Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

The bottom line is that this isn’t season three. We all know what happens when the jury isn’t sequestered and it should impact players in-house behavior. Outplaying someone strategically can earn you their respect. Bullying and insulting someone makes it personal and is enough to make them vote against you, no matter what, if you make it to the final two. (***Paul!***)

Todrick thinks he’s a great player, but he’s not. Putting aside that he has won less comps than Carson, his “jury” management is some of the worst we’ve seen in years. Some people have left the house hating him for making personal attacks. Others may have their views changed dramatically once they get out and learn more of what happened. Lamar seems like he can’t stand him already. And this is Celeb Big Brother, where the celebs may not want to vote for someone whom much of BB Twitter is hating. 

And Cynthia and Carson are making Marcellas look savvy. 

Edited by Cramps
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Camera 3.shows Todd and Lamar in the HOH ROOM, all tucked in. 

Why in the hell would Lamar follow Todd to the HoH room when he had an opportunity to escape that snoring for a week? The bed can’t be that much better. We already know Lamar doesn’t know how the game works; now I’m thinking he doesn’t understand acoustics, either.

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Also, it's only human but also kind of petty to deny a better player your vote just because of hurt feelings. Ideally you vote for who played the best game regardless of whether or not you like them. I don't know that sequestering the jury makes that any more likely.

Maybe less likely, in some cases? In Survivor reunions, I often see players marvel at gameplay they were unaware of, and gain respect for players they previously dismissed. Then again, what is shown on TV is selective, so to a certain degree editors would be shaping the jury votes.

Since I’ve lost interest in this season (fell asleep during last night’s episode and had no desire to check feeds), I decided to check out Canadian BB, which just dropped on Paramount. I’ve seen the 1st 2 episodes of the 1st season. Can anyone who has seen these seasons guide me on which to definitely watch (and maybe which to avoid)?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Since I’ve lost interest in this season (fell asleep during last night’s episode and had no desire to check feeds), I decided to check out Canadian BB, which just dropped on Paramount. I’ve seen the 1st 2 episodes of the 1st season. Can anyone who has seen these seasons guide me on which to definitely watch (and maybe which to avoid)?

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks to all for keeping me up to date on live feeds! 

I like BBCAN much better than BBUS to be honest. The casts are typically more diverse and while there are certainly assholes, I find them more tolerable than  BBUS assholes. And there's usually plenty of drama, but it tends to be less cringy than US drama. 

Season 1 was ok, but I probably liked 2, 3, 5 the best. 6 was pretty good too, but I think I'm in the minority.

Season 8 stopped a few weeks in due to COVID, which was probably a good thing. Worst cast. 

I'm so done with this version of CBB - can't wait for BBCAN to start next month! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, deboraht said:

I'm so done with this version of CBB - can't wait for BBCAN to start next month! 

I hope to see you on the BBCan thread! We could use your help as attendance tends to be thin. It would be great to see you!

So, does Carson know he is going to be voted out ? Have they pondered to each other way ? They should have the votes to keep him. So what went wrong ?? I haven't been following close enough. Have the words "SHanna was right" come out of their mouths?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, missyb said:

So, does Carson know he is going to be voted out ? Have they pondered to each other way ? They should have the votes to keep him. So what went wrong ?? I haven't been following close enough. Have the words "SHanna was right" come out of their mouths?

I don't watch the feeds, but I was reading at another site and it looks like the tide might be turning.  The rest of the house seems to have finally woken up and realized that Todrick and Meisha have a final two and everyone else is going to be picked off one by one.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Uhhhhh.....  With Lamar's history of shitting the bed, why is Todd OK with sharing the HOH bed with Lamar?  I'd be like "Love you, man, but you sleep over there, in your bed."

So we have Todd, who saws logs all night. Then there’s Lamar, who, um, makes logs in the night… In a truly disgusting way, these two crazy lumberjacks are made for each other. ❤️

• LOL 14
7 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I don't watch the feeds, but I was reading at another site and it looks like the tide might be turning.  The rest of the house seems to have finally woken up and realized that Todrick and Meisha have a final two and everyone else is going to be picked off one by one.  

Yes, but at this point, it is FAR too late. Carson will still be voted out, and it'll be Miesha/Todrick vs Cynthia/Lamar in the next HOH. Even if someone like Lamar wins HOH, the chances of Miesha/Todrick winning veto are high and I think Todd is still loyal to Miesha; he just wants Todrick out. I think, if Todrick went, Todd would go back to Miesha.

And, even if they can overtake Miesha/Todrick, I think the others suck too much for me to truly root for them. I mean, Lamar is the best option out of them all, besides Miesha, but he isn't even THAT great.

And, if Miesha/Todrick win HOH next, it's over, Miesha's likely won (Todrick still has no shot at winning this game, UNLESS maybe he's beside Cynthia, and that's a big maybe).

Carson/Cynthia realize they're screwed but they haven't realized that they screwed themselves with the Shanna target. They still think she would have betrayed them and they still think Miesha/Todrick were loyal/honest. So they don't get it. It's a good thing Carson's leaving tonight, because he has a chance of seeing the truth and maybe having his eyes opened. But that's also a big maybe. 

