Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It's cute how Tamra chose to create a Power Point-style banner to express her displeasure at her kid's "circus".  And all the while, she's the lead animal trainer. 

".......noting that her only concern at this time is her granddaughter Ava." 

If that's how Tamra feels, how about you don't comment AT ALL Tamra?  And just a note here to Tamra: RYAN VEITH IS YOUR MONKEY! YOUR CHIMP, YOUR CREATION. OWN IT, BITCH!  😁😁 Too late to be ashamed or disown him. We all know he came from your skanky crotch! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16

And I have to say something in defense of Ryan the loser son of Tamra. Tamra makes it plain and clear that she is NOT at all, nor has ever been" proud or happy" with the son that she created: Ryan. 

She praises her recently graduated (from high school) son (whose name I forgot) on how HE is her best work and proceeds to say: " But don't let Ryan hear that."

What vile human would say that about their son? It's obvious how Ryan became the mess that he is but his mommy now refers to him as a "clown/a monkey/in a circus she is not part of".  Tamra is the lowest form of feces on the planet.

(And yes, I just did feel a pang of sympathy for Ryan.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 8/2/2019 at 2:43 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Good luck suing an insurance company:

Tamra Judge Slams Insurance Company With Lawsuit For Not Defending Her In Jim Bellino Battle

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/07/rhoc-tamra-judge-sues-insurance-company-failed-defense-against-jim-bellino/

It's called a bad faith lawsuit, and they are won all the time.  Mainly because insurance companies are hotbeds of bad faith.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And I have to say something in defense of Ryan the loser son of Tamra. Tamra makes it plain and clear that she is NOT at all, nor has ever been" proud or happy" with the son that she created: Ryan. 

She praises her recently graduated (from high school) son (whose name I forgot) on how HE is her best work and proceeds to say: " But don't let Ryan hear that."

What vile human would say that about their son? It's obvious how Ryan became the mess that he is but his mommy now refers to him as a "clown/a monkey/in a circus she is not part of".  Tamra is the lowest form of feces on the planet.

No, I get it. I feel like she's always been ashamed of where she started; and that includes Ryan. Once she got married to Simon, he likely got iced out. It's still on him - the choices he makes as an adult. But I do have some empathy for child Ryan. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

It's called a bad faith lawsuit, and they are won all the time.  Mainly because insurance companies are hotbeds of bad faith.

So Tamra has something in common with insurance companies. Good luck Tamra with THAT lawsuit!

Maybe she's thinking of new ways to support herself? Even though she's always been one of Andy's "pets", I think she's sensing the possibility of becoming "a friend of" the show. She's a desperate skanky opportunist. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Only if you first file for a cyst and decease action.

I completely forgot about that Tamra moment in time. Although I don't believe Tamra is intelligent, I do believe she was trying to emulate Jessica Simpson's "sexy dumb blonde persona" from back in the days of "is chicken of the sea tuna or chicken?" Nice try Tamra. You have no original thoughts, ideas, creations. We are all watching you fall😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Only if you first file for a cyst and decease action.

Geez.  I read this as cyst and disease.   🧐 🤭

Actually, I was kind of hoping Tamra had honestly found some spiritual peace, but alas, she uses God like she uses everyone else. 

Her pouting last season about praying and getting no answers was pretty revealing.  She wants what she wants when she wants it and God simply needs to learn how to play by HER rules or He can just go away and let her do whatever tickles her perverse fancy. 

There's good reason why she and Vick the Ick get along.  Both are truly users and abusers of those people who get in their way.  Neither one can keep their lies straight, but will go to the grave denying they did or said anything wrong.  

The fact that Kelly ever even spoke to Vickie after Vickie set up Michael with a friend right after their divorce surprised the heck out of me.  Vickie seems to be able to do and say the most horrendous things to and about people and gets away with it.  I'm sorry, but my memory is long and I don't forget shit like covering for Brooks with his cancer scam. 

