Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

How’s lazyass entitled Ryan gonna make money now without the show. I guess Tamra could give him a “job” washing towels at Cut fitness but  all know how that turned out last time. Ryan is bitter and is demanding reparations from Tamra for being a shitty mother but when is enough enough? That debt will never be canceled. 

Word to Ryan: she’s a shit mom to all her kids. You’re not special. 

• Love 10
On 2/6/2020 at 7:22 AM, pasdetrois said:

Haven't watched RHOC in years. Catch me up: I thought Gretchen's pretty little house was purchased for her by her late sugar daddy. Did she sell it and move into another home with Slade?

Or perhaps she remained in the original home but borrowed against it heavily?

I believe that is what happened.  I don't think she ever sold her original house, I think they still live there.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, FortKnox said:

Well, on one hand I don't like him but on the other hand he cares for horses, (I am a horse person), but on that other, other hand...there are a lot of sketchy people that are in the horse racing, breeding industry that do not do right by their horses so I guess I am torn with my opinion about Ryan. One last hand, he is employed so that is a good thing since Tamra will not be getting anymore Bravo money she would not be able to support Ryan in the style in which he had become accustomed to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/5/2020 at 1:12 AM, heatherchandler said:

Gretchen isn’t making national tv money.  Her home is worth like 500,000 and she can’t make payments.  

Tamra is a fucking idiot.  

Gretchen is making 25k plus per sponsored ad. Let’s assume she does 10 sponsored ads per year. I’m not making 250k.

Tamra ran 10 plus seasons, including the televised wedding she was paid for. Towards the end she was making seven figures. She invested in a business that’s still going after six years. She’s also making money on SM, probably more than Gretchen. Gretchen has been making money on SM for years after leaving the Housewives. Hell, Vicki is making bucks on SM.

Most people don’t make it ten years in one job in this new economy. Long term employees are the past now, except for a few sectors.
Id love to be as stupid as Tamra. give me street smart any day over a degree. I think she was careful with her money. She got caught up in the financial meltdown and ended up better than where she was before. A lot of people were broken by it. Tamra will always be able to stay a step ahead of the game. I call her ability to not just survive but thrive smart. Plus, Eddie can go back to working in an office for extra income. He’s not Slade. 

sorry kids. We are not done with Tamra. She’s coming back. I think she’s getting a spin-off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, NewGranny said:

I just read that Simon has stage 3 throat cancer. 

Tamra's reaction to the news was "I don't want to have to take my kids to their father's funeral".  It's all about Tamra. Maybe she can get back on RHOC with this new storyline. Evil bitch.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, NewGranny said:

I just read that Simon has stage 3 throat cancer. 

That is so sad.   Despite the relationship with Tamra, I always felt Simon had good intentions and was a good father.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Jextella said:

That is so sad.   Despite the relationship with Tamra, I always felt David had good intentions and was a good father.

It's Simon who is Tamra's ex. David is Shannon's ex. But David and Simon do kind of resemble each other.

I wonder if Simon was a smoker? I know people who never smoked can get lung cancer, but I'd still like to know.

38 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

It's Simon who is Tamra's ex. David is Shannon's ex. But David and Simon do kind of resemble each other.

I wonder if Simon was a smoker? I know people who never smoked can get lung cancer, but I'd still like to know.

Throat cancer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

He mentioned how much stress he's been under over the years.  We're seeing more throat cancer nowadays due to assorted reasons.  One can be attributed to acid reflux, which sometimes turns into Barrett's Esophagus - which can lead to cancer.  Whatever the reason, I sure do feel bad for him.  Any treatment and/or disease that affects your swallowing is tough.

As I've said many times before, I never thought Simon was as bad as Tamra made him out to be.   I'm glad that they all have reconciled.  I hate that it took this diagnosis to bring that about though.  I wish him well during this difficult time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 2/18/2020 at 6:16 PM, chenoa333 said:

Post corrected.  I know the difference.  I was going to add a blurb about David because unlike Simon, I don't think he is the best father and doesn't always have the best intentions.  

