Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers means no spoilers.  No information that was not yet said on the show.  That's it.  Each person on the show has their own character thread where spoilers are allowed.  Take any discussions regarding future information there. 

• Start Topic

I find Heather’s new home cold and dark.   The previous home was light and bright.  She is not coming off too well out if the gate.  How is it possible that Heather wouldn’t know that Nicole had sued Terry?  It doesn’t make sense to me??  Enough already with the champs.  

Noella seems interesting to me, she could have potential.      

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Axie said:

I hate the new woman after 30 seconds.  What have they done to my show?

This show bears no resemblance to the OC Housewives show that we all love. It was like watching a different show. And one that I found totally uninteresting. Heather came across as insufferable and that skinned back hairdo is not attractive on a woman whose face is already as tight as a drum.

Edited by 65mickey
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I find Heather’s new home cold and dark.   The previous home was light and bright.  She is not coming off too well out if the gate.  How is it possible that Heather wouldn’t know that Nicole had sued Terry?  It doesn’t make sense to me??  Enough already with the champs.  

Noella seems interesting to me, she could have potential.      

It didn't make sense to me, either.  You would think that something like a lawsuit brought by an unhappy patient would be something that Terry would have shared with Heather.  Unless he told Heather about the lawsuit, but never mentioned the patient's name.

Now, I want to know what the outcome of the lawsuit was - did he settle and pay her?  If so, how much?  What was wrong with the surgery? Were there issues with the implants, was there a problem during surgery, or did she just not like the results?  Did she get her breasts corrected?  

I just want to know all the answers now - I'm impatient!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
On 11/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, Bronzedog said:

Hard to believe it’s been 5 years since Heather was on.

Yes, and it’s now the Heather Dubrow Show.  Bring back Vikie and Tamra.

On 11/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, Bronzedog said:

Hard to believe it’s been 5 years since Heather was 

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, rideashire said:

That house is technically beautiful but also depressing. Don't care how expensive it is if it feels like a cavernous hotel. 

And Humble Heather was really taxing her brain trying to count how many rooms she has, excluding the screening or movie room of course!?!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Heather has a champs wall in her house? I want to see the rest of this house even though some rooms look very cold and not inviting. 

Rooms all over the place and the furnishings probably cost a fortune, but not a cozy and inviting house.  Some pieces looked weird, but what do I know?  We now live in a two bedroom condo.  The woman has a person for everything that has to be done.  What does Heather do?

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Why do Shannon’s eyes look weird?  Too much cheek filler?

She had beautiful lips.  Why plump them up?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Why do Shannon’s eyes look weird?  Too much cheek filler?

Too much everything filler! Yikes. 

Same goes for Emily and the new girl who apparently dated Kid Rick and sued Terry… Nicole? They’re both heading towards Jocelyn Wildenstein territory if they keep this up. 

Noella seems like … a lot. 

• Love 18

Never, in all my Real Housewives viewing years, did I think Heather would have the 2nd most real looking face of the OC cast. (After Gina. Gina, Girl-run back to the Island! Before the Stepford surgeons get you!)  Emily’s all puffed and lifted and squinty in the face, but at least she looks like she eats. The rest-yikes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, rideashire said:

That house is technically beautiful but also depressing. Don't care how expensive it is if it feels like a cavernous hotel. 

Too much money coming in there.  Now, they are selling just about everything on tv. also.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Yes, and it’s now the Heather Dubrow Show.  Bring back Vikie and Tamra.

Heather has taken control of the show based on the first episode. It will be interesting to see if Shannon ends up getting along with her or collapses due to jealousy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Heather should have let Josh Flagg and Fredrick, the real estate guys decorate her house. At least it would be decent and beautiful and homey.  I didn’t understand her furnishings and stuff that cost millions of dollars.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Just because things cost a fortune,doesn’t mean they are beautiful.

