Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Wow on that house. Look what Real Housewife money can buy.

Wonder what she gets paid.

Wonder what all of them get paid. 

I'm actually surprised it is so cheap.  SoCal is not cheap.  My husband and I looked at moving out there a couple of years ago before moving overseas and it didn't look like we could get anything under $1 million that wasn't a bit scary looking or in a bad part of town. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I'm actually surprised it is so cheap.  SoCal is not cheap.  My husband and I looked at moving out there a couple of years ago before moving overseas and it didn't look like we could get anything under $1 million that wasn't a bit scary looking or in a bad part of town. 

Were you only looking along the coast?  There's plenty of L.A. and O.C. houses in the $600K - $750K range that are in nice neighborhoods.  But they aren't close to the coast.

Anyway, that is a nice home for someone whose only job is to nauseate television viewers.  She said they're keeping the other house, so she'll probably "rent" it to her rat-faced son.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Were you only looking along the coast?  There's plenty of L.A. and O.C. houses in the $600K - $750K range that are in nice neighborhoods.  But they aren't close to the coast.

Anyway, that is a nice home for someone whose only job is to nauseate television viewers.  She said they're keeping the other house, so she'll probably "rent" it to her rat-faced son.

We were looking closer to the coast.  My husband wanted Santa Monica but I was wanting OC.  A bigger part of the problem is that I'm Southern so I'm used to big houses with higher-end finishes at the cheaper price.  

• Love 1
On 12/3/2017 at 7:24 AM, zoeysmom said:

Rinna is messy, but she's not conniving or back-stabbing the way Tamra is. 

I haven't watched that franchise much in the past couple of years, but that's not the Lisa I saw.  Conniving would be her middle name, but I agree that she does confess when caught--if caught.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I haven't watched that franchise much in the past couple of years, but that's not the Lisa I saw.  Conniving would be her middle name, but I agree that she does confess when caught--if caught.

Actually this is not my quote.  I find Lisa very conniving more so than even Tamra.  

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Why does Tamra need a 5 bedroom 5 bath home? How many of her kids live with her 100% of the time? She'll be broke in a few years because she can't manage her money in a smart way. 

1 lives with her full time, her son with Simon. Her youngest daughter is with her 50% of the time and I suspect Ryan is living with her and with him, his daughter 50 % of the time, so, 5 bedrooms makes sense. Tamra didn't go out and buy a house right after she/Simon divorced, she/Eddie, lived in Eddies house until this new one, so I suspect she has saved up some money. I have never gotten the impression that Tamra or Eddie were big spenders.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

1 lives with her full time, her son with Simon. Her youngest daughter is with her 50% of the time and I suspect Ryan is living with her and with him, his daughter 50 % of the time, so, 5 bedrooms makes sense. Tamra didn't go out and buy a house right after she/Simon divorced, she/Eddie, lived in Eddies house until this new one, so I suspect she has saved up some money. I have never gotten the impression that Tamra or Eddie were big spenders.

Yeah, Tamra has always struck me as someone who lives within her means.

The house looks surprisingly cozy and non-McMansiony.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I think Tamra is one of those people that remembers what it was like to be poor and as a result, she is very frugal with her money.  Whereas, other people just go mad and spend money like crazy and go broke within a couple of years (looking at you, RHOA's Kim). 

• Love 6

I am curious as to how "poor" Tamra (and family) was growing up? Several posters have mentioned that Tamra was poor. No disrespect meant to anyone who posted that.  I'm just wondering if she grew up in a home with no heat or A/C. No decent clothes to wear to school. Maybe she had to wear hand me downs. No money for her to do after school activities? Only one parent raising the kids on welfare? 

• Love 1
On 12/9/2017 at 5:01 AM, diadochokinesis said:

The reason it's so cheap (by local standards) is because it's in the middle of nowhere -- everything (schools, shopping) is at least a 20 minute drive away.  I'm not clear on exactly where Covenant Hills is, but most people who live out that way also have the expense of toll road charges as well, unless you want to spend your life on the freeway.

