Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

She's certainly negative to no discernible end; every time he asked for a suggestion, she said "not that." So helpful!

I know! and yet she couldn't come up with, or express, an idea she had in her head.  How about: "This is what I had in mind..."

• Love 2
(edited)

I've never been a Tamra fan. Still on the fence about the authenticity and longevity of her marriage to Eddie.

I wonder if finding Jesus is manufactured to a degree for the show. Based on a few appearances on WWHL, I don't think Andy is a fan. On one episode, she talked about how her job was to bring drama to the show or something like that. Any corrected her rather directly saying no honey, your job is to be real on the show. He didn't seem to like what she said. She was on the other night with Abby Elliott from Odd Mom Out who was cute and funny, and she just didn't seem to flow with her and Andy. Andy seemed a little impatient, if not irritated with/bored by Tamra.

Everyone has a bad night, I guess, but that wasn't a good one Tamra.

I got the sense that her time on the show may be limited. She has very little to bring these days and Andy just seems over her. I do like her son, though, and I would like to see more of him.

These shows always seem to have a wannabe in the lineup. With the current cast of the OC, Tamra is it. I guess she is good for that.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2
(edited)

I can't forget her being on WWHL and being clueless about Nora Ephron. While that may not be common knowledge, she was even lost on the movies Ephron created. I think these women only look in the mirror, drink, shop and gossip. They don't know anything else.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 5

I can't forget her being on WWHL and being clueless about Nora Ephron. While that may not be common knowledge, she was even lost on the movies Ephron created. I think these women only look in the mirror, drink, shop and gossip. They don't know anything else.

This and New Jersey are the two dumbest, most provincial, least informed casts. Does anyone remember that game they played on WWHL about whether Tamra would know the meanings of some words? I think she only got one right.

• Love 6

I do like rat-face (ouch!) Ryan.

He's a good kid. Seems a little directionless but given how, and by whom he was raised, he's doing ok. I don't think his marriage will last and he'll take lots of twists and turns in life, I think.

He's been there for his mom, though, and she for him, and I like that about the two of them.

I never think of Ryan as a good kid. I always think of him as damaged. Which isn't his fault. His mother abandoned him twice in his childhood and he has spent the majority of his life trying to please her so it doesn't happen again. But, even if I could think of him as a good but damaged kid, his decision to accost a drunken Gretchen in the bathroom of all places, was his own. That wipes away good kid for me.

But he is there for his mom. He turned on his own dad when the man had the nerve to tell the real story of his divorce from Tamra. Tamra blamed her suicide attempt on her ex divorcing her. Until then, he never commented on Tamra. But, she crossed a line in her bid for sympathy, so he told what happened. Tamra cheated, he divorced her, then she dropped Ryan off with him saying that she needed time to herself. Of course, she used that time to hook up with Simon. Ryan came to Tamra's defense by saying Simon was a better father to him than his own father.

Of course, once Tamra's spin off was done, and she was done with her second redemption tour, it's time to go back to painting Simon as a monster and Ryan is towing the line. I remember while Tamra was preparing for her spin off, she had nothing but nice things to say about Simon's girlfriend and how wonder the girlfriend was with the kids. Once the spin off was done, Tamra was getting into shouting matches with the girlfriend in front of the press. 

I think that Tamra is a user and she raised Ryan to be one too. I think that their support of each other is based on what benefits either of them the most at any given time. Ryan realizes that he can't support one kid let alone four. Tamra realizes she really needs to make this "new Tamra 3.0" a thing and what better way to do that than to bring Ryan and his new baby back to OC for a kinder gentler Tamra story line?

• Love 11

How old is Ryan? Old enough to procreate. Old enough to get stupid, ugly tattoos. As far as I can tell he jumps from dead end job to dead end job and when he has a chance at something resembling a "career" (Mercedes) he throws it down the drain. He went from being supported by his mom and Simon to being supported by his mom and CUT fitness to being supported by his mom look alike and now back to being supported by his mom and Bravo TV.

If that's the definition of being a "good kid" then no wonder our next generation is so lazy and entitled. I started working at 14 because I wanted to. I worked odd jobs. At 18 I dropped out of college and guess what, got a job and an apartment, all by myself. I started as a teller in a bank and over the course of 12 years worked my way up to Branch Manager. I quit to be a SAHM. If Ryan could even show half that amount of initiative I might consider his a good kid.

He's a loser and is only enabled by his loser mother and now he's responsible for FOUR human lives!

All he would have had to do is start out as a burger flipper at McDonald's (which is beneath so many people, but whatever). You put in the time and initiative and you get places. He could be in restaurant management by now which isn't a bad gig. But no...... He does nothing.

