Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Guessing the hoh-rita coupling is a telegraph of the F2. Something tells me that Toddrick will put up Lamar and Todd with the plan to get rid of Todd but Todd wins veto so Cyn goes up and out. Then next week Todd wins HoH and Meisha goes out. Or if it is a secret Cookout 2.0, then Toddy has to cut his best girl, Meisha. Just like what's her name had to cut her long blonde haired side kick. Don't even recall their names.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Lamima said:

Guessing the hoh-rita coupling is a telegraph of the F2. Something tells me that Toddrick will put up Lamar and Todd with the plan to get rid of Todd but Todd wins veto so Cyn goes up and out. Then next week Todd wins HoH and Meisha goes out. Or if it is a secret Cookout 2.0, then Toddy has to cut his best girl, Meisha. Just like what's her name had to cut her long blonde haired side kick. Don't even recall their names.

Tiffani and Claire, I think.

38 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Since Todrick won HoH, I guess there are multiple versions of the script floating around out there?

I am thinking he puts up two (not Meisha) and the 3rd not on the block wins veto and takes down one off the block so that Meisha has to go up. And the 2 voters vote her out. Hmmm? 

What is the show tonight...some recap. STUPID. And is Toddrick in another reality because I clearly remember him saying to Meisha that ChrisNSYNC was a threat who needed to go ASAP. 

Toddler is such a jerk. It looked like the show was presenting him as this cute lovable guy, using him as the Diary Room narrator, but I'm glad they showed that clip w/Chris Nsync because it shows Todrick as a big creep.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and it looks like they also played veto today (probably to edit in for the show on Monday) and Todd won it.

So...bye-bye Lamar, I guess. What a shame that I now have to root for Miesha to get to F2 and win it all.

Who are the noms? I so hope it's Lamar and Cynthia and Todd takes one off so Meisha has to replace. 

42 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Who are the noms? I so hope it's Lamar and Cynthia and Todd takes one off so Meisha has to replace. 

Noms are Todd/Lamar so....yeah, unless Todrick has a secret evil plan to backdoor Miesha, Cynthia should be going up as the replacement nominee. That is, IF Todd uses the veto, as Miesha/Todrick are, I think, trying to convince him to NOT use it.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Noms are Todd/Lamar so....yeah, unless Todrick has a secret evil plan to backdoor Miesha, Cynthia should be going up as the replacement nominee. That is, IF Todd uses the veto, as Miesha/Todrick are, I think, trying to convince him to NOT use it.

To NOT use it? LOL So he gets evicted? 

• LOL 3
On 2/17/2022 at 12:42 PM, tinkerbell said:

I see your point.  But "who played the best game"  is subjective.   To some people, being cutthroat and telling lies is the best.  To others, playing with integrity and honesty is the best game. 

To that end, shouldn’t the jury then have access to all the facts or as many as possible? 

18 hours ago, Lamima said:

What is the show tonight...some recap. STUPID. And is Toddrick in another reality because I clearly remember him saying to Meisha that ChrisNSYNC was a threat who needed to go ASAP. 

Exactly - Todrick was the one who originally lit Miesha’s fire against Carson in the first place:

1. As the Very first HoH, Miesha’s very first House target was Teddi - but then the two of them semi-reconciled, and Miesha’s focus shifted to Mirai as a significant physical comp threat.
  2. As a result, Miesha’s initial Block noms were Mirai (Miesha’s target) and Carson (as a pawn).
  3. Todrick apparently felt a certain way about Carson, though; as soon as Carson was OTB, Todrick started campaigning Miesha incessantly about focusing on eliminating Carson.  In fairly short order, Todrick’s efforts proved successful; Miesha’s DR sessions all but ceased even mentioning Mirai, and became all about what a social threat Carson posed in the House and how Carson needed to be evicted.
  4. Carson threw a monkey wrench into Todrick’s and Miesha’s plans, though, when Carson won PoV - so Teddi gets named as replacement nom, and ultimately evicted.
  5. At this point Todrick had already moved on past Carson to target CKirk, but Miesha never let it go; Carson has remained Miesha’s primary target ever since.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Ugh he sings out of tune, too. Pick a key!

