Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I am so late and wrong to this news and mad at myself. I could've been doing my happy dance days ago

GracefulSpicyAmphiuma-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Look, I don't care if she was fired, quit or Bravo low-balled her to force her hand to quit, the main thing here is that the vile nasty bitch is off the show. Glory be. Hosanna on high! I never thought this day would come. 

Post Bethenny's success, HWs shilling of products on the show comes at a price. Bravo needs to get their beak wet which means that either the HW now have to pay for the privilege to advertise and/or give Bravo a percentage. 

I could see Bravo demanding to be paid if they were hocking their crap in every scene. I could also see Bravo demanding a nominal fee to show a specific crap shilling event - let's say 5K. But I don't see Bravo asking Tamra for 50K to shoot that scene of her launch. We've had Sonja from NY - showing her shoes, Luanne at her Evine collection, Ramona and every TruRaNoodle launch, There were other ways Tamra could have advertised her stuff. Remember Ramona holding bottle of Pinot Grigio wherever she went or holding up her TruRenewal anti aging cream in Miami? She could have had Shannon comment on how wonderful the CBD cream was.

As for Bravo demanding a percentage of profits - 50% of zero is still zero - LOL

I guess I'm Rich Tamra couldn't afford it

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She said she renews it every four years for a fallback.

Well good luck with that.  I'm not in RE, but I know the successful ones work their asses off on a full time basis.  There are others who sell a friend's or family member's house here and there, but nobody just jumps in and starts earning a steady stream of commissions immediately without any connections, referrals, or track record of sales.   

• Love 7
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I am so late and wrong to this news and mad at myself. I could've been doing my happy dance days ago

GracefulSpicyAmphiuma-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

HAHA!  This was me too when I first heard. 

Like how people talk about the Kennedy assassination, I'll always remember where I was when I heard the news that Tamra was gone from the show.  I will never forget.

• LOL 11

It is my understanding that after Bethenny all of the contracts have a clause in which a percentage of income from their enterprises is paid to Bravo. 

I guess an individual housewife could negotiate specific stuff in or out but the default is that Bravo gets their beak wet in everything launched while they are a housewife. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

AGAIN? How many times has she "gotten her real estate license" in the past 10 years? You have to be damn good and experienced at selling real estate in OC to make half of what Tamrat was making on RHOC. 

And who the phuck cares if the remaining boring HoWives are "shaking in their boots".  I wish Andy would get rid of all of them. Just rename this franchise "The Real Boring Housewives of Orange County".

I don't believe Tamra ever really "owned" any of the houses shown on RHOC. I think she has some sort of backdoor deal with a real estate company to showcase a property on film and publicize their firm any time she "sells" it or "buys" the next one. It's happened pretty much every season since she's been married to Eddie. You ever notice every year she does some Bravo video tour of her new house. Every year, it's like a commercial where she's showing off the features such as square footage, pool area, landscape, number of bedrooms, walk in closets. This last house she was talking about how the bathroom was just renovated - what is the need to do that if this is your real new home. It all looked "staged"

I think the deal she made with the real estate company is they get to live there during filming and possibly off season until the house sells. They get to live there for little to no rent. Each time a house sells she makes sure to advertise their firm in all of the articles she can get mentioned in.

I think she keeps her real estate license up to date - because she gets a nice commission when it sells.

This last house has 6 bedrooms. Why would you buy that when there are only 3 people living in it and why would you brag that your mom lives in an assisted living condo - when she could just live with you if you really owned that house?

I also wonder if Bravo got hip to what she was doing and are annoyed she wasn't giving them a cut

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

Luann coming back was a great idea.  She made me laugh just being herself and not playing to the camera.  Watching Luann trying to stop an argument while offering eggs a la francaise in a skillet was hilarious to me.  When she fell in the bushes and Ramona tried to help, that was great tv.  