• Love 5
(edited)

Wasn't there some kind of court order saying that neither parent could let the kids watch the show? Okay, obviously that doesn't mean diddley squat since the shows can be easily accessed but I seem to recall that.

Never mind.  Asked and answered. 

Edited by zoeysmom

He went from being supported by his mom and Simon to being supported by his mom and CUT fitness to being supported by his mom look alike and now back to being supported by his mom and Bravo TV.

Still, compare him to Lauri's son, Josh, with his multiple arrests, heroin addiction and sharing parenthood with a fellow drug addict to the extent that IIRC, LAURI now has custody … 

• Love 2

I do like rat-face (ouch!) Ryan.

He's a good kid. Seems a little directionless but given how, and by whom he was raised, he's doing ok. I don't think his marriage will last and he'll take lots of twists and turns in life, I think.

He's been there for his mom, though, and she for him, and I like that about the two of them.

He's not married. Just a father.

• Love 2
(edited)

That wipes away good kid for me.

But he is there for his mom. He turned on his own dad when the man had the nerve to tell the real story of his divorce from Tamra. Tamra blamed her suicide attempt on her ex divorcing her. Until then, he never commented on Tamra. But, she crossed a line in her bid for sympathy, so he told what happened. Tamra cheated, he divorced her, then she dropped Ryan off with him saying that she needed time to herself. Of course, she used that time to hook up with Simon. Ryan came to Tamra's defense by saying Simon was a better father to him than his own father.

Of course, once Tamra's spin off was done, and she was done with her second redemption tour, it's time to go back to painting Simon as a monster and Ryan is towing the line. I remember while Tamra was preparing for her spin off, she had nothing but nice things to say about Simon's girlfriend and how wonder the girlfriend was with the kids. Once the spin off was done, Tamra was getting into shouting matches with the girlfriend in front of the press. 

I think that Tamra is a user and she raised Ryan to be one too. I think that their support of each other is based on what benefits either of them the most at any given time. Ryan realizes that he can't support one kid let alone four. Tamra realizes she really needs to make this "new Tamra 3.0" a thing and what better way to do that than to bring Ryan and his new baby back to OC for a kinder gentler Tamra story line?

Yes she did - she got into it with Simon's then girlfriend (he has a different one now) in the hallway outside of the court room.  Family court hallways are vicious. 

I just can't see Tamra being gentler.  The whole "my baby" story line... zzzzzz snooze.  Go back to the Jesus story line, "if you don't like it you can suck it".  Rick Warren must be so proud.  

.    https://saddleback.com/visit/about/pastors/our-pastor

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Still, compare him to Lauri's son, Josh, with his multiple arrests, heroin addiction and sharing parenthood with a fellow drug addict to the extent that IIRC, LAURI now has custody … 

Don't forget Ryan has also taken some heavy sh*t that has messed with his health.

Yes she did - she got into it with Simon's then girlfriend (he has a different one now) in the hallway outside of the court room.  Family court hallways are vicious. 

I just can't see Tamra being gentler.  The whole "my baby" story line... zzzzzz snooze.  Go back to the Jesus story line, "if you don't like it you can suck it".  Rick Warren must be so proud.  

.    https://saddleback.com/visit/about/pastors/our-pastor

Simon has another girlfriend? He does get around. I never thought he was that much of a bargain tho I always sided with him over Tamballs.

The good folk at Saddleback must cringe whenever she claim to be a congregant, thinking, "we already get so much negative press being a mega church, must we endure this, too? Lord, are you testing us with this woman?"

• Love 3

If Lauri has custody, I fear for that child. Because, look what she did to Josh. She exploited her son's addiction for a story line while avoiding any responsibility in the fact that she was too busy looking for a wallet to parent her child(ren). This poor kid has about as good a chance as Josh did.

• Love 5

Off topic..but seeing the blurb tamra said about brandi g's claims of quitting makes me sad that brandi didn't get transfered over to the OC. Tamra would have either destroyed brandi...or they would have joined forces..with tamra acting as puppetmaster.

Possibilities lol

• Love 2

JAYJAY1979, oh there would have been epic fireworks having Brandi and Tamra on the same show, but I actually think Brandi would have had Tamra running barefoot screaming, out of many restaurants.

I disagree...tamra has moments she isn't drinking, can kinda socialize with people, and is cunning and ruthless. Brandi is too messed up and unable to think on her feet. Witness the fact that Kenya Moore managed to slam her and stun her silent quite a few times on CA with little effort

• Love 2
Witness the fact that Kenya Moore managed to slam her and stun her silent quite a few times on CA with little effort

I agree, but Tamra is NO Kenya. Kenya actually has a brain, as well as being cunning and ruthless.  I think no one really calls Tamra out on her shit, and for some reason, Vicki seems scared to do so.  I don't think Brandi would have that fear. It was when Lizzie was blunt with Tamra and told her stuff that many thought, but no one said, that Tamra lost her shit and ran out screaming.

