Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

I thought he was appalled by the tattoo, IIRC.

I got the impression he was pissed off and was biting his tongue while he told her that, probably knowing she chose to reveal it there with the cameras were running so he wouldn't tell her how he really felt.

IMO Tamra doesn't have any real healthy relationships with women. She loves her mother, but she's indicated that they had a relationship that was not the greatest. She has a vast array of dysfunctional relationships. She has issues.

Tamra threw her mother under the metaphorical bus at that forum while her mother sat in the audience.
  • Love 2

Simon has issued a written Statement on Dropbox regarding the court and Tamra.  It is linked from his Twitter account.  There is much more to his Statement, but here is the first part.  His Twitter address is linked below.

This is my first public statement in almost 5 years. I have always tried to keep quiet and take the high road.
Unfortunately the latest barrage of negative press has warranted some kind of statement. My statement is to set
the record straight with facts, truths, not fabrications and accusations.
I wanted to start by addressing my ex-wife’s and others’ slanderous statements about me and the case involving
my daughter—
My ex-wife filed a 19-page contempt order against me in Orange County Superior Court on July 17th regarding
my 16-year old daughter Sidney, who I was awarded permanent physical custody in the spring of 2015.
In my ex’s contempt order, I believed contained several false allegations about me, including, but not limited to
my refusing to follow a court order and parental alienation. As you will read on, I was exonerated on both
counts by the honorable Superior Court Judge Theodore Howard.
I represented myself in this case against Tamra was represented by her attorney Daniel Monarch of Castle and
Monarch.
We had our day in court on August 24th, Judge Howard issued his ruling after hearing testimony and reviewing
evidence from both parties and witnesses.

In the minute order for our case, which is a public record, Judge Howard clearly stated:

"Based upon the evidence available, Court finds that the father is not involved in any type of alienating conduct in this case.  Court finds that it is clear that the minor child 'Sidney' does NOT wish to participate and will not go to 'Overcoming Barriers' with her mother.  Court finds that it is not in the best of the minor child at this time to grant the relief requested.  Therefore the Respondent/mother's request is denied."

I have faith in the court system. I wish I had as much faith in my ex-wife.
Days prior to filing this scurrilous order my ex went on a national cable talk-show and told the host "It's a bad
case of parental alienation, and it's hard, and it's still a struggle, and I love her (Sidney) more than anything."
(http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-tamra-judge-breaks-down-custody-battle)
My only hope is the day will come where she realizes the hurtful, slanderous information she spews about me
on the internet with her 700+K Twitter and Instagram followers not only hurts me personally and
professionally, but hurts Sidney, the daughter she purports to love and care about so much. As well as our other
children.
No sixteen(16)year old should have to read on the internet and hear from friends that her mother is calling her
father a POS amongst other names; which applies to my two other children as well.

https://twitter.com/SBARNEY855

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 2

While I can appreciate Simon's feelings and sentiments, he did marry Tamra and chose to have three children with her, full well knowing her personality and behavior patterns.  She would have been the same in their own household in front of the kids even if the reality show didn't exist.  Also, I don't remember very much about Simon's seasons on the show but I'm pretty sure that he and Tamra talked raunchily on-camera quite often.  

Yes, he finally made the right decision to not allow his kids to be on the show, but he sounds hypocritical about everything else.  If he said he regretted his own decision to be on the show which included saying things that have embarrassed his children, then he wouldn't sound as hypocritical.  And he's portraying the show when he was on it as being different than what it is now, and I don't think that's true.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 3

Simon has issued a written Statement on Dropbox regarding the court and Tamra.  It is linked from his Twitter account.  There is much more to his Statement, but here is the first part.  His Twitter address is linked below.

This is my first public statement in almost 5 years. I have always tried to keep quiet and take the high road.

Unfortunately the latest barrage of negative press has warranted some kind of statement. My statement is to set

the record straight with facts, truths, not fabrications and accusations.

I wanted to start by addressing my ex-wife’s and others’ slanderous statements about me and the case involving

my daughter—

My ex-wife filed a 19-page contempt order against me in Orange County Superior Court on July 17th regarding

my 16-year old daughter Sidney, who I was awarded permanent physical custody in the spring of 2015.

In my ex’s contempt order, I believed contained several false allegations about me, including, but not limited to

my refusing to follow a court order and parental alienation. As you will read on, I was exonerated on both

counts by the honorable Superior Court Judge Theodore Howard.

I represented myself in this case against Tamra was represented by her attorney Daniel Monarch of Castle and

Monarch.

We had our day in court on August 24th, Judge Howard issued his ruling after hearing testimony and reviewing

evidence from both parties and witnesses.

In the minute order for our case, which is a public record, Judge Howard clearly stated:

"Based upon the evidence available, Court finds that the father is not involved in any type of alienating conduct in this case.  Court finds that it is clear that the minor child 'Sidney' does NOT wish to participate and will not go to 'Overcoming Barriers' with her mother.  Court finds that it is not in the best of the minor child at this time to grant the relief requested.  Therefore the Respondent/mother's request is denied."

I have faith in the court system. I wish I had as much faith in my ex-wife.

