Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers means no spoilers.  No information that was not yet said on the show.  That's it.  Each person on the show has their own character thread where spoilers are allowed.  Take any discussions regarding future information there. 

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I felt the same way about this remodeled version. I was bored. These women are boring. I would take Vicky and Tamara back any day over Heather and the newbies. And could these women put their breasts away? Good grief…Noelle’s boobs were practically spilling out of her dress as well as with Nicolle. Even Gina was putting on a display. A little modesty once in awhile would be refreshing.

I agree, but not Tamara.  I just can't ever with Tamara.  Vicky YES.

5 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I despised the way Heather treated Shannon years ago, and I'm not forgetting it. Heather can stop with her pretentious act - she's a classist bully with nothing compelling going on in her life other than spending her husband's money. She's fancy by marriage. I think I'm out already. 

SAME!  She is still the same horrible asshole she was 5 years ago.  Yes she is a bully, as evidenced by how she treated her assistant Natalie. (Not a spoiler, since it has already happened, but not on the show, although I hope allowable)

• Love 10
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It doesn't look like anyone lives in Heather's house.  So cold and austere.  No warmth at all.

But I think that perfectly reflects the woman that created it. 

Seriously, I watch both Million Dollar Listings (NY and LA) and love looking but all I could think of with Heather's house is how big is her carbon footprint for six people?  Also what the hell does Terry do that he has that kind of money? It's got to be more than a plastic surgeon practice and TV show. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It didn't make sense to me, either.  You would think that something like a lawsuit brought by an unhappy patient would be something that Terry would have shared with Heather.  Unless he told Heather about the lawsuit, but never mentioned the patient's name.

Now, I want to know what the outcome of the lawsuit was - did he settle and pay her?  If so, how much?  What was wrong with the surgery? Were there issues with the implants, was there a problem during surgery, or did she just not like the results?  Did she get her breasts corrected?  

I just want to know all the answers now - I'm impatient!  

Did her make her nose too small?  She lost points from me for dating Kid Rock.  And she needs longer skirts so they don't have to blur her crotch out. 

Could NOT stand Noella.  No one wants to hear about her sex dungeon.  She is too much like Braunwyn for me. 

New doctor person may be ok.  I think her husband seems like a douchebag. 

Emily looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein with all the shit she has done to her face. I didn't think it was nice of her to out Shane's score and how he passed the bar.  

Gina looks superb!  Hot pink looks great on her. 

Shannon reminds me of a coworker I can't stand.  Gossipy, screechy and shit stirring.  She needs to lay off the sauce.  It is aging her in dog years.  And WTF with that hairstyle she was sporting at the party?  Does her hairdresser hate her??  At her age it is really concerning she is drinking to the blackout stage.  I actually find it gross.  I did want to know how much the bill was.  

Heather was pretty braggy but I did miss people with actual money being on the show.  I am also down for her kicking people out of her house.  That looked entertaining.  She did pull her face too tight and she never needs to wear that tight pony again.  

15 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Too much everything filler! Yikes. 

Same goes for Emily and the new girl who apparently dated Kid Rick and sued Terry… Nicole? They’re both heading towards Jocelyn Wildenstein territory if they keep this up. 

Noella seems like … a lot. 

HA!  Great minds...

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

SAME!  She is still the same horrible asshole she was 5 years ago.  Yes she is a bully, as evidenced by how she treated her assistant Natalie. (Not a spoiler, since it has already happened, but not on the show, although I hope allowable)

I would like to know how she fanagled her way back onto this show. Also...kind of pathetic that the producers have to rehire cast offs to try to get viewers. I think this whole RHOOC is done...too much has happened in recent years that makes this voyeurism into the lives of vapid, nouveau riche women who spend their days shopping, getting cosmetic work done and gossiping seem sad and no longer a guilty pleasure. No wonder Shannon's daughter wants to live full time in Texas...besides getting away from her nutty mother, I can understand how living in the OC is just a competition for who has the bigger house, the bigger boobs, the most expensive cars, the better facelift and yadda yadda yadda...

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Gina looks superb!  Hot pink looks great on her. 

You guys, Gina finally, finally, finally got her hair right!   I thought she looked great.  Her makeup was good too.  Even her clothes.  Now, just walk away from the needles Gina and you will be fine. 

• Love 18

UO, but I'm excited Heather's back. She's easier to watch (for me) then Tamra or Vickie. Yeah, her house looks like a hotel but it's her house.  I would love me some towel warmers. I'm glad Braunwyn and Kelly are left in the dust. It's only the first episode so I'm not ready to give up yet on the season. This franchise needed a boost, last season was awful. It'll be interesting to see where everyone's loyalty lies during the course of the season. 