My question is:  What are Tamra and Eddie thinking, spending so much money on such a large house?  Just knowing what little we've seen from the show about their lives, their financial prospects are not all that solid.  They own a marginally solvent gym business, and it's not like Tamra has a lock on the RHOC gig for life.  Realistically, looking down the road 3 or 4 years, the show (or her role for that matter) could be dropped at any time with little or no warning.  The annual property taxes alone on the new house have to be substantial, not to mention mortgage payments, HOA dues, maintenance, and upkeep.

I doubt Rat-Face Ryan is going to get a free ride by living in the house they're vacating, given that long ago Eddie expressed his staunch opposition to Tamra paying the way for a grown man with a child. 

I know at one time Tamra had a real estate agent license, but with no experience as a landlord, some folks might jump to the conclusion that it would be so easy to rent the place and just sit back and collect major rent.  Um, no. 

They haven't put Eddie's house on the market (yet), so I'm surmising that's why the article says they're not selling.  We don't know whether or not there's a monthly mortgage payment, (and possibly HOA dues) on that house, which makes renting it at a profit much more iffy.  And boys and girls, don't forget the annual property taxes and insurance on that house too.

Even with a rental agent doing the heavy lifting of advertising it, showing it and screening for a tenant, there's no guarantee they'll choose an applicant who will A) pay on time, B) stay through the lease term, and C) maintain the place so as to make it quickly re-rentable if it doesn't work out.  Plus, out of the gate they'd pay a commission to the agent of at least one month's rent.  And if the tenant doesn't work out, it's not exactly free to hire a lawyer to sue, much less collect on a judgment.  All the while having the place either sit vacant or worse, be occupied by what amounts to squatters during litigation.  Which, as anyone can imagine, would be so good for their marriage.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4

I seem to remember Tamra who elected to short sale her home with Simon instead of renegotiating mortgage and tax payments.  Tamra is the sole breadwinner-there is just no way Eddie derives an income from  the gym business.  I do think it is a good idea for Tamra to buy as I doubt she has been added to the deed on Eddie's house.  

I thought the house was a good deal.  IIRC Tamra's mom lived in the casita at Eddie and Tamra's present house.   Spencer the son goes off to college next year.  She still has Sophia the youngest child who is about an 8th grader so five bedrooms make sense.  

She said growing up she was a daddy's girl and got whatever she wanted.  I think her times of poverty were between her first marriage and marrying Simon.  I have always thought Tamra should really pursue her real estate career, as others have said there is no guarantee RH franchises will live forever.    

• Love 3
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I seem to remember Tamra who elected to short sale her home with Simon instead of renegotiating mortgage and tax payments.  Tamra is the sole breadwinner-there is just no way Eddie derives an income from  the gym business.  I do think it is a good idea for Tamra to buy as I doubt she has been added to the deed on Eddie's house.  

I thought the house was a good deal.  IIRC Tamra's mom lived in the casita at Eddie and Tamra's present house.   Spencer the son goes off to college next year.  She still has Sophia the youngest child who is about an 8th grader so five bedrooms make sense.  

She said growing up she was a daddy's girl and got whatever she wanted.  I think her times of poverty were between her first marriage and marrying Simon.  I have always thought Tamra should really pursue her real estate career, as others have said there is no guarantee RH franchises will live forever.    

The bolded part (Sorry about the line running thru it. Not sure how to undo it) about Tamra living in poverty? It's obvious we all have a different perspective of the personal meaning of "poverty" .

Tamra grew up in Glendale California. A nice city to live in. I don't know where she and her first husband Mr. Veith lived during her time of "poverty" when she got pregnant with her first loser of a child. But according to internet info, she grew up in a decent city.....Glendale. If she lived in poverty after that, it's her own fault. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The bolded part (Sorry about the line running thru it. Not sure how to undo it) about Tamra living in poverty? It's obvious we all have a different perspective of the personal meaning of "poverty" .

Tamra grew up in Glendale California. A nice city to live in. I don't know where she and her first husband Mr. Veith lived during her time of "poverty" when she got pregnant with her first loser of a child. But according to internet info, she grew up in a decent city.....Glendale. If she lived in poverty after that, it's her own fault. 