Days prior to filing this scurrilous order my ex went on a national cable talk-show and told the host "It's a bad

case of parental alienation, and it's hard, and it's still a struggle, and I love her (Sidney) more than anything."

(http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-tamra-judge-breaks-down-custody-battle)

My only hope is the day will come where she realizes the hurtful, slanderous information she spews about me

on the internet with her 700+K Twitter and Instagram followers not only hurts me personally and

professionally, but hurts Sidney, the daughter she purports to love and care about so much. As well as our other

children.

No sixteen(16)year old should have to read on the internet and hear from friends that her mother is calling her

father a POS amongst other names; which applies to my two other children as well.

https://twitter.com/SBARNEY855

Something bothered me about his statement, he refers to Sydney as his daughter and not our daughter, the same with the other kids. Rarely does her refer to them as Tamra's daughter, kids, as in her daughter. That is telling about his possessiveness over THEIR kids.

• Love 1

Something bothered me about his statement, he refers to Sydney as his daughter and not our daughter, the same with the other kids. Rarely does her refer to them as Tamra's daughter, kids, as in her daughter. That is telling about his possessiveness over THEIR kids.

This is something that he and Tamra seem to have in common. Although, I think that Tamra sees them more as props than as actual children.

• Love 1

I think Eddie will do pretty much anything for money so he can prance around in Spandex and not have to go back to a real job.

Neither Simon or Eddie strike e as a barrel of laughs

Then he looses his job at around the same time Tamara becomes really popular as the Amanda Woodward of reality TV.

You guys are totally killing me! 

• Love 1
Something bothered me about his statement, he refers to Sydney as his daughter and not our daughter, the same with the other kids. Rarely does her refer to them as Tamra's daughter, kids, as in her daughter. That is telling about his possessiveness over THEIR kids.

I see that, but I'm thinking since he and Tamra are no longer a couple, and are completely at odds, that this is why he uses "my."  I cannot pretend to get into the mind of Simon, but at this point they're not exactly sharing parenting responsibilities very well.  Maybe his use of "my" speaks less about possessiveness, but more about his being totally separate from Tamara.

• Love 1
Maybe his use of "my" speaks less about possessiveness, but more about his being totally separate from Tamara.

My kids will always be MY kids (and they're nearing 50).  I raised them alone for most of their pre-adult lives.

I never saw Simon as a controlling fiend.

I think many can thank Vicki for that characterization...and then Satan Andy for continuing it.

• Love 2

I remember noticing that Simon seemed to change after meeting Jim and Alexis, and I wondered if he idealized Jim's life of having a subservient "Christian" wife with gigantic fake breasts.  His statement posted above sounds like he's become very conservative (but in that Orange County self-serving, self-righteous way), and I'll bet that all began after hanging with the Bellinos.  Even though Tamra is a Christian now (cough), she obviously wasn't ready to change into Alexis at that time, and maybe that was the beginning of the end of the Barney marriage.

• Love 2

My kids will always be MY kids (and they're nearing 50).  I raised them alone for most of their pre-adult lives.

I think many can thank Vicki for that characterization...and then Satan Andy for continuing it.

I actually think that Tamra deserves the thanks for the characterization of Simon as a controlling fiend. Vicki was simply reacting to what Tamra was telling her. Like I said earlier, Tamra's ability to create a situation in which two people are going at each other and she is just the helpless victim stuck in the middle has been one of her best survival techniques to date. Seriously, look at everything she got out of pitting Simon an Vicki against each other. Or, for that matter, pitting Vicki and Jeanna against each other. 

ETA:

I remember noticing that Simon seemed to change after meeting Jim and Alexis, and I wondered if he idealized Jim's life of having a subservient "Christian" wife with gigantic fake breasts.  His statement posted above sounds like he's become very conservative (but in that Orange County self-serving, self-righteous way), and I'll bet that all began after hanging with the Bellinos.  Even though Tamra is a Christian now (cough), she obviously wasn't ready to change into Alexis at that time, and maybe that was the beginning of the end of the Barney marriage.

I actually think it came with Simon losing his job between their first and second seasons. His trying to convince Tamra to tone down the trashy so that he could find marketable employment became an even bigger hindrance. Jim and Alexis was just the icing on the cake. Remember Tamra was envious of Alexis when they first came on the show (which I believe is why she had such a hate on for Alexis specifically in later seasons). I firmly believe that if Simon had been in a position to play the benevolent sugar daddy to her Hottest Housewife persona (the way he was when they first came on the show), she would still be married to him. Instead, he couldn't come up with the money and she was making bank for being trashy so she decided she didn't need him anymore.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 3

They are his children and I would hope he is responsible and possessive. He sparingly did use the pronoun our.  He is in a relationship with someone and our children gets confusing, pretty soon you have a Meghan situation where notes refer to biological children as stepgirls.  He needs to be possessive because according to him and the Court, Tamra's not cutting it with her smear campaign.  He and Tamra are not a team.  I don't think this battle is won or lost over pronouns.  This is not Brandi Glanville vs. Leann Rimes. 