I'm also confused as to why Heather would be friends with Nicole if Nicole sued Terry. Either Heather didn't know about it or Nicole never actually sued him. I guess we'll find out.

I would not be too upset of Tamra came back but the Cancer scammer can stay away forever.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

No wonder Shannon's daughter wants to live full time in Texas...besides getting away from her nutty mother, I can understand how living in the OC is just a competition for who has the bigger house, the bigger boobs, the most expensive cars, the better facelift and yadda yadda yadda...

I can totally understand wanting to leave the OC but I can think of so many reasons I wouldn't want my daughter to live in Texas besides  zika virus.  🙄  Is that even still a thing?   Leave it to Shannon to fret over the obscure and completely miss the obvious. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Ummmm….where can I find out about this juicy tidbit about Natalie? 🧐

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That's ok. We don't judge other posters, we're here to judge the reality TV "stars"!

And I can understand people liking Heather's home and having her back on the show. Without her this season wouldn't be even worthy of "hate watching."

Is Heather's new home in Newport Beach? I can't remember if that's where the Dubrow's built this waste of space. Do the Dubrow's still have their dogs? 

I didn't dislike Heather before, but she does seem even more pretentious now. Still, I prefer her to Kelly,  Brownwind and what's her name from last year. I don't like the looks of her house, it just isn't my style, but I am glad we finally got to see the finished product. I have a feeling Shannon is going to have a tough season since it seems so apparent that Heather is the Queen Bee this year. But, I still can barely get through Salt Lake, and I need my housewife fix so I'm in. At the very least, I think it is going to be very snarkable.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

Ummmm….where can I find out about this juicy tidbit about Natalie? 🧐

Heather fired Natalie (who had been on rhoc at some point and had been on all of her podcasts) WHILE ON MATERNITY LEAVE!  Heather was always a condescending asshole to her, as you can imagine.  She propped Heather up and Heather treated her like crap.  Then she fired her and  I remember Natalie either went on someone else's podcast or did an Instagram live giving some details... I am trying to remember where I heard it, but it was definitely straight from Natalie.  Heather then dragged her through the mud, calling her a liar, etc.  It got ugly.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, dmeets said:

Speaking of Gina and her commentary, LOVED her teary eyed "this is a gift" at hearing about Shane finally passing the bar because the test standards were lowered due to covid (which, yeah, Shane's gonna love that being put out there).

Would not have guessed it, but Gina's become my absolute comedy gold, She's like an everyday person thrown in with rich pretentious women (Emily a bit too but she's not as quick or funny).

Gina's muttered comment after Heather described the eggs etched into the window denoting her unused embryos was the highlight of the episode for me.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

Heather used to seem like the epitome of class.  Now I think her house looks tacky (not all of it, but most of it) and she's dressing tacky (the I dream of Jeannie hair) and looks cheap (the makeup looks BAD).

And I can't help but wonder how much money it takes to maintain that house, to pay the taxes on that house.  Does Terry really make that much dough? I guess he does but I could see a couple of bad investments and that house needs to be sold.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

So now Heather Dubrow is throwing a party.  She means everyone else I’d doing the party.  She just comes out looking fabulous.  What a crock.  ( auto correct not working.)

After hosting Thanksgiving all I can say to this is sometimes I really want to be rich.........

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, endure said:

And Humble Heather was really taxing her brain trying to count how many rooms she has, excluding the screening or movie room of course!?!

And it reminded me why her acting career fizzled.

Anyone else almost wishing that she ends up in an Erika Jane sitch?  Not defrauding widows and orphans but ends up having to have a lowly rental and have to put the old dermal filler up Doc on hold and her face falls apart?

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Would not have guessed it, but Gina's become my absolute comedy gold, She's like an everyday person thrown in with rich pretentious women (Emily a bit too but she's not as quick or funny).

Gina's muttered comment after Heather described the eggs etched into the window denoting her unused embryos was the highlight of the episode for me.  

I fell in love with Gina her close to the end of her second season.  She has a great sense of humor.  I admire how she handled her assault.  She looks freaking amazing too!

• Love 21
8 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Noella and Nicole are new money cringey. “We bonded because we wear the same pave diamond LOVE bracelets and spotted them in the Airport bathroom because we’re vapid twats! Teehee!”