I'd be curious to know if Simon smoked as well.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2

HPV accounts for 70% of oropharyngeal throat cancer.

Gardasil can prevent this.  

I know a lot of parents who refuse to give their teens this vaccination (apparently this is most effective at an early teen age). I hope they reconsider.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Gardasil can prevent this.  

I know a lot of parents who refuse to give their teens this vaccination (apparently this is most effective at an early teen age). I hope they reconsider.  

I know a fellow, about 52-55 yrs old who battled throat/neck cancer due to HPV.  He's long-time married with two grown children.  He too wishes he would have had access to that vax.

He's in remission, but knows that could change at any time.

I knew a guy who had esophageal cancer but had no preconditions for the disease.  I think that he did eat a bit of spicy food, and although his oncologist couldn't say that was the cause, he did mention that he warns people to be careful about eating so much spicy foods.  It was something they were looking into since they're seeing a rise in throat/esophageal cancer, especially among people who, by all accounts, shouldn't have it.  

• Useful 1
On 2/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Damn. Simon is a very hot looking guy! I always found him attractive but that Instagram photo is physical perfection!

He made it out alive after being married to Tamra, so I have high hopes he'll get through this also.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Damn. Simon is a very hot looking guy! I always found him attractive but that Instagram photo is physical perfection!

He made it out alive after being married to Tamra, so I have high hopes he'll get through this also.

I do not disagree.  He somehow looks younger here than I remember him being on the show, and wasn't that at least 5-6 years ago?  I was trying to figure out if it was filtered or edited.  Either way, he is a nice looking man.

• Love 4
On 2/20/2020 at 1:56 PM, ChitChat said:

I knew a guy who had esophageal cancer but had no preconditions for the disease.  I think that he did eat a bit of spicy food, and although his oncologist couldn't say that was the cause, he did mention that he warns people to be careful about eating so much spicy foods.  It was something they were looking into since they're seeing a rise in throat/esophageal cancer, especially among people who, by all accounts, shouldn't have it.  

Eating spicy foods can cause this???  That is nearly all I eat it seems.  YIKES!

• Love 1

According to People Magazine, Tamra sold her house for $200,000.00 more than she paid for it. And she is going into the house flipping business.

Apparently, the news of her ex husbands cancer diagnosis has made her rethink things and she isn't interested in being a part of RHOC anymore (I'm not quoting her, just summarizing). 

If she is really serious about what she said, then I can probably start to like her again. Only time will tell.

Edited by chenoa333
13 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Eating spicy foods can cause this???  That is nearly all I eat it seems.  YIKES!

I didn't mean to imply that it is the cause, but rather the guy I was referring to (a dental patient of mine) was talking about it, and his doctor was just trying to look for common denominators amongst people who had esophageal cancer but didn't smoke or have any of the typical reasons one would assume to be the cause.  The doctor was just pointing out how spicy foods can affect the tissue negatively in the esophagus, which can lead to more serious issues.  Of course not everybody has a problem with spicy foods!  I have noticed though that some chefs have a heavy hand on the black pepper when they're seasoning foods.  I live life on the bland side because I can't handle spices; black pepper specifically.   Acid reflux does your esophagus no favors either.  😞    

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I didn't mean to imply that it is the cause, but rather the guy I was referring to (a dental patient of mine) was talking about it, and his doctor was just trying to look for common denominators amongst people who had esophageal cancer but didn't smoke or have any of the typical reasons one would assume to be the cause.  The doctor was just pointing out how spicy foods can affect the tissue negatively in the esophagus, which can lead to more serious issues.  Of course not everybody has a problem with spicy foods!  I have noticed though that some chefs have a heavy hand on the black pepper when they're seasoning foods.  I live life on the bland side because I can't handle spices; black pepper specifically.   Acid reflux does your esophagus no favors either.  😞    

PHEW!  Thank you for explaining further.  I was going to have to rethink my food choices!