Simon has always been uptight and I think he is correct that reality TV and Tamra's persona don't necessarily make for a wholesome family. For some reason I cannot go against a guy who wants to shield his kids from provocative public behavior -especially from their mother.  Simon has gotten beat up for five years and if I were Tamra I would worry far more about my relationship with the remaining two minor children than trying to win over a daughter who she has obviously unable and unwilling to be with her, at this time in her life.  I am curious and this is certainly not directed at you Wire-does anyone believe Simon should not be a huge part of these children's lives?  To me, he has been the more stable.  Tamra has discussed the most intimate private parts of her life and not really thought of her children.  When she got mad at Ryan's dad she claimed he was gay-when in fact Tamra had left him for another man and when dumped by the other man Tamra tried to take her life.

Sometimes children don't react well to new partners.  Tamra began dating Eddie instantly after the separation and made it very public.  Tamra also managed to get Simon arrested to make a record for the case.  She can't expect her selfish needs to supersede her children's feelings. 

To me, this latest campaign of Tamra besmirching Simon as a parent backfired and backfired big time and this is something she needs to come clean on.  Putting Simon out there as the leak, according to her attorney, was ridiculous.  Attorneys know the rules and Tamra thought she could take advantage of Simon representing himself.  This is what happens when the moonshine contingent wins the reality TV lottery-Tamra Barney too lazy to change her name to Judge.

I think Simon tried pretty hard to get Tamra to tone it down.  I think Simon was always conservative and Tamra married him.  I don't have a problem with Alexis and Jim they seem happy and they are still married and there are no signs the one or the other has affairs.

• Love 5

Is this really the face of someone you'd trust?rlba7r.jpg

Eddie (if that's his real first name) has a somewhat shady, vague past. With a little searching, I found out that Judge isn't his real surname. Eddie Judge is listed as the CEO/IT of The Judge Law Firm in Irvine, California. When Eddie was a young boy, his mother left and Eddie and his sister Shalimar were left with their grandmother. When Eddie was a teenager he met this man who gave him odd side jobs and he eventually took Eddie in and became his foster dad, That’s when he changed his last name to Judge, according to Shalimar. Various sources have cited a strange gay relationship between Eddie Judge and James Judge, who became his legal guardian when Eddie was 21.

Eddie has been accused of turning his back on his family in their greatest time of need. “My daughter is six-years-old and has Prader-Willi Syndrome so she needs therapy and we have a lot of medical bills,” said Eddie’s sister, Shalimar Torres. “When I asked Eddie to help out he said, ‘She’s your daughter so that’s your problem.’”

“We grew up with my grandmother but got taken away when she got too old. My grandma now lives off of a fixed income and she has diabetes,” Shalimar said. “For her it’s either food or medication and when we ask him [Eddie] for help he’ll come a few weeks after the fact and buy her some groceries.
“When Eddie was a teenager he met this man who gave him odd side jobs and he eventually took Eddie in and became his foster dad,” Shalimar disclosed. “That’s when he changed his last name to Judge.

Shalimar says it was originally staged by the production team of Real Housewives of Orange County…

“When everyone was having a hard time because of the economy the show wanted to make it look like Tamra was trying to downsize so they met through her realtor,” Shalimar said. “They came and asked if they could use our house to make it look like Tamra was interested in buying it.
“Soon Tamra started coming over to have lunch with Eddie and then they pretty much started dating. When she met my brother she was still married,” Shalimar concluded.

Tamra is a lowlife and she and Eddie deserve each other. He'll get tired of her trying to emasculate him eventually and go off with some other blonde bimbo.

• Love 1

I think Simon tried pretty hard to get Tamra to tone it down.  I think Simon was always conservative and Tamra married him.

I agree. I think Simon only married Tamra because she got pregnant with their first child. And then they tried to make it work. I think the kids were the reason he was so tolerant of her trashiness. I think they both went into Reality TV with blinders on. Jeanna convinced Simon it would be good for his business and most likely convinced Tamra of the same. 

I see a lot of people say that Simon knew what he was getting into when he married her. That is true. But Tamra also knew what she was getting into when she married him. And they were both ok with it, until they weren't. And I happen to think that is just fine. But, I don't get this constant need to call Simon a controlling asshole because he wanted his wife to not act trashy on national television when he was trying to find gainful employment. And then when he found employment, he wanted her to at least not give cause for him to be fired again. 

• Love 2

I agree. I think Simon only married Tamra because she got pregnant with their first child. And then they tried to make it work. I think the kids were the reason he was so tolerant of her trashiness. I think they both went into Reality TV with blinders on. Jeanna convinced Simon it would be good for his business and most likely convinced Tamra of the same. 

I see a lot of people say that Simon knew what he was getting into when he married her. That is true. But Tamra also knew what she was getting into when she married him. And they were both ok with it, until they weren't. And I happen to think that is just fine. But, I don't get this constant need to call Simon a controlling asshole because he wanted his wife to not act trashy on national television when he was trying to find gainful employment. And then when he found employment, he wanted her to at least not give cause for him to be fired again. 

