Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I’ve seen Shannon at Braunwyn’s new house. BW may have done a video that she was on during that visit.  They are good friends.  

If that's true, then I will definitely not be watching. Never liked Shannon and don't care for Braunwyn. Sometimes things just run their course. This show is one of those things. No new blood or bringing back old blood is going to save it. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I hope Gina goes next.

I think she's out and if she in any way gets a "friend of status" it will be lkmited - kind of like Adrienne Maloof appearing that one time to perform "magic"

Bravo loves messiness - divorce, cheating, drunken behavior, tax evasion, jail time.

What Bravo does NOT like is being dragged into a lawsuit or Bravo information being leaked out to the public.

I think Gina is out because of how her salary was revealed. I also think her salary is higher than that and she lied to the court, she also didn't include the revenue streams she got with her HW status. Bravo doesn't want that info coming out.

Matt is not going to sign the release to allow his kids to be filmed.

Not sure what the status is of her custody case  - but let's say it's 70/30 - she has them 70% of the time and Matt has them 30% of the time. Bravo is not going to shell out the money for a babysitter/nanny for her. She also lost her license for a year. Bravo is not going to shell out the money to Uber her around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I'm not going to create a poll but would love some feedback

Which couple do you predict will first to be on Couples Therapy (I think this is the name of the show, it was the one where Kim Richards was on recently)?

Vicki/Steve

Tamra/Eddie

Gina/Matt

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes! And what's happened to Adrienne Maloof's face is called "black magic"

This is a little off tangent - but have you ever heard of ham in a can?

canned-ham.jpg

Comes with a key and then to open the can, you stick the key in the slot and keep turning - it coils a layer of the tin and creates a lid you pull off.

With Adrienne Maloof and some other HW's such as Vicki who have had so many facial procedures - I always find myself looking at their ears. I'm looking for the slot (like an ear cuff) they use to tighten their faces. Adrienne needs to loosen hers up. One day it's gonna snap - an projectile ham gelatin is gonna go flying

• LOL 17
49 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I always find myself looking at their ears

I hate ears. Most people have bizarre looking ears. Maloof has ugly ears and so does Terry Dubrow. And his actress wife Heather. All are housewives with ugly ears! 

So the canned ham opens like a can of sardines? I'd rather eat dirt mixed with water.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I hate ears. Most people have bizarre looking ears. Maloof has ugly ears and so does Terry Dubrow. And his actress wife Heather. All are housewives with ugly ears! 

So the canned ham opens like a can of sardines? I'd rather eat dirt mixed with water.

From what I've heard - at least from before when people have facelifts - they hide the stitching around the ears. Some stitching above the forehead - hence the suddenness of bangs on someone who recently had one

Canned ham - not sure why my mom used to get these as "gifts". It was DISGUSTING. When you open the can there is this gelatinous goo coating it - known as ham snot in my house growing up. Being that we didn't have a meat slicer - mom took out the knife. Try eating a ham sandwich - but picture 2 slices of bread with ham shaped like a slice of pie - Triple Gross!

Unlike Vicki and Adrienne - Tamra doesn't have that look yet. Hopefully with her off the show she won't be able to afford anymore procedures that will fuck up her face more.

I do think eventually Cut Fitness will be shut down because they can't afford the rent. That plus the DOB will shut them down for living in a commercial space.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do think eventually Cut Fitness will be shut down because they can't afford the rent. That plus the DOB will shut them down for living in a commercial space.

I don't see Cut Fitness lasting long either. Tamrat must be shittin' her designer jeans right now. She just lost her main (and probably her only) source of income to maintain everything she has acquired.....like a husband who has a serious heart condition, a loser son who is a barnacle, bottom feeder. The fancy cars/car insurance, her extensive wardrobe, make up artists, hair stylist, HOA fees, gardeners, housekeepers, property taxes, pool maintenance, dining out at nice restaurants, and most importantly.....tithing every year to that Christian Church she allegedly belongs to in Mission Viejo. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Which couple do you predict will first to be on Couples Therapy (I think this is the name of the show, it was the one where Kim Richards was on recently)?

Vicki/Steve

Tamra/Eddie

Gina/Matt

Responding seriously, it would be Tamra and Eddie because they need the money and both are invested in the fame whore aspect. 

