Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, stcroix said:

Sadly, I'll be watching again.  I just know me. 🥴

Same, even if it's 3 Z-list actors and that gecko from the phone ad. I can't not watch. 😢

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Wow, is this the season that finally kills BB? I’m starting to wonder how many of us will show up here in July, or whenever the next season starts. Probably me, because I can’t hold a grudge. Also, I’m clearly a masochist. (I’m still here posting.) Save me, Peach! 

I'm like that funky smell at the back of the refrigerator that you thought you vanquished three months ago when you threw out whatever was in that old Country Crock container without looking - I'll never leave. (P.S. if there's one thing I learned from my childhood, it's that nothing good ever comes in a reused Country Crock container.)

I'm also painfully aware that I once described Victor Arroyo the same way when he got his 19th return back into the house on BB18. I am... not okay with this but it's been a long month and recycling jokes is where we're at.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Ok I didn’t watch all the seasons of CBB but there must be 7 or 8 good players then the other 7 or 8 could be former BB players 

I’d watch meisha, todrick and others in a house with some bb all stars (actual bb all stars not jackasses that were stupid, lazy, dumbasses the first time around)

big brother is so stuck in a rut with their casting they’d rather put a Chris kattan in the house than someone who could actually play the game.

whoever cast kattan needs to lose their job, there’s no way he was physically capable.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

whoever cast kattan needs to lose their job, there’s no way he was physically capable.

This is true, which makes me think CBB cannot find any decent prospects for this show. No one wants to risk it. 

I suggest they imitate CBB UK and invite celebrities from other countries. They're slightly more likely to do it since the show doesn't air in their country. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm like that funky smell at the back of the refrigerator that you thought you vanquished three months ago when you threw out whatever was in that old Country Crock container without looking - I'll never leave. (P.S. if there's one thing I learned from my childhood, it's that nothing good ever comes in a reused Country Crock container.)

I'm also painfully aware that I once described Victor Arroyo the same way when he got his 19th return back into the house on BB18. I am... not okay with this but it's been a long month and recycling jokes is where we're at.

This made me laugh so hard, I woke my dog up😄. I used to think my mom only bought Country Crock to have a container to put smelly leftovers in. Do they still make Country Crock?

I think a big part about this season that sucks is that some people don't even know the game. So that makes for a boring game. As much as i dislike M&T, at least they know the game and playing it. i wish Todd and Lamar were actively playing the game.

• Love 7

I just said to myself yesterday how it would be funny if Todd were to become the next HOH….hmmm.  (It would be funny to win $5,000 on my many scratch lottery tickets!)

My only question is why in the bluedilly hell did Todd put up Lamar, isn’t that his homie?  Or did Miesha/Todrick gaslight him into doing it?

(Goes to scratch off tickets)

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • LOL 6

I still like Carson, his decision isn't all that weird, considering he had Cynthia and her conviction in his ear, and knew Todrick from before. Perhaps he knows Todrick well enough to know what would happen in the Drag Race workplace if he attempted to thwart him. I liked Todrick fine at first, but now, not so much. 

I will just hope for a Carson veto win, and then a Carson HOH win, and it would be great if that alternated to the end. Because I can't really root for anyone else. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

Perhaps Carson knows Todrick well enough to know what would happen in the Drag Race workplace if he attempted to thwart him.

What would happen?  RuPaul is the star of the show, wouldn't he put the shutdown on any shenanigans?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

What would happen?  RuPaul is the star of the show, wouldn't he put the shutdown on any shenanigans?

Maybe, maybe not. If it's not outright shenanigans, just a tense, uncomfortable situation with someone who has demonstrated he will lie enthusiastically, it's probably best to avoid it.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Todd HoH? Carson and Lamar nominated? We really are living in the darkest timeline.

A Todd HOH could be interesting.  Honestly, how much you want to bet Meisha and Todrick threw the HOH comp to Todd.  Carson is a fool. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Maybe, maybe not. If it's not outright shenanigans, just a tense, uncomfortable situation with someone who has demonstrated he will lie enthusiastically, it's probably best to avoid it.

I'm confused....I know that Carson is a sometime judge on the show, is Todrick one too or is he a producer?

13 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I'm confused....I know that Carson is a sometime judge on the show, is Todrick one too or is he a producer?

Todrick was a full-time judge on two seasons of RuPaul’s Drag race in 2016 and 2017, but in the past 5 years Todrick’s involvement hasn’t been much more than occasionally serving as a consulting choreographer on the stage comps.  
Carson has been a regular judge since 2015.

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Purely MHO, but my impression of Carson has always been he prides himself on his professionalism when it counts.  Hopefully Todrick does as well.  
If not…?

Well, RuPaul is first, last and always a savvy businessperson.  By its very nature RPDR is probably going to have more than the usual amount of drama floating around the set on a daily basis - but I’d suspect if anybody started cranking up the drama volume to a level sufficient to disrupt production, RuPaul would kick their ass out the door so fast they’d be tearing up from the windburn.

ETA: “tearing up” as in tears in their eyes, not ripping up shit.

