Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Another season and another disappointment, but at least CBB comes in under a month.   My only other post this season was a Stuart Smalley reference, so I had to comment that this season wasn't nearly as fun as another SNL skit, "Celebrity Who Farted?" which I recall involved a juicy Busey.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ooops, everyone looks even more pissed. Except for Cynthia (LOL).

She hasn't been clued in yet.   She'll be revoking that "I always had a soft spot for Toddrick" right quick.  

• Love 3

The husband fell asleep on the couch and he works in three hours so I'm silently howling over here because this is even better than I had hoped. I can't wait until the two of the one-two punch hits Todrick when Shanna wins AFP. Sucks to suck, asshole.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do love how Julie just rushed through the votes because we all knew what was going on. No use in the dramatic pauses.

After the comments during voting, I think even Todrick knew where this was heading.