Amen to that! The new house is a massive temple to their egos, rather than a place to live. I thought the Dubrow's LAST house looked like a cold mausoleum/train station, but it was actually miles better than this new one. I laughed at the kaleidoscope TH montage of Heather blathering endlessly about her party plans. Like others upthread, I thought I liked her at one time too, this time around? NOPE.

Not sure, but I think I hate the two new housewives already. I keep mixing up lawsuit lady with plastic surgeon housewife for some reason. Do NOT like the plastic surgeon's shirtless house-husband at all. Noelle - no. We don't need to know about much less see your sex dungeon.

Shannon continues to look like a sad hot mess. 

• Love 15

I couldn't watch last season because I couldn't stomach revolting kelly dodd.  I can't stand boring Emily either.  I'm watching this episode, and the cast just doesn't seem to work.  They need to get rid of Emily -- she has brought NOTHING the entire time she's been on.  Gina can go too.  If they're not going to bring back Tamra, then they need to bring back Gretchen to replace Emily and someone else to replace Gina -- then we can get a cast worth watching.  I don't know if I can stick with this.  It's just not holding my attention.  Bringing back Heather was cool, but it wasn't enough.

• Love 6

I don’t know where to begin with this hot mess. All of these women but especially the new ones and retread Heather Dubrow, are the most vapid, superficial, boring broads on TV.  And all of them need to lay off the Botox and fillers…yikes! Watching this episode made me appreciate that I live in an area where people aren’t fixated on money or showing off their expensive over decorated mansions. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

This show bears no resemblance to the OC Housewives show that we all love. It was like watching a different show. And one that I found totally uninteresting. Heather came across as insufferable and that skinned back hairdo is not attractive on a woman whose face is already as tight as a dumb.

I felt the same way about this remodeled version. I was bored. These women are boring. I would take Vicky and Tamara back any day over Heather and the newbies. And could these women put their breasts away? Good grief…Noelle’s boobs were practically spilling out of her dress as well as with Nicolle. Even Gina was putting on a display. A little modesty once in awhile would be refreshing.

• Love 8

No Archie??? Why did I even watch this show?

One thing I liked about Heather was the way she dressed - simple classic style, no head-to-toe labels because she has true wealth and doesn’t need to front.  But then she comes back in this hideous bright orange ensemble with matching bag and earrings looking like she bought out the kids’ section at Fendi.  What the eff happened??

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Jellybean13 said:
  1. As chick binewski mentioned earlier in this thread, I also watched that horrendous dinner at Lizzie's home when Heather and her husband terrorized Shannon and tried so hard to make her break down.  They both went full force after both Shannon and David, and it was so hateful.  We have all seen Shannon and recognize her many issues, but no one deserved the kind of treatment they were given.  As a doctor, Terry should have recognized that Shannon needed some help and treated her with kindness, but he seemed to take great glee in being hateful.  I remember people saying at the time that Terry was trying desperately to be one of the Housewives!  

Heather was obnoxious tonight, establishing her place as Queen of the hill.  I don't expect that I will be watching much this season.  Too much of the pretentious Dubrows.

Not sure I can stomach the Heather Dubrow Show either. The woman takes the cake for most shallow and pretentious HW ever!

• Love 16

For a previously working actress Heather did a piss poor job of convincing me that she has any interest at all in learning about the lives of those two new ladies. You could tell she was barely listening and was probably focused on how she could bring up her “salon” into the conversation. 

I also laughed at her repeatedly saying that Shannon had “hit the nostalgia button” for her which is why they were getting together. These shows have been on for eleventy million years. Can we give up the premise that any of this is spontaneous and natural? Just say you are getting together for lunch with Shannon because you are back on the show now and need to reconnect. I know Bravo still likes to pretend that this is unscripted but the 4th wall has been broken a thousand times by now. The first episode is always annoying when it is all these fake “let me introduce you to my friends” setups. 

• Love 19

This was real miss for me. Bravo has lost all ability to cast for chemistry and balance. 

