Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I meant conservative in that they would be one of the last to return.  I can see how you would misinterpret though, lol.  'California' and 'conservative' should never be used in the same sentence.

Oh yeah, there's a word for what you described,  but I'm drawing a blank.

(edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 9:44 AM, Ubiquitous said:

You forgot to include Gretchen and Slim Smiley.

BTW, did you misspell Jeana's name? I thought they divorced some time ago.

Haha...never even realized that there were two Jeana/Gina Matt combos but no I didn't mean Jeana Keough and her ex-husband Matt.

I was talking about DUI Gina who was divorcing Matt (he was never on the show) - pic of her below

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlCgGzh3_5K0sWqyojrWC

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Haha...never even realized that there were two Jeana/Gina Matt combos but no I didn't mean Jeana Keough and her ex-husband Matt.

I was talking about DUI Gina who was divorcing Matt (he was never on the show) - pic of her below

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlCgGzh3_5K0sWqyojrWC

LOL! I haven't watched this show since Heather left. Wait, maybe I watched it once afterward but not to completion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Ryan is a piece of shit racist. I don’t want to see him on this show ever again. 

Exactly. It’s not immaturity, it’s vile toxic racism coming from an adult. 

• Love 8

Just watched clips of Tamra's son Spencer when he was talking to Ryan on the show - wow.  Those poor kids.  I hadn't kept up with the show to see him since he was a tiny kid. 

• Love 3

I just watched Season 1 of The Politician on Netflix and I'd swear Jessica Lange was totally doing her version of an older Tammy Sue in her character!!  That was hysterical🤣 The hair, the accent, the over theatrical makeup and clothes!  Perfect.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tamra was never a great friend to Shannon.  She said and did things behind her back.  They were work friends who no longer work together.  I don't blame Shannon if she distances herself from Tamra.

• Love 16

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://people.com/home/tamra-judge-returning-to-real-estate-landed-new-agent-job-in-orange-county/%3Famp%3Dtrue&ved=2ahUKEwj0x_e-saLrAhWxoFsKHT3_B-8QFjAUegQIAxAL&usg=AOvVaw2_JVCGnQoDEq2taCbaFcPW&ampcf=1

Anyway else think Tamra is going to try to get a job on Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles? The real estate company T works for is the same agency that Tracy from MDL LA worked at.

I wonder what happened to Tamra's CBD business which she claimed was making $500,000.00 a year. And her reality show with Vicki that was allegedly "in the works"? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2020 at 7:57 AM, chenoa333 said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://people.com/home/tamra-judge-returning-to-real-estate-landed-new-agent-job-in-orange-county/%3Famp%3Dtrue&ved=2ahUKEwj0x_e-saLrAhWxoFsKHT3_B-8QFjAUegQIAxAL&usg=AOvVaw2_JVCGnQoDEq2taCbaFcPW&ampcf=1

Anyway else think Tamra is going to try to get a job on Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles? The real estate company T works for is the same agency that Tracy from MDL LA worked at.

I wonder what happened to Tamra's CBD business which she claimed was making $500,000.00 a year. And her reality show with Vicki that was allegedly "in the works"? 

I wouldn't mind seeing Tamra on MDLLA for a season or two. She isn't less likable than Josh Altman or more uppity than Tracy Tutor. Where would she find her fake clients though?

• Love 2
On 9/5/2020 at 4:00 AM, ErikaOnline said:

Tamra was a good friend to Shannon. Shannon has been rich and spoiled her entire life. It’s always about her and if it isn’t about her she doesn’t like it. 

Tamra constantly talked shut about Shannon and stabbed her in the back at every opportunity.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, ErikaOnline said:

How was Shannon such a good friend to Tamra? 

Didn’t say she was they both suck but Shannon frequently defended Tamra when other people were talking about her behind her back and didn’t talk shit about her whereas Tamra frequently did both.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Didn’t say she was they both suck but Shannon frequently defended Tamra when other people were talking about her behind her back and didn’t talk shit about her whereas Tamra frequently did both.

Well Shannon seems like a lot. All of those phone calls to Tamra at all of those odd times of the night hmmm. 

