Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

Tamra behaves like SHE is the teen girl. She is repulsive.

And i used to kind of like Eddie because he managed to stay out of the RHOC drama but now I'm beginning to see Eddie as a pussy whipped loser.

What does he see in this shrew?

Tamra's face and bubbies are always changing. Maybe he likes the novelty of it all?

That's all I could come up with.

Tamra behaves like SHE is the teen girl. She is repulsive.

And i used to kind of like Eddie because he managed to stay out of the RHOC drama but now I'm beginning to see Eddie as a pussy whipped loser.

What does he see in this shrew?

I'm not sure why you are throwing Eddie under the bus here. He is smart to stay out of this.
  • Love 3

Charles Manson, er, Ryan has announced he is moving again, and  has his sights set on the Northern CA town of Truckee.  New job, new home, new journey.

So much for that house that Tamra leased so he could be close to her.

Not sure what kind of job he will find in a town of 16,000 unless he has some contacts up there.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/10/23/tamballs-kid-goin-back-to-cali-northern-cali-rhoc

• Love 4

... and as predicted, it is gone.

It's probably better that way.

I'm sure the thoughts and emotions she was conveying went right over Tamra's head and heart.

I feel so bad for the young lady. Her high school years should be one of the best times of her life.

Charles Manson, er, Ryan has announced he is moving again, and has his sights set on the Northern CA town of Truckee. New job, new home, new journey.

Not sure what kind of job he will find in a town of 16,000 unless he has some contacts up there.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/10/23/tamballs-kid-goin-back-to-cali-northern-cali-rhoc

Truckee?

Is that a stoopid housewives joke?

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 1

Truckee?

Is that a stoopid housewives joke?

----

I don't think so.  Those look like real posts from Ryan.

Sydney's FB post may be gone, but it is already all over the Internet.  Even the Daily Mail has it.

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 3

Sydney's FB post may be gone, but it is already all over the Internet.  Even the Daily Mail has it.

Yes, and it is awful. Tamra's defenders are actually attacking her daughter on Social Media for daring to call out her mother. You should have seen some of the posts that mostly have now been deleted aimed at a 17 year old who just wanted to get her side of the story out there. 

• Love 8

I don't think so. Those look like real posts from Ryan.

Sydney's FB post may be gone, but it is already all over the Internet. Even the Daily Mail has it.

Yeah. I agree they looked like real posts. I thought maybe stoopid housewives made up the name Truckee for one of their parodies.

Truckee looked kinda nice.

Yes, and it is awful. Tamra's defenders are actually attacking her daughter on Social Media for daring to call out her mother. You should have seen some of the posts that mostly have now been deleted aimed at a 17 year old who just wanted to get her side of the story out there.

That behavior is foul!

Yet, Tamra keeps on trucking with her played out schtick.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 4

Man, old Ryan and the whole OC thing sure didn't last long, did it? I've been to Truckee and it is beautiful!  Cannot imagine what the doofus will do there for a j-o-b.  Maybe Sarah can start another gun business??

• Love 3

Omg the Twitter users basically says Syndey shouldn't have written that because Tamra didn't say anything negative about Syndey! Have these people lost their fucking minds?!!? This is her 17 year old daughter!!

• Love 7

Man, old Ryan and the whole OC thing sure didn't last long, did it? I've been to Truckee and it is beautiful!  Cannot imagine what the doofus will do there for a j-o-b.  Maybe Sarah can start another gun business??

Would Sarah be going with him?  I thought she dumped his ass.

• Love 2

Did she dump him? Smart girl.  Too bad she didn't figure this out before she had a baby with him.  Guess she's not THAT smart.

From Wetpaint:

“I miss who I was before him,” Sarah writes. “I am just worried about Ava. She needs a grown up for a dad. Not a child. It's time for me to retire in the love finding area and just love being a mommy. I hope Ryan gets the help he needs so he can enjoy it as much as I do!!”

http://www.wetpaint.com/ryan-vieth-sarah-rodriguez-split-1447631/

• Love 2

Charles Manson, er, Ryan has announced he is moving again, and  has his sights set on the Northern CA town of Truckee.  New job, new home, new journey.