I don't think any of us are saying whether or not it is her own fault.  To reference the point I made, some people who have been poor (for whatever reason at whatever point in their life) become very careful with their money as a result. They remember what it was like to be poor and become very frugal as a result. Other people (I use RHOA's Kim as an example) blow their money because they never learned how to manage their money.  Tamra probably could have very easily taken out a huge mortgage and bought a $5-7 million mansion but she instead chose a place that was more realistic. 

• Love 5

Poverty is relative.  I don’t think Tamra grew up in no shoes or food poverty, but I believe her family probably had tenuous finances.  Possibly lived paycheck to paycheck, and she was likely cash strapped until she met Simon.  She really doesn’t flaunt her money, other than the short lived time we saw her with Simon.   Even then, she didn’t come off as terribly materialistic, IMO.  

• Love 7
23 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I think it was Glendora, not Glendale.  Still middle class, though.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-4/blogs/tamra-judge/daddys-little-girl

• Love 2
On 12/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, chenoa333 said:

I am curious as to how "poor" Tamra (and family) was growing up? Several posters have mentioned that Tamra was poor. No disrespect meant to anyone who posted that.  I'm just wondering if she grew up in a home with no heat or A/C. No decent clothes to wear to school. Maybe she had to wear hand me downs. No money for her to do after school activities? Only one parent raising the kids on welfare? 

I don't think she was poor.  I don't think they were a family of great means either.  Her dad was a small biz owner and if it was anything like my life, we didn't do without but we didn't have great perks.  She has mentioned that her mother liked to dress her up.  I think they were middle class, maybe a tad lower but not poor.  

• Love 3

Love, love, love her new house. Very warm and inviting. I also agree that she probably could have purchased something much more expensive, but this seems reasonable to me. My guess is that she is probably bringing in close to $1MM a year from the show, given her tenure. She and Eddie have never seemed to live lavishly to me, so they could have been banking $$ for years. I think she is someone who remembers what it is like to not have much money. Not that she grew up dirt poor, but as others have said, probably saw that living paycheck to paycheck sucked. And then she saw her financial fortunes dwindle when she divorced Simon. Didn't she originally move into a small apartment after the divorce? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

Love, love, love her new house. Very warm and inviting. I also agree that she probably could have purchased something much more expensive, but this seems reasonable to me. My guess is that she is probably bringing in close to $1MM a year from the show, given her tenure. She and Eddie have never seemed to live lavishly to me, so they could have been banking $$ for years. I think she is someone who remembers what it is like to not have much money. Not that she grew up dirt poor, but as others have said, probably saw that living paycheck to paycheck sucked. And then she saw her financial fortunes dwindle when she divorced Simon. Didn't she originally move into a small apartment after the divorce? 

It doesn't seem TOO extravagant but what I want to know is does she have any retirement set up?  She was a SAHM for years and I am doubting she gets a pension from Bravo.  She is getting close to her retirement years (I am close to her age) and I am such a worry wart I would be stashing any cash I made cause HW's isn't gonna last forever.  She also isn't Golds Gym so that isn't going to carry her into her retirement years. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

This is the kind of home where I would feel very comfortable being a guest. I could kick off my shoes and curl up inside or out. I would walk in and instantly feel welcome, yet at the same time it is very tasteful and nice to look at. I just love the outdoor space. Beautiful and relaxing. 

I suppose it's a matter of taste. I also love Kyle's homes (have yet to see more of her new home, but looking forward to it), love LuAnn's Hamptons home, Dorinda's Berkshire place, esp. when decorated for the holidays. I love that people can have money and create these wonderful cozy spaces for themselves and their family and guests.

I know that people were disappointed not to see Heather filming from her new home, but the photos that I have seen online were enough. They showed a place so cold, so uninviting, like a museum or gallery. I have no desire to see any more of it, and I can imagine Heather taking me for a tour, all full of pride, and show-offy,  and me just nodding and smiling and thinking to myself, I wish I was at Dorinda's place instead, with a rum and egg nog. You can keep your Champs.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

This is the kind of home where I would feel very comfortable being a guest. I could kick off my shoes and curl up inside or out. I would walk in and instantly feel welcome, yet at the same time it is very tasteful and nice to look at. I just love the outdoor space. Beautiful and relaxing. 