Tamra hiding in the bushes just seemed so scripted to me.  She just always seemed to be playing to the camera.  Brownwind is cut from the same cloth to me.   Yuck to both of them.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't believe Tamra ever really "owned" any of the houses shown on RHOC. I think she has some sort of backdoor deal with a real estate company to showcase a property on film and publicize their firm any time she "sells" it or "buys" the next one. It's happened pretty much every season since she's been married to Eddie. You ever notice every year she does some Bravo video tour of her new house. Every year, it's like a commercial where she's showing off the features such as square footage, pool area, landscape, number of bedrooms, walk in closets. This last house she was talking about how the bathroom was just renovated - what is the need to do that if this is your real new home. It all looked "staged"

I think the deal she made with the real estate company is they get to live there during filming and possibly off season until the house sells. They get to live there for little to no rent. Each time a house sells she makes sure to advertise their firm in all of the articles she can get mentioned in.

I think she keeps her real estate license up to date - because she gets a nice commission when it sells.

This last house has 6 bedrooms. Why would you buy that when there are only 3 people living in it and why would you brag that your mom lives in an assisted living condo - when she could just live with you if you really owned that house?

I also wonder if Bravo got hip to what she was doing and are annoyed she wasn't giving them a cut

I think Tamra actually bought the places. If her name and Eddie's weren't the owners of record, it would have been outed. It is a very simple thing to check ownership of any property in California. You can even check sales price and taxes going back pretty far.

Almost all the housewives have given tours of their homes in one way or another so Tamra giving a video tour of her new home wasn't unique. 

I am not sure why having spare bedrooms means that you or your mother want to live together 🙂 

Six bedrooms - the master plus two for the kids who live with her. One or two of them are probably used as a home office and another as a guest room. That's six bedrooms.

She might have purchased the "jinxed" home that she sold with the intention of flipping because she did extensive renovations on at least the kitchen. 

While Tamra isn't a financial wizard, there would have been no particular benefit for her not purchasing a home. With her $1,000,000 plus income which she thought she could rely on, the new home was not outside of what would be prudent especially since there would have been some amount of equity from selling Eddie's home which they (or he) had owned for a significant period of time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You are definitely right about that. And as we all know per Tamra, she likes it "back door style". 

I'm still going to put my money on Tamra is coming back to RHOC in the future. There is a very creepy love connection with Andy, Tamra and Eddie. 

Mark this page. Page 36 on Tamra Judge Naked Wasted. I said it. And if I'm wrong, I'll go take a one time class at Cut Fitness as punishment! 

5 minutes ago, amarante said:

think Tamra actually bought the places. If her name and Eddie's weren't the owners of record, it would have been outed. It is a very simple thing to check ownership of any property in California. You can even check sales price and taxes going back pretty far

I hope someone on here can research and confirm that. Not saying it isn't so, but it would be nice to know.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 1/27/2020 at 2:38 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Plus her ability to monetize her Instagram and FB with gems like this.  It's seriously cringeworthy. mmv

Is that Carol Radziwill? Her mouth reminds me of a donkey.

And I think Tamra should dump Eddie and hook up with Shep from Southern Charm. They are perfect for each other. I can just picture Shep bringing Trailer Park Trashy Tamra to meet his family! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 1/29/2020 at 1:00 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I think you’re right. I think Tamra has been banking money and will have enough income to live a comfortable and modest life. She’s making good bucks on Instagram, and now she’ll get even more sympathy. Im thinking CUT will pay the bills, but she has other income streams. She’ll land on her feet, but I won’t be watching. Flip switch Kelly, sad sack Emily, and that odious Brown Stone. 

I wished Vicki would be fired and have to live in a trailer park. I’d like to walk that back. There is no longer a show with these two gone. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Let's HOPE Tammy Sue put some $$$ back because otherwise, CUT Fitness is gonna have to make the bills!  What's the future without the Bravo bucks?  Waaayyy budget compared to the life she's been living for the last little while!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Let's HOPE Tammy Sue put some $$$ back because otherwise, CUT Fitness is gonna have to make the bills!  What's the future without the Bravo bucks?  Waaayyy budget compared to the life she's been living for the last little while!