I am sure there are Hotel Six's all over the country in need of towel folders.
  • Love 4

Tamra changed the dynamic and has ruined this show since her first day. I put her and Brandi in the same category, they don't belong on their shows. I know Bravo likes to have a nasty HW for the drama. IMO these women are not necessary. I don't mind if some of the ladies quarrel, but the idea that one HW is roasted each season is a real turn off. I also watch Ladies of London and when arguments break out, so far, it has been resolved soon or individuals are not frozen out. That show is plenty interesting, again, when the producers focus on highlighting their lives independently.

• Love 9

I think Tamra is running out of creative storylines to assure she maintains her orange.Not that she ever had anything creative about her life to contribute but now all she does is behave like an almost 50 year old mean, bitter woman/grandma. It's not amusing or entertaining.

I see and smell desperation and fear in Tamra which started a few years ago and has become more obvious and more intense each season.

There are plenty of women in the OC to replace her who are wealthy, kind and who have interesting lives. So please Andy/Bravo...dig a little deeper when you replace Tamra or anyone else.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

@ IKnowRight, goofygirl, Bella Roche, Ubiquitous, nc socialworker, and cheonoa33 -

I agree and cosign!

----

I'm no expert, but I don't think Tamra found Jesus. I think Jesus might be at an undisclosed location hiding fr/ Tamra.

Maybe who she really found was some random dude named Jesus (pronounced he-soos) reading fr/ the unpublished "Bible for Bottle Blondes" on some Internet corner somewhere?

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 4

Born again Christian is just another of Tamra's desperate attempts at being "interesting".

And she has the damned audacity to think we viewers are stupid enough to believe her.

I live for the day she is off this show

• Love 4

Born again Christian is just another of Tamra's desperate attempts at being "interesting".

And she has the damned audacity to think we viewers are stupid enough to believe her.

I live for the day she is off this show

It was actually a fairly (not great) smart story line for her. She thought she could have a positive ugrade of her image and a story. I loved how Eddie looked at her a couple of times like he was blindsided and had no idea she was now a Christian. Cracked me up. Eddie's face told the truth of Tamra's conversion.
  • Love 9

It would have been a great story if it was actually true but Tamra is SO transparent.

And you gotta love Eddie...he doesn't say much verbally, but his facial expressions reveal it all. I just wish someday he would tell Tamra to "zip it".

I doubt that will ever happen since she is bringing home the big fat Bravo paycheck.

• Love 3

It was actually a fairly (not great) smart story line for her. She thought she could have a positive ugrade of her image and a story. I loved how Eddie looked at her a couple of times like he was blindsided and had no idea she was now a Christian. Cracked me up. Eddie's face told the truth of Tamra's conversion.

Eddie's reaction was hilarious!

L O L!

• Love 1

From Wetpaint:

“I miss who I was before him,” Sarah writes. “I am just worried about Ava. She needs a grown up for a dad. Not a child. It's time for me to retire in the love finding area and just love being a mommy. I hope Ryan gets the help he needs so he can enjoy it as much as I do!!”

http://www.wetpaint.com/ryan-vieth-sarah-rodriguez-split-1447631/

It's hard for me to feel bad for Sarah because she created a child with a man who showed exactly who he was before she got pregnant. I mean, doesn't she have 3 kids she uprooted to live with a man who didn't even have a steady job? Maybe she thought that because Ryan has a wealthy mother that her life would be smooth sailing if she had a child with him. I just feel sorry for her kids because they didn't ask for the instability that has made up the last couple of years of their lives.

• Love 10

Yes Ghoulina, you are so right. I was (out of sheer boredom, I swear!) thinking of making the list for Sarah:

Birth control pills

Depo provera(?)

Nuvo ring

Condoms

And God forbid: ABSTINENCE

Did i leave anything out?

• Love 2

Sidney says Simon did NOT author the FB post -- it was hers and hers alone:

"Just to clear things up, my father did not hack my Facebook account or write my previous fb post I did.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tamra-judge-daughter-feud-sidney-barney-bashes-mom-stands-by-facebook-statements/

Whoa. Simon's daughter said her FB post to Tamra was removed b/c her account was hacked.

I wonder what reprobate is responsible for the hack?

• Love 4

No telling who she could be. Perhaps an adult relative who knew how to access Sidney's FB account?

I hope Sidney is safe and OK. If she was hacked, I hope Simon contacted the police.

I don't know which is worse, the idea a stranger hacked Sidney, or the idea an adult relative hacked her.