• Love 3
(edited)

I guess we know why Sarah and Ryan have yet to marry.

I'm wondering how long they will be together and if any of the kids were there.

maybe Ryan and Sarah should have stayed out of orange county

Edited by tinaw
  • Love 1

Ryan's lucky his ass is still breathing. Damn, I just lost any interest in Sara that I had.

Girl, if you don't mind him hitting you-neither do I. Think of the daughters, though. Please.

• Love 3

Well, if they can spin this into a new Bravo show, as long as the contract demands:

Ryan's Redemption: Share the journey of Real Housewives of Orange County fan favorite Ryan Vieth as he and his growing family grope with his childhood demons in this gripping real-life series. Watch as his mother, hottest harridan Tamra Judge shares the Biblical touchstones by which she now lives, guiding him wisely, selflessly and humbly.  Don't miss a moment --This Fall on Bravo!

• Love 6
(edited)

I take it Ryan and his family moved out of Tamra's place after taping ended.

Why would she want her daughters to watch her shoot Ryan?

Oops! That does kind of read wrong. I just meant if he hits her, and in front of the children, why doesn't she stop it? She's got guns all around, right?

I'm in no way advocating shooting people in front of children. I don't think you should shoot people in front of children. In fact, I think you should refrain from shooting people. Children or not .

Look, I got my ass handed to me by a 6'4 275 pound guy. I'm 5'3. 106 pounds. He snatched my ass up in the shower. Naked and wet. Not even a window to escape. Just wet naked me, him, and the door he was blocking. I've never been so humiliated in my life. Or hurt. Damn if that man couldn't land a punch. Fuck. I've never taken hits like that.

If I had had a gun, I would have shot him. No doubt. And then I would be left dealing with THAT. as it is, I'm just dealing with get my ass beat in a very vulnerable state. Toss a coin here....

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 3

I was with you until this part. Ugh.

Thank you. Ryan is probably lazy and entitled, but that's due to Tamra, not his generation. Tired of this "get off my lawn" rhetoric that is painfully out of touch with the reality most young adults face nowadays. 

• Love 1

Look, I got my ass handed to me by a 6'4 275 pound guy. I'm 5'3. 106 pounds. He snatched my ass up in the shower. Naked and wet. Not even a window to escape. Just wet naked me, him, and the door he was blocking. I've never been so humiliated in my life. Or hurt. Damn if that man couldn't land a punch. Fuck. I've never taken hits like that.

If I had had a gun, I would have shot him. No doubt. And then I would be left dealing with THAT. as it is, I'm just dealing with get my ass beat in a very vulnerable state. Toss a coin here....

Oh, MissMel I am so sorry that happened to you.

• Love 8
(edited)

Geebus, I am so disgusted by this news story about Ryan's June domestic violence arrest. Probably like many of you, disgusted and saddened, yet not surprised. Of course the situation had all the red flags for potential trouble: relocating, moving in with this woman and her 3 young children, and a new baby, and how they met on Instagram, how quickly they got together and procreated, coupled with Ryan's loser life pattern: lack of career/job/skills, anger issues, motivation. Sure there was a strong possibility that things could go awry. Yet I hoped for the better. I hoped we'd be surprised.

My gawd, and a newborn baby in the middle of that chaos. And the drinking. And the anger. 

And gunS in that house. 

I .just. cannot. 

That said,....

Tamra may indeed have just gotten a new story line for herself.

A very, very dark one. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5
(edited)

Oops! That does kind of read wrong. I just meant if he hits her, and in front of the children, why doesn't she stop it? She's got guns all around, right?

I'm in no way advocating shooting people in front of children. I don't think you should shoot people in front of children. In fact, I think you should refrain from shooting people. Children or not .

OMG, MissMel :(  

That is horrific.   I'm so sad and sorry for you. 

The whole Ryan DV thing infuriates me.  I hope Sarah does the right thing and heads for the hills with all her kids. I'm very scared for them.    Tamra showed her true colors in bailing his sorry ass out of jail.  She is an idiot for wondering why he's become the loser that he is.  

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 5

Thank you. Ryan is probably lazy and entitled, but that's due to Tamra, not his generation. Tired of this "get off my lawn" rhetoric that is painfully out of touch with the reality most young adults face nowadays.