Tamra is making at least low six figures on Instagram. She’d easily make that on Youtube if she wanted to. Not as much as Bravo bucks, but enough to live comfortably. Sure she would have to move to a cat crap condo, but I think she’ll be fine. She has to have a pretty extensive network, so she would have an advantage selling real estate if she decides to. Probably be a team with Eddie.

I will miss this glorious hag. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I will miss this glorious hag. 

I imagine you are not alone with this sentiment.

I, however, am celebrating AND looking forward to PVRing RHOC after several years being on strike. I stopped taping because I sincerely felt Vicki and Tamra had to GO! I will never understand why a Network (or host) would keep characters on air knowing that they were spreading unfounded (or blatantly false) rumours. Rumours that could/would impact the person's life (as Tamra may finally understand why it's wrong, after a couple of lawsuits.)

Vicki was the worse of the two, as she could lie without conscience or compassion. Even when confronted with proof that she told a lie, she'd shrug, not apologize, and go on to say, "Well, who knows who said it, I just heard it somewhere." To this date, she further distances herself from the Brooks' cancer fiasco and now blames the lies and deception solely on Brooks.

Tamra is the silent pot stirrer. I should say... appears silent, but after watching a few clips, it's obvious to everyone (but Shannon) that Tamra finds good gossip or makes it up/ starts gossip, urges others to spread same gossip, then looks away if anyone looks to her for further support or back up. Even worse, she will be the first to suggest to the group that certain bits of fake gossip not go further than their ears, ONLY to release same information thus making others look like bad friends for not sharing what they had heard. She's just as evil, but less unbalanced.

Tamra is a version of Lisa Vanderpump, but she's the trailer park trash version. She's the one who only knows curse words whereas LVP can curse, but chooses not to. Lastly, Tamra's not overly bright, whereas Lisa is.

Edited by Chalby
Too many typos to count
  • Love 6
On 1/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yes! And what's happened to Adrienne Maloof's face is called "black magic"

Do any of you remember Adrienne and her hubby taking their private jet to one of the basketball games (where she invited Kim Richards)? Kim didn't appear 'with it" but I was still a newbie viewer who didn't understand Always Ignore Richards' Behaviours. I do remember thinking, "Holy Smokes - they filmed that? She's going to be so embarrassed. What if people think she's whacked out on drugs...?" Ha, little did I know that would be the least of Kim's worries.  

Sorry gang, I should be sharing this on Hollywood Housewives...Oops. Let me add a correction.

As in OC fashion, I will do a Tamra/ Vicki interjection and simply not apologize. After all, there's no mistake - I intended to post that little comment to add variety to the OC forum. Furthermore, I (like Tamra/ Vicki) refuse to accept responsibility for any behaviour not seen as fabulous.

As per OC, I shall look for an innocent bystander and shift blame. Yes, now I remember. Clearly, when I read Adrienne's name in Chenoa's post, I was immediately triggered to recall the "Kim" exchange. Therefore, any digression is ALL Chenoa333's fault.

Sheesh, Chenoa333, I think you owe me and this forum an apology.  

Well, forum members? Do you think Andy will hire me?

LOLOLOL

Edited by Chalby
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 1/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

Called it. She dropped Shannon like a hot potato

Can you imagine how FURIOUS Tamra is that Shannon was kept on while SHE was cut loose? I imagine she fully expected Shannon to walk out in solidarity with Tamra, but Shannon knows she needs to earn an income. Hopefully, Shannon and Kelly can be chummy again because they were hilarious together. Brauwyn's okay but her laugh is intolerable. Nails on a chalkboard for me - and yes, I know she can't help it. Just as I can't help but click mute when I see her.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

What's the future without the Bravo bucks?  Waaayyy budget compared to the life she's been living for the last little while!

Although I may miss the odd housewife, here and there (eg: Bethenny's wit) I think it was really important that Bravo made some clean sweeps this year. Everyone is replaceable. As much as my Mom loved me, that was one of the early lessons she taught us kids - Don't get airs because everyone is replaceable. She's right. We may not like the replacement, but given time, soon it becomes the new normal.