Heather was a nasty, grating, bragging elitist 9 years ago and she's less interesting than she was when she first arrived. I see nothing "compelling" about her life other than her wealth, which all generates from marrying Terry. And guess what? Terry already has a show.

I don't think Bravo should try to cast "younger," but if they were  going to build this franchise around Heather (Lord, why?) then they needed a total recast. She's SO much wealthier and more sophisticated than the current cast that it just feels like a mismatch. She's not even B. Frankel levels of Housewives-infamous. I see no reason for all of them to have to "follow the leader" other than to suck off her wealth by association. I just seems really disconnected. 

The only way to hit a balance would have been to get Vicki back, who also couldn't stand Heather. Then we'd have had something of an "OG" feel and Shannon would have had an ally. Right now it's a bunch of pathetic, try-hard pups sucking up to Heather, and Shannon on an island.

I despised the way Heather treated Shannon years ago, and I'm not forgetting it. Heather can stop with her pretentious act - she's a classist bully with nothing compelling going on in her life other than spending her husband's money. She's fancy by marriage. I think I'm out already. 

• Love 24

Heather came on like a house on fire.  Pretentious fool from Westchester, N.Y.  She was actually gloating with that big smile of hers.  Ugh?  And those newbies .. not caring for them at all.  The sex playroom in the basement?  Really.  I want Vikie back with her cute backyard.  I’ll even take Tamra and Eddie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

I couldn't watch last season because I couldn't stomach revolting kelly dodd.  I can't stand boring Emily either.  I'm watching this episode, and the cast just doesn't seem to work.  They need to get rid of Emily -- she has brought NOTHING the entire time she's been on.  Gina can go too.  If they're not going to bring back Tamra, then they need to bring back Gretchen to replace Emily and someone else to replace Gina -- then we can get a cast worth watching.  I don't know if I can stick with this.  It's just not holding my attention.  Bringing back Heather was cool, but it wasn't enough.

Who is casting this show .. oblivious Andy?  To boot, Heather was on Watch what Crappens right after the show.  As if it wasn’t enough.  I turned it off.  Heated towels. Lol.  I’m wondering what Heather does all day in that house.  She has a person for everything.  Guess she just primps.  The others probably went home and threw up.  Poor Shannon.  If someone treated me the way the Dubrows did, I would cut them off for life, show or not.  She had to go into that house for more poison.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

No Archie??? Why did I even watch this show?

One thing I liked about Heather was the way she dressed - simple classic style, no head-to-toe labels because she has true wealth and doesn’t need to front.  But then she comes back in this hideous bright orange ensemble with matching bag and earrings looking like she bought out the kids’ section at Fendi.  What the eff happened??

It was as Rachel Zoe would say, "too matchy, matchy," nothing creative about the Fendi Garanimals Heather was wearing.  I had that plastic bag in white back in the early 80's, not Fendi, it was from some cheapy store in Ocean City MD, it was my beach bag for years way before it was chic.  Heather has built a house that could pass for a Four Seasons hotel, the towel warmer drawer in the bathroom is a great touch, the huge rooms, theater, game room, etc...all very nice but I cannot help thinking they built that house for resale, this is not the last house they will build. Heather says she has 13 really big rooms and makes me wonder if all the kids have their own rooms, remember they had to move because the other house did not have enough bedrooms and the youngest did not have a bedroom. 

I would love a hidden door to my own bathroom if just so I do not have a cat's paw underneath trying to get in because he misses me so much for the three minutes I am without him.

Shannon continues to be exhausting for no reason.

New girl, Noella Noel has me so distracted by her boobs, they seem to be low, very low.  Married to a man who uses billboards to garner clients tells me a lot about his business, ambulance chaser? He probably does not take on a client unless he knows he can win that case because he takes his third from the money awarded the client, he also probably has not litigated for years, puts his fresh out of law school attorneys on the easy to win cases.