From Showbiz Cheatsheet:

"RHOC': Tamra Judge Confirms Andy Cohen Is Asking Her Back for Season 16.

February 22, 2020

Tamra Judge from The Real Housewives of Orange County recently revealed the reason behind her exit. The reality star had been with the show for 12 seasons and walked away from returning in season 15 after she was demoted to a friend role. After declining filming three episodes for the new season, Judge is confirming Andy Cohen is telling her she will be back for season 16."

So....I think most of us knew this would happen. I just didn't think it would be so soon. If it's at all true. But it probably is.

She'll be a very busy woman with filming RHOC, flipping houses, CBD oil business, Cut Fitness, promotional obligations for RHOC, caring for Eddie and her baby boy Ryan, staying involved in her ex husbands health issues. 

Seriously though.. I'm sure she's coming back because she needs the money. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Seriously though.. I'm sure she's coming back because she needs the money. 

Playing the role of concerned/caring/doting/empathetic ex-wife: Tamra Judge!   I hope that Simon is on board with how she's probably going to exploit his medical issues.  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Playing the role of concerned/caring/doting/empathetic ex-wife: Tamra Judge!   I hope that Simon is on board with how she's probably going to exploit his medical issues.  

I was thinking the same thing. But Simon has been adamant that his (under age) kids he had with Tamra will not be filmed for Bravo.

I doubt he wants his cancer to be a part of Tamra's storyline, I don't know if he can legally stop her from talking about it. Because she will.

She will become the new Meghan "my husband's ex had cancer and I'm here by her side all the way".

Tamra plays dirty. At any cost, to anyone. She sold her skanky soul to the Bravo devil many years ago. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

https://radaronline.com/photos/tamra-judge-sells-2-million-house-amid-rhoc-exit/

I called it...Tamra is out of that house that was never hers. Since she retained her real estate license the company will give her a nice commission check for the sale.

As for Tamra saying she'll be back for season 16 - I can see maybe as a more active Friend Of role - but getting her orange back - I doubt it.

Is there a link showing where Tamra says she'll be back for Season 16?

6 hours ago, Jextella said:

Is there a link showing where Tamra says she'll be back for Season 16?

Sorry I don't know how to post the link but if you Google:" Showbiz Cheat sheet Tamra" it brings up the article. Don't know how credible the info is, but that's where I saw it and then posted on here.

6 hours ago, Jextella said:

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1

Why is Tamra putting herself front and center regarding her ex-husband's cancer diagnosis, as if it is something she needs to be intimately involved in?  He has a fiancee that he's been with for 9 years, and Tamra hasn't had any kind of relationship with him since their divorce.  She definitely needs to be there for their minor daughter, but beyond that, there's really nothing she needs to do.  

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
fiancee has two e's
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Why is Tamra putting herself front and center regarding her ex-husband's cancer diagnosis, as if it is something she needs to be intimately involved in?  He has a fiance that he's been with for 9 years, and Tamra hasn't had any kind of relationship with him since their divorce.  She definitely needs to be there for their minor daughter, but beyond that, there's really nothing she needs to do.  

Can I get an Amen from the choir?! I think we know what she's up to. 

I hope Simon doesn't let his guard down with this attention whore. Sometimes when one is dealing with the possibility of their life ending sooner than it should, they make the wrong decisions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Why is Tamra putting herself front and center regarding her ex-husband's cancer diagnosis, as if it is something she needs to be intimately involved in?

Because it's her M.O.  She probably thinks that she can get away with anything on the show now, because who is going to dare challenge or insult her because of what she is dealing with?  We will see the fake tears and pleas for sympathy.  It'll be all about her.  Poor Simon.  He doesn't need her shit to deal with too.  He might want to guard his medical information because Tamra will probably be a walking HIPAA violation.  