• Love 8

Good morning! As usual everyone is still sleeping. Camera 1 shows an empty trashed bedroom of Todd and Lamar and Todrick's Uggs. Lamar has a pile of clothing on his bed from packing yesterday.

But no! Camera 2 shows the top of a bald head in the far bed in the trashed bedroom. Must be fan favorite (sarcasm) Todrick aka Toddler. 

Camera 3 shows the Cross/Clock bedroom. One person sleeping in there, has to be Miesha.

Camera 4 shows a closeup of someone sleeping in the cross/clock bedroom who is totally under the covers. That bed looks like it has one of the ribbed blankets from All-Stars two seasons ago.

Yogi and Boo Boo must be up in HOH room.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Why in the hell would Lamar follow Todd to the HoH room when he had an opportunity to escape that snoring for a week? The bed can’t be that much better. We already know Lamar doesn’t know how the game works; now I’m thinking he doesn’t understand acoustics, either.

Maybe less likely, in some cases? In Survivor reunions, I often see players marvel at gameplay they were unaware of, and gain respect for players they previously dismissed. Then again, what is shown on TV is selective, so to a certain degree editors would be shaping the jury votes.

Thanks for posting this.  I also have lost interest on this season. So I went to check out the BB Canada but  I noticed Australia has 2 seasons so I decided to watch that first. I'm really enjoying it. That house makes the US BB house look like a shack lol.

Again thanks for mentioning the BBCan  on Paramount plus.

Don't trust Paramount Plus.  They just put up a bunch of Australian Survivor episodes and then yanked them in the middle of the day.  People were in the middle of watching them!  No notice.

First they said technical difficulties and now they're claim they don't have the rights.  It's all a bunch of bull.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy, this is the second time we've been summoned this week!

You're better than the average bear!

Conversations around the house. Carson and Cynthia have a plan. They are going to Miesha and Toddler saying they want to be in a final four, and that the other two (Todd and Lamar) want to get M & T out. Carson will say they can still vote him out if they want to.

Now Todd, Lamar, Carson and Cynthia are talking about the weather in Minnesota. Todd's brother played for MN State U - ,Mankato State. Lamar says the cold is like knives. Carson calls Lamar "Lambie." They are in the mauve (or dusty pink) chocolate room. Lamar's arm hurts. He felt a roll in his socket.

1 hour ago, Cozytea said:

I noticed Australia has 2 seasons so I decided to watch that first. I'm really enjoying it. That house makes the US BB house look like a shack lol.

Same with Canada house! It’s really big, and looks like less cardboard was used in the construction. I’d be interested to hear what you think of Australia once you finish. I’m not super impressed with the S1 Canada cast so far. Lots of shallow narcissists and a Dan Gheesling wannabe. (So, I guess, standard BB.)

3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy, this is the second time we've been summoned this week!

If we say your name a third time, will you materialize and kill us? 😬

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, NYGirl said:

Don't trust Paramount Plus.  They just put up a bunch of Australian Survivor episodes and then yanked them in the middle of the day.  People were in the middle of watching them!  No notice.

First they said technical difficulties and now they're claim they don't have the rights.  It's all a bunch of bull.

Rats, I was watching one of the Survivor seasons. I think, 4, champions vs Contenders.

They all agree, per Cynthia's prompting, that there's no more alliances, everyone's for themselves.

Just switched to Carson brushing his teeth in the bathroom. 

Back to chocolate room. Cynthia's NOW saying they only had one shot to get Miesha out of the house and that's when Carson put her up. They should have voted her out then and saved Shanna for later. Uh, duh, Cynthia???? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Again Cynthia says they should have saved Shanna for later. Carson responds, sounding like he's biting his tongue to keep from saying, "But you're the one who wanted her out!"

Lambretta still has the sniffles.

Carson is packing his stuff.

Now Cynthia is saying to Todd that they should have gotten Miesha out when Carson put her up. Cynthia does not listen. I guess Miesha was not happy Todd put Lamar up. Todd tells Cynthia he didn't to put her up because she just was up. He had to repeat that to her three times. They are assuming Miesha will win HOH, but then say one of us have to win HOH.

Aw, the view switched to sleeping Toddler, looking so cute under his blankie. We have a nice overhead view. I need to switch cameras.

5 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

Yes, I was one of those people. Had 4 episodes left in S2 when it was yanked. I’m still mad. But here I go, trying a different show because I’m a masochist, apparently. (And I don’t believe that “rights” bullshit in the least. Who advertises and posts a show before obtaining rights? Or posts a show with a 3-week rights window without advertising it as such? It’s all very shady.)

7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cynthia's NOW saying they only had one shot to get Miesha out of the house and that's when Carson put her up. They should have voted her out then and saved Shanna for later. Uh, duh, Cynthia???? 

I honestly can’t decide which of these people is the most stupid. 

Lamar says hi to his Uncle Billy.

Todd enlightens Lamar be saying, "You know how women's breasts sag as they get older? Our balls sag!"

Uncle Todd telling little Lambie about men and women.