Omfg! That was some of the worst screeching I’ve ever heard!  Does he actually think that he sounds good?? … oh and the repeating of “Sarah Moany” was so desperate… ya todrick we got it the first three times… ugh!  😖

• Love 4
10 hours ago, LindaT said:

Todrick seems like he is the kind of friend that if you asked him how his weekend was, he would talk your ear off for an hour about his trip to the grocery store, but if you told him that you were just diagnosed with a deadly disease, he would let you talk for 30 seconds and then he would "enlighten" you with everything he does in life to make sure he doesn't get the same deadly disease. Awful!

Yes...and he is so damn jealous of Carson because everyone likes Carson. Whereas Todrick is a phony from the word go, and very unlikeable.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Wow! He can really sing! I guess in the BB house he's hampered by not being able to sing recognizable songs, which is a shame. 

He probably needs an accompanist to keep him in tune.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The thing with Carson is that underneath the flamboyance he is a very nice person. And kind-hearted. I've seen him enough on TV that I knew that before this show started.

Toddrick is flamboyant, too, but that covers a mean spirit who will use any means, such as verbal cruelty, to get his way.

Yes - Carson doesn't take himself seriously.  Carson brags about how great he is, but it's tongue-in-cheek, almost self-deprecating in a humorous way. 

Carson can declare himself to be "fabulous"  and he's mocking himself.  Todrick declares himself to be fabulous because he believes that he is, and if you don't agree, he's ready to fight back.

It's like the difference between acting in a narcissistic way to be funny, and acting like a narcissist because you are one.

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Wow! He can really sing! I guess in the BB house he's hampered by not being able to sing recognizable songs, which is a shame. 

Or maybe it’s because he’s singing without auto tune, or other production help. There are all kinds of production tricks that can make a voice sound better, especially in the studio but in a live performance as well. I didn’t listen to that clip because I don’t want to, but a good recording does not mean he’s talented. He might be. Or he might just know how to orchestrate a good facade.

World class screecher, though.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Axie said:

This final hour seems to be lasting as long as the Olympics did.

Yep and very irritated with the outcome. If Toddick wins the final will he take meisha who will beat him or Cynthia who he might be able to beat?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Axie said:

Poor Cynthia.  She’s made it this far because of her ineptitude.

If Cynthia wins FHoH, though…?

Yeah, sure; go ahead and laugh, but it is a mathematical possibility - especially if she’s in the FHoH comp Part 3, and it’s a crapshoot.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Yep and very irritated with the outcome. If Toddick wins the final will he take meisha who will beat him or Cynthia who he might be able to beat?

I’m pretty certain Cynthia is guaranteed an F2 chair regardless of who wins FHoH, but her game resume is nonexistent - unless she actually wins FHoH, that is.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I’m pretty certain Cynthia is guaranteed an F2 chair regardless of who wins FHoH, but her game resume is nonexistent - unless she actually wins FHoH, that is.

Uh, neither Todrick or Meisha will take Cynthia. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LoveLeigh said:

Uh, neither Todrick or Meisha will take Cynthia. 

Why wouldn’t they?  In either Miesha’s or Todrick’s eyes, sitting beside Cynthia virtually guarantees them a win - more so than sitting beside each other, at least.  And so far as the “F2 ride or die” rhetoric goes I think Miesha is definitely closer to serious about that than Todrick, who has to know his chances of winning are astronomically higher vs. Cynthia than vs. Miesha.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Why wouldn’t they?  In either Miesha’s or Todrick’s eyes, sitting beside Cynthia virtually guarantees them a win - more so than sitting beside each other, at least.  And so far as the “F2 ride or die” rhetoric goes I think Miesha is definitely closer to serious about that than Todrick, who has to know his chances of winning are astronomically higher vs. Cynthia than vs. Miesha.