Ryan is Tamra's son from her first marriage to former high-school sweetheart Darren Vieth. Tamra had Ryan when she was just 17. Then, she married Simon Barney, whom she had three kids with — Sidney, 14, Spencer, 13, and Sophia, 7. Ryan has been in trouble a few times but most recently in June. Just when it seemed that Ryan had settled down into family life with new wife Sarah Rodriguez, he was arrested for domestic violence on June 28, 2015, after getting into a drunken fight with his baby mama.

There's much to be said for birth control.

images-7.jpeg?w=980

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

They are his children and I would hope he is responsible and possessive. He sparingly did use the pronoun our.  He is in a relationship with someone and our children gets confusing, pretty soon you have a Meghan situation where notes refer to biological children as stepgirls.  He needs to be possessive because according to him and the Court, Tamra's not cutting it with her smear campaign.  He and Tamra are not a team.  I don't think this battle is won or lost over pronouns.  This is not Brandi Glanville vs. Leann Rimes. 

Simon has always been uptight and I think he is correct that reality TV and Tamra's persona don't necessarily make for a wholesome family. For some reason I cannot go against a guy who wants to shield his kids from provocative public behavior -especially from their mother.  Simon has gotten beat up for five years and if I were Tamra I would worry far more about my relationship with the remaining two minor children than trying to win over a daughter who she has obviously unable and unwilling to be with her, at this time in her life.  I am curious and this is certainly not directed at you Wire-does anyone believe Simon should not be a huge part of these children's lives?  To me, he has been the more stable.  Tamra has discussed the most intimate private parts of her life and not really thought of her children.  When she got mad at Ryan's dad she claimed he was gay-when in fact Tamra had left him for another man and when dumped by the other man Tamra tried to take her life.

Sometimes children don't react well to new partners.  Tamra began dating Eddie instantly after the separation and made it very public.  Tamra also managed to get Simon arrested to make a record for the case.  She can't expect her selfish needs to supersede her children's feelings. 

To me, this latest campaign of Tamra besmirching Simon as a parent backfired and backfired big time and this is something she needs to come clean on.  Putting Simon out there as the leak, according to her attorney, was ridiculous.  Attorneys know the rules and Tamra thought she could take advantage of Simon representing himself.  This is what happens when the moonshine contingent wins the reality TV lottery-Tamra Barney too lazy to change her name to Judge.

I think Simon tried pretty hard to get Tamra to tone it down.  I think Simon was always conservative and Tamra married him.  I don't have a problem with Alexis and Jim they seem happy and they are still married and there are no signs the one or the other has affairs.

The "my" bothers me because IMO, he really doesn't want Tamra in the kids lives all that much and that bothers me. I dislike Tamra but unless she is doing something harmful (outside the show) to her kids he needs to stop. That their eldest wants nothing to do with her is the daughters decision but my gut tells me Simon is not at all upset with their estrangement. As much as I detest Brandi, I would not want to see Eddie get full custody and cut her out either. That he does not want them on the show has never ben a problem for me other than he was fine with it when he was on the show.

I also don't believe that Tamra has changed, IMO, she has always been "wild" and he not only had 1 child with her but 3 and it's not like he was forced to stay with her after living with her before they had the other 2 kids. I do think Tamra like it when Simon made good money but I don't agree that when she started to earn decent money via the show that she decided to just kick him to the curb because she no longer needed him, I think she got tired of him ruling the roost and treating her like a child.

In answer to your question, Yes, I think Simon should be as big a part of their children's lives as he is but I say the same about Tamra as well. I believe that there is enough room for compromise between the 2 and they need to stop blaming each other about a stupid UN"reality" show and they need to stop taking each other to court over the kids. Tamra needs to stop talking about him in her interviews as well and Simon needs to stop his friends (like Jenna) from talking to the press as well.

• Love 1

Tamra doesn't seem to have the same issues with the smaller children that she does with the teenager.  Teenage girls and their mothers! It can be a difficult relationship, and Tamra's onscreen antics don't help that.  I think that if it were true that Simon was attempting to sabotage relationships with Tamra and her children, that it could be done just as easily with the smaller children as well.  That doesn't seem to be the case.  As a matter of fact, Tamra has described her littlest, Sophia, as a "mini me."  (Heaven help us!)

• Love 2

The "my" bothers me because IMO, he really doesn't want Tamra in the kids lives all that much and that bothers me. I dislike Tamra but unless she is doing something harmful (outside the show) to her kids he needs to stop. That their eldest wants nothing to do with her is the daughters decision but my gut tells me Simon is not at all upset with their estrangement. As much as I detest Brandi, I would not want to see Eddie get full custody and cut her out either. That he does not want them on the show has never ben a problem for me other than he was fine with it when he was on the show.

For me, I don't think it started out as he didn't want Tamra in the kids lives. They both agreed to joint custody. It wasn't until he refused to sign the release to allow them on television that she took him to court and this whole thing started. To me, her suing their father to force him to sign a consent form to allow their children on television IS harmful to the children. We didn't hear anything from Simon until Tamra wanted to have the kids film and took him to court because of it. Simon didn't pursue custody until after all of the issues with Sydney first came to light. And I can't blame him for not wanting the kids to be on the show if he isn't there to protect their image. It isn't like Tamra can be relied on to protect them from being exploited for ratings, she needs the money too much. 