Too many of our OG HWs have it in their heads that THEY are the show, rather than the cities, the additional 'friends', certain personality combinations, real storylines (eg: Bobby's death) and the simplicity of Andy's initial creative spark. Just hearing about Joe G taking credit for Andy's HW success makes me wish more 'regulars' would get fired. Funny thing, I don't even remember Joe G until some fight at a christening? Even then I didn't get who he was. 

My firing wish list: From the OC: Braunwyn, Emily (give Gina one more year to save $). From Jersey: Teresa, Melissa, Danielle. From NY: Ramona, Tinsley, Luanne. From Atlanta: Kenya, Marlo, (still out on Nene) From Dallas: Leeanne, Kary (bring back Danish Cary - she was straightforward)

• Love 3
On 1/27/2020 at 12:13 PM, bichonblitz said:

Especially if Eddie has anything to say about it. He doesn't like Shannon.

How right you are. I don't think Shannon is aware of how much life she sucks out of others. She is rarely interested in anything or anyone if she is not part of the topic/ equation. Remember the 7 distressed phone calls a day to Tamra when Shannon was going through her divorce? I understand the emotional trauma Shannon felt, but if Shannon had a 'good' day, Tamra and others wouldn't even hear from her. Shannon never did see herself as others did, and she became so offended when the HWs pointed out that she needed to give more, emotionally, to offset all her 'taking'. She simply refused to see herself as an emotional black hole.

• Love 4
On 1/29/2020 at 7:43 AM, amarante said:

I find the Atlanta housewives to be more confusing in terms of who they demote and bring back. Kenya was demoted and then back in. Nene threatens to quit and this season hasn't appeared on every episode and yet she remains one of the most highly paid of the housewives.

Since you are part of this focus group, can you explain to me why on earth they would want Kenya back? I remember her from a couple of years ago, and she was 'okay' but she always seemed to have secrets. This year, she is just shady and unlikeable - almost as unlikeable as Danielle S (although Danielle is a true villain on par with Vicky. Interestingly, I used to view Porsha as a throw away character, but now she's my favourite because she is so darn funny. Her timing is great. (I still really like Kandi, too.) But Kenya has got to go!

• Love 3
On 1/27/2020 at 9:50 AM, amarante said:

Their social media is completely monetized so every mention/post brings in dollars plus even off-season they ... so long as they post a photo and mention the place in their social media.

While social media does offer monetary rewards in exchange for posts and/or mentions, Tamra's online accounts also have to remain accessible, timely, and relevant (to companies and viewers).

Given the immediacy of today’s online culture and the public's demand for instant gratification, I can't imagine the stress of having to post something 'newsworthy/ interesting/ trendy/ shareable' every day just to earn a living online. Since posting online as a career is the norm nowadays, it's highly competitive. Tamra's up against teens who are already savvy to online-marketing. 

Communication and visibility is everything in Social Media. Without RHOC, Tamra’s shelf life will soon be past due.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 1/29/2020 at 12:00 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Tamra is not smart enough to think of this! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 1/30/2020 at 2:49 PM, Mu Shu said:

I wished Vicki would be fired and have to live in a trailer park. I’d like to walk that back. There is no longer a show with these two gone. 

Such good news.  Now, if only Eddy and Steve would dump them both.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Chalby said:

While social media does offer monetary rewards in exchange for posts and/or mentions, Tamra's online accounts also have to remain accessible, timely, and relevant (to companies and viewers).

Given the immediacy of today’s online culture and the public's demand for instant gratification, I can't imagine the stress of having to post something 'newsworthy/ interesting/ trendy/ shareable' every day just to earn a living online. Since posting online as a career is the norm nowadays, it's highly competitive. Tamra's up against teens who are already savvy to online-marketing. 

Communication and visibility is everything in Social Media. Without RHOC, Tamra’s shelf life will soon be past due.

