Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Oh FFS!  Can't Mango just go to another room if the snoring is that bad?  Like Todd can help it.

As far as I can tell from people's updates, it might be that nobody WANTS to switch rooms. I think, at the moment, every bed is taken, so nobody else seems to want to be in the room where Todd is. And, apparently, his snoring can be heard from the other rooms as well. Unless Kattan wins HOH, or someone offers to switch rooms (with how Kattan/Todd's fight woke up a couple of people this morning, they should all know how bad this situation has gotten), it seems like Kattan is stuck with Todd's snoring for a while. 

Todd can't help it, for sure, and it's a damn shame that he has bad sleep apnea, but it does seem to inconvenience others because of how loud it is (and people say it's real loud). This is a no-win scenario for anyone.

41 minutes ago, BelleBrit said:

Chris Kattan was confused when he was approached by Chris Kirk. and said he thinks Mirai deserves to stay, and then Chris Kirk. explained his plan to him. He probably figures that worst case scenario, he gets rid of either Todrick or Mirai. I'm still a little surprised by the plan and wonder if he hopes that the plan gains enough momentum that someone else goes through with it if they win veto. Kattan seems to really want to leave.

Well, the whole plan relies on Kirkpatrick actually WINNING veto, and also have the plan not leak to Todrick in the next 6 hours or so. And also getting enough people on board to get rid of Todrick. 

Kattan is probably not feeling very comfortable in the house. A mixture of his injury (and having to give up any therapy for it for these few weeks) and him not connecting nearly enough with people in the house, along with the fact that he might not have a shot of winning so sticking around for two more weeks may be more hassle for him. 

Still, for my personal entertainment, despite how low the chances are of a Kirkpatrick veto win (because the universe hates us fans enough to not provide the most amount of drama), I do want Todrick to be backdoored. Imagine his exit interviews if he actually WAS evicted.

• Love 5

There are upsides to having an older cast, but downsides too. I think the uncomfortable setting is a lot more tolerable to younger people than older ones, and it's making some of these older, less healthy celebrities pretty cranky. I know I would be beside myself if I was asked to share a bathroom, live under fluorescent lights with no privacy, then listen to snoring all night. And I'm not even a pampered celebrity. 

Then again, Carson appears calm, cheerful and unflappable despite all of this. I've never been a fan of his before now, whatsoever, but he's winning me over. 

I was reading a news report just now about Olympic skaters, with a mention of Mirai, and while tough as nails physically,  they seem like an intense, emotional bunch. It helped me see Mirai in a more sympathetic light. 

• Love 9

So everyone is going to bed at 10PM?  How mature.  And boring for the feeds.  (In full disclosure, this would likely be me if I didn't have anything to read or watch to entertain me.)

As I recall, the last CBB had alcohol freely flowing, which ensured entertaining feeds and footage to be used for the broadcast shows.   Is there no alcohol for this set of hamsters?  Are they all clean living teetotalers?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BelleBrit said:

I haven't seen anything about Mirai "admitting she lied"...where are you getting this?

Twitter/reddit/some big brother site.  I prefaced what I posted as being cobbled together.

14 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

So everyone is going to bed at 10PM?  How mature.  And boring for the feeds.  (In full disclosure, this would likely be me if I didn't have anything to read or watch to entertain me.)

As I recall, the last CBB had alcohol freely flowing, which ensured entertaining feeds and footage to be used for the broadcast shows.   Is there no alcohol for this set of hamsters?  Are they all clean living teetotalers?

I' also read that they gave them THC edibles and brownies. Maybe Lamar is California sober?  Definitely explains the 10pm bedtime.

• Useful 2

There were some NSYNC looking superfans (at least, they had pictures of NSYNC in their Twitter profiles 😁)who I saw on Twitter try to say something about Mirai being caught lying, but they didn't have anything when people pressed for where they were seeing it. 

I'm going to bet on the Todrick plan not working out or being all talk, but it would be good tv and make more sense for the supposed "superfan" to make a move. It would be funny if all that talk from Todrick about how it looks like they are "targeting the Asian girl" (which was completely insincere on Todrick's part) made Chris annoyed that it kept getting brought up and ready to pull the trigger on Todrick.