• Love 7

Wow, all these years she has talked such shit about Simon on camera. Now she's so upset. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She should by all means comfort her kids but that's it. Stop talking about the ex.  He has a new life and a solid relationship with someone else. 

She can't keep her stories straight. First, she said she was fired. Then she said she quit. Then she said she cried for a week, then she was going to flip houses,  now (as of today) she is saying Andy told her not to accept any offers until she talks to him first because he has something in mind for her (she said this on Jeff Lewis' radio show). I do not believe that for ONE SECOND! She also said she was going to quit the show when she first learned about Simon's cancer diagnosis because she was so devastated. She knew about it at the reunion which is why she was so quiet. Now she sold her house for a hefty profit because someone just happened to want to buy it without it even being on the market for sale. BULLSHIT! What's so special about that house above any other Coto house in the neighborhood that a buyer shows up out of nowhere offering  $200K over what she paid for her house? LIES!!! She just won't go away. Tamra must stay in the spotlight. Even Vicki is handling the departure with more grace than this piece of trash.

Phew! I feel better getting all that Tamra hate off my chest! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow, all these years she has talked such shit about Simon on camera. Now she's so upset. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She should by all means comfort her kids but that's it. Stop talking about the ex.

Yea, she has and she is full of crap. From something posted on here, I thought that Eddie had cancer. The poster was posting either an Instagram post or a misleading headline.

All of the sudden she cares about Simon because she now has a story line. Man, she is awful.

Well, I bet Simon’s new fiancée didn’t expect that. Will she stick with him?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow, all these years she has talked such shit about Simon on camera. Now she's so upset. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Especially since she immediately sold a story about Simon's diagnosis to People.com for clickbait "Link in Bio"

14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow, all these years she has talked such shit about Simon on camera. Now she's so upset. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She should by all means comfort her kids but that's it. Stop talking about the ex.  He has a new life and a solid relationship with someone else. 

She can't keep her stories straight. First, she said she was fired. Then she said she quit. Then she said she cried for a week, then she was going to flip houses,  now (as of today) she is saying Andy told her not to accept any offers until she talks to him first because he has something in mind for her (she said this on Jeff Lewis' radio show). I do not believe that for ONE SECOND! She also said she was going to quit the show when she first learned about Simon's cancer diagnosis because she was so devastated. She knew about it at the reunion which is why she was so quiet. Now she sold her house for a hefty profit because someone just happened to want to buy it without it even being on the market for sale. BULLSHIT! What's so special about that house above any other Coto house in the neighborhood that a buyer shows up out of nowhere offering  $200K over what she paid for her house? LIES!!! She just won't go away. Tamra must stay in the spotlight. Even Vicki is handling the departure with more grace than this piece of trash.

Phew! I feel better getting all that Tamra hate off my chest! 

THE LIES THE LIES THE LIES!!!!  All she does is lie, she doesn't even know how to tell the truth.  I hate her so much.

Her quote about "all I could think of was, I don't want to have to take my kids to their dad's funeral!"  OMG she doesn't care at ALL about her kids, or their feelings - she has proven that time and again.

I do not want her back at all!  I just put the show back on my dvr, now I have to remove it again?

• Love 7

Ohhhhh Andy Cohen, what are ya smoking or drinking? She said she wanted to quit, now she's ok to come back in some form, in some season? Maybe they will give her a one shot appearance like Alexis Bellino did this past season? If he wouldn't take Jill Zarin back, why would he want Tamra back? He was always so easy on her. I don't get it. 

Now Tamrat says on IG that they are moving back in to Eddies old house in Ladera Ranch. The one she remodeled when she moved in with him. I thought they sold that house when she moved in to the one she purchased and only lived in a short while before she purchased this one she just supposedly sold..... That's quite a step down from Miss Country Club Coto! She is so shady! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5