Vick the Ick can take her pee-stained undies, her slimy, scummy love tank and waddle that fat ass out the door once and for all.  I wouldn't miss her one, damn bit.  She's truly a horror of a human being.   

Tamra told Andy on WWHL that someone saying anything about her family would be a deal breaker.  Yeah.  We saw how that worked out for Eddie when Vickie couldn't spread rumors about him fast enough. 

These women deserve each other.  I hope they don't end up poisoning Shannon's psyche along with them, because I do think Shannon is easily manipulated and she's still pretty raw from that divorce, I don't give a rip how much weight she lost and how happy she professes to be. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I have always felt compassion for Ryan. I also think he's a horrible human being. But I have compassion for him at the same time. I think both things can be true at once. Re: Ryan's "resignation" from the show, Tamra might want to be careful - she could be going the way of Vicki - stable relationship, no kids/grandkids with whom to film, and not much else to offer the show other than her very familiar brand of (tired) drama.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

No, I get it. I feel like she's always been ashamed of where she started; and that includes Ryan. Once she got married to Simon, he likely got iced out. It's still on him - the choices he makes as an adult. But I do have some empathy for child Ryan. 

Right there with you - I have compassion for child Ryan, but he's now fully adult. He needs to seek out a therapist. Tamra enabled that ridiculousness from him 100%. I'm guessing on some level she feels guilty, thus why she still indulges him now, but... sad all around. As much of a douche Simon was (at least what we saw on the show) and least the kids Tams had with him seem to be a little more well adjusted, says something about him. I also still think it's very telling that her daughter chose to stay only with her father - beyond the teenage angsty years... I know Spencer chose to stay with Tamra, probably out of some guilt that his sister was avoiding their mother, I mean - he's now old enough to choose to be on the show and yet, outside of a few scenes, he's largely avoided it. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Right there with you - I have compassion for child Ryan, but he's now fully adult. He needs to seek out a therapist. Tamra enabled that ridiculousness from him 100%. I'm guessing on some level she feels guilty, thus why she still indulges him now, but... sad all around. As much of a douche Simon was (at least what we saw on the show) and least the kids Tams had with him seem to be a little more well adjusted, says something about him. I also still think it's very telling that her daughter chose to stay only with her father - beyond the teenage angsty years... I know Spencer chose to stay with Tamra, probably out of some guilt that his sister was avoiding their mother, I mean - he's now old enough to choose to be on the show and yet, outside of a few scenes, he's largely avoided it. 

Well, we’ll see about Spencer. He turned 18 near the end of last season’s filming, so his time on the show was limited and we’ve onky had 2 episodes so far & it’s also up to producer/editor discretion of what scenes are shown. Let’s see how involved he is with the rest of the show, he’s definitely in the opening credits.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Well, we’ll see about Spencer. He turned 18 near the end of last season’s filming, so his time on the show was limited and we’ve onky had 2 episodes so far & it’s also up to producer/editor discretion of what scenes are shown. Let’s see how involved he is with the rest of the show, he’s definitely in the opening credits.

100%  agree. It's too soon for Tamra to know if her darling little Spencer is something to be proud of. I think she might be in for a big surprise.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

She's a desperate skanky opportunist. 

Brilliant! Hubby agrees that it is one of the best lines ever and all he knows is it about some real housewife.

If I ever have the occasion to call someone that I’ll let you know.

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Brilliant! Hubby agrees that it is one of the best lines ever and all he knows is it about some real housewife.

Maybe it will end up in the Urban Dictionary someday! 😁  DSO!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Yeah, it really could apply to a few of them on this show and across the franchises, couldn't it?

• Love 3
On 8/18/2019 at 8:40 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Does it include a drink in someone's face?

Oh yes. Then you crudely offer your old man anal and talk about your Mom’s senior living blow jobs.