I am not saying that Simon is some great misunderstood guy. He was obviously attracted enough to Tamra to get her pregnant, marry her, and continue having children with her. But, when he realized what the show could potentially do to the kids, especially if he wasn't there to protect them from the cameras, he refused to sign the release. And I can't fault him for that. Think about all of the nastiness that happened between the two of them on camera when the kids were safely out of view of the cameras and the drama. 

They had to witness their parents' divorce and then had to relive it through the show - yes, I know Tamra says that legally the kids can't watch the show, but they have to hear about the exploits. Regardless of how he felt when he was on the show (again, when he was on the show, those kids were never the basis of a story line or shown in anything that could ever be portrayed in a negative light - their parents were the only ones seen behaving badly), the fact that he knows how bad the show is for them is something that should be considered. And I think that Simon is really the only one of the two parents who even thought about the fact that the kids should be limited in how much they film. 

• Love 2

For me, I don't think it started out as he didn't want Tamra in the kids lives. They both agreed to joint custody. It wasn't until he refused to sign the release to allow them on television that she took him to court and this whole thing started. To me, her suing their father to force him to sign a consent form to allow their children on television IS harmful to the children. We didn't hear anything from Simon until Tamra wanted to have the kids film and took him to court because of it. Simon didn't pursue custody until after all of the issues with Sydney first came to light. And I can't blame him for not wanting the kids to be on the show if he isn't there to protect their image. It isn't like Tamra can be relied on to protect them from being exploited for ratings, she needs the money too much. 

I am not saying that Simon is some great misunderstood guy. He was obviously attracted enough to Tamra to get her pregnant, marry her, and continue having children with her. But, when he realized what the show could potentially do to the kids, especially if he wasn't there to protect them from the cameras, he refused to sign the release. And I can't fault him for that. Think about all of the nastiness that happened between the two of them on camera when the kids were safely out of view of the cameras and the drama. 

They had to witness their parents' divorce and then had to relive it through the show - yes, I know Tamra says that legally the kids can't watch the show, but they have to hear about the exploits. Regardless of how he felt when he was on the show (again, when he was on the show, those kids were never the basis of a story line or shown in anything that could ever be portrayed in a negative light - their parents were the only ones seen behaving badly), the fact that he knows how bad the show is for them is something that should be considered. And I think that Simon is really the only one of the two parents who even thought about the fact that the kids should be limited in how much they film. 

It doesn't bother me that he doesn't want them on camera but it is hypocritical of him at the same time. There was no way that Simon could control what Bravo showed when he allowed it any more than he could now. I, myself, don't think any minor child should be on the show except way, way, way in the background, never in the spotlight as a focus no matter how benign the scene may be. I also don't think Simon was thinking about protecting the kids when he first refused to allow them on camera after he and Tamra split, IMO, he did it to punish her, not to protect them because he refused to allow them on camera before Tamra/Eddie bathroom scene was even filmed.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

And the campaign continues.  She posted a link to "Rumor Fix" on Twitter.  It cited a "source" (AKA Tamra) as saying, “Her other kids hate him and want away from him so bad. It was fine when him and Tamra did silly stuff on the show but now that they are divorced and Eddie’s on the show, he can’t stand it!” and “It’s awfully hypocritical coming from a guy that previously on the show was doing shots of tequila, lingerie scenes in Napa with Tamra, beer bongs and lap dancing in Havasu and dancing with other women in a nightclub on his short stint on RHOC.”

http://rumorfix.com/2015/09/tamra-judge-rumors-are-all-lies

• Love 1

Simon didn't seem that conservative to me when he and Tamra were first on the show.  The only problem I had with Alexis and Jim was their materialism and all the plastic surgery they both had.

• Love 3

And the campaign continues.  She posted a link to "Rumor Fix" on Twitter.  It cited a "source" (AKA Tamra) as saying, “Her other kids hate him and want away from him so bad. It was fine when him and Tamra did silly stuff on the show but now that they are divorced and Eddie’s on the show, he can’t stand it!” and “It’s awfully hypocritical coming from a guy that previously on the show was doing shots of tequila, lingerie scenes in Napa with Tamra, beer bongs and lap dancing in Havasu and dancing with other women in a nightclub on his short stint on RHOC.”

Whoever thinks it is appropriate to say Simon's kids hate him needs to think of the bigger picture.  I don't think Simon is jealous of Eddie, or any of the other nonsense.  Simon regularly posts pictures of his kids on Twitter, he has pictures of he and his daughter Sophie, first day of school and all the kids zip lining in Hawaii this past month.  Kids should not have to pick and if a kid feels they aren't getting what they want from a parent they need to work through it as a group.

Simon was selling tequila and never did he come off as drunk and yes Tamra did sport lingerie in Napa and I would not necessarily call three seasons a short stint on the show.  Simon had an opinion and it was not always popular he demanded Ryan be accountable-something that Eddie is now demanding.  I see a common thread -Tamra. 

