Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

First off Ryan moved to Northern California to be with this woman, the child was born there and quite frankly Sara nor Ryan can afford to live in OC.  He might want to start with getting a job and not on RHOC or CUT Fitness.  I hope Tamra remembers what it feels like to have the father of your children go after you and just stay in it for the sake of Ava.

• Love 3

Ryan shared a photo of a lion with a cross over it that included the text: “The devil whispers, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior replies, ‘I AM the storm!'"

That sounds like it came from an eight year old boy who spends too much time reading comic books in his room.

It sounds to me like something a douchebag who thinks he's being "deep" would quote.

just saw a photo on Tamras instagram of her granddaughter. The baby looks a lot like Ryan...but cute!

I am sorry, but those words don't make any sense together.

• Love 2

Haha! You are absolutely right now that I've read my statement again.

So hopefully this makes more sense:

Ryan's daughter is really cute and appears to have the same color hair as her dad. She's a very lucky baby to have no other physical similarities to Ryan!

Haha! You are absolutely right now that I've read my statement again.

So hopefully this makes more sense:

Ryan's daughter is really cute and appears to have the same color hair as her dad. She's a very lucky baby to have no other physical similarities to Ryan!

Let us hope she doesn't "grow into" her father's looks!

I must say, I was kinda disgusted by Tamra on WWHL. I understand she's fallen out with Vicki now, but considering she caused an accident that could've killed half her castmates, I think it was wrong to try and now say she feels Vicki wasn't really hurt and played up her injuries for sympathy. If it was anybody else saying it I would've been okay with it, but considering Tamra was the wrong driving I felt that was in poor taste. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, KnotsLanding said:

I must say, I was kinda disgusted by Tamra on WWHL. I understand she's fallen out with Vicki now, but considering she caused an accident that could've killed half her castmates, I think it was wrong to try and now say she feels Vicki wasn't really hurt and played up her injuries for sympathy. If it was anybody else saying it I would've been okay with it, but considering Tamra was the wrong driving I felt that was in poor taste. 

I think Tamra was diverting the attention from her negligent reckless driving and trying to make Meghan the bad guy.  Meghan and Shannon, by choice, weren't even in Glamis.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Tamra was diverting the attention from her negligent reckless driving and trying to make Meghan the bad guy.  Meghan and Shannon, by choice, weren't even in Glamis.

I totally thought that was what she was doing.  Tamra is nothing if not a master manipulator who thinks on her feet very quickly.   She's always two steps ahead of the rest.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, What In The said:

So now Tamra and K Dodd are on each other's arses. So T supposedly reaches out to that woman Kelly had an incident at Jolie's school with. Now K wants payback?

Kelly's comment about contacting Simon and Sid is actually brilliant -- Tamballs has her story set up about how it's all Simon's fault she and the kid are estranged. Last thing she wants is another HW on Team Simon. I doubt Kelly'd go after the kids tho -- maybe just poke the TaMama Jackel...

e26fcf6e3c0b082534cb6009f76567d9.jpg

tamra-barney-judge-rhoc-cry.jpg

• Love 2

I understand, Tams is no angel but Kelly has IMO a double standard going on here. On the podcast with Heather Mcdonald she did admit to texting her ex fiancé's kid. If you have an issue with someone fine but if you don't want someone going after your kid don't bring their's into the conflict.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, What In The said:

So now Tamra and K Dodd are on each other's arses. So T supposedly reaches out to that woman Kelly had an incident at Jolie's school with. Now K wants payback?

This woman is the wife of the guy that Kelly was engaged to when she/husband were separated, who, BTW, has a restraining order against Kelly. Yes, Tamra was wrong to contact her but we don't know why she did other than Kelly is off the charts BSC. I have to wonder if Kelly threatened Tamra or another cast member, maybe Shannon or Heather.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, What In The said:

Heidi Degadilo is not the first Caldwell wife Kelly has had an issue with. Dana caldwell his ex also supposedly had Kelly being nasty to her as well.

I suspect that if someone did a little digging into Kelly's past, a whole bunch of restraining orders against her would be found! The woman is scary BS, past anything Kelly (NY), CRAZY!!!! 

• Love 2

Perhaps Kelly should seek some serious psychological help. And take her husband with her.  The more I see of these too, the more I believe that they need this help. Also her mother, brother and especially their daughter. Yikes.

• Love 5

It is definitely not outside the realm of possibility that Simon has colored Sidney's impression of her mother. But Sidney also lived with the woman for more than half of her childhood. And I think we can ALL see that, no matter where the truth lies, Sidney does not like the publicity Tamra garners. If she truly wanted to have a relationship with her daughter, she'd leave the show, quit talking about it, and actually focus on HER DAUGHTER. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Tamrag continues to seek relevance and sympathy by pimping out her estrangement from her kid:

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/02/06/tamra-judge-talks-estranged-daughter-sidney-documentary-erased-family-members/

In Tam's world, nothing says I respect that my daughter doesn't want me to talk about her publicly more clearly than talking about her publicly.

she is soooo gross. Anything for attention

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

. If she truly wanted to have a relationship with her daughter, she'd leave the show, quit talking about it, and actually focus on HER DAUGHTER. 

this.