Skanky Sleezy Slag. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I am now caught up on this show as well as WWHL and I have noticed a thing about Tamra that seems new to her face.  She is making a lot of new strange expressions and her eyes look a bit more squinty/rodent like.  As if she smoked several doobs and cannot keep her peepers open.  It is odd.  She has also taken on a new strange lip thing.  Whatever she has done/is doing she needs to cease.  She is also a lot more yelly but it seems really put on and she is trying so much harder than previous seasons.  Maybe she is freaked by Vickie's demotion.  Yoohoo producers, cut her time down as well.  She is past her use by date.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

10 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I am now caught up on this show as well as WWHL and I have noticed a thing about Tamra that seems new to her face.  She is making a lot of new strange expressions and her eyes look a bit more squinty/rodent like.  As if she smoked several doobs and cannot keep her peepers open.  It is odd.  She has also taken on a new strange lip thing.  Whatever she has done/is doing she needs to cease.  She is also a lot more yelly but it seems really put on and she is trying so much harder than previous seasons.  Maybe she is freaked by Vickie's demotion.  Yoohoo producers, cut her time down as well.  She is past her use by date.

I noticed all this too and had the same reaction.

I felt Vicki's demotion caught her and Shannon off guard in a big way.  Thus the "Tres Amigas" necklace and her comment that Bravo is like Glow in that the puppets never know what's going to happen. 

Tamra was really subdued compared to past visits to the clubhouse.  Normally she shrieks and puts on a good show.  This time, I think we got the pursed lips and other facial reactions due to lack of enthusiasm.

• Love 2

HA! That’s some crazy spin.

“I feel I did the viewers a favor," Tamra tells ET of exposing the rumor. "It was something that was told to Shannon [Beador] and Vicki last year, offseason. They told me, we three knew about it. I never really thought it was gonna be brought up or an issue or anything, but then Vicki kept going, going and I'm like, 'Are you talking about the train?' Almost like, 'That stupid rumor?'"

https://www.etonline.com/rhoc-tamra-judge-on-exposing-the-train-rumor-and-why-shes-done-with-kelly-dodd-exclusive-131670

• LOL 2

Oooh - Brandi G is dragging Tamra on twitter... clearly Tammy Sue deleted whatever tweets set BG off... I'm just here eating my popcorn and enjoying the show. Heck. I'd take BG on OC just to see her go head to head with wee lil Tammy Sue...

• Love 8
On 8/17/2019 at 9:00 AM, chenoa333 said:

".......noting that her only concern at this time is her granddaughter Ava." 

If that's how Tamra feels, how about you don't comment AT ALL Tamra?  And just a note here to Tamra: RYAN VEITH IS YOUR MONKEY! YOUR CHIMP, YOUR CREATION. OWN IT, BITCH!  😁😁 Too late to be ashamed or disown him. We all know he came from your skanky crotch! 

I don’t hate Ryan. Ryan was created by a female sociopath. Tamra wasn’t some poor person who had no access to birth control or abortion. She chose to have Ryan, and give him an unstable life. 

Ive been reading about how many male sociopaths often move out of their first marriages and create a new, “better” family. They either won’t claim their children from the first marriage, or they abuse them by showing favor to the new,”better” children.  Female sociopaths are rare, but I think Tamra definitely has strong tendencies. I don’t think Simon was kind to Ryan either. Now the favored child, Spencer, completes the cycle of abuse by using the ultimate straw man, calling Ryan out for racism when the little punk probably has no experience in day to day life with people different than him, and Ryan likely does. I’ve seen no evidence of racism with Ryan, but definitely smug entitlement with the naive  brother who had a pretty charmed childhood. Oh, and the self righteous hag who calls her Hispanic husband a beaner.

Poor Ryan has always been a punching bag. At least Eddie seems to genuinely like him. 

