Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

But isn’t being a WooHoo Girl a fundamental prerequisite for a Real Housewife?

heather-gay-heather-rhoslc.gif

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I had sound turned off, what was the deal? Did Carson promise not to nominate Todrick? Ugh.

No idea, we could only hear Carson's side which he quickly agreed to whatever it was and then Todrick dropped. But I assume no nom,

Bounce that cheque, Carson.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I had sound turned off, what was the deal? Did Carson promise not to nominate Todrick? Ugh.

I had my sound way up, and could only hear them agree that they had a deal, but didn't hear them actually make the deal. 

• Useful 1

I loved Carson’s dismount line: “THANK GOD FOR PILATES!!!”

(or something like that)

2 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

I had my sound way up, and could only hear them agree that they had a deal, but didn't hear them actually make the deal. 

I think Carson and Todrick were starting to talk deal - but maybe Todrick dropped before a deal could be struck?

(I know, I know - but a boy can dream, can’t he…?)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Which is a dumb move by Carson because Todrick can win veto and take down Miesha, but...I guess Todd going isn't a bad alternative.

Assuming Carson sticks to the deal, that is….  😈

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Y’all, I think….possibly…based on the clues I’m getting…..Meisha might be nominated. But that’s only based on Carson, Cynthia and Shanna gloating about it just now.

Still watching tonight’s show, but going from Meisha stating that Shanna blew it with the veto ceremony making her an enemy who is now in the OCTAGON, to Shanna totally being safe and Meisha totally being one of the noms, with a side of Toddrick taking care of himself at the end of that comp without caring about her ass? Glorious.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I just noticed how from above the birch "logs" in the living room fire pit look like giant cigarette butts in a giant ashtray. Yuck.

What the heck is on the bottom of Julie's stilettos? Man, I am so not fashion-forward. 

From the time the show started, an ashtray full of butt was ALL I could see. In fact, I still think that’s what it is. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I finally get to turn on feeds, just in time to see everyone getting into bed. Figures. Celebrity hamsters have no stamina.

Cynthia and Shanna are talking. They think the house is already a happier place. Sounds like Meisha elected to miss Carson’s HoH room reveal. They said she was off somewhere playing solitaire. 

Meanwhile, Carson is drawing a bubble bath. He looks very 1920’s matinee idol in his tailored striped pajamas. He is delighted to find a pair of earmuffs in his goodie bag. 

I caught a glimpse of the fire pit— from the side, not even the top— and you guys are right, it looks exactly like cigarettes in an ashtray. How did I not notice this before?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Maverick said:

Are we starting that evote shit again?  Seriously?   

I’m pretty sure Todrick did that as a shoutout to his buddy Deref. I think they spent a lot of time together after last season. Hopefully that was a one and done.

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Carson confirmed that the deal was to not put up Todrick. He said he wasn't going to anyway (boo!).

Depending on the wording of the deal, that doesn’t necessarily rule out a backdoor…

But I think Carson is laser focused on Meisha anyway. He may also want to get rid of Todd, on Cynthia’s behalf. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Cynthia and Shanna are talking. They think the house is already a happier place. Sounds like Meisha elected to miss Carson’s HoH room reveal. They said she was off somewhere playing solitaire. 

Carson as HoH should be fun to watch. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I just noticed how from above the birch "logs" in the living room fire pit look like giant cigarette butts in a giant ashtray. Yuck.

What the heck is on the bottom of Julie's stilettos? Man, I am so not fashion-forward. 

I thought they WERE giant cigarettes butts.  Its interesting to know they're supposed to be fire logs.

• Love 4

Well, I’m disgusted. Looks like Miesha and Todrick have convinced Carson and Cynthia that Shanna is the source of evil. Why are Carson and Cynthia falling for this?

The entire house except Shanna is in the kitchen talking about what a liar she is, while Shanna is in bed alone, likely crying.

I was so happy Carson had won HOH but now it looks like Shanna will be going on the block. Please lord let Shanna win veto again.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Well, I’m disgusted. Looks like Miesha and Todrick have convinced Carson and Cynthia that Shanna is the source of evil. Why are Carson and Cynthia falling for this?

The entire house except Shanna is in the kitchen talking about what a liar she is, while Shanna is in bed alone, likely crying.

I was so happy Carson had won HOH but now it looks like Shanna will be going on the block. Please lord let Shanna win veto again.

Yeah, I just watched a few minutes and was completely shocked.  What the hell? Miesha is holding court. Poor Shanna. I didn't think I'd like her but I really do.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

It’s the YSL logo.  

I don’t have the feeds on yet tonight but if it’s true they’re turning on Shanna I give up.

• Love 5

I just caught up on what I missed. It's a damn shame Cynthia and Carson can't see Miesha and Todrick for what they really are. I'm sure Carson's connection with Todrick plays a role, but they're gonna feel real dumb when they're both the next two out and get told by people how stupid they were for listening to the two people most in danger and most inclined to lie. 

I only hope that, because veto/eviction is just over 48 hours away, that Carson/Cynthia can be steered back on track by Shanna. A lot can happen in 2 days; look at how much changed in the last couple of hours.