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Todrick was a full-time judge on two seasons of RuPaul’s Drag race in 2016 and 2017, but in the past 5 years Todrick’s involvement hasn’t been much more than occasionally serving as a consulting choreographer on the stage comps.  
Carson has been a regular judge since 2015.

Yeah, I would think Carson holds more sway in the Drag Race workplace (werkplace?). I’m not sure Todrick is even involved any more. He was doing a lot of choreography until his scandal hit, and then someone else was doing it and I never saw Todrick again. Could be a coincidence, and I haven’t seen the latest season, so I can’t say for sure.

I think Carson is just very trusting of his friends— naively so, in this case.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

It seems Carson understands this game, wants to win the game and is playing the game but isn't playing the game, y'know.   It doesn't  bug me that he's not being cutthroat but being completely oblivious is annoying as hell.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, I would think Carson holds more sway in the Drag Race workplace (werkplace?). I’m not sure Todrick is even involved any more. He was doing a lot of choreography until his scandal hit, and then someone else was doing it and I never saw Todrick again. Could be a coincidence, and I haven’t seen the latest season, so I can’t say for sure.

Todrick seems to have been permanently replaced by Jamal Sims who is like 900% better in all ways. Nothing has been said but whenever choreo is needed, it's Jamal now.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He was doing a lot of choreography until his scandal hit,

What scandal?

There seem to be no shortage - most involving non-payment of people he's hired. He also was accused of misogynistic/transphobic remarks while he was on RPDR.

If anyone is feeling petty (that would be me most of the time) or wanting a dose of schadenfreude, check out #Todrickexposedparty on Twitter. Yikes.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

My personal favourite on the list of Todrick's shitty behaviour is when he was defending Taylor Swift on Twitter from slut-shaming and misogyny by... slut-shaming and showcasing his own misogyny to other women. Such a small transgression made extra hilarious since Taylor Swift's original tweet complaint to Netflix ended with the most passive aggressive "Happy Women’s History Month I guess" parting shot because a TV show made a dated joke about her having a lot of ex-boyfriends.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

It is stupid to let the evicted HGs go home where they can watch On Demand past episodes of diary room sessions and have confirmed that they were played and lies were created by others to protect themselves. It definitely will determine end votes because it removes any doubt. 

• Love 2

Could you imagine trying to find Z-List reality stars that are willing to be locked up in a jury house with no access to the internet for a month? Like, it's one thing to be locked in the house for the game to try and win the big prize but once you're voted out, someone's gotta sling that sponcon on IG. Diarrhea tea keeps the lights on.

Except Todrick. He's not here for the money, he's here for the exposure but also he wanted better exposure, like Dancing with the Stars. But also he's here for the money to make his mortgage payments. And the exposure.

In other Todrick news, Lamar ripped up some of his playing cards seemingly in response to Todrick continually shit-talking Shanna. This is the second deck of cards that Todrick has been given because he wanted a new deck that Shanna's hands had never touched. I'm not sure if he's gotten a third deck yet. He also said that he can't imagine the Big Brother fans not demanding for Shanna to give him his rightful apology for how poorly she's treated him (Miesha's response to that: "Mmhm."). Also Kyland and Chaddha* his social media team had to turn off the comments on Todrick's IG because it turned out that the fans didn't think that Shanna should apologize. (Please vote Shanna for AFP. It'll be Frankie Grande's Great Disappointment, Part Two.)

*I don't actually think they're part of his social media team but I believe they still live in his heavily mortgaged mansion while he's in the house

This has been your Todrick Hall is a Piece of Shit update for Wednesday afternoon.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Could you imagine trying to find Z-List reality stars that are willing to be locked up in a jury house with no access to the internet for a month? 

They still have their phones, right? I’m sure I heard some of them talking about sending texts, updating Instagram, or whatever. But then the show does the whole “guess who’s in the Super Bowl?” bullshit, so I don’t know what’s going on.

1 hour ago, LoveLeigh said:

It is stupid to let the evicted HGs go home where they can watch On Demand past episodes of diary room sessions and have confirmed that they were played and lies were created by others to protect themselves. It definitely will determine end votes because it removes any doubt. 

So you’re saying Todrick is about to be Danielle’d? GOOD. Especially if Carson and Shanna show up to the finale with pitchforks.

28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This is the second deck of cards that Todrick has been given because he wanted a new deck that Shanna's hands had never touched. 

Whaat?  I just… I just can’t.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They still have their phones, right? I’m sure I heard some of them talking about sending texts, updating Instagram, or whatever. But then the show does the whole “guess who’s in the Super Bowl?” bullshit, so I don’t know what’s going on.

Yes but it's outgoing only (I think) and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some sort of contract stipulation that prevents them from posting sponcon while in the house. Just speculation but I follow some of the former and current HGs on IG that do post sponcons and they've all been silent while on Big Brother. It might just be a coincidence.

The costumes aren't that great. How about Jozea's dog costume that has a bone on it and a tag with his name? He would be dead serious plotting and talking about how great he was, like Barack Obama, while wearing that silly costume. Or Cody and Jessica as toads? 