Edited by Mu Shu
Tamra is the devil
  • Love 8

Good post MuShu. I have stated before that I feel some sympathy for Ryan for his unfortunate fate of having slutty, uneducated Tamra for a mom. Ryan's dad not in his life, mom meets control freak Simon Barney who never liked Ryan. But Mom adores all of her kids she made with sugar daddy Simon. Tamra is a disgusting person, mother, wife, friend, grandmother. 

And yet Tamra still likes to tell us the "oh poor poor me" story of the electricity being turned off in her trailer when she was a single mom to Ryan. Boo Hoo Fucking Hoo Tamra.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don’t hate Ryan. Ryan was created by a female sociopath. Tamra wasn’t some poor person who had no access to birth control or abortion. She chose to have Ryan, and give him an unstable life. 

Ive been reading about how many male sociopaths often move out of their first marriages and create a new, “better” family. They either won’t claim their children from the first marriage, or they abuse them by showing favor to the new,”better” children.  Female sociopaths are rare, but I think Tamra definitely has strong tendencies. I don’t think Simon was kind to Ryan either. Now the favored child, Spencer, completes the cycle of abuse by using the ultimate straw man, calling Ryan out for racism when the little punk probably has no experience in day to day life with people different than him, and Ryan likely does. I’ve seen no evidence of racism with Ryan, but definitely smug entitlement with the naive  brother who had a pretty charmed childhood. 

Poor Ryan has always been a punching bag. At least Eddie seems to genuinely like him. 

No experience with others not like himself  doesn’t excuse racist thoughts or actions. And Ryan has shown his own sociopath tendencies like joining in to have sex with a possible too drunk to consent cast-mate, bring arrested for domestic violence, he’s been arrested before that as well, abused steroids ...

I could go on. 

And Ryan hasn’t set the world on fire and worked too hard  his own self. His own cushy life that has gone on for 12 seasons. He’s had opportunities  to promote stuff and live his own charmed life.  And he’s shown he’s lazy and entitled.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Oooh - Brandi G is dragging Tamra on twitter... clearly Tammy Sue deleted whatever tweets set BG off... I'm just here eating my popcorn and enjoying the show. Heck. I'd take BG on OC just to see her go head to head with wee lil Tammy Sue...

This is sort of making me wonder why Tamra is mixing it up like this.  Maybe she feels the orange slipping from her fingers.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Good post MuShu. I have stated before that I feel some sympathy for Ryan for his unfortunate fate of having slutty, uneducated Tamra for a mom. Ryan's dad not in his life, mom meets control freak Simon Barney who never liked Ryan. But Mom adores all of her kids she made with sugar daddy Simon. Tamra is a disgusting person, mother, wife, friend, grandmother. 

And yet Tamra still likes to tell us the "oh poor poor me" story of the electricity being turned off in her trailer when she was a single mom to Ryan. Boo Hoo Fucking Hoo Tamra.

I agree Ryan had a shit of a mother but his behavior is of his own doing and he is terrible.  

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree Ryan had a shit of a mother but his behavior is of his own doing and he is terrible.  

Yes. Ryan is now an adult douchebag/loser/creep. No doubt about it.

And I clearly remember Eddie HATING having Ryan living with him and Tamra. I guess Eddie is now either too sick (physically) to argue about it or, he knows who's bringing home the bacon and paying for the luxurious lifestyle he's living.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Oh please, enough with the Naked Wasted drama. I seriously doubt that Gretchen was going to be assaulted with a full camera crew there.  But Ryan took his cue from mother dearest. 

You can hate Ryan all you like, but the architect of his dysfunction is trying to absolve her actions by turning on the very problem child she created. Between seeing what Ryan has become, and the way she used her own daughter publicly after being asked not to do so, and then having an episode about her going to a support group of other shitty parents whose adult children distance themselves from their shitty parents is all I need to know to declare her a scumbag. Turned it around on her daughter, as if she were the problem. Poor poor Tamra.

Of course Eddie didn’t want Ryan living with them. He was an adult who has drama with his mother. Doesn’t mean Eddie doesn’t like him.