11 minutes ago, BelleBrit said:

There were some NSYNC looking superfans (at least, they had pictures of NSYNC in their Twitter profiles 😁)who I saw on Twitter try to say something about Mirai being caught lying, but they didn't have anything when people pressed for where they were seeing it. 

Not much different than the Mirai fans trying to say Chris left the house because she called him Justin Timberlake's back-up dancer. 

The Big Brother live feed watching twitter account is Duke the Duck, I don't see any NSYNC pics on it.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, snarts said:

Not much different than the Mirai fans trying to say Chris left the house because she called him Justin Timberlake's back-up dancer. 

The Big Brother live feed watching twitter account is Duke the Duck, I don't see any NSYNC pics on it.

I'd seen that account but nothing about that, I'll look again. I think the "Timberlake backup dancer" originally came from a BB Spoiler account that has potentially been either very inaccurate or sometimes accurate on past seasons, and the joke just spread...I'm not putting much stock in it personally, though they did post that there was some pre-production blow up with Mirai before the lives came up and the news had broken. 

Edited by BelleBrit
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Oh FFS!  Can't Mango just go to another room if the snoring is that bad?  Like Todd can help it.

There should be an empty bed. There 11 beds, including HOH, so there should be an empty one somewhere.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I assume it's due to Lamar and Todd's past substance issues.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I assume it's due to Lamar and Todd's past substance issues.

3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

They probably don't want to have alcohol due to Lamar. His substance abuse issues are well known. JMHO.

I thought about that after I posted.  There's recovery, and there's recovery, and then there's the bizarreness that is the Big Brother house which might put even the most grounded recovering alcoholic into a tailspin and tempt them to go off the wagon.  I'm not all that familiar with Lamar, but I know back in the day Todd went through some stuff. 

Unfortunately the nearly universal social lubricant of booze might not be available to the house until the danger is voted out.  Or maybe they all had to sign off and say no booze, ever, because I could see how that might be used as a chip from a frustrated set of partying hamsters to vote someone out:  "Because of YOU we can't have margaritas!  Buh byeeeeee!"

3 hours ago, snarts said:

I' also read that they gave them THC edibles and brownies. Maybe Lamar is California sober?  Definitely explains the 10pm bedtime.

I've never heard the term "California sober" but what a turn of phrase!  I assume it means no booze, but marijuana is A-OK?  If that's true, that would certainly explain the mellow evenings and quiet nights.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

I'm not all that familiar with Lamar, but I know back in the day Todd went through some stuff. 

From the little I know of Lamar, the first instance I ever heard of him, it was about his near fatal overdose. I think he was in the hospital for months because of it.

(I think that was also the first time I ever heard the name Kardashian, but maybe that was a stroke of luck that I could remain blissfully unaware of that family).

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

There should be an empty bed. There 11 beds, including HOH, so there should be an empty one somewhere.

Now, I don't know for sure, but isn't the empty bed in the room where Kattan and Todd are sleeping? Since Mirai left to occupy another bed, maybe all the other beds are taken? And short of sharing a bed with someone, I don't think there's a free bed for Kattan outside of that room. I think everyone is avoiding the room with Todd.

• Useful 2

Chris Sync's bed should be available unless Miesha took it. Of course Teddie's is too.

I'll look for the empty bed tomorrow morning.

Chris Kattan is having a great time? Maybe he doesn't get cake that often in real life.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Todd really needs a CPAP.

My husband told me I kept the whole neighborhood awake before I got mine.

I’m sad that no one has suggested it to Todd before.

As someone who has sleep apnea and who participated in a sleep study, I remember not liking the CPAP, as I felt it was uncomfortable.  When Mr. Yogi and I first got together he used to tell me how loud I was.

I feel for Todd and the snoring.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Odds on Chris Kattan DORing because he can't take another night of Todd's snoring? Place your bets now.

Kattan may very well gun for HOH, not for safety and an escape from eviction, but safety from Todd's snoring as he escapes to the HOH room.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Odds on Chris Kattan DORing because he can't take another night of Todd's snoring? Place your bets now.