I suppose it's a matter of taste. I also love Kyle's homes (have yet to see more of her new home, but looking forward to it), love LuAnn's Hamptons home, Dorinda's Berkshire place, esp. when decorated for the holidays. I love that people can have money and create these wonderful cozy spaces for themselves and their family and guests.

I know that people were disappointed not to see Heather filming from her new home, but the photos that I have seen online were enough. They showed a place so cold, so uninviting, like a museum or gallery. I have no desire to see any more of it, and I can imagine Heather taking me for a tour, all full of pride, and show-offy,  and me just nodding and smiling and thinking to myself, I wish I was at Dorinda's place instead, with a rum and egg nog. You can keep your Champs.

You are totally in my head with your likes/dislikes among the various HW's. Love Kyle's house, and was red with jealousy every time I saw Lu's Hamptons pad. I also think that Lisa Rinna has a nice, welcoming space (love the outdoor space). I loved me some Heather Dubrow, but couldn't stand what I saw of her new house. Very cold to me. I also don't like Vanderpump's house for the most part. Looks like a hotel, IMO. 

• Love 2

I think part of the reason Tamra's new home looks so inviting and warm, is the furniture pictured  in it that most likely doesn't come with the home. Unless I glossed over that part of the linked article stating those pics of the home furnishings are Tamras. She's probably going to spend a lot of money furnishing that 4000 square foot home, including pool/patio furniture. Good luck Tamra and Mr. Tamra.

• Love 1

Tamra’s home with Eddie before the new one was inviting.  In fact, it was my favorite of all the ho wives, including Icki and her 1980s grotto and bland home goods furnished hobbit house.

Someone has good taste in the Judge household.

As to Tamra getting near retirement age, she’s 15 years from that.  No reason this show won’t go on for at least a few more.

Someone posted that Brianna was making 5-15k for appearances.  If that’s so, Tamra’s quote has to be at least double that. Remember the televised wedding?  That was probably enough money to buy a home outright.   Tamra is making some dough.  When the time comes to sell, they’ll probably make money on it.

i believe Tamra lived in the equivalent of a cat crap condo during one off season.  Since it appears there was a vampire problem due to all the crosses as decor, I’m assuming Eddie as head decorator in their place together, as there are no or few crosses.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Tamra’s home with Eddie before the new one was inviting.  In fact, it was my favorite of all the ho wives, including Icki and her 1980s grotto and bland home goods furnished hobbit house.

As to Tamra getting near retirement age, she’s 15 years from that.  No reason this show won’t go on for at least a few more.

Someone posted that Brianna was making 5-15k for appearances.  If that’s so, Tamra’s quote has to be at least double that. Remember the televised wedding?  That was probably enough money to buy a home outright.   Tamra is making some dough.  When the time comes to sell, they’ll probably make money on it.

i believe Tamra lived in the equivalent of a cat crap condo during one off season.  Since it appears there was a vampire problem due to all the crosses as decor, I’m assuming Eddie as head decorator in their place together, as there are no or few crosses.

I'm betting it's Eddie since the original home in Ladera Ranch is his home.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

What is a "cat crap condo"? Is it one level  above the dog crap? Or maybe it's one level above creepy Ryan crap! Lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What is a "cat crap condo"? Is it one level  above the dog crap? Or maybe it's one level above creepy Ryan crap! Lol

The nickname (which, I believe, originated back at the TWOP boards) for the humble abode inhabited by Lauri Waring after she got offloaded by the first husband and while she was on the hunt that would eventually nab her George Peterson. 

IIRC correctly (I've never revisited the early seasons), her daughter Ashley had a propensity to trash the place whenever Lauri was away mining for gold. And apparently ignore the kitties in residence to the extent that they had to "go potty" (as Vicki would say) outside the confines of their litter box.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, lunastartron said:

The nickname (which, I believe, originated back at the TWOP boards) for the humble abode inhabited by Lauri Waring after she got offloaded by the first husband and while she was on the hunt that would eventually nab her George Peterson. 

IIRC correctly (I've never revisited the early seasons), her daughter Ashley had a propensity to trash the place whenever Lauri was away mining for gold. And apparently ignore the kitties in residence to the extent that they had to "go potty" (as Vicki would say) outside the confines of their litter box.