I may be talking out of my behind but I don't think Tammie Sue will be making bank via social media for too long.  People have a short attention span.  I expect a change in lifestyle for the entire Waddle/Barney/Judge clan.  Young people won't want to take advice from a 50+er and most her age or older either don't know who she is or think she is terrible.  She may have fans but enough to keep her in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed?  With a lawsuit that won't go away?  And rising health insurance costs?  I think eventually she will have less than those of us who have watched her for years.  The only caveat is if she dumps Eddie and finds a walking wallet who has never seen her show.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I may be talking out of my behind but I don't think Tammie Sue will be making bank via social media for too long.  People have a short attention span.  I expect a change in lifestyle for the entire Waddle/Barney/Judge clan.  Young people won't want to take advice from a 50+er and most her age or older either don't know who she is or think she is terrible.  She may have fans but enough to keep her in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed?  With a lawsuit that won't go away?  And rising health insurance costs?  I think eventually she will have less than those of us who have watched her for years.  The only caveat is if she dumps Eddie and finds a walking wallet who has never seen her show.

As her involvement with a television show goes, so goes her IG marketability.  Unless she somehow figures out a way to remain in front of the masses, people will no longer continue to pay her to rep/influence/promote, in my opinion.  She should bone up for that RE license renewal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Some of these Below D Grade ex-reality stars seem to hang on without visible means of support.

Gretchen and Slade seem to be living the relatively good life without having worked real jobs. She still has about 650,000 Twitter followers and 874,000 insta followers years after being booted from RHOC. Those eyeballs translate into reasonably good compensation and any time a product is featured in one of her posts, she is paid.

Edited by amarante
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, amarante said:

Some of these Below D Grade ex-reality stars seem to hang on without visible means of support.

Gretchen and Slade seem to be living the relatively good life without having worked real jobs. She still has about 650,000 Twitter followers and 874,000 insta followers years after being booted from RHOC. Those eyeballs translate into reasonably good compensation and any time a product is featured in one of her posts, she is paid.

Well if she has that many, it's inexplicable to me.  Can one purchase "followers"?  I guess before I would hire one of these hag-beens, I would need to be convinced that those are legit followers, and that there are lots of unique visits to her accounts.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Well if she has that many, it's inexplicable to me.  Can one purchase "followers"?  I guess before I would hire one of these hag-beens, I would need to be convinced that those are legit followers, and that there are lots of unique visits to her accounts.

Yes, there are places where you can buy followers or likes to up your image on social media. I have no idea where, but I recall seeing something about it on tv where these companies would have fake accounts just for this purpose. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Tamra denied Wendy Williams' claim that she was "only" offered $20,000 per episode for 3 episodes total - e.g. $60,000. 

Tamra said you should add a 0 to that - e.g. $200,000 per episode for a total of $600,000

I would suspect Tamra is lying because it would make no sense to offer her a substantial sum to be in three episodes? What for - if she was worth that amount in their opinion, they could have had her for as many episodes as they wanted.

Unlikely that it was true but if she actually turned down $600,000 for next season, she is a bigger idiot than one could dream because beyond the base salary, there are so many other financial incentives to continue to be featured on the show - all aside from the fame whore narcissism of course.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Maybe Tamra really was offered $200,000 for 3 episodes, so that Bravo could wrap up her story?  I think that's a lot of money, over $66,000/episode, but if she had agreed to it, we could have seen a nice little Tamra story.  This way, Tamra can "win" by putting out whatever she wants to on IG to tell her story the way she wants to.

Either way, she's trashy and a slime ball, so I won't miss her.

Re:  Gretchen's IG followers.  You know, she probably has just gained followers over the years who never took the time to unfollow her.  I've cleaned up my own IG recently and realized that I only wanted to follow a person for a few months, but years later, they are still there.  I bet over half skip right through her stories.

• Love 7

Ryan Vieth - Tamra's spawn gave some kind of instagram interview to his "fans" and evidently someone was paying him for his appearances. I thought they only paid the housewives but maybe there were special deals for adult children.