I don't know..I would have been interested in seeing how Tamra would have dealt with covid..since she owns. Gym, etc.

I am interested to see Shannon with her new bf....will Shannon have learned from her marriage to David?  Does he treat her better than David did?  And seeing how her 3 daughters react to their mom's eccentric tendencies.

Any pic I see of Kelly and her fiance together gives me the creeps.  Something sleazy about him..imho

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

seeing how Tamra would have dealt with covid..since she owns. Gym, etc.

The gym was basically closed pre-Covid because it’s hours were basically non-existent so there wouldn’t have been much of difference.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 9/5/2020 at 6:00 AM, ErikaOnline said:

Tamra was a good friend to Shannon. Shannon has been rich and spoiled her entire life. It’s always about her and if it isn’t about her she doesn’t like it. 

Whaattt?? She was a lying asshole!  I was reminded of how much I hate Tamra just today when a rerun was on- when she told Heather about David moving out and pretended she didn’t, and Heather threw Shannon out!  
How about when she was gaslighting Shannon and telling everyone she needed help at the party at Lizzie’s.  So many f-ed up back-stabbing.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:10 PM, Jextella said:

I would definately watch a show of Vicki and Tamra, or Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon. With people living longer, there might be a home for a concept like this. They aren't yet the Golden Girls and have a few more years in them.

Vicki and Tamra aren’t fit to lick the boots of the Golden Girls!  You bite your tongue.

5 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I don't know..I would have been interested in seeing how Tamra would have dealt with covid..since she owns. Gym, etc.

Hoping her gym goes under and she ends up back in the Ladera ranch townhouse.  I loathe her, she’s disgusting and deserves misery.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Whaattt?? She was a lying asshole!  I was reminded of how much I hate Tamra just today when a rerun was on- when she told Heather about David moving out and pretended she didn’t, and Heather threw Shannon out!  
How about when she was gaslighting Shannon and telling everyone she needed help at the party at Lizzie’s.  So many f-ed up back-stabbing.

Vicki and Tamra aren’t fit to lick the boots of the Golden Girls!  You bite your tongue.

Hoping her gym goes under and she ends up back in the Ladera ranch townhouse.  I loathe her, she’s disgusting and deserves misery.

How can a grown woman gaslight another grown woman?? Is Shannon a young child  lol. Her and Tamra were just friends not dating,she wasn’t Shannon’s terrible husband David haha. Everyone loves to make Shannon out to be some type of victim when she isn’t at all. 

51 minutes ago, ErikaOnline said:

How can a grown woman gaslight another grown woman?? Is Shannon a young child  lol. Her and Tamra were just friends not dating,she wasn’t Shannon’s terrible husband David haha. Everyone loves to make Shannon out to be some type of victim when she isn’t at all. 

You don't have to be in a couple to gaslight, even friends can mess with someone and make them think they are going crazy.  Tamra was telling Shannon one thing (lies) while telling Heather, and others something else.  She was pretending to be on Shannon's side, and saying "Heather is spreading rumors, etc." while telling Heather, "Shannon is crazy, she thinks you are spreading rumors, she needs to get help!" and telling the other ladies "Shannon is acting crazy, blaming Heather for everything." That is like the definition of gaslighting.

If I was Shannon, and my "good friend" Tamra was telling me something, I would believe her.  She didn't know that Tamra is a snake.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

You don't have to be in a couple to gaslight, even friends can mess with someone and make them think they are going crazy.  Tamra was telling Shannon one thing (lies) while telling Heather, and others something else.  She was pretending to be on Shannon's side, and saying "Heather is spreading rumors, etc." while telling Heather, "Shannon is crazy, she thinks you are spreading rumors, she needs to get help!" and telling the other ladies "Shannon is acting crazy, blaming Heather for everything." That is like the definition of gaslighting.

If I was Shannon, and my "good friend" Tamra was telling me something, I would believe her.  She didn't know that Tamra is a snake.  

Maybe Shannon shouldn’t be on reality tv. She is too sensitive. She should probably return to her spoiled pampered life off the tv screen. 