• Love 9

We’ve come a long way from Vicki giving herself awards and falling on her ass.

Now we have middle aged women pulling eight man trains and cancergate.

Tamra is always at the center of everything. She likes to befriend people (Ick, Gretchen) then turn on them. Gretchen was smart enough to not get burned again, but she’s put the Ick through the wringer quite a few times now. I know it’s Vicki and she’s loathsome, but that’s pretty abusive.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

We’ve come a long way from Vicki giving herself awards and falling on her ass.

Now we have middle aged women pulling eight man trains and cancergate.

Tamra is always at the center of everything. She likes to befriend people (Ick, Gretchen) then turn on them. Gretchen was smart enough to not get burned again, but she’s put the Ick through the wringer quite a few times now. I know it’s Vicki and she’s loathsome, but that’s pretty abusive.

All of the above! And NOBODY ever calls out Trashy Tamra.....ever.  I just don't get it.

• Love 6

Oh please, enough with the Naked Wasted drama. I seriously doubt that Gretchen was going to be assaulted with a full camera crew there.

No, but the intent behind it was just gross.

While I agree with most of what everyone has said about Tamra, I do wonder if she has some redeeming qualities to her. Eddie seems like a nice guy, and I can't believe he would put up with someone like her if she was that nasty all the time.

And even if you go by the silly rumor of Eddie being gay, I still think he wouldn't put up with her as a beard if she was that nasty all the time as well.

• Love 6

Tamra wanted to get Gretchen drunk to make her look the fool. I don’t think her intent, or Ryan’s, was to assault her.  She was drunk, Ryan was drunk, they made out, and Gretch remembered she was being recorded and stopped. She was never in any danger.  Tamra was gross for conspiring to get her drunk. 

Plenty of easy going men like Eddie end up with domineering shrews. I think that’s his attraction to her. It can’t be her milk of human kindness. 

And damnit, Eddie doesn’t need a beard. If he were gay, he would have no problem finding a partner. Tamra is the one all het up about the gay rumor “destroying “ Eddie. He had a funny bit about it with AC. I don’t think he’s gay, and I don’t think he cares if anyone says he is.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4

Not the same as being roofied, but getting someone drunk to get them to make out or more with someone is gross when it's done at a college frat party, and just as gross as when it's done on a reality show.

• Love 9

From an article on Tamra

Also during her interview, Tamra was asked if she would stick around on RHOC if she was demoted to a friend role after starring full-time for years.

“That’s a tough one, and I was actually just talking about that with a friend,” Tamra admitted. “I don’t know. I feel like [if] there’s a point where I’m not that interesting, then I just might leave on a high note and just go, ‘OK, I’m done.’ I don’t know that I would stay as a friend.”

I call Bullshit!

Tamra won't leave unless they tell her she's not being asked back. If they demoted her she'd stay. She'd stay if all they offered her was the zest of an Orange.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 9/7/2019 at 5:59 AM, Mu Shu said:

Plenty of easy going men like Eddie end up with domineering shrews. I think that’s his attraction to her. It can’t be her milk of human kindness. 

Absolutely. Some men are attracted to certain characteristics in womens' personalities that have nothing to do with common sense or redeeming qualities. Tamra was a fun person for Eddie to be with/date/have crazy sex with and...marry.

He doesn't seem really happy anymore. He's like one of those men that feel defeated because they know they made a mistake marrying the person they're with, but they can't find a way out. So they stay. 

• Love 5
On 9/7/2019 at 12:01 PM, KungFuBunny said:

From an article on Tamra

Also during her interview, Tamra was asked if she would stick around on RHOC if she was demoted to a friend role after starring full-time for years.

“That’s a tough one, and I was actually just talking about that with a friend,” Tamra admitted. “I don’t know. I feel like [if] there’s a point where I’m not that interesting, then I just might leave on a high note and just go, ‘OK, I’m done.’ I don’t know that I would stay as a friend.”

