Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

It was unbearably awkward when Meisha looked around for someone to hug and everyone was ignoring her. There's a German word for that particular feeling that I learned on another thread recently and now forget. I'll have to look for it. 

I said to Mr Melina that I hoped Meisha would win because she probably needed the money. He told me her net worth was 6 million dollars. So... never mind. 

I'm sad the season ended on such a sour note. Oh well. I do think Meisha earned her win. 

• Love 7

And the gold medal for synchronized eye-rolling goes to… TODD BRIDGES AND CHRIS KIRKPATRICK for their simply amazing execution when Todrick made his “using the money for the arts” comment!!!  Way to go, guys!!!  🤣🤣🤣

42 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Todrick wasn’t even top 3.  

And don’t he know it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Todrick's family, the only five people left in the world who are fans of him. And Bob the Drag Queen.

Oh, Bob. I thought you had more sense.

2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I kind of wonder if this means the Cookout will stop mooching off Todrick and living in his house.

Please. You know they’re paying him rent. Or at least chipping in for highly inflated “grocery money”. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

On a funny note, my sister came downstairs to see me watching, and said "Hey, isn't that Todrick Hall? I like him!" in which I explained why he sucks. And then she declared "Oh, what an asshole!" So we got another anti-fan!

Keep up the good work, Lady Calypso! Every anti-vote counts.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Carson is the only one who hugged Toddler.

And it was a very half-hearted embrace. Mirai also hugged him, but my favorite moment of the night was when Todrick walked up to Lamar and Todd and hit a wall. No hugs from them.

When Cynthia retracts her vote (and it’s only a matter of time before she wants to), will that change the official total? 

I’m not surprised Carson won AFP. He was the DR standout, and the most entertaining overall. I maintain Shanna deserved it for her shitty treatment, but then again, we ALL kind of deserve a reward for enduring a remarkably shitty season. Yay for us?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And it was a very half-hearted embrace. Mirai also hugged him, but my favorite moment of the night was when Todrick walked up to Lamar and Todd and hit a wall. No hugs from them.

Gee, and after todrick made sure to bring up the cookout's black alliance! I bet he thought that was still a thing.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m not surprised Carson won AFP. He was the DR standout, and the most entertaining overall.

Agreed. I did my part in voting for Shanna and was hopeful, but realistically it was always going to be Carson, for the reasons you mentioned. He's witty, doesn't take himself seriously, has a good heart, and was assigned the role of chief narrator on the broadcast episodes. I sometimes tend to forget that there's a whole wide world of casual viewers beyond my bubble of primetime forums, reddit, and twitter. 

That's ok. I'll choose to believe that Shanna being named in the top 3 was enough to stick in Todrick's craw. I hope Cynthia took note as well  

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

So, since I had never heard of Todprick, I went to his Wikipedia and looked him up.  One line says, “ world famous as the most hated houseguest ever on  Celebrity Big Brother.”  No kidding.  It’s there.

Ha— I had to look and see this for myself. Not only is that line there, it’s repeated 2 more times. Looks like Shanna’s been busy working her editing skills.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I kind of wonder if this means the Cookout will stop mooching off Todrick and living in his house.

Don’t necessarily know that it was a mooching type of arrangement - ran across this little note on Hamsterwatch (my emphasis added):

Day 27 - 2/21/22 - Live show: Lamar and Todd evicted.   
Later: Todrick told Cynthia, Miesha about his BB BnB

Sounds more like they may have been paying guests vs. moochers.

• Useful 1

If Todrick is contractually obligated to do these interviews, CBS should hold his stipend and second place checks until he does them. If he expects to have a career in media and entertainment, he made a huge tactical error in pissing off Viacom.

• Love 13
On 2/23/2022 at 9:02 PM, Melina22 said:

I said to Mr Melina that I hoped Meisha would win because she probably needed the money. He told me her net worth was 6 million dollars. So... never mind. 

She earned it getting beat up, so she can have it.  Maybe this $ will help her retire before too much additional brain injury. 

The number one thing ANYbody (especially a celebrity x 1000) needs to grasp before entering the house is don't tank your real life reputation and future prospects on national television for the chance of winning money

You know for damn sure Carson, Cynthia, Kirkpatrick, even Shannon (despite the parting comments) understood. I think Miesha did, too - this was just her regular personality. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8