I was actually wondering if Kattan even knows that's an option or not. His game knowledge seems so low that it's hard to know for sure. My guess is he probably doesn't want to risk his show fee he gets for participating. I think it's the only reason he's still there.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I was actually wondering if Kattan even knows that's an option or not. His game knowledge seems so low that it's hard to know for sure. My guess is he probably doesn't want to risk his show fee he gets for participating. I think it's the only reason he's still there.

I think he knows he can leave. Whatever happened with ChrisKir, he said he was out of the game, like out and it was his choice to be out (for the sake of his family) so I would guess he hit the "button" or told the DR he was out and the HG were told. Of course Kattan might not have known exactly what happened and what excat choices are.

If he said he needed medical help, would that be considered forfieting his appearance fee. I wonder if medical is a valid reason. I would like him to stay but not if he is in pain or sick. The snoring thing should be fixed because 2 beds will open today, I hope he gets first dibs on a bed in another room. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Miesha won HoH. Because of course. It sounds like she offered her room to Chris Kattan so he could have a blessed night of silence.

It sounds like Todrick was also close to winning HOH, so it would have been a Todrick/Miesha HOH, regardless.

13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Todd really needs a CPAP.

My husband told me I kept the whole neighborhood awake before I got mine.

I’m sad that no one has suggested it to Todd before.

When SNL Chris and Todd got in their little spat yesterday, SNL Chris suggested that Todd had sleep apnea and Todd said that he was tested and he didn't have it. He then started to talk about what the doctors said about his snoring but the feeds cut.

56 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So basically the worst timeline ever. Sounds like a standard Big Brother season.

Why do I still watch?!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Miesha won HoH. Because of course. It sounds like she offered her room to Chris Kattan so he could have a blessed night of silence.

Ugh, after Carson gets eliminated I won’t really have anyone to cheer for. Here’s hoping for a Carson veto win.

• Love 14

Good morning! Another beautiful day in the BB neighborhood. 

Cam 1 shows us the chocolate bedroom. Carson is in the middle bed. The other two beds are occupied, can't tell who as they are rolled up in their duvets, backs facing the camera. Someone is making a little night music in this room. Carson has all the covers off. Just pulled them back up.

Cam 2 shows same room. I think that's Cynthia on his left. Are there only 3 women left? All I can think of is Cynthia, Shanna and Miesha.

Cam 3 shows the hallway bedroom and boy, is that room trashed.  Actually all the dresser drawers are pushed in except for one, but there is stuff all over the floor. Todd just got up in his hoodie and sweat pants. Someone woke up and talked to him, sounded like Lamar, then the camera switches to the chocolate room web were just in. OK, cam 3 now shows Todd in the darkened kitchen. I thought the lights turned on when there was motion. Not in the kitchen, I guess. I don't see how Todd can see what he's doing. I think he's starting coffee. He walks around and no lights turn on, then the cam goes back to the hallway bedroom. That one will win the messiest bedroom contest. It looks like the aftermath of the hide and go seek comp.

It's odd, I was on cam 3 and my laptop switched to cam 4 by itself without manual intervention.

Hey! The kitchen lights turned on!! I guess 7:14 is not too early for lighting after all. Todd is all by himself, orange hoodie w/hood up, at the small table, drinking his coffee.

The cake is gone. I guess Kattan must have scraped out the remaining crumbs and frosting with his fingers. An empty liter pop bottle is on the kitchen island counter next to a small bowl. A water bottle, a couple of 16.9 ounce water bottles are on the counter. The super hot hot sauce is on the kitchen island cook top.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2

The small table has an empty 20 ounce Mountain Dew or 7-Up bottle on it. Someone was tidy and washed dishes last night as they are piled up in the dish drainer. No, they are on a striped folded towel with the scrub brush. 

Todd is just sitting there thinking. Looks like he is in the not a morning person trance. He's probably glad to be by himself for awhile.

All cameras now show the chocolate bedroom. Oh, here is Todd in the storage room. He takes something out of the fridge but I cannot tell what it is. I guess it's either medication or a bottle of supplements. Lots of chips in the storage room. A few spotted bananas,  squash? (what is that?), I think a bag of apples, a white mannequin head, oranges, cantaloupe (I think). 

In the kitchen, the counter against the wall has three green apples, two yams, and the view changed to a closeup of Todd sitting at the small table.

