Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Todrick has already been talking to Cynthia about him and Miesha being in F2 together so, no, I don't see him planning to take Cynthia at all. If Cynthia wants to be in F2, she has to win Final HOH.

Todrick, I guess, got tipped off about jury management, because he spent the better part of last night discussing jury votes and how, if people don't respect his game, they don't respect Big Brother, and also bashed Shanna/Kirkpatrick some more. 

• Love 1

Good morning! Last day of feeds1

So, Camera 1 shows the Toddler pacing about the upper hallway by the HOH room, clad in a non-ribbed blanket, like a BB Hamlet. He finally goes into the exercise room, then departs to continue pacing. My guess he is rehearsing his final 2 speech.

Camera 2 shows the same but from a different angle. Maybe he's going to a sing his final 2 speech. Aren't we in for a treat?

Camera 3 shows the back of Cynthia's head as she sleeps in the chocolate room. I never did see if there was a big blue sofa in the room. We can see Cynthia's face as she sleeps in Camera 4.

Return to Todrick pacing. He descends to the kitchen where the microwave is beeping. Still pacing. His lips are moving but since his microphone is not on we don't know what he's saying.

• Love 2

Update: Toddler is still pacing around, muttering to himself. In the background is some kind of noise that sounds like a bouncing ball, but I can't figure out what it is. Toddler isn't making the noise. Maybe his mic is turned on but just dangling there, tapping against his body as he walks. 

That noise is bugging me. 

I think Toddler is rehearsing a speech and listing reasons why he should be the winner and summarizing his game.

Toddler's still going at it. He was making the rounds downstairs but now he is back upstairs pacing. Jokers Updates chat room thinks the tapping is from the blanket and his hand touching his mic.

Actually I'm glad his mic is not up but his mouth as hearing his normal talking voice would drone on and on and I'd have to mute.

He pensively leaned over the balcony for a few minutes, almost pulling a Mesnick but no tears, but is now pacing and muttering again.

He really clumps when he goes down the stairs. I think he is timing himself using the microwave timer.

Now he has the timer set for a minute. Before it was 30 seconds.

Still whisper-muttering.

Hope he loses his voice.

• LOL 1

He has his mic up by his mouth so now you can hear what he's saying. But he's talking too fast to write any of it down. Something about creating art and positivity. Going over his game with big sniffs at the pauses.

• Love 2

Now he's talking out loud, addressing the live feeders. Blah blah blah. He may not realize the America's Favorite voting is over.

Now Miesha joins him in the kitchen.

He says he is going through a Dani phase. He's a big fan of hers. Miesha is asking Johnny (her boyfriend) to bring a duffle bag and two of her dresses.

Toddler is promoting his tour which starts MARCH 12. He's going to be in Minneapolis in April.

Now we have the Big Brother, advertisement for tonight's finale, and that "You know you're playing with fire" song.

Can't we have puppies and kittens? Time to mute.

• Love 1
On 2/21/2022 at 10:26 PM, Nashville said:

If Cynthia wins FHoH, though…?

Yeah, sure; go ahead and laugh, but it is a mathematical possibility - especially if she’s in the FHoH comp Part 3, and it’s a crapshoot.

I might have to walk this’un back a mite - not because of any flaw in the logic, but because I made an assumption unsupported by past action; i.e., the FHoH comp would be a 3-parter.  Looking back I see the 3-part FHoH comp has been a “standard” BB season staple for years now, but not for CBB:

• Both CBB1 and CBB2 finales featured a single-stage FHoH comp at F4 in which all HGs competed.
  • The winner of that comp was the FHoH, and selected one other HG to join them in F2; the other two HGs were evicted by default.
  • CBB3 already isn’t exactly following an identical formula as preceding seasons, though; they’ve blown right past the previous F4 demarc, to F3.

Not sure how/if that changes the logic behind the FHoH’s decision process on who to take with them - it just means only one win will be required to lock in FHoH, instead of two.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Todrick has already been talking to Cynthia about him and Miesha being in F2 together so, no, I don't see him planning to take Cynthia at all. If Cynthia wants to be in F2, she has to win Final HOH.

Well… Todrick has repeatedly demonstrated his primary ‘tell’ when he’s lying to a HG is that his lips are moving, so I pay little attention to the specific text of what he does/doesn’t actually say; it’s all literally little more than background noise.  A much more dependable barometer for Todrick’s actions has been “What does Todrick think is best for Todrick’s game?”

So no, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Todrick’s statements at present have 0% to do with actual truth, and 100% to do with maximizing his chances for a seat in one of the F2 chairs - not that Todrick is intentionally out-and-out lying at the moment, but rather that he’ll flip on any/all previous statements and declarations of F2 loyalty if he judges doing so to be in his best interests.  And right now, maintaining the story line (fiction?) of Todrick bring totally devoted to honoring his F2 deal with Miesha serves Todrick’s interests in the greatest number of the three possible future outcomes:

1. Miesha wins FHoH: Todrick wants Miesha to take him to F2; Miesha honoring their F2 ride-or-die agreement maximizes his chances in that regard, so he wants to reinforce that with Miesha whenever possible.
  2. Todrick wins FHOH: Todrick can pick whoever he thinks he has the best chance of beating - and who do you think Todrick thinks that is, Miesha or Cynthia?
  3. Cynthia wins FHoH: Todrick’s least-leverageable option; about all Todrick can do is try to impress upon Cynthia the (not untrue) notion Miesha would beat out anybody sitting with her at F2 - and hope if Cynthia DOES somehow manage to defy all physical and metaphysical laws of the space-time continuum to the extent of actually WINNING a comp, she would pick Todrick to join her in F2 as the lesser of two evils.