The Barbie Doctor ends her words with that annoying "ah" and that is my deal breaker for liking her. Her husband is topless in all of his scenes, bitch please put a shirt on.  They do not have any chemistry, he has more chemistry with that little dog he walks around holding.  Dr. Barbie says she would never fire her nanny, she could not survive without her but the nanny seems like she is very pregnant...is she not, sorry if I am mistaken but maternity leave might cause the doctor to care for her own children.

Do we think strappy high heel sandals are really up to code in a doctor's office, you know where sharp objects can fall on to ones feet? 

Gina, I have hopes for her being the stand out this season, she is very funny in her TH's.

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was as Rachel Zoe would say, "too matchy, matchy," nothing creative about the Fendi Garanimals Heather was wearing.  I had that plastic bag in white back in the early 80's, not Fendi, it was from some cheapy store in Ocean City MD, it was my beach bag for years way before it was chic.  Heather has built a house that could pass for a Four Seasons hotel, the towel warmer drawer in the bathroom is a great touch, the huge rooms, theater, game room, etc...all very nice but I cannot help thinking they built that house for resale, this is not the last house they will build. Heather says she has 13 really big rooms and makes me wonder if all the kids have their own rooms, remember they had to move because the other house did not have enough bedrooms and the youngest did not have a bedroom. 

I would love a hidden door to my own bathroom if just so I do not have a cat's paw underneath trying to get in because he misses me so much for the three minutes I am without him.

Shannon continues to be exhausting for no reason.

New girl, Noella Noel has me so distracted by her boobs, they seem to be low, very low.  Married to a man who uses billboards to garner clients tells me a lot about his business, ambulance chaser? He probably does not take on a client unless he knows he can win that case because he takes his third from the money awarded the client, he also probably has not litigated for years, puts his fresh out of law school attorneys on the easy to win cases.

The Barbie Doctor ends her words with that annoying "ah" and that is my deal breaker for liking her. Her husband is topless in all of his scenes, bitch please put a shirt on.  They do not have any chemistry, he has more chemistry with that little dog he walks around holding.  Dr. Barbie says she would never fire her nanny, she could not survive without her but the nanny seems like she is very pregnant...is she not, sorry if I am mistaken but maternity leave might cause the doctor to care for her own children.

Do we think strappy high heel sandals are really up to code in a doctor's office, you know where sharp objects can fall on to ones feet? 

Gina, I have hopes for her being the stand out this season, she is very funny in her TH's.

Your cat story was the best.  Mine did the same thing.  Paw under the door, lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Noella and Nicole are new money cringey. “We bonded because we wear the same pave diamond LOVE bracelets and spotted them in the Airport bathroom because we’re vapid twats! Teehee!”

Noella also reminds me of Brawnwyn (I know they’re friends), so double no thanks.

I think my biggest issue right now is this current cast is making people want Vicki back. *Shudder*

Yes to all. 

And I also much preferred Heather's old house - didn't it have an amazing view? The new chicks seem too young for this crew, which is why people are yearning for the likes of Vicki and Tamra.  At the lunch with Heather and the new girls, the age gap seemed prominent and reminded me of myself when I try to bond with young people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Gina and that irritating, nasally voice!!! UGH! However, I do have fun imitating her every line.  Which my cat hates, gives me the side eye, and leaves the room.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

The slowed down theme song was quite apt to describe how I feel about Fancy Pants coming back: any scene with her is going to drag and do my head in.

I can't stand this smug know-it-all. I just can't. 

• Love 10

Is this the first time a brand new Friend Of has introduced a brand new Housewife? I'm surprised at this point that Nicole was the only one of the three newbies to not get the orange, since the drama seems to be revolving around her at this point (thanks, Shannon!)

Too soon to tell on the newbies, but so far I'm not impressed. Dr. Jen's husband is decent looking, but not "always be shirtless in front of the cameras" level good. I felt like I was playing Where's Waldo? with the flashbacks to Braunwyn's 'vowel' renewal party. I couldn't recognize Jen even when they pointed her out. Did she spend most of her covid time getting facework done on herself?