I'm not trying to be disagreeable here. Ryan is from my generation. I am 30 years old. There is no reason not to have at least a minimum wage job. I see it every day amongst my peers. The entitlement is outstanding. At some point you have to make it in the world on your own despite your up bringing.

• Love 8

On the other thread about last weeks episode, I was remarking about Meghan and her immaturity. I noted that at 30, maturity can go in either direction. Sounds like you are one of the mature ones. Good on you, Mountainair!

• Love 1

According to the article Sarah ran to a neighbor's house to call the police, with a few of her kids. But one was apparently still in the house with Ryan? I guess maybe she was asleep, but damn.

According to the article Sarah ran to a neighbor's house to call the police, with a few of her kids. But one was apparently still in the house with Ryan? I guess maybe she was asleep, but damn.

Nice to know that he was allowed back in the house with a all the firearms.  If I were Tamra I would be a little nervous, Sara's father shot someone, he was having a disagreement with before turning the gun on himself.  I think they were better off in Auburn.

• Love 1

Off topic..but seeing the blurb tamra said about brandi g's claims of quitting makes me sad that brandi didn't get transfered over to the OC. Tamra would have either destroyed brandi...or they would have joined forces..with tamra acting as puppetmaster.

Possibilities lol

That would be delicious! They're both cut from the same cloth, IMO.

• Love 2

I'm disturbed that the child Sarah left behind is apparently the only one fathered by Ryan.  She's also the only one completely helpless.  The baby is the first one I'd grab.

• Love 4

I wasn't the least bit surprised that Sara had issues-after all it was Ryan, Ryan with a previous domestic violence and she is a liar.  Sara sat there and on camera and said her mother died of cancer and her father was so distraught he killed himself.  Not exactly. 

I am curious if her third child's father retained custody.  I think Sara saw a way to make money and didn't stop to think if Ryan was a creep.

• Love 3

They both have huge red flags.

Ah, here comes Tamra, blaming Ryan's baby mama:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tamra-judge-discusses-son-ryan-vieth-domestic-violence-arrest-charges/

Of course, Tamra is blaming Sarah. She accused Ryan's first DV victim/girlfriend of looking for her 15 minutes of fame. What's crazy to me is that Tamra is constantly setting herself up as the victim. Even though she played Simon and Ryan against each other, she was the victim stuck in the middle. Even though she played Simon and Vicki against each other, she was the victim stuck in the middle. She humiliates her husband on television with her behavior and causes him to lose his job, and she is the victim of Simon not being able to support the family. She refuses to clean up her act at on screen, and she is the victim of Simon's controlling behavior. 

Simon won't sign the consent to allow his minor children on screen without him there to protect them, and she is the victim because he just won't move on. Simon allegedly threw a leash at her and Jeana believes Simon's side, so Tamra is the victim of both Jeanna and Simon. 

But, when there are actual victims - The prior girlfriend and now the Baby Mama, it was something that was blown out of proportion. Suddenly, Ryan is the victim of Sarah. Because Ryan, who got drunk and allegedly assaulted Sarah, is in tears and just wants to be with his child.

Now Ryan is the victim because Tamra needs that grand baby to round out her story line. Tamra raised Ryan to be the perpetual victim of these horrible women who were willing to sleep with him. The same way she has made herself the victim of the men who were willing to sleep with her. 

I wonder how she will spin her divorce from Eddie? Unlike Simon, Eddie has kept his appearance on the show fairly limited. But, I bet anything that she is reviewing footage with production to make sure there is enough "unseen footage" to make Eddie the bad guy.

• Love 10

You forgot the part where she played the victim with her mom and humiliated her with that speech at that convention.

I'm wondering if the charges were dismissed because Sarah didn't want to go forward (as opposed to there being no basis for the charges). I'm guessing it's the former.

You're right! I totally forgot how she was the victim of her mom. I also left out that she was the victim of her parents divorce when she was 25. Also she was the victim of Lizzie because even though she posted Lizzie's private number on Facebook, Lizzie was obsessed with her. 

• Love 6

You forgot the part where she played the victim with her mom and humiliated her with that speech at that convention.

I'm wondering if the charges were dismissed because Sarah didn't want to go forward (as opposed to there being no basis for the charges). I'm guessing it's the former.

Well when Simon tossed a leash at Tmara she called the police just to make a record.  The DA refused to file because it was a ruse.  It seems someone talked to Sara.  It will repeat.

(edited)

Well I'll be jijggered, meeting and procreating with someone off instagram turned out to not a great idea. 

As fucked up as this situation is the one thing I am stuck on from that radar online article is the information that Ryan's fiancee is 31 years old. I don't believe that one for a minute. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5