I call Bullshit!

Tamra won't leave unless they tell her she's not being asked back. If they demoted her she'd stay. She'd stay if all they offered her was the zest of an Orange.

What was interesting was last night Vicki was on WWHL and a caller called in and kind of gave Andy hell for Vicki being demoted. Tamra and Eddie were in the audience cheering Vicki on and saying smack about Kelly. 

I wonder if Tamra is campaigning for Vicki to get back on the show full-time. Or maybe Andy will give Tamra the heave ho into the friend of zone next season. 

And it sounds like Kelly is on the outs with a lot of the HW’s maybe we’ll see her out too. I for one would not mind that. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/6/2019 at 2:42 PM, chenoa333 said:

Ryan had his dad in his life. Tamra dropped Ryan off on his dad's doorstep because she needed to get her life together (and he was still a very young kid). Ryan's father raised him until Tamra hooked Simon and started having kids with him. 

Then, she brought Ryan to live with her and Simon. Simon was fine with it until he noticed what a bad influence Ryan was to his MUCH younger siblings. So, Tamra sent him to live with his Grandmother. 

When Tamra was preparing for her Wedding Spinoff to Eddie, she went out of her way to badmouth Ryan's dad. When he defended himself and told his side of the story, Ryan got on social media and actually said that Simon was more of a father to him than his dad was. I have always felt that he did that to please Tamra and try to win her approval.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/18/2019 at 9:55 AM, Anne Thrax said:

The insurance company has responded in court:

In the newly filed docs, Encompass is seeking to have Judge’s lawsuit dismissed. They claim her policy does NOT cover Bellino’s lawsuit.  They argue that the policy does not cover personal injury claims that arise from “public activities performed for pay” or “arising out of civic or public activities performed”. They say Judge made the comments about Bellino, at a public event at the Irvine Improv Comedy Club. Therefore, they claim they do not have to cover her legal bills.

https://theendlessnight.com/2019/09/14/filler/to-the-good-life/34830/rhoc-star-tamra-judge-back-in-court-over-alexis-bellinos-ex-husbands-1-million-lawsuit

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/14/2019 at 6:53 PM, MatildaMoody said:

Ryan had his dad in his life. Tamra dropped Ryan off on his dad's doorstep because she needed to get her life together (and he was still a very young kid). Ryan's father raised him until Tamra hooked Simon and started having kids with him. 

Then, she brought Ryan to live with her and Simon. Simon was fine with it until he noticed what a bad influence Ryan was to his MUCH younger siblings. So, Tamra sent him to live with his Grandmother. 

When Tamra was preparing for her Wedding Spinoff to Eddie, she went out of her way to badmouth Ryan's dad. When he defended himself and told his side of the story, Ryan got on social media and actually said that Simon was more of a father to him than his dad was. I have always felt that he did that to please Tamra and try to win her approval.

He knows where his bread is buttered.

• Love 6
On 9/15/2019 at 2:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

The insurance company has responded in court:

In the newly filed docs, Encompass is seeking to have Judge’s lawsuit dismissed. They claim her policy does NOT cover Bellino’s lawsuit.  They argue that the policy does not cover personal injury claims that arise from “public activities performed for pay” or “arising out of civic or public activities performed”. They say Judge made the comments about Bellino, at a public event at the Irvine Improv Comedy Club. Therefore, they claim they do not have to cover her legal bills.

https://theendlessnight.com/2019/09/14/filler/to-the-good-life/34830/rhoc-star-tamra-judge-back-in-court-over-alexis-bellinos-ex-husbands-1-million-lawsuit

Thanks for the update, Snarky!  I was wondering what their reasoning was.  They could still be full of shit about why they aren't covering her, but at least their  argument seems to make some sense.

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:53 PM, MatildaMoody said:

I've said it before many times; there is a very unhealthy relationship between Tamra and her son Ryan.

• Love 3