If Noella was ex-friends with Braunwyn, I'm surprised she wasn't also at the 'vowel' renewal. She seems okay so far, I guess, but to be attracted to a sleeze like Sweet James (I've seen the billboards and his TV ads, and... yuck.) Kinda funny that she straight up called him an ambulance chaser. I mean, he is, but... she's his wife.

Five years later and we FINALLY get to see the mausoleum mansion. It was worth the wait IMO to get to see it for the first time along with Gina and her commentary. Bonus points for the look on Shannon's face the whole time. Shannon's car envy/competition with Elizabeth last year had nothing on this!

Speaking of Gina and her commentary, LOVED her teary eyed "this is a gift" at hearing about Shane finally passing the bar because the test standards were lowered due to covid (which, yeah, Shane's gonna love that being put out there).

Interesting that Heather, Shannon, and the editors only focused on Shannon's first year on the show when the two were at odds. The following two seasons they were pretty chummy, unless that was just a forced alliance over the subsequent dramas with Brooks & Vicki, and that Dodd woman. But then they did a similar thing in making it seem like Shannon has been at odds with Emily and Gina this whole time, when she and Gina were pretty much BFFs two years ago and she was on good terms with both last season as well.

I really don't understand this Shannon/Nicole/Heather drama. First, Shannon continues to be the fucking worst instigator in the history of the franchise. She's not even bothering to be covert anymore. Second, as was mentioned by others, how would Heather not know? Granted I imagine Terry gets sued a lot given his profession but still? To be "friends" with her, even though she sued her husband? Heather doesn't seem the type to forgive. So is the big secret that Shannon's spreading gossip? What is the scandal: that Nicole allegedly sued Terry, or is it that Shannon is telling other people this? And this info is enough to potentially ruin Heather's party? I don't get it.

Edited by dmeets
grammar issues
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, does her house have a gift shop because it seems like it would.

Stocked with plenty of champs and warmed-up monogrammed bath towels. (She didn't say they were monogrammed but they totally should be).

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Stocked with plenty of champs and warmed-up monogrammed bath towels. (She didn't say they were monogrammed but they totally should be).

She would totally have all towels and sheets monogrammed, shame on me for not thinking that on my own.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Is this the first time a brand new Friend Of has introduced a brand new Housewife? I'm surprised at this point that Nicole was the only one of the three newbies to not get the orange, since the drama seems to be revolving around her at this point (thanks, Shannon!)

Too soon to tell on the newbies, but so far I'm not impressed. Dr. Jen's husband is decent looking, but not "always be shirtless in front of the cameras" good. I felt like I was playing Where's Waldo? with the flashbacks to Braunwyn's 'vowel' renewal party. I couldn't recognize Jen even when they pointed her out. Did she spend most of her covid time getting facework done on herself?

If Noella was ex-friends with Braunwyn I'm surprised she wasn't also at the 'vowel' renewal. She seems okay so far, I guess, but to be attracted to a sleeze like Sweet James (I've seen the billboards and his TV ads, and... yuck.) Kinda funny that she straight up called him an ambulance chaser. I mean, he is, but... she's his wife.

Five years later and we FINALLY get to see the mausoleum mansion. It was worth the wait IMO to get to see it for the first time along with Gina and her commentary. Bonus points for the look on Shannon's face the whole time. Shannon's car envy/competition with Elizabeth last year had nothing on this!

Speaking of Gina and her commentary, LOVED her teary eyed "this is a gift" at hearing about Shane finally passing the bar because the test standards were lowered due to covid (which, yeah, Shane's gonna love that being put out there).

