Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

On 7/9/2018 at 3:59 PM, Jextella said:

That scene is a great example of Tamra fabricating drama.  IMO, that scene was completely manufactured and I'd wager money it was Tamra's idea.   We never see super intimate scenes on the RH shows (thank goodnes!)  Only Tamra would go there ... and by choice.  

I don’t know if you watch NY, but right after they came back from Morocco, there were two competing scenes with Ramona trying to provide a “sex paradise” for Mario and Simon giving (and her trying on) lingerie to Alex.  Both were too much to watch for me. Together it was gag worthy. Yep, Tamra in the tub. Another gag moment provided by Tamra. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

I don’t know if you watch NY, but right after they came back from Morocco, there were two competing scenes with Ramona trying to provide a “sex paradise” for Mario and Simon giving (and her trying on) lingerie to Alex.  Both were too much to watch for me. Together it was gag worthy. Yep, Tamra in the tub. Another gag moment provided by Tamra. 

Most, but not all, of the HW shows have had some sort of intimate scene. Atlanta had Cynthia/Peter, NJ has had Teresa/Joe/vineyards/hot tub/family retreat (camping), several Mellissa/Joey scenes! I can't remember any on the BH show but that the rest have had them. LOL

• Love 2

So the OC HO-DOWN begins tonight. I'm going to take a chance here and predict it's going to be boring. Two new ho-wives so everyone will be somewhat well behaved.

I hope one of these new arrivals goes at it with Tamra/calls her out on her b.s./ and makes her run out of a finale dinner (Bali style)screaming "I'm done! You will never see me again." That was one of my fave moments on RHOC! LOL!

• Love 2

I just found out that Tamara's pit bull, Bronx, had surgery for ear cancer in April.  My beloved Am Staff had the same thing a couple of years ago.  Her pinna was removed and all seemed well.  Then one night, a year later, she crashed and was taken to an ER vet only to be put down as she was dying.  Broke my heart.  I hope Bronx has a better fate.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I just found out that Tamara's pit bull, Bronx, had surgery for ear cancer in April.  My beloved Am Staff had the same thing a couple of years ago.  Her pinna was removed and all seemed well.  Then one night, a year later, she crashed and was taken to an ER vet only to be put down as she was dying.  Broke my heart.  I hope Bronx has a better fate.

So sorry about your pup.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So sorry about your pup.

2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

@RedheadZombie - I'm so sorry for your loss.  That must have been a terrible shock for you.

Thank you both.  It was worse for my mom.  I'm a nurse so I immediately knew it was dire (her gums were white, which means she was having massive internal bleeding), but my poor mother was shocked when I asked the vet to end her suffering without cutting her open first.  The hardest part was that during the day, she was tearing around the backyard, followed by eating a piece of pizza.  It can happen that fast.  And the vet believes that even though we had done x-rays, ultrasounds, etc. that showed no sign of mets, that it was still the probable cause.

I'm sure Tamra is getting the best care for Bronx, but if I were on Twitter I would probably feel the need to tell her about Maya.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

@REDHEADZOMBIE, I'm so sorry! 

• Love 3

I'd never seen Tamra's first seasons until recently, and now I think that she's had the biggest impact on the series because it got so vulgar and vicious after her. They were forcing them together more by that point, which didn't help, but man. She was awful. And I'm wondering, has she gone on a trip since Eddie got sick? I know it's not exactly the same situation as Gretchen had, but Tamra made a lot of vows.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, phoenix780 said:

And I'm wondering, has she gone on a trip since Eddie got sick? I know it's not exactly the same situation as Gretchen had, but Tamra made a lot of vows.

While she didn't go to Bass Lake, they did just to go Mexico. And this was after the Afib diagnosis. 

• Love 6

I know Celebrity Networth is most likely not 100% accurate, however I'm going to post their networth for:

Tamra: Networth $800,000.00 Bravo salary $350,000.00 annually.

Vicki gets $500,000.00 annually from Bravo. Net worth $7 million.

Maybe CutFitness brings in another $50,000.00 a year for Tamra. It's Eddie's annual allowance. Lol.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Really?  I have no problem with his ass, no problem at all.

Lol! Maybe Eddie will be single again someday soon BB! I wouldn't turn him down but his ass is way too big for my preference! I guess I need to see the whole package.