Time to do some work. I'll let you know if anything exciting happens.

• Love 4

Todd's getting up again, he says he needs to eat. Lamar is in the bed next to him. He got up, too. The other bed is empty in the hallway room.

Todd's looking for inspiration in the refrigerator.

Now Lamar's looking for inspiration. And he found the milk! Better not have Lactaid in it! 

• LOL 1

Lamar says they went to bed at 3:00. Todd says, we did?

Someone woke up Lamar and Todd early in the morning, maybe Toddrick. Lamar says if he and Todd had woken him up, he would have been pissed.

Lamar wants to win and bring back the trophy to his grandmother. Todrick says it doesn't work like that. Lamar says he's competitive, he wants to win. I have to say he is much more engaged in the BB process than Metta Peace ever was.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Why didn't she offer the room to Todd so they could ALL have a blessed night of silence?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why do I still watch?!

Seeing you ask that question every season for years now gives me the same homey feeling as walking into my mom's house and smelling chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. It's just so familiar and right. Thank you for continuing to punish yourself. ❤️

14 minutes ago, bkathi said:

Why didn't she offer the room to Todd so they could ALL have a blessed night of silence?

This is a good point - especially when you consider the night stumbling and all the stairs that one would have to go down in order to eat decoy cake. Maybe Miesha was really trying to take him out?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 2/6/2022 at 8:50 PM, Lamb18 said:

Well, Chris Kattan is now Chris Cake.

For all Miesha is bossy, she's also right. Carson is the biggest threat.

The thing overweening ego-driven players don't understand is that all but one person is going to lose this game, and they know it.

So the majority of players may ask themselves: Do I want to lose to Miesha or to Carson? If I manage to make it to the final 2 or 3, who will I rather have spent 24 hours a day the next 2 weeks with?

There's far less on the line here for most of these people than the typical BB player. They'd *like* the check, they *want* the exposure, and to the extent they're competitive, sure they'd like to win. But if it's a choice between being miserable in hopes of winning, and kicked back having a good time with hopes of winning, which would YOU choose?

Hopefully Carson and Cynthia are making that argument to others. It's the one I'd be making, even to Nsynch guy - "Obviously we all want to win, but where are your ultimate chances better, with us old non athletic types? Or the cutthroat competitors you've aligned with? You obviously love the game - why can't you win and have had a good time as well?"

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Feeds back and Todd is showing his prowess with an iron.

Cynthia's using the Swiffer!! Last person I saw using it was Omarosa. Now she's cleaning in the bathroom.

Chris Sync is in the storage room, do I need an inventory and a grocery list. Then we switch to the hallway/Boulder bedroom to see Todrick Snelling (hopefully) his underwear (and not someone else's).

• LOL 3

There is tofu in the storage room but no one's eating it. Cynthia's swiffering the living room now, Chris Sync and Todd straightening up the dining area.

Can they go outside at all? I haven't seen anybody outside. 

• Love 1

There are 18 packs of hot dogs. Todd theorizes they are from last summer and that those people didn't really cook.

Kirkpatrick is cleaning out the fridge! Now he says there's 20 packs of hot dogs. Cynthia's going to fry hot dogs? She's also going to make home fries with bell peppers.

Cynthia found a knife for which she's grateful as it's hard to chop with a homemade shank.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Todd's going to make a rub for the ribs. Chris is also cleaning the refrigerator, not just cleaning it out.

BB Chat people who live in LA say the Bengals have arrived at the airport and there's helicopters all over.

On the kitchen island counter are two blue half gallons of milk, a can of evaporated milk (I think), a red half gallon of another milk, a jar of pickles, a bottle of one of those flavored non-dairy coffee creamers (forgot the brand, Something Delight). 

They changed the angle so I can't see the fridge contents very well. Todd is chopping garlic. His fingers will smell good. (In a parallel universe there was a garlic shrimp scandal on The Bachelorette.) 

• LOL 1

Todrick walks through the kitchen, wearing his Uggs.

Chris Sync is putting everything back in the refrigerator now. Todrick's shuffling the cards, now for a cutthroat game of Go Fish. Nope, he's laying down cards for Solitaire.