Does the adult relative you maybe had in mind have access to body glittter?

• Love 1

I hope Sidney is safe and OK. If she was hacked, I hope Simon contacted the police.

I don't know which is worse, the idea a stranger hacked Sidney, or the idea an adult relative hacked her.

Does the adult relative you maybe had in mind have access to body glittter?

Tamra tweeted that she thinks "someone (aka Simon)" else wrote that tweet and I think Sydney was saying that Tamra was wrong. That her father, Simon, did not write that tweet for her, NOT that someone hacked into her twitter account. Sydney has tweeted negative things about her mother, Tamra, before and then deleted them (and visa versa).

Tamra was very aware of what Ryan was up to. She saw him cuddling up against Gretchen the whole dinner (including stuffing bits of Gretchen's dress back into her breast area) and she "jokingly" warned Gretchen to "watch out" for Ryan. Tamra was there in the kitchen as Ryan's hands were caressing drunk Gretchen's back and shoulders, insisting that Frank and Lynn should not drive Gretchen home, she should stay the night at her place. Tamra then interviews, "We were in the kitchen, and then Ryan and Gretchen are gone, I have no idea where they went," with a coy tone of voice. Do I think Tamra originally hatched a master plan for Ryan to rape Gretchen from the get-go? No, but she clearly saw that Ryan was hovering around drunk Gretchen with lascivious intentions, she insisted Gretchen stay at their house and she made no effort to find them when the duo mysteriously disappeared. She definitely had culpability there, IMO.

One of the most obvious things Tanya did was Lynn Curtin and hubby offered to drive Gretchen home.  Tanya stopped them and said no, she can sleep here (Tanya's house) or take a taxi.  Gretchen opted to sleep at Tanya's, but obviously Tanya had a TON to do in setting that up.  Tanya absolutely wanted Ryan all over Gretchen and was hoping Gretchen would end up cheating on Jeff with Ryan.  Tanya was insanely jealous of Gretchen and was definitely hoping to bring her down.  

Tanya was introduced in Season 3, and by Season 4 her special brand of shit-stirring poison was all over the place.  She really is the one who spearheaded the shift in the tone of the show from being about housewives/ moms and their kids, to fights between the wives.  Tanya had everything to do with that.  And Vicki was right behind her.  Those two became a catty, mean team pretty soon after Tanya got on the show, and definitely by Season 4 they were fast frenemies.

Edited b/c it was Season 4 when Tamra and Vicki became a mean team, not Season 3 (they were becoming friends, but hadn't quite formed an evil alliance yet.) 

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 2

One of the most obvious things Tanya did was Lynn Curtin and hubby offered to drive Gretchen home. Tanya stopped them and said no, she can sleep here (Tanya's house) or take a taxi. Gretchen opted to sleep at Tanya's, but obviously Tanya had a TON to do in setting that up. Tanya absolutely wanted Ryan all over Gretchen and was hoping Gretchen would end up cheating on Jeff with Ryan. Tanya was insanely jealous of Gretchen and was definitely hoping to bring her down.

Tanya was introduced in Season 3, and by Season 4 her special brand of shit-stirring poison was all over the place. She really is the one who spearheaded the shift in the tone of the show from being about housewives/ moms and their kids, to fights between the wives. Tanya had everything to do with that. And Vicki was right behind her. Those two became a catty, mean team pretty soon after Tanya got on the show, and definitely by Season 3 they were fast frenemies.

I agree Tamra changed the tone of the show when she became a cast member.

The show has gone further and further downhill ever since, IMO.

• Love 4

Well lookie here.  I would like to see Gretchen back, and while they're at it, bring back Lizzie full time.  Many of the franchises have 6, 7 or 8 HW's.  Tamra needs to be taken down for good, and I think these ladies could do it with Vicki.  Tamra has really ruined this show for me, and every season with her is worse than the last.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/26/tamra-judge-gretchen-rossi-argue-gretchen-returning-real-housewives-orange-county-gretchen-writing-tell/

• Love 6

Well lookie here.  I would like to see Gretchen back, and while they're at it, bring back Lizzie full time.  Many of the franchises have 6, 7 or 8 HW's.  Tamra needs to be taken down for good, and I think these ladies could do it with Vicki.  Tamra has really ruined this show for me, and every season with her is worse than the last.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/26/tamra-judge-gretchen-rossi-argue-gretchen-returning-real-housewives-orange-county-gretchen-writing-tell/

Oh gawd, PLEASE no Gretchen and double, triple fucking PLEASE. NO SLADE.