Lol at Laurie being offloaded.  But you can’t keep a good gold digger down.  Laurie not only rebounded, she landed a bigger fish.

your description of the cat crap condo is spot on.  However, for most people that home would have been considered a nice one.  I remember it having a little third floor tower room.   I’d love to be that down and out.

• Love 5

Watching the reunion again; so entertaining and funny! Lydia's not someone I want to be friends with, but she's hilarious dealing with the 2 b!tches on the other couch; Shannon and Meghan! These broads can remember anything that offends them, but have amnesia when their faults are thrown back at them! Shannon has this habit of dismissing anything someone else has to say, but will go down "word for word" what was said to her she didn't care for or like! Lydia was prepared and she read that psycho! Her constant kvetching about her life, body, and marriage was too much even for a reality show! "No one cares Shannon!" Those temper tantrums at each party, activity, & restaurants is just over the top that I can't be bother with her; I'd walk away! What in the HELL happened to her? Shannon turned into an old woman before my very eyes; putting on her "reader" to check out a label or menu, talking loud, being profane, and trying to tell other people how they should act! Who the FK does she think she is? I'd tell her to KMA and worry about her own wretched life! Kelly, Peggy, Lydia, and Vicki should gaslight her next season like they seemed to do this past one! lol!  ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
On 12/10/2017 at 5:40 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

There was a scene back in season 10 that was in the secrets revealed episode that showed her, Heather and Shannon shopping for fixtures for Heather's mcMansion.. and Heather remarking on door knobs that cost several hundred dollars.. and Tamra in the talking head kept saying that she never even looks at door knobs, she's too busy using the door knob to open the door and then asked if she's the only one that thinks Heather's spending too much money LOL   

So I do think she isn't over the top with spending money.. because she knows that the Bravo money won't last forever.

What I also love is when the show films for season 13... we will have some nice house porn to look at... with her and Shannon getting new places.. and I assume Kelly is getting a new place as well.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 7
On 12/9/2017 at 7:56 AM, Bossa Nova said:

Wow on that house. Look what Real Housewife money can buy.

Wonder what she gets paid.

Wonder what all of them get paid. 

Tamra gets paid 600k a season. Not to mention that since Instagram advertising has become a thing, she probably gets paid around 50k-100k for some of the advertisements (yes that sounds ridiculous but legit actors have said that they make more off of Instagram then they do acting)

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Jel said:

She did invite us to stay off her rainbow.

Invitation accepted.

And we told her to get off our shitshow.  That’s what you call a quid pro quo.

we are even.  And Lydia still looks like a flying ass monkey.

• Love 7

I don't know if anyone saw this-Eddie had a cardiac procedure:  http://tamaratattles.com/2018/02/09/tamra-judges-husband-eddie-had-heart-surgery/

Tamra Judge’s Husband, Eddie Had Heart Surgery

FEBRUARY 9, 2018 BY TAMARATATTLES13 COMMENTS

Eddie Judge is had a cardiac ablation procedure yesterday in an attempt to correct his atrial fibrillation. Unfortunately, my family has a lot of experience with atrial fibrillation and my mother died from a stroke caused by atrial fibrillation despite having a pacemaker to suppress it. It’s not a minor thing.

Eddie underwent the procedure yesterday with Tamra by his side. This is not usually the first line of treatment, but is typically used after oral medications prove ineffective. In the procedure a catheter is inserted in the groin area and wiggled up to the heart (to use the technical term) where small areas of the heart that appear to be causing the irregular heartbeat are burned in an attempt to stop the fibrillation. There are risks that the catheter can nick something along the path or too large an area is ablated. This can cause a heart attack or stroke during the surgery. Most of the time the surgery goes fine and you can go home on the same day. Sometimes the surgery has to be repeated in the future if the fibrillation returns. If any of my readers are heart surgeons, please excuse my clumsy description of the surgery. 

• Love 4

I feel for poor Eddie. My husband is getting ready for his 4th heart procedure in 3 yrs. It's no fun. Eddie is young, exercises all the time, and appeared to be in excellent health so this is unusual. Must be genetic. Wishing you well, Eddie!

• Love 10