• Love 6

I’m not watching the feeds currently, but Carson, what the hell? Meisha and Todrick have been trying to get you out since day 1 and Shanna saved your ass. Why would you listen to them when they only care about themselves. I’d even say Meisha can get a bit bully-ish towards people who don’t obey her every word and go against what she thinks is best. 

The only good thing that can come of everyone ganging up on Shanna is her snapping and going off on someone. Girlfriend has a temper, and it will be glorious 😁 Yes I need more entertainment and the Cynthia/Todd fight didn’t do it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 2/11/2022 at 8:46 PM, Dewey Decimate said:

Holy shit! I had the exact some thought during the show tonight. It can be on p[purpose right....

38 minutes ago, Figster said:

Carson's current plan is to nominate M&T, he told them this. Then to backdoor Shanna; they don't want her to get picked to play in the veto.

I can only hope for Shanna to win the veto and thus guarantee one half of that toxic duo goes out the door on Monday.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Figster said:

Carson's current plan is to nominate M&T, he told them this. Then to backdoor Shanna; they don't want her to get picked to play in the veto.

Unless… maybe this is part of his long con? So when he wins veto he can turn to them and say, “Ha! Suck it, assholes. Nominations remain the same.”

I think my only chance of having fun this season is if I write the script myself.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

This group is taking the whole “2 sides of the house” thing to an extreme. I tuned in to see Carson, Shanna and Cynthia sitting together, drinking white wine and chatting. Carson mentioned some guy, Shanna remarked that she wanted to suck said guy’s di-

And before she could finish, feed switched to the hot tub room, where Queen Meish was holding court with Todd, Todrick and Lamar. Todd and Lamar were laughing about Cynthia getting “gangsta” on him, then they started trash talking Kirkpatrick. I gotta tell you, it’s pretty rich hearing Lamar “What’s a veto” Odom criticize someone else’s BB game strategy. 

“Some people have a winner’s mentality, some people have a..” Lamar said, while Todd made clucking chicken noises. Lamar went on to wonder how somebody expects to win BB when they don’t understand how to play the game. Surprisingly, nobody’s head explodes.

Switching from that toxic dump to the HoH room, Carson and Cynthia talk about how it’s great they can separate the game from relationships and still enjoy everyone’s company, because Cynthia really likes Shanna. She finds her interesting and funny. They’re glad they were able to clear the air and have a fun evening.  Cynthia and Carson don’t want to think about how they may have to throw Shanna under the bus. (Neither do I.) They’ll deal with that when they come to it.

Cynthia goes to take a bath and wonders if she’ll be watched. Carson tells her don’t worry, they don’t show anything from the “private rooms”. He shows her his drawer of lotions and bath products and tells her to help herself. She is impressed by the variety. He then gives her a Madonna CD to listen to, because of course. 

Cynthia calls out to Big Brother to please turn the cameras away so she can get naked. From outside the bathroom, I can hear her checking the direction of each camera.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Todd and Lamar keep singing, just to fuck with Button Boy from the sound of it. Todd gets pretty deep into “Sandy” from Grease, before he gets yelled at and we go briefly to bubbles. Back, and Lamar gives us a couple bars of Smokey Robinson’s “Cruising” while Todd laughs. More bubbles.

If I were BB, I’d put a clause in their contract that all music royalties come out of their pay. That would shut them up.

Elsewhere, Shanna says her prayers in bed. She throws a kiss to God, tells us she loves us, then informs us she is NOT taking off her makeup tonight. With that caked on eyeliner and caterpillar lashes, she’s going to regret that tomorrow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm watching the Live Feeds right now for the first time ever even though I've seen every season.  Either I didn't have any time to watch or didn't want to spend money.  I just so happen to have Paramount Plus and I put it on for background.

Why is there Be Right Back constantly?  We see a little bit of them living their lives in the house and then Be Right Back for like 10 minutes.  I've had it on for 20 minutes now and I've seen maybe 5 minutes of Lamar Todd and Cynthia talking and then Shanna waking up and Lamar telling her to spray the bathroom after she goes.

Edited by NYGirl
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

So were Todrick and Meisha telling the truth? Is there any part of what they said about Shanna that was a lie? 

As I understand it, they were telling the truth about Shanna and Kirkpatrick playing both sides of the house. Shanna did not deny this. She told Cynthia and Carson that this stopped when Kirkpatrick became HoH, and at that point they both committed to C&C. 

Where Todrick and Meisha lied was in saying that it was Shanna’s idea for them to target Carson, and that Shanna is still playing double agent. Why Cynthia swallowed this whole, without even getting Shanna’s side first, is beyond me. She wouldn’t even listen to Shanna after the fact.  Carson appeared to be willing to give Shanna a fair hearing, but in the end it seems he let Cynthia suck him into her black hole of paranoia and mistrust.

Which is why it’s so weird that they are all sitting around the hot tub right now like the best of friends. If Carson goes through with Shanna backdoor, I may have to become Team Meisha. (But never Todrick, because I do have lines.)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

What idiot decided to put a gym on the second floor of a house with no soundproofing? Shanna is in bed, annoyed, because she wants to sleep and Lamar is doing a workout right above her head. I can hear the thumping, and it’s loud

She is dejected because Cynthia is mad at her for incomprehensible reasons, and because she feels alone. She says she will fight, but is ready to go home.