I don't really care if Carson goes or not. If he hadn't been such a jerk about Shanna I would care more.

I guess I want Miesha to win now. Todrick's played well but he is too slimy for me to want him to win.

• Love 3

Update on #Cardgate: Todrick was seen shuffling a new pack of cards.

No, really, you thought people chewing by their microphone was annoying? Wait until you have to hear Todrick shuffle the deck 90 times because he's bored. Ugh, my ears.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I have been misspelling Todrick’s name, but I don’t care, because he is a horse’s behind (and I have been drink wine - rhyme is coincidental).

Seriously tho, they really should require “celebrity” contestants cast on the show to watch several seasons of the show before being cast (but it is a shallow pool). 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

anyone is feeling petty (that would be me most of the time) or wanting a dose of schadenfreude, check out #Todrickexposedparty on Twitter. Yikes

Yikes indeed. He scammed kids, who had to pay to be in some big project he was heading, then the project was canceled and the money was not refunded. 

He took out a PPP loan, which stands for PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM, to pay the dancers he employed. Then he kept the money himself, bought a house, and shared a housewarming wishlist so his fans could buy him essentials like toilet paper and cat food.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Yikes indeed. He scammed kids, who had to pay to be in some big project he was heading, then the project was canceled and the money was not refunded. 

He took out a PPP loan, which stands for PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM, to pay the dancers he employed. Then he kept the money himself, bought a house, and shared a housewarming wishlist so his fans could buy him essentials like toilet paper and cat food.

he took out a PPL loan - what a scum. I have a friend who lost their restaurant and savings because they couldn’t get one.

• Love 4

I only knew a bit of the Todrick scandal, but I'm now on the "anyone but Todrick" train, yes even Miesha. 

I was really hoping for a Cynthia veto, but oh well. I hope I win the Powerball all the time too....

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Then he kept the money himself, bought a house, and shared a housewarming wishlist so his fans could buy him essentials like toilet paper and cat food.

And how much rent do you think he charges to the various BB contestants who stay with him? Nothing comes for free with Todrick.

The way he’s been doing his indignant DR’s, slamming Shanna for things we know she didn’t do like he actually believes his own bullshit, I’m starting to wonder… is he just a truly horrible person, or a full-on psychopath? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Answer to above: horrible person. Not quite sure if he qualifies to be a psychopath.

Anyhow, good morning! I've gotten past the shock and disgust of how Shanna was voted out and look at live feeds again. I'm cheering for Miesha now, even though I don't like her that much, I feel her game has been the most forthright and transparent and intelligent. I might have a little bit of rah rah for Carson left, but none for Cynthia. I hope she gets back door nodded.

Camera 1 shows Miesha sleeping on her side in the Cross bedroom. I think she has two beds pushed together, I'm pretty sure she's not in HOH. 

Camera 2 shows the Cross bedroom, no beds pushed together. If Shanna's in there, she's in the bed closest to the camera which shows only the foot of the bed. The other beds are empty. One has an open suitcase on it.

Camera 3.shows Todd and Lamar in the HOH ROOM, all tucked in. Todd is doing the heavy, not quite snoring, breathing. Lamar snorts a little.

Camera 4 shows the HOH room from another angle. You can't see either of the guys in bed as they are all covered up by their duvets.

(The BB Chat room I like to follow calls Todrick "Toddler".)

Need to switch back to Miesha because I can't listen to the snorting any longer.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I'm sure they make the CBB jurors pinkie-swear not to do that when they are sent home.

No, they are actually told to watch the show once they're booted. They're supposed to use that to determine their vote. And they all know this.

Sigh, I came back here. I haven't watched the feeds or show or went anywhere for updates, but I just can't quit this place! Maybe for the regular BB season I'll still come here to get my fix. It's probably best not to try to kick this addiction cold turkey lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Lamar's out of the DR and shuffling away in the kitchen. I thought the common rooms had motion censors that would turn the lights on, but Lamar's doing everything in the dark.

That’s appropriate.  Lamar seems to be in the dark about a lot of things.

• LOL 13

I don't really care. I'm sort of on the fence about whether the jury should be sequestered, even during non-celeb seasons. It seems to me that the sequestered jury is voting without knowing the whole story. Famously, Danielle on Season 3 lost to a bitter jury who saw her make fun of them in the diary room - but sequestered juries had not yet been established then, and she should have known that would affect the votes.

Also, it's only human but also kind of petty to deny a better player your vote just because of hurt feelings. Ideally you vote for who played the best game regardless of whether or not you like them. I don't know that sequestering the jury makes that any more likely.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Also, it's only human but also kind of petty to deny a better player your vote just because of hurt feelings. Ideally you vote for who played the best game regardless of whether or not you like them. I don't know that sequestering the jury makes that any more likely.

I see your point.  But "who played the best game"  is subjective.   To some people, being cutthroat and telling lies is the best.  To others, playing with integrity and honesty is the best game. 

• Love 4