…in the PRIVATE airport bathroom 🙄

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Noella meets everyone for the first time and is talking about Bj’s and sex dungeons.  Classy.  Not liking her or Heather at all.  Pretentious slobs.  What’s with all the boobs out with Noella and Nicole in the middle of the day?  Put them away.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

* I lost count of the number of times I said or thought “Oh FFS” at Heather’s bragging about her damn mansion. The last 15 minutes of the show was spent virtually touring this monstrosity. AGAIN. I’m sorry, but nobody needs that much house unless they want to use it in a game of “Can you top THIS?” with their friends. I felt sorry for Gina’s gape-mouthed expressions (feeding right in to Heather’s ego) and Shannon’s obvious discomfort. Heather’s dismissal of that was cold — “Oh, this brings back memories? That’s sad. On with the tour!” When will Heather get the itch and want an even BIGGER place? Terry will be doing boobs and noses until he’s 90. Hope he knows that. There’s no satisfying Fancy Pants.

* The party. Once more with the “HD,” only in ice this time. The velvet rope. The talking heads — nice shade by production on all the bullshit. She really needs help with that inferiority complex. 🤮

* Who does Nicole remind me of? She looks SO familiar.

* Only Shannon would use Zika as a means of trying to keep her kids from leaving home. When was the last time anybody heard of Zika? Shannon — them growing up and making their own way in life is a GOOD thing. Sophie, from what I’ve seen, is a good kid.

* No, Gina. No. This is not your fight between Shannon and Heather. Stay the hell out of it. 

* Noella is going to be a shit-stirrer, and I predict a pain in Fancy Pants’s backside. I’m here for it. I think Heather may be in for a rough ride this time around, and TBH, I hope that happens. Just one ep in, and I’m finding her insufferable.

* Most honest quote — Gina saying her kids saw their mom stand up for herself and their dad take responsibility. 🥲I really enjoyed watching her and Emily. That seems like a genuine friendship.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Dropped word.
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

So now Heather Dubrow is throwing a party.  She means everyone else I’d doing the party.  She just comes out looking fabulous.  What a crock.  ( auto correct not working.)

As I said in my post, just one episode in and I’m already tired of her ass. There is nothing admirable or likeable about her. What does she think she’s trying to prove by having all this unnecessary, ridiculous crap? A button to open her “champs” room? A hidden bathroom? GTFO. 

4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I think Nicole looks like she went into a plastic surgeon with a picture of Denise Richards, and that was as close as she could get.  

Maybe that’s who she reminds me of.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

And it reminded me why her acting career fizzled.

Anyone else almost wishing that she ends up in an Erika Jane sitch?  Not defrauding widows and orphans but ends up having to have a lowly rental and have to put the old dermal filler up Doc on hold and her face falls apart?

I’d love to see Terry finally get enough of having to work his ass off so she can spend his money. I’d also love to see him chuck a rock through that bird tree window. I hope he has a secret room of his own in that palace that Heather doesn’t know about.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Who does Nicole remind me of? She looks SO familiar.

I thought she looked a little like Carmen Electra but I bet women that look like her are a dime a dozen in Orange County. 

19 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

A hidden bathroom? GTFO. 

The only part I liked and that's because when the kids lived at home I was the only woman/girl and would have killed for bathroom without boys knowing where it was. 

32 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

* Most honest quote — Gina saying her kids saw their mom stand up for herself and their dad take responsibility. 🥲I really enjoyed watching her and Emily. That seems like a genuine friendship.

Yes, I really liked that too because we could see how hard the whole ordeal was on her and she did the right thing anyway.   A genuine person with seemingly real values is not going to fit in very well with this nest of plastic OC Barbies and The Ladies Who Lunch.   Right now Gina and Emily are the only reason I'm going to watch.  Oh, also to snark and drag Heather.   😉

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Too much everything filler! Yikes. 

Same goes for Emily and the new girl who apparently dated Kid Rick and sued Terry… Nicole? They’re both heading towards Jocelyn Wildenstein territory if they keep this up. 

Noella seems like … a lot. 

I news she was one of Brownwinds thirstyAF friends. I don’t like any of this already. 🙄

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I can totally understand wanting to leave the OC but I can think of so many reasons I wouldn't want my daughter to live in Texas besides  zika virus.  🙄  Is that even still a thing?   Leave it to Shannon to fret over the obscure and completely miss the obvious. 

Oh I couldn’t agree more about not wanting to live in Texas full time…but I can understand why her daughter would not want to go back to the OC. Where the hell did Shannon get Zika being a thing in Texas?? She is really a nitwit.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

UO, but I'm excited Heather's back. She's easier to watch (for me) then Tamra or Vickie. Yeah, her house looks like a hotel but it's her house.  I would love me some towel warmers. I'm glad Braunwyn and Kelly are left in the dust. It's only the first episode so I'm not ready to give up yet on the season. This franchise needed a boost, last season was awful. It'll be interesting to see where everyone's loyalty lies during the course of the season. 

