Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Did she say $18 for a "whole chicken?" Isn't that pretty pricy for a chicken? And I'm pretty sure the guy at the counter pulled out a beef roast.

That grocery store was pretty upscale for your average pounticipant. Reminded me of Whole Foods

• Love 5
Just now, TazDevil said:

So where is the kid?  I got that Dolly's mom got custody at 6 days old, but does she still have her or did she give her away?  I missed it.  I think my brain is trying to protect me from this craziness.

Same. Same. 😳 

• Love 3

That's a boutique deli store of some kind. $199 for less than a full cart of groceries. Where do they get the money? She said she prefers larger markets. 

Also, did she say she eats and "makes herself sick"? So she's a bulimic as well? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Yes lol You must have been in my house this weekend.

PSA check your smoke/co detectors because they’re probably expired. 🤦‍♀️

Yeah, the ones in the hallway and bedroom were here when I moved in 10 years ago. I do have a newer CO detector (which I replaced maybe 5 years ago after the old one decided to die and scare me half to death at 2 in the morning).

• Love 1

How are you all doing tonight? Tonight’s eating habit was a regular size coffee mug of left over three bean turkey chili and a corn muffin. 

Soooooo…does Dolly and Cheyanne get a two for one discount? I can’t see Dr. Now NOT commenting that Dolly’s enabler isn’t that far behind Dolly in the “must lose to live” race. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

So, wait. What happened to that poor baby? Does Gma still have custody? 

Yes, both parents were declared unfit, and grandma Mohawk has full custody.

I suspect that foster children aren't allowed to be filmed, even family fosters like this poor child.   I'm livid, that little girl is already obese.   

They're not even out of Fort Worth, and she already needs a bathroom and food break. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

In the shower it looked like she had a giant swollen scrotum.

Yup.  Lymphedemas often have... unfortunate look.

3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Did she say $18 for a "whole chicken?" Isn't that pretty pricy for a chicken? And I'm pretty sure the guy at the counter pulled out a beef roast.

Could it be the cold cuts chicken/breast rather than a normal roasted chicken?  

Speaking of cold cuts, Fareway has this amazing pork loin.  Mom usually buys the entire 3lb piece rather than slices.  I have tried to something like that in Massachusetts (since there are no Fareways for a thousand miles around) but I haven't so far.  I do roast my own, but it's not the same thing.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Evening Pounders! My eating habit tonight were peanut noodles and Girl Scout Thin Mints. Mint is a vegetable and peanuts have protein so this is all Dr. Now approved.

Plus, ya know, they are "Thin" Mints

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I second that statement.  Hope you all order your free covid test kits.  I ordered mine yesterday.

I was able to get some from my county health department but I may go ahead and order more. My (very small) school district is in its second week of letting parents decide whether or not to send their kids. Great policy! 🙄 but there’s really no other way to keep the parents happy. I teach seniors and juniors, so except for a few who have wandered in to get help or just get out of the house, mine are working from home. Our elementary school, on the other hand, is struggling mightily. My state had a record number of new cases today — shattering the previous records which were shattered every other day last week. 
My eating habit was a salad with sesame lime vinaigrette. Tasty. 
Now who’s ready to snaaaaaark? 🤩

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

So where is the kid?  I got that Dolly's mom got custody at 6 days old, but does she still have her or did she give her away?  I missed it.  I think my brain is trying to protect me from this craziness.

I thought she said that Mom gave her up after a year, but here is the girl, so I must have misheard.  Poor child, having a mother like that...  I don't have high hopes for her. 

• Love 7

Also, did she say she also "makes herself sick?" So she's a bulimic as well? 

I'm not sure if she meant "ate so much she vomited" or "felt so bad about what she ate that she made herself vomit."

Why was the baby taken away so young?

I'm guessing the hospital called CPS with concerns about Dolly and Ricky's ability to care for the baby. But it would have had to be significant for them to lose custody unless the baby tested positive for drugs.

She's going to get all pretty for Dr. Now. Hopefully he's colorblind.

Perfumed too!

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

She's going to get all pretty for Dr. Now. Hopefully he's colorblind.

rolled right out of bed and not even a whore shower.  I hope he points out that she smells.

(I may have missed the whore shower of cologne spritzes)

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

They're spraying body spray all over their clothes. I feel bad for mom who will be stuck in the car with that cloud for four+ hours.

We'll need to stop for something to eat for me to get through it. (Of course.)

I was wondering if we'd see her daughter. She's cute but looks like she's on the same diet as mom. Hopefully they learn to feed her better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I love to eat pastries.  LOVE to.  I do not buy pastries.  Unless it's my birthday.  I'm over here solving my own problems!

Give me your address and I will send you pastries..LOL.  do you love cannolis???  Im not a sweet eater.  I like the real junk food like DOODLES AND FRITOS. It was my birthday yesterday and i ate salad and a piece of chicken.  I hate this pandemic.  I miss my family

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I ordered mine and one for my son! Masks are going to be offered soon too! 

I’m not ordering tests. If I feel sick, I’ll quarantine. I heard the masks are one use only .

• Useful 1
  • Love 3