Much as I despise VIcki, she does not need the money in the same way that Tamra does as I believe she is a shrewd business woman. Not that I would buy insurance or anything else from her. 

Matt is not going to agree to participate as I assume he wants to be able to get his work together. Nothing he has ever done indicates that he wants any kind of publicity. 

Edited by amarante
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't see Cut Fitness lasting long either. Tamrat must be shittin' her designer jeans right now. She just lost her main (and probably her only) source of income to maintain everything she has acquired.....like a husband who has a serious heart condition, a loser son who is a barnacle, bottom feeder. The fancy cars/car insurance, her extensive wardrobe, make up artists, hair stylist, HOA fees, gardeners, housekeepers, property taxes, pool maintenance, dining out at nice restaurants, and most importantly.....tithing every year to that Christian Church she allegedly belongs to in Mission Viejo. 

what about the Country Club membership? what a clown

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Called it. She dropped Shannon like a hot potato

Well if Shannon were smart (which she has yet to demonstrate thus far), she would rejoice. Hopefully Krazy Kelly will eat her alive this season and let the vultures get the rest. She made her bed with the two deplorables on the show and now she's alone. 

I"m taking Kelly's side and I honestly can't stand her but that's how much I hate the three dried up hags.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Out of Coto and back to the trailer park: https://www.newportdunes.com/accommodations/rv-park Hey, at least it's closer to the beach!

If she needs to shutter CUT Fitness, she might need to dust off her old skills: https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=strip+clubs&find_loc=Orange+County%2C+CA

Her momma's face ain't gonna maintain itself (probably requires more tune ups than a car) and daddy needs his heart meds due to the roid damage.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 5
23 minutes ago, DawnDavenport said:

Well if Shannon were smart (which she has yet to demonstrate thus far), she would rejoice. Hopefully Krazy Kelly will eat her alive this season and let the vultures get the rest. She made her bed with the two deplorables on the show now she's alone. 

Agreed 

• Love 5

Last couple of episodes before the reunion the other gals were beginning to get wise to her, how Tamrat was behind anyone's drama, conniving and manipulating.  It was just too short-lived and was barely a victory that she mostly shook off.  But at least the editors helped expose her some.

I'm glad she is off my screen.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, MajorNelson said:

Last couple of episodes before the reunion the other gals were beginning to get wise to her, how Tamrat was behind anyone's drama, conniving and manipulating.  It was just too short-lived and was barely a victory that she mostly shook off.  But at least the editors helped expose her some.

I'm glad she is off my screen.

She and her transphobic parasite son.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, amarante said:

Responding seriously, it would be Tamra and Eddie because they need the money and both are invested in the fame whore aspect. 

Much as I despise VIcki, she does not need the money in the same way that Tamra does as I believe she is a shrewd business woman. Not that I would buy insurance or anything else from her. 

Matt is not going to agree to participate as I assume he wants to be able to get his work together. Nothing he has ever done indicates that he wants any kind of publicity. 

Tamra recently mentioned the CBD business is doing so well that she no longer needs to participate on Housewives to keep afloat. Seems to me that she's happy to walk away.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
12 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Vicki/Steve

Tamra/Eddie

Gina/Matt

Gina is way too entrenched in her recent relationship.  Unless she and this new guy break up, I couldn’t see her doing a show with her ex. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ambers said:

Tamra recently mentioned the CBD business is doing so well that she no longer needs to participate on Housewives to keep afloat. Seems to me that she's happy to walk away.

And if you believe Tamra is happy to walk away from a $600,000 or more income stream because her CBD line is doing so well, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. 🙂

And that’s not factoring in the enormous promotional benefit as well as the fame addiction. 

I can’t think of any housewife who walked away willingly unless they really were wealthy which Tamra isn’t. 

Edited by amarante
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

Anyone here know about Tamra's "cbd" business? She launched it January 2019 - and yet I don't remember it being mentioned on the show this past season at all. There are pictures of her launch party - with the HW's in attendance - am I HIGH? Bwahahahaha

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/the-feast/tamra-eddie-jugde-cannabis-business-vena-wellness-heather-dubrow-podcast

From the article:

It was a health emergency with the family dog pushed them over the edge. "And then Bronx got cancer," Tamra explained. "Everybody was like, 'Give him CBD, give him CBD.' So we started giving him CBD. He's fine now. And then Eddie got sick with his heart condition. And so there was a lot of reasons why we got into it."