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Todrick, I guess, got tipped off about jury management, because he spent the better part of last night discussing jury votes and how, if people don't respect his game, they don't respect Big Brother, and also bashed Shanna/Kirkpatrick some more. 

So it’s official now: Todrick has 100% Hantz’ed himself.

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So it’s official now: Todrick has 100% Hantz’ed himself.

All the enjoyment has gone out of this season for me with this whole Todrick situation. Just all the unpleasantness and the possibility of ending up with a bitter jury and a final 2 nobody likes... it's the opposite of what I enjoy. Life is so stressful right now. I just want to watch people laugh and be silly. 

I never thought I'd say it, but I wish it was a Chris Kattan /Lamar final two. 

• Love 9

My first post in this thread just to say that Taran said that it will indeed be one part for the HoH competition and it could very well be what the bleep so Cynthia could get the chance to win it. I could see her also winning a random one like what did every juror answer to a random question.

Either way I think celebrity Big brother 3 will be better remembered if a challenge beast and not such an unlikeable character like Miesha wins. If Cynthia wins we will get our satisfaction but what will it say for the season? She was the ultimate goat not only doing nothing but also managing to believe the enemy telling her that her ally was not her ally. 🙄

32 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Cynthia wins FHoH: Todrick’s least-leverageable option; about all Todrick can do is try to impress upon Cynthia the (not untrue) notion Miesha would beat out anybody sitting with her at F2 - and hope if Cynthia DOES somehow manage to defy all physical and metaphysical laws of the space-time continuum to the extent of actually WINNING a comp, she would pick Todrick to join her in F2 as the lesser of two evils.

Cynthia has already said that if she wins she takes Todrick.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 2/18/2022 at 12:55 PM, Callaphera said:

See, this is my problem with BBCAN and one of the reasons why I can't watch. It literally looks like the same old Zellers/Best Buy/Source for Sports/Target Canada warehouse store that were repurposed for COVID-19 vaccination sites all around Canada. It's like an aircraft hanger - it's literally just a big echo-y box that looks cold and like you'll find an old dusty copy of the World of Warcraft Battle Chest on Game CDs in the corner. That with the Canadian Lighting™ that makes every Canadian version of US reality shows look off and I just can't. It's like some weird uncanny valley shit for me. I clearly have feelings about this.

Ha ha ha ha: Canadian Lighting™ is exactly right! It all feels very bargain basement. As do a lot of Canadian productions, to be honest. And the cast of BBCan is always slightly less polished, slightly less TV ready-for-their-closeup. But the diversity is <chef's kiss>. 

• Love 2

So just to be clear, we're only watching the finale tonight for the jury takedown of Todrick...yes?  We could not care less who actually wins this thing, which will be Miesha, and we will forget she existed less than a week from now.  Correct?

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess Todrick never got the memo about audience management.

5 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Thank you, Lamb18, for all the feed posts. ❤️ 

Yes, way to take one for the team!! I never got into feeds this season (the alternating 5 min feeds/ 5 min bubbles in the early days didn’t help) and at a certain point, I just couldn’t stand looking at these people any more. I haven’t even peeked in for more than a week.

I wonder how much better this season would have been without Todrick. I think, with that one change, this cast would have seemed light years better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Shoutout to whichever branch of the US government that made a law about being warned when your online free trial is ending because without that email, I may have actually had to pay for this shit show this year. 3 for 3 for free CBBUS feeds, baby!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Oh boy! Here we go! Only an hour to fit in a lot of fun moments with the jury tearing Todrick's hopes and dreams down!

Can I just say how thankful I am that the editors didn't have a 5 minute recap? They managed to keep it under 3 minutes!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Todrick: "I'm such a Big Brother superfan!"
Also Todrick: gets basic Big Brother facts wrong, doesn't understand how the game or the live feeds work, only knows the last season

I wonder if that works when you apply for jobs. "I'd love to work for you. I know everything about this position and job." One week later: "Woman who claimed to be pilot crashes plane into mountains."

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, so Miesha's got this. Congratulations Miesha for winning Celebrity Big Brother against the easiest goat! 

Stop.  That's a HUGE accomplishment in the game of Celebrity Big Brother.  

• LOL 5
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, HOH involving knowing the houseguests? Can't be Todrick who wins.

I was laughing and laughing that the final HOH required the knowledge of OTHER people.  Todrick only pays attention to Todrick.  As a "superfan" he should have known something like this was inevitable and he still couldn't be bothered to actually deign to think about his castmates.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

A bit off topic, but I cannot believe that smart, grounded Hannah is now a Z-list celebrity star fucker. Oh well.

Not gonna lie, if some (supposedly) rich dude with a big ass mansion wanted to let me live rent free and I didn't have to give sexual favours for it? Sign me up. I'll happily stream Law & Order: SVU in that theater room.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

You know what will be funny? When he loses, remembering this morning when he paced and rehearsed for over two hours while Miesha and Cynthia were sleeping.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

On a funny note, my sister came downstairs to see me watching, and said "Hey, isn't that Todrick Hall? I like him!" in which I explained why he sucks. And then she declared "Oh, what an asshole!" So we got another anti-fan!

Way to convert them!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

At least we're getting BBCAN cast reveal during commercials (at least here in Canada). Fake Kyle Moore (AKA, the Kyle that the Internet found last season that wasn't the actual Kyle on the show) is on it!

Show, why are we still in commercials? WE HAVE LESS THAN 25 MINUTES LEFT.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1