• Love 7

Simon didn't seem that conservative to me when he and Tamra were first on the show.  The only problem I had with Alexis and Jim was their materialism and all the plastic surgery they both had.

I think this gives us another explanation into why Tamra hated Alexis so much. Simon enjoyed Tamra's trashy behaviors that first season, and then he lost his job. Tamra envied Alexis the first season Alexis and Jim were on the show, plus she and Simon were already into the materialism and plastic surgery thing long before they joined the show. Wasn't Tamra on her second or third boob job when Jim and Alexis joined the show? Or was it that Tamra was trying to convince her mom to get a face lift when they joined? Tamra's plastic surgeries have been going on for so long that I can't remember when we saw her first surgery on screen.

• Love 2

Lab's post:

She also posted on her FB the pic of Justin Timberlake with a sign that said "Parent Alienation is Child Abuse" and she said "Thank you..."  It later was founded it was doctored - people were posting whatever the message they wanted to say on that white poster board.

She supported his 'new' tequila business but I don't believe Simon had anything to do with naked wasted with Gretchen & her son Ryan.  Lingerie scene, that was Tamballs.  He did a beer bong and she pulled down his shorts (while Sidney was on the boat) and screamed "Show us your pubs!".  Dancing with other woman at the club - like the time Simon walked in and you were making out with Eddie in a night club in Vegas.  Did Simon have anything to do with your sick-to-my-stomach bath tub let's have sex scene.  How about your other foul behavior, like your "sex tape for Cut".  Because, ya, I'd take you both seriously.  How about the shopping for your sex party.  How about your sex party itself?  Here....I'm selling my home...come in it and sell it for me - no way in hell (sorry Saddleback Church - did she buy the book Bible for Dumbies on your campus?)

Looks like Eddie's taken on 30 year old Ryan and his broad.  Your kids must be so proud Tamra.  Rick Warren of Saddleback Church I'm sure is so proud you spouting off you watch his sermons from your couch.  You are without a doubt the worse role model for your children - and I know you read this forum.  ;)  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

I googled simon barneys girlfriend- her name is Catushia Ienni. Her name alone brings up some adorable photos of her. I especially like the one where she's wearing nothing but a sweater/jacket that comes just below her nether region. The sweater is unzipped displaying her gigantic fake breasts. Simon definitely likes the young trashy women. What a great role model for his daughters!

Aside from the slutty pic, catushia is pretty. I think andy should hire her to replace tamra on rhoc!

She must of pulled a Gramballs and had them reduced   https://www.facebook.com/126758054016227/photos/pb.126758054016227.-2207520000.1441344872./1018277964864227/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/126758054016227/photos/pb.126758054016227.-2207520000.1441344872./1000812136610810/?type=3&theater

Edited by Lablover27

Do we know this for a fact? There have been plenty of RH kids who have not been shown in a negative light - Kelly Bensimon's kids spring to mind, Ramona's Avery has never really had a bad moment (impressive considering she was in her teens), Cynthia's kid has always been well behaved, Sheree's kids always seemed nice on TV. It is just very hard for me to buy into the idea of Simon as some benevolent father who has nothing but his kids' best interest at heart. I see him as very controlling and self-victimizing, and I think he uses the kids as ammunition against Tamra.

Simon used the courts to keep the kids off of the show.  Tamra filed a motion to have Sophia film because she said Sophia wanted to.  It smelled a Tamra story line but the Judge denied it.  Spencer and Sidney did not want to be filmed.  Sophia is the youngest one.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Am I mistaken, or did Tamra claim at a reunion show that her kids are court-ordered to not watch this show?

I guess Tamra forgot about that court order as she tweeted the responses her kids gave her when they had to rewatch the sex tub scene.  

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/09/02/tamballs-regrets-big-mistake-bathtub-scene-told-her-kids-rhoc-tamrabarney/

And she stole Jesus Jugs from David Gilmore of Pretty on the Outside.  It went from Jesus Barbie to Jesus Jugs and Tamra thought she was clever with that line.  She should come here for more quotes.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

The pic of teen Tamara holding baby Ryan kills me.  With better, more mature parenting would that innocent toddler have transformed into today's violent, useless lout?  I can never forget that Tamra chose to abandon Ryan at the late age of 9, so that she could marry Simon & birth other kids - parental negligence is a life sentence, & trying later to reintegrate a young adult into his stepfamily won't heal his heartbreak & insecurity. Ryan ended up living with Tamra's mother rather than with his dad - I wonder why - another loser, it seems. Through all the worst of Ryan's antics, when he was being reviled for his lack of direction & work ethic, even for his looks (average to me, not hideous as some contend) & especially for his drunken, anti-female behavior, I've always felt his parents were primarily at fault. Tamra calls in Ryan when she needs a storyline & then Ryan, like most abused kids, goes like gangbusters trying to please mommy - maybe THIS time he'll succeed & she'll give him the love he still desperately seeks... I draw the line at the recent domestic violence incident, however - but I hope Ryan can finally learn from his mistakes & get guidance via the court system. Tamra & Ryan's dad are no help at all.