Who knew that he had fans?

https://realityblurb.com/2020/02/02/rhocs-ryan-vieth-shares-surprising-update-on-his-relationship-with-simon-barney-reacts-to-mom-tamra-judges-exit-from-the-show/

As for Tamra’s exit from RHOC, Ryan explained why he is happy about Tamra’s decision before admitting to having suspicions about the show’s potentially impending cancelation.

After being asked about his mom’s most iconic moment, Ryan said he hasn’t watched the show in years.

“To be honest I haven’t watched a single episode in many many years. It was never really my thing, I just liked the easy money,” he shared.

Then, he spoke of his mother’s future without the show and the show’s future without his mother.

“I’m glad it’s done and over with. And from what I hear my mom is on to bigger and better things. The show is very toxic and I don’t see it lasting very much longer,” he shared.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, amarante said:

https://realityblurb.com/2020/02/02/rhocs-ryan-vieth-shares-surprising-update-on-his-relationship-with-simon-barney-reacts-to-mom-tamra-judges-exit-from-the-show/

“To be honest I haven’t watched a single episode in many many years. It was never really my thing, I just liked the easy money,” he shared.

Then, he spoke of his mother’s future without the show and the show’s future without his mother.

“I’m glad it’s done and over with. And from what I hear my mom is on to bigger and better things. The show is very toxic and I don’t see it lasting very much longer,” he shared.

F*ck Trailer Park Tammy for foisting this piece of shit on us. What an entitled shit.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 15
On 1/31/2020 at 8:16 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

As her involvement with a television show goes, so goes her IG marketability.  Unless she somehow figures out a way to remain in front of the masses, people will no longer continue to pay her to rep/influence/promote, in my opinion.  She should bone up for that RE license renewal.

Nope. That’s the beauty of social media. A nobody can become a somebody. All Tamra has to do is keep her subs engaged. Gretchen hasn’t been on in years, and she’s doing fine. 
Im thrilled to hear Bravo isn’t done with her. Love her or hate her, Tamra always comes out on top. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Nope. That’s the beauty of social media. A nobody can become a somebody. All Tamra has to do is keep her subs engaged. Gretchen hasn’t been on in years, and she’s doing fine. 
Im thrilled to hear Bravo isn’t done with her. Love her or hate her, Tamra always comes out on top. 

You may be right.  We'll see.

1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Gretchen's home is in foreclosure.  She's not doing fine.  She wants back on that show bad.

Anyone who loses a million dollar a year job, with no skills except "personal trainer" will end up on the bottom pretty quickly.

People only follow her on insta for behind the scenes RHOC stuff. 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 2/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, Sterling said:

we could have seen a nice little Tamra story.  This way, Tamra can "win" by putting out whatever she wants to on IG to tell her story the way she wants to.

No disrespect intended regarding your bolded quoted words, but what exactly would a "nice little Tamra" story be? 

No doubt Tamra has some kind of revenge plan up her sleeve but I'm glad she's gone. At least for now.....

• Love 5
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Gretchen's home is in foreclosure.  She's not doing fine.  She wants back on that show bad.

Anyone who loses a million dollar a year job, with no skills except "personal trainer" will end up on the bottom pretty quickly.

People only follow her on insta for behind the scenes RHOC stuff. 

Doesn’t mean she isn’t making money. She is. People follow her on Instagram because her posts are very visually appealing. She’s a new mother which helps. 

I always laugh when people call Tamra stupid. She’s super smart. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Doesn’t mean she isn’t making money. She is. People follow her on Instagram because her posts are very visually appealing. She’s a new mother which helps. 

Gretchen isn’t making national tv money.  Her home is worth like 500,000 and she can’t make payments.  

Tamra is a fucking idiot.  

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Tamra is cunning and “street” smart. She knows what she needs to do to survive. She’s not smart in other ways, though. MO, of course.

• Love 7

Yet somehow people like Gretchen and Slade slither on with no visible means of support. They are still in the house so presumably the $25,000 they owed was paid. They were able to afford fertility treatments which are out of reach for many people who actually "work" for a living. She was gifted with a "push present" which was theoretically worth $10,000 - could be fake - who knows.