Edited by ErikaOnline
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I was watching that rerun yesterday as well!  Tamra totally torpedoed Lizzie's dinner party by first taking Shannon aside and saying "you know, you have it wrong, I never said that Terry Dubrow was going to take you down....."

And THEN, to bring it up to the Dubrows at dinner and act all innocent when the argument starts.  Shannon saying that as far as she was concerned it was laid  to rest and then blaming Terry and Heather for bringing it up.  And Tamra just sits there trying to look like the peacemaking party.  She IS a snake.

And frankly, Shannon DOES yell at people.  I remember when someone made a snide remark about her "plate" at a restaurant (Kelly?) and she went off the deep end.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

Maybe Shannon shouldn’t be on reality tv. She is too sensitive. She should probably return to her spoiled pampered life off the tv screen. 

I would also be sensitive if my "friend" was lying to me and about me to my friends AND the viewing audience.

41 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I was watching that rerun yesterday as well!  Tamra totally torpedoed Lizzie's dinner party by first taking Shannon aside and saying "you know, you have it wrong, I never said that Terry Dubrow was going to take you down....."

I had to turn the show off yesterday, I was getting so annoyed with Tamra.  Then I remembered that she is not on this season and I was like OMG yayyy I can watch it!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 9/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, ErikaOnline said:

She’s going to be unbearable without Tamra or the Ick to absorb some of her neurotic energy. Add the broke ass one with the dowagers hump, that howler monkey kelly, and the frowning one with the butt mouth, and it all adds up to a big mess of suck. Tamra brought tension and energy. These heauxs should be working at Red Robin. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/17/2020 at 9:57 AM, chenoa333 said:

What happened to her gym? Is her son, Ryan, still folding towels there? 

• LOL 7
13 minutes ago, Ubiquit0us said:

What happened to her gym? Is her son, Ryan, still folding towels there? 

Hmm...just a guess, but I don’t think she can afford that big new house anymore. Any day I’m expecting the “We have an empty nest and are downsizing” excuse for trading it in on a smaller less expensive one. I don’t believe any CBD business is raking in half a million unless they are the manufacturer. They were selling of weights and gym equipment earlier in the pandemic. People aren’t using gyms as freely as they were; not that I believe they ever had a full gym and were making bank. Ryan will always have a hand on one of his mother’s apron strings. He is not set up to earn his own way in life, and seems to have very little motivation to do so. It’s a shame because he is a parent now. Not only does he need to support his family, he needs to lead by example on how to be a contributing member of society. A skill I do not think he possesses. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

I hope so haha

I do too. At least she has energy. The rest of them are so dull. They keep bringing her name up, and in the on demand episodes for this season on Direct TV, they wedged in Tamra and Eddie’s wedding. 

• Love 1

The cancer scammer narcissist needs to be wiped off the face of television forever, but Tamra can go pound sand right along with her. My tolerance of her only lasted as long as her icing out of the cancer scammer.

Unfortunately, she's inserted herself into so much drama (gossiping to everyone while ignoring her former BFF Shannon) that it'll be hard for Bravo to resist calling her back.

• Love 4
On 4/8/2021 at 9:31 PM, NihadsWife said:

I wonder how Tamra and her daughter's relationship is. I think I read a few months ago they reconciled when Tamra found out about Simon's cancer. But I'm not sure.

I'm not sure either. Tamra getting demoted/fired is the best thing that could happen for her relationship with Sidney, but Tamra's too desperate to get back onto the show to care.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Tamra  was on Inside Edition with Eddie tonight talking about having her implants removed.  She says she did it for health reasons and is very pleased and better.  Her doctor said the surgery took 3 hours.  I can’t figure that one out.   

• Useful 2
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tamra  was on Inside Edition with Eddie tonight talking about having her implants removed.  She says she did it for health reasons and is very pleased and better.  Her doctor said the surgery took 3 hours.  I can’t figure that one out.   

Didn’t she do that before and then got them again?

• Love 5

I was never a big Tamra fan.  I sort of forgot that she’s no longer on the show.  I stopped Orange County a while ago.  In fact, I’ve sort of stopped watching all the HW shows. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1