• Love 2

I was too distracted by the run-on sentences in that statement.
  • Love 2

I found this old little gem  http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/09/02/tamra-barney-cringes-over-bath-tub-sce

Amazing that with all this talk of cancer Tamra has not shared her cancer journey apparently caused by her divorce (her speculation).  Also never feeling better after having her breast implants removed.  Could it be the reason Tamra keeps this stirring up Brooks' cancer is because perhaps she did not have cancer?  The more this woman talks the less believable she sounds. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

The pic of teen Tamara holding baby Ryan kills me.  With better, more mature parenting would that innocent toddler have transformed into today's violent, useless lout?  I can never forget that Tamra chose to abandon Ryan at the late age of 9, so that she could marry Simon & birth other kids - parental negligence is a life sentence, & trying later to reintegrate a young adult into his stepfamily won't heal his heartbreak & insecurity. Ryan ended up living with Tamra's mother rather than with his dad - I wonder why - another loser, it seems. Through all the worst of Ryan's antics, when he was being reviled for his lack of direction & work ethic, even for his looks (average to me, not hideous as some contend) & especially for his drunken, anti-female behavior, I've always felt his parents were primarily at fault. Tamra calls in Ryan when she needs a storyline & then Ryan, like most abused kids, goes like gangbusters trying to please mommy - maybe THIS time he'll succeed & she'll give him the love he still desperately seeks... I draw the line at the recent domestic violence incident, however - but I hope Ryan can finally learn from his mistakes & get guidance via the court system. Tamra & Ryan's dad are no help at all.

Tamra actually abandoned Ryan twice. After her first divorce she pretty much dropped him off on his father's doorstep and told him she couldn't take care of him and  needed time to get her life together. At some point she met Simon and brought Ryan back to live with her. Only to abandon him again sometime after she and Simon married. 

As for the father, Tamra can't decide whether he was the reason she almost killed herself or if she and he have a great relationship. When she was on her redemption tour to get viewers for her Wedding Special, she talked about the father as though he were this horrible person and that when he divorced her she considered suicide. The ex, who had never spoken publicly about Tamra went public to defend himself. He said he divorced her because she was cheating and when the guy she was cheating with broke things off, she tried to come back but he wouldn't have it. He also told the story of how she left Ryan with him and took off to "find herself". 

That didn't sit well with Tamra and Ryan came to her defense to say that Simon had been more of a father to him than his dad ever was. Of course after the wedding spin off, it went back to Simon being the most awful man to ever walk the earth. And if you notice the baby shower scene from this season, Ryan's dad was there and Tamra talks about how they have a good relationship and are still close. So, obviously nothing Tamra says can be trusted as she seems to change her story depending on what season of RHOC she is on. 

• Love 7

Here is Darren Vieth's story (Ryan's father):    http://www.allabouttrh.com/tamra-barneys-ex-husband-reveals-all-slams-the-housewife-for-being-a-bad-mom-and-more/  He apparently claims Simon wanted to raise Ryan and was thankful for Simon's efforts.

Here is a story referencing the story where Tamra said Darren Vieth was gay:  http://www.examiner.com/article/rhooc-tamra-barney-and-ex-husband-darren-vieth-war-of-words

The saddest thing for the kids is Tamra in order to make a living is just shown year after year being a pretty miserable friend.

• Love 1
It doesn't bother me that he doesn't want them on camera but it is hypocritical of him at the same time. There was no way that Simon could control what Bravo showed when he allowed it any more than he could now.

He might not ever have been able to control what Bravo shows, but I definitely think a parent can control what Bravo films of their children. Hence why some children are featured more than others. When Simon was married to Tamra, they had the kids together, so he could control how much they were filmed. And they weren't filmed a lot. I mostly remember them in the background, riding bikes, a birthday party. 

Once they were separated, Simon would not be present when Tamra had the kids. She could use them for a storyline as much as she wanted. And I absolutely think she would take advantage of that. Plus, as kids get older, they are less "cute" and more "awkward" on TV. Simon has his faults, but I do appreciate him putting his foot down about this. 

I guess Tamra forgot about that court order as she tweeted the responses her kids gave her when they had to rewatch the sex tub scene. 

http://stoopidhousew...oc-tamrabarney/

LOL, really? I don't know any 13-year-old boy who would poo-poo the mess with "Oh mom, who cares? You're in love". My 7-year-old already freaks out and says, "EW!" any time my husband even pecks me on the lips. 

• Love 5

I'm wondering if her salary is mostly being poured into CUT to keep it from going under. I understand it's in an industrial area and that it is pretty empty much of the time.

The business model is somewhere between personal training and group classes-there ia an appalling lack of classes and it seems Eddie ony has a few a week.  https://www.cutfitoc.com/schedule

I am not an expert in the fitness business but a gym not opening until 8:30 is sort of suspect. It sounds more like a clubhouse than a fitness studio. I think it is time Eddie find a real job,  Maybe he should also go into real estate.

• Love 4

Eddie says to Tamra "I am not going to support another man's family" (in reference to Ryan)

I smell the demise of a marriage. Eddie's not as dumb as he looks.