I don't want to see any of the previous HW back. The show needs new blood. My wish is that both Tamra and Vicki get killed off and there's no chance of them ever coming back. Except maybe for a Where Are They Now type show, showing their financial downfall without a Bravo paycheck.

• Love 12

Nothing would give me greater viewing pleasure than finally, finally seeing Satan's concubine head on a platter and nope last season wasn't enough and didn't count for me. If I for a minute thought that Gretchen's return would produce such an outcome, I would initiate a kickstarter fund myself to help Bravo pay her & Slade's (that's how deep my hatred for Tamra is) salary. But come on. Vicki went running and starting cozying up to Gretchen damn near immediately after everyone said they were through with her ass.  If Gretchen were to come back, Vicki would be back to suckling at the teat of poison dwarf Tamra by at least mid-season. She is only doing this out of spite but just wants desperately to be back in the cool girl click. As soon as Tamra gives her any opening, Vicki will slide right back in there. The fact that she could have been back to bestie with Tamra earlier in the season and been all cool at WWHL shows that she will overlook all Tamra's evilness. 

I must also admit it would give me secret pleasure to see Tamra's head spin if Gretchen really did come back. At her baptism she wondered what the Lord had in store for her ... welp, lol! Lets test those tenets of Christianity, shall we? I just wonder if she would compare herself to Job or Jesus being tested in the wilderness. 

• Love 11

IslandGal, thanks for the laugh! I like the part about initiating a kickstarter fund. My original dream was that when we heard Jeana was coming on this season, was that she would be the spark that fired up the real retribution of Tamra Barney on screen. Jeana is just too nice to go that far, but I was hoping she had revealed some tidbit that would light the charge for someone else to carry out.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 5

Nothing would give me greater viewing pleasure than finally, finally seeing Satan's concubine head on a platter and nope last season wasn't enough and didn't count for me. If I for a minute thought that Gretchen's return would produce such an outcome, I would initiate a kickstarter fund myself to help Bravo pay her & Slade's (that's how deep my hatred for Tamra is) salary. But come on. Vicki went running and starting cozying up to Gretchen damn near immediately after everyone said they were through with her ass.  If Gretchen were to come back, Vicki would be back to suckling at the teat of poison dwarf Tamra by at least mid-season. She is only doing this out of spite but just wants desperately to be back in the cool girl click. As soon as Tamra gives her any opening, Vicki will slide right back in there. The fact that she could have been back to bestie with Tamra earlier in the season and been all cool at WWHL shows that she will overlook all Tamra's evilness. 

I must also admit it would give me secret pleasure to see Tamra's head spin if Gretchen really did come back. At her baptism she wondered what the Lord had in store for her ... welp, lol! Lets test those tenets of Christianity, shall we? I just wonder if she would compare herself to Job or Jesus being tested in the wilderness. 

Great post!  However, this is like the 5th time Tamra has tried to take Vicki down, proving she is not a friend, but definitely her #1 frenemy.  For some reason, I think Vicki has finally given up on her.  How many seasons can she watch this woman systematically try to destroy her, then go back to being her friend again?  

BTW, this is the first season Tamra managed to turn ALL the women against Vicki.  Word has it that they're all going to refuse to film with her so she's fired (and Tamra will finally realize her dream of being the OG of the OC, which equates to more $$$).

http://okmagazine.com/partners/rhoc-cast-wants-vicki-gunvalson-fired-from-the-show-ahead-of-season-11-and-more-celebrity-news/

Frankly, I think it would be a hoot if all of them but Vicki were fired, as in..in your contract it says you have to film with all the cast, so breach of contract, Bye Felicias!

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 6

I'm applauding wildly for all of this but esp. the bolded.  I would die a happy woman to see Tamra tested in any way, and I agree, last season was weak and so is her burden in having produced aspiring rapist Ryan and being in an eternal fight with Simon.  I want more, more, more! to happen to Tamra.  I want bad stuff to rain down on her for 40,000 days and nights (she's a succubus and will probably live forever, transforming into a full cockroach by her 70s).

• Love 5