Edited by chenoa333
43 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! Maybe Eddie will be single again someday soon BB! I wouldn't turn him down but his ass is way too big for my preference! I guess I need to see the whole package.

I am looking at his bum from the perspective of a woman of a certain age, (not thinking in the real world because I am pretty sure he is not looking for someone older than Tamra) and I like a little something to hold on to, lol.   

I still have no problem with his ass. 

• Love 6

His posterior seems to be a lot better than the picture of Adam's in the RHNY thread.  Posing in his underwear; I don't get why he would feel the need to pose in such a contrived way.  Eddie looks much better ... just strolling along with the back of his hospital gown flapping.  Wonder if he knew Tamra would take a picture and then post it for all the world to see.  He is probably beyond caring.

• Love 4
On 7/7/2018 at 8:24 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I actually don't mind Tamra mouthing off because I do usually agree with her about things - but where she loses me is when she turns around and gets so self-righteous when the same things are done to her. You can't make yourself into a martyr because Vicki made a private comment about hearing rumors about Eddie's sexuality and then casually joke about Doug coming  Vicki made a private comment about hearing rumors about Eddie's sexuality and then casually joke about Doug comingout of the closet without looking like a total hypocrite. Dish it out, but take it.

Exactly!

Am i the only one who clearly remembers rumors of Eddie being Bi/gay when he first came on the show? I don't have much in my life but one thing I DO have is an excellent memory. (Ask any or all of my exes!!) Lol!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Am i the only one who clearly remembers rumors of Eddie being Bi/gay when he first came on the show? I don't have much in my life but one thing I DO have is an excellent memory. (Ask any or all of my exes!!) Lol!

You are not alone. It was all over the internet from his first appearance. There was even speculation about the guy who adopted him as an adult possibly being his sugar daddy. Frankly, I was surprised that Tamra blamed Vicki because the comments on her BRAVO blog posts (back when they allowed comments) were full of people talking about Eddie being gay. 

• Love 5

Tamra and Eddie selling the dang house already.  Am I the only one who thinks that U-shaped banquette in the middle of the kitchen looks like a pain in the ass?  Guarantee that is the first thing the new owner rips out.   

Looks like they paid $1,585,000 less than a year ago.  God had better be real good, 'cuz they're gonna take a hit.

#godisgood  #religionofconvenienceisbetter

zillow.com/homedetails

Screenshot (194).png

The interior is lovely, but the next time the Judges tell someone they're heading off to the quarry, that person should tie them to a chair in the basement.  #JustSayNoToAllThatStone

note:  $1,700/month for property taxes alone.  I feel faint.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Tamra and Eddie selling the dang house already.  Am I the only one who thinks that U-shaped banquette in the middle of the kitchen looks like a pain in the ass?  Guarantee that is the first thing the new owner rips out.   

Looks like they paid $1,585,000 less than a year ago.  God had better be real good, 'cuz they're gonna take a hit.

zillow.com/homedetails

Screenshot (194).png

The interior is lovely, but the next time the Judges tell someone they're heading off to the quarry, that person should tie them to a chair in the basement.  #JustSayNoToAllThatStone

I never realized just how close the neighbors were. Wonder how much they will end up losing? Vickie has a big house, maybe they could live with her for a while. 

• Love 5

I can't decide if I like the banquet or not. It's an interesting use of space. 

I wonder why they're selling already. Was it their intention to "flip" it all along? Or are they hurting because of Eddie's medical issues? 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I wonder why they're selling already. Was it their intention to "flip" it all along? Or are they hurting because of Eddie's medical issues? 

re:  The banquette - I wouldn't want to be the one sitting against the cabinet.  That's a lot of scooting around to do, just to have to get everybody back up when I have to pee 3 minutes later.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

re:  The banquette - I wouldn't want to be the one sitting against the cabinet.  That's a lot of scooting around to do, just to have to get everybody back up when I have to pee 3 minutes later.

That's where Sonja jitney diapers come in handy. (Or Lisar Depends.  Pick your franchise).

• Love 13
On 9/13/2018 at 5:39 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

zillow.com/homedetails

Screenshot (194).png

note:  $1,700/month for property taxes alone.  I feel faint.

What?? I thought she paid $800,000.00 for that house??  She's probably going to say it was a "flip this house" investment! Pray Tamra. Pray. I think the " house of Tamra" is falling down.  Along with her marriage. Well it might make for a good storyline next year  

• Love 3

Is there any tea on what is going on with Tamra's darling son Ryan?  He is being featured a lot this season I suppose he needs the paycheck to support his baby mama? Looks like Tamras mom is collecting her fees as well this season.   