I'm also confused as to why Heather would be friends with Nicole if Nicole sued Terry. Either Heather didn't know about it or Nicole never actually sued him. I guess we'll find out.

I would not be too upset of Tamra came back but the Cancer scammer can stay away forever.

Ugh….Heather🤮

• LOL 3

Poor Terry.  Working his ass off.  Not knowing what the Princess is doing with all his money.  She comes back like who the F she is .. like everyone was just waiting for her to return.  A big fanfare just because she’s back.  The constant smile like the cat that ate the canary.  This is exactly what money does to someone.  She should of went on Beverly Hills.  Terry is so enamored of her, it’s sickening.  She was even worse on WWHL, drinking her Champs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Ugh….Heather🤮

Heather doesn’t belong here anymore.  She can’t jell with the rest.  Shannon looks completely lost.  The rest of the regulars have zero in common with Heather.  How could it work?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Heather fired Natalie (who had been on rhoc at some point and had been on all of her podcasts) WHILE ON MATERNITY LEAVE!  Heather was always a condescending asshole to her, as you can imagine.  She propped Heather up and Heather treated her like crap.  Then she fired her and  I remember Natalie either went on someone else's podcast or did an Instagram live giving some details... I am trying to remember where I heard it, but it was definitely straight from Natalie.  Heather then dragged her through the mud, calling her a liar, etc.  It got ugly.

Ahhhh, I did listen to Fancy Pants podcast when it was first out. I lasted awhile but Natalie was still on when I quit listening. 

• Love 2

I've always rather liked Heather because she knows what she is, and doesn't pretend to be something than who she is. Sure, she can be elitist and braggy but it's not like she's trying to hide that.  And she's not a bottomless pit of narcissistic need like Vicki and a sneaky pot-stirrer like Tamra.

Anyway, I do think she was a little over the top last night with the bragging but I suspect that was as much about production wanting to reintroduce her, etc. I give production credit, though, having Gina be the narrator for the tour was smart - she punctured through a lot of Heather's bragginess in a fun way. 

Shannon still strikes me as fragile. But I'm glad that both Kelly and Braunwyn are gone, they were overtaking the show in a really unpleasant way. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree.  Why is Bravo giving her the red carpet?  So she was a cast member .. so what.  She’s too full of herself and a mean girl.  Terry is a dope.  He gives her free reign.  She has everything done for her,so comes back out of boredum, drinking her champagne.  GTFOOH.  Shannon must be choking having to talk to her.  I am so disappointed with this show.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I fell in love with Gina her close to the end of her second season.  She has a great sense of humor.  I admire how she handled her assault.  She looks freaking amazing too!

She finally stopped frying her hair blonde and putting in those ratty extensions, I like her and I am glad she is on the other side of all her troubles.  She is funny too.

• Love 9

Do plastic surgeons make that much? On VPR, Raquel was going to see the other Botched doc (I cannot recall his name right now to save my life) and she said fixing her nose would cost something like $36k iirc, so if Terry charges that much as well, then maybe?

I'm wondering if Terry inherited from his brother when he passed? Kevin was the lead singer of Quiet Riot, and they were huge in the 80's and probably made bank. (Unless he spent it all?)

Thank you @sheetmoss for the house video link! I'm going to drink my generic cola and chips while I stare at all that glorious name-brand excess 😆 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I'm wondering if Terry inherited from his brother when he passed? Kevin was the lead singer of Quiet Riot, and they were huge in the 80's and probably made bank. (Unless he spent it all?)

Yeah I think a lot of that went up his nose.  I like quiet riot, so funny that they were brothers.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Yes to all. 

And I also much preferred Heather's old house - didn't it have an amazing view? The new chicks seem too young for this crew, which is why people are yearning for the likes of Vicki and Tamra.  At the lunch with Heather and the new girls, the age gap seemed prominent and reminded me of myself when I try to bond with young people.

I just had to erase what I thought about the two new slobs. The two with the boobs Hangin out.  It was too vile.   I just can’t see all these people getting together at Heathers house.  They just do not mesh well.

I really wish Heather were on BH instead where they wouldn’t be as awestruck with her wealth or overly impressed with her fancy pants attitude, plus, having to rub elbows with Rinna who’s had her own tv career would make her head explode.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I find it so interesting that Sophie wants to permanently live in Texas, and that all Shannon has for her is negativity.  Um, Shannon, hellloooo?  You're still wondering why your daughter wants to move several states away?

