Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ryan, as one who has dieted, I can absolutely assure you that you will never know your progress if you don't have a fucking scale!!!  Your clothes may get looser but that doesn't mean that you got down to 650.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Guys I need something TLC to binge while I'm on the autotrain for 18 hours. I gave up on 90DF and Sister wives a couple of seasons ago. Which do you think I should catch up on.? 

90DF, preferably the Reader's Digest versions (Pillow Talk). Sister wives is still the same nonsense. It really should be called "These are my ex wives that I don't like". Kody doesn't like any of the wives except Robyn, and none of the wives like each other, but they hang around aging rapidly and claiming to be committed to the lifestyle rather than the man. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

My cat most certainly wasn't happy with me when I dressed him up as Santa and took this, but that cat definitely has it worse though!  

He is amazing in that he stayed put long enough for the picture.  My cat would let me dress her up, not hissing or scratching or wriggling, but literally the second I turned away, she would disappear, all the clothes laying on the couch where she just was.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

Ryan, as one who has dieted, I can absolutely assure you that you will never know your progress if you don't have a fucking scale!!!  Your clothes may get looser but that doesn't mean that you got down to 650.

Especially if your clothes are stretched out sweatpants and t shirts 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Adorable!!!

Totally adorable.

I hope kitty received a lot of special food and treats, kitty might be thinking of hurting you for that indignity.  

How many times is he going to try that poor scale?   You can tell he hasn't lost any weight.     Bet he's still chugging down barrels of soda too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

We can't really guess his weight, can we?  We never got his starting point...

Is he back at the place with 650-limit scale or do they have a bigger one one?  No way is he down to below 650...  and I would be truly disappointed if this is another 'mystery weight' appointment.

• Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

We can't really guess his weight, can we?  We never got his starting point...

Is he back at the place with 650-limit scale or do they have a bigger one one?  No way is he down to below 650...  and I would be truly disappointed if this is another 'mystery weight' appointment.

10 months later...still no baseline weight.  He is truly a winner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Physically, 31, but his joints probably disagree.

Don't worry, his 13-year old personality is so large, it will average out to 31 even if his joints, heart, liver, etc. are all 60+!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We're getting cheated out of a road trip. Not fair! If I don't hear "Can we stop and get some fast food?" at least three times an episode, are we even watching "My 600-Pound Life?"

After 2 hours:  "I really pushed myself today, so we have to stop for the night..."   

Man, we're getting cheated out of that?? :(

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

He is amazing in that he stayed put long enough for the picture.  My cat would let me dress her up, not hissing or scratching or wriggling, but literally the second I turned away, she would disappear, all the clothes laying on the couch where she just was.  

He's extremely photogenic. Just lucky enough to get pictures like this all the time out of him. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Guys I need something TLC to binge while I'm on the autotrain for 18 hours. I gave up on 90DF and Sister wives a couple of seasons ago. Which do you think I should catch up on.? 

Try the 90 Day Fiancé:Love in the Caribbean. Much less scripted. I watch Addicted to Marriage, too.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Cheeses (not Dr Now approved) my toes would freeze. Love me some socks. 

I have 8 pairs of outdoor boots, including 5 LL Bean duck styles, ranging from the insulated low-rider to a pair of great whopping clod hoppers with a removable wool felt lining. These are worn with one or two of my 30 pairs of wool socks.  I prefer wool socks with sheep patterns on them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He should go to the vet clinic. How do they weigh horses or cows? 

That would generally be a large animal vet that does surgery. They have these giant metal scales to like 2500 pounds. I remember seeing them when I was little.

• Love 2

So how many months did it take him not to lose any weight?

Damn. Tornado siren. I may have to dip out.

I turned on the TV, which went out right after the screen went red from all the activity. It appears to be a major wind storm with big damage. I'm sitting next to a window. I'm gonna go in the interior bathroom and will try to follow on my tablet. 

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6