It's weird that we just had Ryan's daughter featured a lot last season and Grandra Tamra and now she is relegated off show with the rest of Tamras non Ryan spawn.   

It seems like Ryan appears in most of the scenes with Tamra and Eddie, no wonder Eddie is cursing out God this season.  

• Love 4
On 9/13/2018 at 11:15 AM, ghoulina said:

^^^^^ Just like Tamra's head. 

I believe Tamra made a big mistake buying that house.  But as she stated in her Instagram post "....we are very excited about the next chapter of our life so stay tuned!"  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Higgins said:

She is going to lose money on that property. What were they thinking?

You mean: what was SHE thinking. Tamra is the one making the big bucks. Not Eddie. I'm guessing Eddie tried his best to talk the Mrs. out of buying that gigantic home and redecorate it in all white! With kids and pets living there. 

I can't even imagine how much it costs them for monthly/bi-monthly housekeepers and gardeners and pool service. And homeowners association fees. Property taxes. Car insurance on their fabulous SUV's. 

I can see desperation in Tamra's stupid behavior on RHOC that things aren't going so well for her financially. (And possibly not in her marriage either) She is trying desperately to keep her Orange by doing/saying gross things on camera. 

I can picture Tamra picking up one or all of her daughters from school: One kid says to Tamra's daughter "Is THAT you're mom?" Tamra's daughter says NO!!!   Lol.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Higgins said:

She is going to lose money on that property. What were they thinking?

See, this is what I mean when I posted ages ago that all the HW's get involved with really expensive real estate because they are getting Bravo checks and then reality hits them that those checks may not last.  And not to mention those big houses get big energy bills, landscaping costs, etc...If I were a HW I'd be living cheap and banking Bravo checks.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

See, this is what I mean when I posted ages ago that all the HW's get involved with really expensive real estate because they are getting Bravo checks and then reality hits them that those checks may not last.  And not to mention those big houses get big energy bills, landscaping costs, etc...If I were a HW I'd be living cheap and banking Bravo checks.

An anecdote told me years ago by someone who lived in a very expensive area of OC, the folks there have the first mortgage on the house, the 2nd mortgage for the Mercedes, the 3rd mortgage for the Range Rover.  That's how they're accustomed to living.  I'm sure things have changed since then, what with the housing bubble bursting, but the point was that the pressure to keep up is real.  I can see Tamra being vulnerable to that mindset.

• Love 4

Here is DISH TV's description of tonight's new episode: "Tamra's birthday party for Eddie ends in shambles after an explosive comment is made."

I hope it's a brand new explosive comment. One we've not heard before. If it's Eddie is gay I'm done. We shall see!

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Here is DISH TV's description of tonight's new episode: "Tamra's birthday party for Eddie ends in shambles after an explosive comment is made."

I hope it's a brand new explosive comment. One we've not heard before. If it's Eddie is gay I'm done. We shall see!

I'm assuming it's just fall-out from Kelly calling Shane a "little bitch" last week.

• Love 4
On 9/13/2018 at 5:39 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

zillow.com/homedetails

Screenshot (194).png

To me it looks like they stuck the crew eating area from the Below Deck Med boat in the middle of the kitchen.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe legal bills, too? Yesterday I posted a link in the Shannon thread re the lawsuit Jim Bellino has against Tamra and Shannon re defamation. Tammy Sue was (as always) the instigator -- if he prevails, ouch, that's going to take a bite out of the bank.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

To me it looks like they stuck the crew eating area from the Below Deck Med boat in the middle of the kitchen.

And I love the tacky sign above the doorway that says KITCHEN! LOL. I'll bet Tamra has those stupid signs in every room...bedroom: "this is where the magic happens. So blessed". Bathroom.."this is where the magic happens. So blessed". Pool area: " thia is where the magic happens. So blessed".

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And I love the tacky sign above the doorway that says KITCHEN! LOL. I'll bet Tamra has those stupid signs in every room...bedroom: "this is where the magic happens. So blessed". Bathroom.."this is where the magic happens. So blessed". Pool area: " thia is where the magic happens. So blessed".

Pantry: “this is where the magic... oh wait, do I cook? #blessed”

• Love 7