I can't predict the future of Tamara and Eddie's marriage but I think the whole "Ryan moving down to the OC with his family" isn't real.   It's something they cooked up to help Grandma Tamara with her redemption season.  It's too bad she can't stop herself from making constant sexual references though.  My guess is she's starting to feel old and wants to maintain her "hottest in the OC" status even if it is only in her mind.

• Love 2

I don't buy that Ryan is moving back to OC just for a paycheck from Bravo.  He may, or very well may not, have gotten compensated for his appearances (which have been very little)  but I don't believe it was anything enough to justify a move.  And why decide to move back during pretty much the end of the season.  If that were the plan, he would have done it just before or at the start of filming before the baby came.  He probably was not crazy about living in northern CA and his mother wanted him to move back when she found out he was having a kid.  I also think that Tamra has moocho guilt about Ryan's childhood and it's part of her making it up to him.

• Love 1

Simon not letting the kids be filmed because he is no longer there to monitor what is filmed is horse shit. There were lots of interesting things about the Naked Wasted episode, but the one that actually stood out to me at the time was that one of the girls (Sidney I will assume) was in the kitchen at the end of the evening with Simon, Tamra, Gretchen and Ryan. This was before Gretchen and Ryan went into the bathroom. It was clear that everyone was drunk, and the conversation was taudry to say the least. Yet there this little girl was in the middle of the conversation in the kitchen with Simon laughing and playing with her hair. I was astounded because I assumed that the kids would be out for the evening with all that was going on, but no. He didn't seem to have any issues with what she was hearing/seeing back then, and she was seeing plenty.

• Love 7

Simon not letting the kids be filmed because he is no longer there to monitor what is filmed is horse shit. There were lots of interesting things about the Naked Wasted episode, but the one that actually stood out to me at the time was that one of the girls (Sidney I will assume) was in the kitchen at the end of the evening with Simon, Tamra, Gretchen and Ryan. This was before Gretchen and Ryan went into the bathroom. It was clear that everyone was drunk, and the conversation was taudry to say the least. Yet there this little girl was in the middle of the conversation in the kitchen with Simon laughing and playing with her hair. I was astounded because I assumed that the kids would be out for the evening with all that was going on, but no. He didn't seem to have any issues with what she was hearing/seeing back then, and she was seeing plenty.

There could be a hundred examples but the bottom line is the court is saying they do not have the power to override a parent's refusal to allow filming of a minor child. I applaud a parent who says no-Tamra just can't rise above the trash heap. Charlie Sheen tried to rescind his permission and lost. 

• Love 1

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tamra-judge-simon-barney-custody-battle-fake-justin-timberlake-parental-alienation/

Be careful of who you think is supporting you.  This is a pretty funny story.  What makes it strange is Vicmi is supporting Tamra and Tamra continues to tear apart Brooks even though she claims to support him.

Weren't Vicki, Briana and Tamra all together recently in NY? I am sure that Vicki is well aware of what Tamra said on camera by now, which makes me question how much of what we see/hear on the show is actually real anymore, including the "does he/doesn't he" cancer debate. LOL 

Weren't Vicki, Briana and Tamra all together recently in NY? I am sure that Vicki is well aware of what Tamra said on camera by now, which makes me question how much of what we see/hear on the show is actually real anymore, including the "does he/doesn't he" cancer debate. LOL 

I agree and I think it is time for Tamra and Vicki to go on a sabbatical.  No one makes up and breaks up as much as Tamra and Vicki oh wait maybe Vicki and Brooks.  Tamra either backs down off the cancer debate or it is just another round of Tamra BS. 

• Love 1

I agree and I think it is time for Tamra and Vicki to go on a sabbatical.  No one makes up and breaks up as much as Tamra and Vicki oh wait maybe Vicki and Brooks.  Tamra either backs down off the cancer debate or it is just another round of Tamra BS. 

NAH, Its because Vicki/Brooks broke up and Tamra is now telling her that she, Vicki, was too good for Brooks to begin with.....feeding Vicki's large, never ending well of justification/need/EGO. LOL

• Love 1

I can't predict the future of Tamara and Eddie's marriage but I think the whole "Ryan moving down to the OC with his family" isn't real.   It's something they cooked up to help Grandma Tamara with her redemption season.  It's too bad she can't stop herself from making constant sexual references though.  My guess is she's starting to feel old and wants to maintain her "hottest in the OC" status even if it is only in her mind.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan moving back is a ruse, but let's face it; he's a "momma's boy". Speaking of inappropriate, in next week's ep, Tamra and Ryan accompany her mother on her blind date, apparently to see if she gets lucky. What is their malfunction?
  • Love 2

Tamra's boobs looked all kinds of weird and wrong on WWHL last night.  They look like a fake breastplate made to look like a male wrestler's giant roided pecs.  Her "cleavage"-- in quotes cause it ain't real cleavage-- is all bloated and tight and plastic-looking, like it's about to pop.  The part under the cleavage looks like a sutured skin graft.  The whole boob contraption looks like a one-piece plastic insert that's a little too narrow for her chest, that was snapped on top of her real chest.  How can Eddie find that sexy??  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 1