• Love 3
On 2/9/2017 at 5:35 AM, ghoulina said:

It is definitely not outside the realm of possibility that Simon has colored Sidney's impression of her mother. But Sidney also lived with the woman for more than half of her childhood. And I think we can ALL see that, no matter where the truth lies, Sidney does not like the publicity Tamra garners. If she truly wanted to have a relationship with her daughter, she'd leave the show, quit talking about it, and actually focus on HER DAUGHTER. 

Let's not forget that Spencer doesn't talk to Simon. So, was Simon included in this documentary as well?

• Love 1

Andy Cohen Names the 5 Housewives He’d Invite to His Dream Dinner Party

Shay Spence

People March 10, 2017

If you were to curate an all-star dinner party of Housewives, and you can only pick five—past or present—who do you choose?
AC: Dorinda, Erika Jayne, Shereé, Gizelle from Potomac and Tamra.

• Love 1

Andy saying Lisa throwing good parties has nothing to do with her maybe feeling slighted that she wasn't chosen for Andy's Ultimate Dinner.

Though truth be told, I'd imagine Nene would probably be the most pissed about not being included.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Andy saying Lisa throwing good parties has nothing to do with her maybe feeling slighted that she wasn't chosen for Andy's Ultimate Dinner.

Though truth be told, I'd imagine Nene would probably be the most pissed about not being included.

I really don't think Lisa would be upset at all. Nene may be a bit miffed but Bethenny has to be steaming mad to be left off that list, Carole as well! LOL

• Love 5
On 9/19/2016 at 4:21 PM, WireWrap said:

Kelly is off the charts BSC.

Thank you for that abbreviation. I usually use the term "guano loco". In fact, I play a video game where my character has a bat companion and I named it "Guano Loco". LOL

17 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Which might be why they wouldn't care if they are included on a list of HWs, since those aren't real friends of his.

It was either in his latest book or the one before where Andy says that not being invited to his parties is a bone of contention between him and Bethenny. So, Yes, I do think her not being on that list will tick her off big time, she is very possessive/territorial. LOL

• Love 1

Considering how none of us 1) have asked any of the HWs how they reacted to the list and 2) none of us knows any of the HWs IRL to really know how they'd react, speculating that LVP and Nene would be miffed about not being on that list is just as valid as speculating that Bethany would be miffed as well.

I'd also add Heather Dubrow onto the miffed list as well.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Considering how none of us 1) have asked any of the HWs how they reacted to the list and 2) none of us knows any of the HWs IRL to really know how they'd react, speculating that LVP and Nene would be miffed about not being on that list is just as valid as speculating that Bethany would be miffed as well.

I'd also add Heather Dubrow onto the miffed list as well.

True but we do have Andy saying that Bethenny was mad at him for not being invited to his parties once she became a HW again. So, I think it safe to say that she would be upset to see that he does not include her in that list.

Or she could no longer give a crap. Or she still could. Again, who knows. We could argue the same about LVP or Nene or any of the others. I mean, he doesn't invite any of the HWs anyway to his non-work parties to begin with...

• Love 1

I think the fact that Bethany and Carol aren't on that list is probably a reason why LVP wouldn't or shouldn't be miffed. It's clearly not the housewives he likes the most or most wants to hang out with because Bethany and/or Carol would be on there. I could see Vicki being miffed that he chose Tamra over her though. 

• Love 4
On 3/11/2017 at 7:49 AM, Almost 3000 said:

Andy Cohen Names the 5 Housewives He’d Invite to His Dream Dinner Party

Shay Spence

People March 10, 2017

If you were to curate an all-star dinner party of Housewives, and you can only pick five—past or present—who do you choose?
AC: Dorinda, Erika Jayne, Shereé, Gizelle from Potomac and Tamra.

On 3/11/2017 at 3:30 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Wow, you know Vicki Gunvalson, Lisa Vanderpump and Nene are not happy about that list! Ha!

That list is interesting to me.  I don't watch Potomac but I get the others.   The best way for me to describe those on the list is that they are like boxers.  I can picture each dancing around the ring with fists up ready to take out whoever comes in the ring next.

NeNe isn't that agile.  Se's more like a bulldozer than a boxer and therefore a less entertaining as someone to spar with.  Lisa is too calm and really not a fighter in the boxer sort of way.   Vicki only knows how to shriek and yell - which isn't effective in a boxing ring.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1

All I notice about Tamra (other than white trash name) are the tiny balls of cocaine visible in her nostrils during close-ups. Check it out - particularly salient in the last Andy Cohen reunion. That is probably why Vikki had that disastrous nose job that narrowed her huge piggy nostrils - all the better to hide cocaine boogers.

• Love 1
On 6/13/2017 at 7:06 PM, TruthSeeker said:

All I notice about Tamra (other than white trash name) are the tiny balls of cocaine visible in her nostrils during close-ups. Check it out - particularly salient in the last Andy Cohen reunion. That is probably why Vikki had that disastrous nose job that narrowed her huge piggy nostrils - all the better to hide cocaine boogers.

I'm definitely going to watch more closely the next time they rerun the reunion shows! Which will probably be every weekend til the new season starts

• Love 1
On 6/13/2017 at 9:06 PM, TruthSeeker said:

All I notice about Tamra (other than white trash name)

Tamra is a disproportionately white name and so Tamras tend to be disproportionately Republican. 

Tamara is a disproportionately black name and so Tamaras tend to be disproportionately Democratic.

I did see that Tamra was able to attend Sidney's high school graduation.