Seems like the entire state of California is moving to Texas.  It's driving home prices through the roof, but companies are relocating to Texas, so there are plenty of jobs.

Even Tesla is relocating to Texas.  Crazy.

I do have to say, I grew up where Sophie wants to move, and it's a nice, normal, comfortable place to live, work, and raise a family.  So I totally get it, as she seems like a lovely girl, who will fit right in.  And be far enough from her crazy mother to avoid drop-ins.

BTW, my family is from NY, and we came to Texas kicking & screaming.  And never left.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah I think a lot of that went up his nose.  I like quiet riot, so funny that they were brothers.

I thought that may be the case. Sad. They were my fave band when I was young and I got the see them in concert.

I know! I was surprised when I think Terry mentioned they were brothers on Fancy's first season, then I realized how much they looked alike. That potato nose 😆 

7 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I find it so interesting that Sophie wants to permanently live in Texas, and that all Shannon has for her is negativity.  Um, Shannon, hellloooo?  You're still wondering why your daughter wants to move several states away?

Seems like the entire state of California is moving to Texas.  It's driving home prices through the roof, but companies are relocating to Texas, so there are plenty of jobs.

Even Tesla is relocating to Texas.  Crazy.

I do have to say, I grew up where Sophie wants to move, and it's a nice, normal, comfortable place to live, work, and raise a family.  So I totally get it, as she seems like a lovely girl, who will fit right in.

BTW, my family is from NY, and we came to Texas kicking & screaming.  And never left.

My sis and sil moved to Texas from Cali! We (and husband's family) moved to TN, where apparently the other half of Calif and businesses are moving, lol. The lady at the DMV asked me what what happening out West because over 100 ppl per day were popping up out here. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

My sis and sil moved to Texas from Cali! We (and husband's family) moved to TN, where apparently the other half of Calif and businesses are moving, lol. The lady at the DMV asked me what what happening out West because over 100 ppl per day were popping up out here. 

Interesting!  I just visited Florida and did a little home-shopping.  Not going to move there any time soon, but the realtor said they, too, have a ton of Californians.  She said 5 years ago, there were almost no Californians moving to Florida, but now it's like half the home sales.

Re:  Heather's house.  UO, but I think it's pretty cool.  Heather is the single most pretentious, insufferable woman I think I've ever come across, but all the little extras in that home are, I gotta say, pretty cool.

Remember when she was last on, she was choosing from 20+ types of ice to go into the ice machine?  Different shapes, different textures?  She chose one that puffs air into each  little ice cube so it won't hurt her teeth.  First world problems indeed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I thought that may be the case. Sad. They were my fave band when I was young and I got the see them in concert.

I know! I was surprised when I think Terry mentioned they were brothers on Fancy's first season, then I realized how much they looked alike. That potato nose 😆 

Lucrative business perks and tax reductions have lured big tech from Silicon Valley to Texas. Problem is these high tech companies can’t find tech competent workers to fill positions. Texas just doesn’t have enough highly skilled college and grad school educated people to do the work. They have to recruit people from out of state and a lot of potential recruits aren’t keen on moving to Texas especially since housing costs are through the roof right now.

My son  was offered a job in Texas two years ago when he was living in New York. He decided to take it as it paid better than the job he had the time and he had a couple friends down there in the Houston area where he would be working. Most of the people he worked with had been recruits from out of state. All had Masters degrees. He stayed a year and left…hated Texas and the summer heat/hurricanes/ flooding. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, snarts said:

I am 100% here for Gina.  (And Shannon, because I still somehow have a soft spot for her even though she makes me uncomfortable).  

The new girls are too, too much.  If you really want to show up on a housewives show and look sexy try for a BH Denise look.  Effortless.  The one who dresses like a giant hair bow is just a ridiculous creature and the other one with her kitty kat blurred out?  Good lord.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I thought she looked a little like Carmen Electra but I bet women that look like her are a dime a dozen in Orange County. 

The only part I liked and that's because when the kids lived at home I was the only woman/girl and would have killed for bathroom without boys knowing where it was. 

Yes, I really liked that too because we could see how hard the whole ordeal was on her and she did the right thing anyway.   A genuine person with seemingly real values is not going to fit in very well with this nest of plastic OC Barbies and The Ladies Who Lunch.   Right now Gina and Emily are the only reason I'm going to watch.  Oh, also to snark and drag Heather.   😉

I just can’t see Emily and Gina associating with those pompous assholes.  Heather really became unbearable with that fake smile on her face.  I still can’t forget what she did to Shannon, when she was at her lowest point.  Now, she has to film with her?  Ugh.

• Love 9