I find it astounding that anyone actually has enough interest in ANY of these dolts to actively follow them in any way - and that includes people like the Kardashians as well as obscure leeches like the Rossi's. However people evidently do and that translates into income and promotional goodies for them in some way. If there is anything of interest in their lives - even the occasional interesting thing on SM like the Twitter interchange between Emily and VIcki - it becomes part of the wider internet news exchange anyway.

Rossi's baby shower was completely comped by various vendors as each vendor was spelled out in various ways on her social media platforms.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Gretchen isn’t making national tv money.  Her home is worth like 500,000 and she can’t make payments.  

Tamra is a fucking idiot.  

I don't think Tamra is a fucking idiot but I do believe she's a fucking asshole.

Tamra's always been great at playing the HW politics game. She is certainly handling her boot 10000% better than Vicki.

Her clap back at Wendy was to say to add a zero to the number quoted which was 20K. However, I don't believe Wendy was wrong and put the zero at the front of that still makes it 20K. I do not believe that Tamra was offered 200K - because she would have taken it. 20K she would turn down.

She's going to bide her time and hope they do ask her back for the following season at a higher salary even if it is as a Friend Of. This is why she will keep in touch and remain on pretend friendly terms with Shannon. Shannon is her way back on. She can't stand Shannon.

Those Instagram coins are going to start to dry up if she doesn't eventually take on at least a Friend Of role on HW. She can hold out for a year. Her CBD business is going into the toilet without the HW platform/and or Orange to promote to her crap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Tamra is a fucking idiot but I do believe she's a fucking asshole.

Tamra's always been great at playing the HW politics game. She is certainly handling her boot 10000% better than Vicki.

Her clap back at Wendy was to say to add a zero to the number quoted which was 20K. However, I don't believe Wendy was wrong and put the zero at the front of that still makes it 20K. I do not believe that Tamra was offered 200K - because she would have taken it. 20K she would turn down.

She's going to bide her time and hope they do ask her back for the following season at a higher salary even if it is as a Friend Of. This is why she will keep in touch and remain on pretend friendly terms with Shannon. Shannon is her way back on. She can't stand Shannon.

Those Instagram coins are going to start to dry up if she doesn't eventually take on at least a Friend Of role on HW. She can hold out for a year. Her CBD business is going into the toilet without the HW platform/and or Orange to promote to her crap.

Why do you say she can’t stand Shannon? They’re best friends. Shannon called Tamra and confided in her during Shannon’s divorce and rocky marriage.

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yeah and I think she knows all of this.  She said on Heather Dubrow's podcast (I mentioned this somewhere else, I think) that she always freaks out right before the letters come out, and she worries that they don't bring her back. She said it makes her nervous, and wonder what she will do.  She knows she can't make that kind of money anywhere else.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah and I think she knows all of this.  She said on Heather Dubrow's podcast (I mentioned this somewhere else, I think) that she always freaks out right before the letters come out, and she worries that they don't bring her back. She said it makes her nervous, and wonder what she will do.  She knows she can't make that kind of money anywhere else.

Exactly!

She is playing the game right. In a way, I think she is coming out with this how much she was offered as a friend of - for the publicity - to keep her name out there and at the same time promote her CBD.

The way she is playing nice with both Andy and Shannon - is for at least the invites and payed appearance fees for things like the HW tours and the next BravoCon.

I also picture her praying to the Sigil of Baphomet. Centered are 9 smashed lemons - and her wish is that next season sucks ass. This way - she might get asked back F/T

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Tamra is cunning and “street” smart. She knows what she needs to do to survive. She’s not smart in other ways, though. MO, of course.

I'd like to add that a chicken with its head cut off would look like a Mensa candidate with most of this cast, so it's perspective as well.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Haven't watched RHOC in years. Catch me up: I thought Gretchen's pretty little house was purchased for her by her late sugar daddy. Did she sell it and move into another home with Slade?

Or perhaps she remained in the original home but borrowed against it heavily?