Interesting that Heather, Shannon, and the editors only focused on Shannon's first year on the show when the two were at odds. The following two seasons they were pretty chummy, unless that was just a forced alliance over the subsequent dramas with Brooks & Vicki, and that Dodd woman. But then they did a similar thing in making it seem like Shannon has been at odds with Emily and Gina this whole time, when she and Gina were pretty much BFFs two years ago and she was on good terms with both last season as well.

I really don't understand this Shannon/Nicole/Heather drama. First, Shannon continues to be the fucking worst instigator in the history of the franchise. She's not even bothering to be covert anymore. Second, as was mentioned by others, how would Heather not know? Granted I imagine Terry gets sued a lot given his profession but still? To be "friends" with her, even though she sued her husband? Heather doesn't seem the type to forgive? So is the big secret that Shannon's spreading gossip? Is the scandal that Nicole allegedly sued Terry, or is that Shannon is telling other people this? And this info is enough to potentially ruin Heather's party? I don't get it.

Me neither.  If it is true, why should Shannon be so petrified to repeat it?  Doctors get sued plenty of times.  Of course Ginawill spill it.  It’s a fact. Fuck Heather.  Everyone has to be afraid of her?  I don’t see this gang getting along at all.  There’s zero in common, except going to lunch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I admit to finding Heather's just utter lack of self-reflection and ridiculousness enjoyable to watch.  I would just love to be a guest in her house and get her monogrammed towels filthy and walk in with muddy hiking boots.

I'd be disappointed if her house didn't look like the bastard child of Pei/Wright/Wren with just a hint of van der Rohe.

Do you think the kids have a safe room they can run to when they hear the clatter of her heels echo off the walls?

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 21

That huge, huge ostentatious house with ginormous rooms. So.  Why were the five of them (is it five?) sitting at dinner all scrunched around a small-ish table? They could have been spread out a bit more but still been in nice “family dinner” mode. At least the kids seem relatively normal; so far. Maybe Heather and Terry (ick to him) are more hands-on than she let’s on. 

Considering all of Shannon’s neurosis I am surprised her girls come across so well. Big changes from the early years… the OC Angels, the terrible cat condo place, Tamra’s son, Ryan, etc.

• Love 10

Haha!hahaha! Heather walking into NOBU restaurant trying to look like Ariana Grande! I can't stop laughing! What a fool.  Grandma Grande is more like it.

I already dislike the new woman (forgot her name) just because she went outdoors on a walking/hiking trail wearing lace pantyhose. Yeah, I know they were not really pantyhose but they sure looked to me like all lace fabric from waist to feet. She looked hideous. I'm calling the fashion police on her next time.

And why did Bravo need to film the Dubrow's eating dinner with their homely kids and talking to the kids about what their goals and aspirations are for their futures? They don't need to do anything meaningful in life. They're the ugly offspring of Terry and Madame Puppet. And furthermore who cares? 

This season is owned and operated by Heather. That much is clear. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Obviously this is an UO, but I like Heather and her house. Oh well....

That's ok. We don't judge other posters, we're here to judge the reality TV "stars"!

And I can understand people liking Heather's home and having her back on the show. Without her this season wouldn't be even worthy of "hate watching."

Is Heather's new home in Newport Beach? I can't remember if that's where the Dubrow's built this waste of space. Do the Dubrow's still have their dogs? 

• Love 9

I was hoping for a room by room tour of Heather's house. Why didn't we get to see all the different shapes of ice cubes she chose? 
 How much money do they have invested in that ott champagne wall?

I agree with everyone who said her house is cold and like a hotel! Too stark and bland, though I did like that swirly chandelier. I bet she has a hidden room gift shop (thanks Baltimore Betty!) with all of her and Terry's different infomercial products! 😆 

It cracks me up how Emily always outs Shane's failures and shortcomings (lol) on tv and laughs. Gina was great with "they lowered the bar so Shane could reach it" 😂 

I had Heather's bag in white plastic when I was a teenager in the 80's, too! Mine cost like $2, so definitely not overpriced Fendi

• LOL 3
  • Love 11