I don't think Todrick can win against anyone.  He's burned too many bridges.  I think most of the jury will vote against him no matter who his opponent is.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I don't think Todrick can win against anyone.  He's burned too many bridges.  I think most of the jury will vote against him no matter who his opponent is.

I agree. But the question is, does Todrick think that. And, no. I’m sure Todrick thinks he played the best game, and everyone knows that, and the jury will bow before him, for he is Lord Todrick.

I think if Todrick wins the final comp, he will take Cynthia to secure his win, because even though he is (overly)confident, he is pragmatic and also cutthroat. I think Meisha would take Todrick, because she has loyalty as well as confidence. We’ll see, because no way is Cynthia winning anything. 

I would actually love it to come down to Todrick and Cynthia, with Cynthia blasting him out of the water, either by jury vote or America’s vote. Because if he loses to Meisha, he will still feel justified in his gameplay. But losing to Cynthia would hurt. So let’s make it happen, America.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Because "integrity" or something.

But no, Todrick 100% loses to everyone. He has ZERO shot in winning. He loses. We WILL be getting another female winner. Todd's now come out on social media to say that, oops, never mind, forget what he said about voting for Todrick to win, so that's another vote down the drain for Mr. "I Don't Pay Anyone" Hall.

And, if Todrick wins FHOH and takes Cynthia, bye-bye to Miesha's vote, potentially. 

Todrick loses almost unanimously, at this point. He's gonna be crushed, either way. But for me personally, Cynthia has not done anything worthwhile in the game and has been super dumb to boot. I don't want her to win (I want her to win more than Todrick), but then again, I don't really want anyone left to win. They all suck, but I guess Miesha would have earned her win. 

Sadly, I can't see Cynthia winning the final HOH, especially if it's about other houseguests, because we've seen her bad reads on people. 

Todrick is 100% guaranteed F2. We're gonna have a fun finale where he'll be the new Paul. It may not be as fun as "Not again, not again!" but it's gonna crush him to have the jury completely roast him in their questions and then lose almost unanimously.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Todd's now come out on social media to say that, oops, never mind, forget what he said about voting for Todrick to win, so that's another vote down the drain for Mr. "I Don't Pay Anyone" Hall.

And last night I posted in the Media thread Lamar's Instagram message he posted when he got out:

So I was booted off of @bigbrothercbs by my fake friend Todrick 
He should have been a bit more strategic as he must have forgotten I get a jury vote for the winner!

Lol, so another "no" vote for Todrick.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 5

I really don't want any of these 3 to win. Cynthia had done nothing, and was so quick to turn on Shanna without giving her a chance. Todrick is a definite NO...And Miesha, well I remember her convincing lies to Cynthia and Carson about Shanna. She was just as much to blame as Todrick in that fiasco. So I would hate to see her win as well... It would be a hard decision for me between Cynthia and Meisha.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

And last night I posted in the Media thread Lamar's Instagram message he posted when he got out:

Lol, so another "no" vote for Todrick.

Lamar just said in an interview he didn’t make the post…his manager did.  I posted the interview link in the media thread. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

But no, Todrick 100% loses to everyone. He has ZERO shot in winning. He loses.

I don’t doubt it, but @30 Helens hit the nail on the head - does Todrick think that?  I’d be certain Todrick doesn’t; he has his head up his own ass so far he can taste his breakfast twice, his ego won’t allow him to consider any notion other than everybody thinks all his antics are entertaining in the extreme, and - perhaps more significant than any other point - I get the impression Todrick is NOT aware the CBB evictees are NOT sequestered, and can see every bit of the broadcasts (including his DR sessions) and feeds.  Wednesday may be a rather rude awakening for poor widdle Todwick.

• Love 11