Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If anyone is looking for a walking in place workout check out the Youtube channel called Fabulous 50s . The woman who runs it us Australian and she posts a ton of videos that are basically walking in place workouts to music. The has short 5 minute ones or ones that last 30+ minutes and 5000 steps. She also does intervals between walking and toning. Its geared to the over 50 crowd do not too intense 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We're getting cheated out of a road trip. Not fair! If I don't hear "Can we stop and get some fast food?" at least three times an episode, are we even watching "My 600-Pound Life?"

Road trip coming!  30 hours - that's potential for 15-60 fast food pit stops, not counting the regular daily breakfasts, lunches dinners over 4-10 days it will take him!  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

They don't, at least Dr. Oakley just says "that's a big animal" .

Wow, that makes perfect sense!

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you watch “Bronx Zoo” on Animal Planet, you’ll see how they weigh the animals. They train them to get onto a scale using positive training techniques. Very interesting.

I LOVE that show. "That's how we do it here in the boogie down Bronx!" I also love the show about Chester Zoo in England. I love their northern accents. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

So how many months did it take him not to lose any weight?

Damn. Tornado siren. I may have to dip out.

Might be the same system my Mom had come through Omaha earlier today.  She said the sirens were on for about half an hour, but the truly strong winds in her area only lasted about 5-10 minutes, no damage.  Stay safe!  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you watch “Bronx Zoo” on Animal Planet, you’ll see how they weigh the animals. They train them to get onto a scale using positive training techniques. Very interesting.

They can lure Ryan onto the animal scale with a pan of lasagna… like Garfield.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Splashes said:

That would generally be a large animal vet that does surgery. They have these giant metal scales to like 2500 pounds. I remember seeing them when I was little.

They're in Montana, fer chrissakes. I'm sure there are one or two of them around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I LOVE that show. "That's how we do it here in the boogie down Bronx!" I also love the show about Chester Zoo in England. I love their northern accents. 

I love both of those shows too!  I love animals in general, I have been buying zoo memberships every year since I started working...  

• Love 3

"Dr Now said I'm ready to move to Houston"

ummmm... no.... Dr. Now said your fat ass can't be weighed on a scale that goes up to 660 and you should just come to Houston so you can get on a scale that can register how fat you really are.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1