in feeds now, I figured I’d salvage the night by enjoying the end of Australian Survivor season 2, where I had four episodes to go, only to see that Paramount has yanked the entire series off the platform.

I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD NIGHT.

• Love 2

Well, I wake up to a Todd HOH? Shame, I wanted Miesha/Todrick to outright break their deal. This way, they can sneakily break their deal.

I'm gonna bet that Miesha/Todrick threw it to Todd so they could still pretend that they have a F4 with Cynthia/Carson. 

This is actually a disappointing outcome. Carson/Cynthia get to continue to live in their blissful denial and stupidity that their move was the correct one, and I hate it. I wanted karma, damnit!

• Love 9

I wonder how the fact that Carson is almost certainly going to have to work with Todrick in the future on Drag Race is playing into this. He knows him better than he knew Shanna, but then he also likely knew he's a sneaky snake. I don't know. I still like him, and will hope for advantageous HOH and Veto wins for him. 

Miesha is far more cutthroat than this stupid show deserves - she must really need the money.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

I wonder how the fact that Carson is almost certainly going to have to work with Todrick in the future on Drag Race is playing into this. He knows him better than he knew Shanna, but then he also likely knew he's a sneaky snake. I don't know. I still like him, and will hope for advantageous HOH and Veto wins for him. 

I definitely think Carson's working relationship with Todrick plays a HUGE factor in his response to all of this. It's also why I think Carson is a likely vote for Todrick to win if he's in F2. Not because he thinks he played the best game, but because he has to literally face him after they're out of the house.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

Miesha is far more cutthroat than this stupid show deserves - she must really need the money.

No doubt she does. I can't fault her for playing such a good game. I guess it's not her fault she isn't that charismatic. I don't dislike her. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ananayel said:

I think it's as simple as her being one of those people who is a nightmare to play Monopoly with as they have to win at EVERYTHING no matter how trivial and will do whatever it takes not to lose including flipping the board over.

At the moment she's letting her minion stab everyone in the back so she has no blood on her hands until she really needs to and by then it's too late for anyone to do anything about it.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like this season has finally, truly cured me of this addiction. I deleted yesterday's ep before I was even done watching it and deleted the season passes for both this and regular BB. Maybe something good did come out of this for me!

Same. I think the only episode I might tune in for is the finale, but really only if Todrick is in F2 with Lamar or Todd and I want to see him crumble under the pressure and anger of the jury, just like how Paul had to deal with the wrath of the jurors he backstabbed. 

Also, in Shanna news, she's postponed her exit interviews, presumably due to her boyfriend dumping her while she was in the house, so we may not get a Shanna exit interview for a few days.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ananayel said:

I think viewers take the game more seriously than paid celebrities. I think Carson and Todrick can  compartmentalize their work life so as not to take gameplay personally.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I definitely think Carson's working relationship with Todrick plays a HUGE factor in his response to all of this. It's also why I think Carson is a likely vote for Todrick to win if he's in F2. Not because he thinks he played the best game, but because he has to literally face him after they're out of the house.

Todrick must be in a higher class in their industry,  because if it's true Carson is worried about facing Todrick after the show, the feeling is not mutual.  Todrick doesn't care at all about screwing Carson over.  

• Love 12
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh, and since I have zero interest in feeds now, I figured I’d salvage the night by enjoying the end of Australian Survivor season 2, where I had four episodes to go, only to see that Paramount has yanked the entire series off the platform.

I'm glad I'm not crazy!  I just spent way too much time trying to find Survivor South Africa and apparently it's gone too.  

On topic:  Everyone left sucks to one degree or another.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like this season has finally, truly cured me of this addiction. I deleted yesterday's ep before I was even done watching it and deleted the season passes for both this and regular BB. Maybe something good did come out of this for me!

Wow, that is momentous!  Congrats, peach. Last night as soon as I saw Shanna was the ONE person to not get picked for veto I held my thumb on the FF button until the very end when she sat down with Julie. I was thinking afterwards that I *might* tune in to see C&C get put on the block next, voted out post haste, and realize how dumb they've been - but I'm pretty sure even that will be a let down, as on their way out the door they'll no doubt hug and thank and blow kisses to M&T. So I'm with you, the rest of this stupid season can fuck off.

There is ultimately very little satisfaction to be had for a BB fan, lol.  

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

It is weird that Lamar was married to Khloe Kardasian.  Makes me wonder about her.

I believe Khloe was married to Lamar before the stroke and overdose.  He had to have been a different person then.

I imagine he was always gross, though.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I believe Khloe was married to Lamar before the stroke and overdose.  He had to have been a different person then.

I imagine he was always gross, though.

I blush to admit I watched the show when Khloe and Lamar married and he was EXACTLY the same then as now.  The stroke is no excuse for him, sadly. All he wanted to do was lay around playing video games and hang out with her brother Rob.  He's like a big, lazy, dumb kid.  And he had awful gas all the time and didn't care who smelled it.  Gross! I'm seriously side eyeing the fact that he made it through a reputable college....  

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, stcroix said:

I'm seriously side eyeing the fact that he made it through a reputable college....  

I don’t know anything about Lamar or his college experience, but I’m guessing he played college basketball? Collegiate players are known for getting a pass in academics. As long as they contribute to the team, nobody really cares if they do the work.

Wow, is this the season that finally kills BB? I’m starting to wonder how many of us will show up here in July, or whenever the next season starts. Probably me, because I can’t hold a grudge. Also, I’m clearly a masochist. (I’m still here posting.) Save me, Peach! 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7