Now Miesha and Todd are chatting. Todd stopped drinking soda while in the house. And Uncle Todd is telling Miesha that popcorn is different from corn, their kernels are different.

Carson and Cynthia  just made their pitch to Toddler. He's seemingly in agreement. Toddler says he saved Miesha numerous times when it seemed like others were going to take her out. He has to go over his report card.

Carson and Cynthia whisper they want to put up Miesha and Todd. But Cynthia has a teeny bit of loyalty to Todd because he didn't put her up when he could have.

I wonder how Cynthia will vote. I can see her voting for Carson, just to vote with the house. I feel a certain type of way that there's a mini Cookout going on here and I could easily see a final four of Todd, Cynthia, Lamar and Todrick. Now C & C are pitching to Toddler taking Todd out next.

• Love 1

Cynthia just told Miesha and Todrick that getting Shanna out was a moral decision because she was involved in so many shady deals.

BUBBLES!

Cynthia tells Miesha she really loves her and Miesha just weaseled her way onto Cynthia's heart. Hugs all around.

Carson wonders if he should shower now because they might go live any minute now.

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Same with Canada house! It’s really big, and looks like less cardboard was used in the construction.

See, this is my problem with BBCAN and one of the reasons why I can't watch. It literally looks like the same old Zellers/Best Buy/Source for Sports/Target Canada warehouse store that were repurposed for COVID-19 vaccination sites all around Canada. It's like an aircraft hanger - it's literally just a big echo-y box that looks cold and like you'll find an old dusty copy of the World of Warcraft Battle Chest on Game CDs in the corner. That with the Canadian Lighting™ that makes every Canadian version of US reality shows look off and I just can't. It's like some weird uncanny valley shit for me. I clearly have feelings about this.

• LOL 5

Cynthia just spoke with Lamar and it's not making sense to me. She said she was trying everything to keep Carson in the house (nice thing to say to the other person on the block), but then says she and Lamar will be the final 2.

She's talking to Todd now. She just said if there's a tie, Miesha will be the tiebreaker. Todd says, I'm the tiebreaker!! Carson said he had a deal with Todrick to look after each other but Todrick's already broken it. Todd says, really!

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Carson wonders if he should shower now because they might go live any minute now.

This is not why you need to shower, Carson. In fact, as long as you’re in that house, I recommend pretty much staying in the shower.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Carson and Cynthia  just made their pitch to Toddler. He's seemingly in agreement. Toddler says he saved Miesha numerous times when it seemed like others were going to take her out. He has to go over his report card.

Carson and Cynthia whisper they want to put up Miesha and Todd. But Cynthia has a teeny bit of loyalty to Todd because he didn't put her up when he could have.

I wonder how Cynthia will vote. I can see her voting for Carson, just to vote with the house. I feel a certain type of way that there's a mini Cookout going on here and I could easily see a final four of Todd, Cynthia, Lamar and Todrick. Now C & C are pitching to Toddler taking Todd out next.

I think it's an unspoken cookout. Well, unspoken because it's all scripted. This is not real BB played out naturally. They all knew who was going when and who was to win HoH and Veto. It's fake.

Boo! Miesha won. Bye bye Carson! Despite Cynthia's and his attempts this afternoon he is probably going home.

Nice sloth!

By the way, if you want to see something really cute, Google "baby musk ox." When I feel stressed at work I look at a baby musk ox and feel calmer.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Now we're getting to stuff I watched earlier today.

Actually the scene with Cynthia, Carson and Miesha was more likely from yesterday. But they had similar meetings today.

Edited by Lamb18

Only watched during Jeopardy breaks but every time I watched, it was a delusional conversation or DR by Carson and Cynthia. The producer that encouraged their delusion was really working overtime. 

I mean, I'm glad Carson is gone because no way should Carson have been rewarded with staying longer after that horrendous HOH reign. But it does give me hope that he said that he was regretting his choice to put up Shanna instead of getting rid of Miesha, and it sounds like he'll be open to changing his mind about Miesha/Todrick once everyone gives him the truth.

It's not guaranteed, but a possibility when he admitted he might be a bitter juror.

As a Canadian, I need the Americans here to vote extra for Shanna for AFP. We need Todrick's stank face when he sees her win.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Shanna for AFP? 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I need the Americans here to vote extra for Shanna for AFP. 

Yes, yes, yes!  Any other time, I would have voted for Carson, but his (and Cynthia's) boneheaded move, coupled with my desire to see Todrick's crestfallen 'Frankie' moment, compels me to vote for Shanna.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 5

I wish Julie had gone further with the “Do you think you might been Big Brothered?” hints, because I really wanted to see his face when he realized he got played. I hope he returns as a (very) bitter juror, at least.

I just cast a vote for Shanna.

• Love 7

Ah, so Todrick won HOH. 

I assume Lamar/Todd are the noms and Todd will be going if veto isn't used.

Honestly, I'm not even mad at this outcome. I'm, at this point, rooting for Team Fun Finale, and Todrick making F2 will make it a fun finale. And I'm game to see him continue to ruin his chances of a win, so I want to see him dig his grave even further.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1