Is she pulling a line out of Vicki's playbook and implying this cured Bronx of cancer?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Anyone here know about Tamra's "cbd" business? She launched it January 2019 - and yet I don't remember it being mentioned on the show this past season at all. There are pictures of her launch party - with the HW's in attendance - am I HIGH? Bwahahahaha

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/the-feast/tamra-eddie-jugde-cannabis-business-vena-wellness-heather-dubrow-podcast

From the article:

It was a health emergency with the family dog pushed them over the edge. "And then Bronx got cancer," Tamra explained. "Everybody was like, 'Give him CBD, give him CBD.' So we started giving him CBD. He's fine now. And then Eddie got sick with his heart condition. And so there was a lot of reasons why we got into it."

Is she pulling a line out of Vicki's playbook and implying this cured Bronx of cancer?

Well don't think it is analogous to Vicki's cancer scam since Tamra isn't claiming that the profits from her company are going to a cancer charity.

However, it is completely in line with the purveyors of snake oil remedies that skirt the edges of the unregulated Wild West in terms of being able to make unsubstantiated medical claims for non-regulated pharmaceutical and supplement products.

I hold a California medical pot license to purchase 🙂 so I'm certainly not anti-weed or its derivatives but curing cancer is not one of its benefits. And even cardio would have a very attenuated relationship, if that, in terms of possibly making an case for easing stress and thus helping cardiac issues.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wasn't there a season one (or 2?) housewife who exited  gracefully due to cancer? She was kind of boring but she really did have cancer.

Kimberly Bryant was in the original cast, season one, with VG, Lauri, Jeanna, and Jo.  From what I remember, she was diagnosed with cancer and her family moved back to Chicago. It sounds like she left by choice.  

• Love 3
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Unlike Vicki and Adrienne - Tamra doesn't have that look yet. Hopefully with her off the show she won't be able to afford anymore procedures that will fuck up her face more.

I think Tamrat will be trying even harder to look younger, hotter. Hotter and younger than what? 

And seriously, just about EVERYONE in California is trying to jump on the CBD train. The supply is going to be bigger than the demand. 

From what I've learned (which doesn't make me an expert) you need to be very knowledgeable about cannibas, THC, Cannibas oil. It's not something you can just jump into and become successful at in a business perspective. Now that pot is legal in California, so many people think they are going to become rich in no time. What they don't realize is that the government wants a piece of the "pot pie". So it costs some big bucks to go into the cannibas business. 

I'd be very surprised if Tamrat became even marginally lucrative from this. She'll never make as much money as she did on RHOC. But good luck to her idea of selling CBD products.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Canned ham - not sure why my mom used to get these as "gifts". It was DISGUSTING. When you open the can there is this gelatinous goo coating it - known as ham snot in my house growing up. Being that we didn't have a meat slicer - mom took out the knife. Try eating a ham sandwich - but picture 2 slices of bread with ham shaped like a slice of pie - Triple Gross!

KFB my diet starts today, and I would like to thank you for making it easier by totally taking away my appetite!  Uuugh this sounds horrific!

Off topic, but the older "housemom" at my sorority house would eat spam every f-ing night for dinner, and she would heat it up in the common kitchen (even though she had her own kitchen) and it smelled so gross.  I couldn't believe anyone would eat that.  This ham in a can reminds me of that, and omg it was so gross!

6 hours ago, Ambers said:

Yeah that's funny.  She's a liar, by trade, and she is saying this stuff so she doesn't look like a fool, which she is. 

Even if I was super wealthy, I would not be happy to walk away from almost a million a year to go on vacations, and hang with my girlfriends.  Nope.  She didn't even quit when he daughter begged her to.  Tamra chose the show over her family.  She's not happy to walk away.

2 hours ago, amarante said:

And if you believe Tamra is happy to walk away from a $600,000 or more income stream because her CBD line is doing so well, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. 🙂

HA!!  And I hear it was more like $900,000!  Which makes me want to 🤮

There is no way her BS CBD oil crap is bringing in anywhere near that. 

44 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

Kimberly Bryant was in the original cast, season one, with VG, Lauri, Jeanna, and Jo.  From what I remember, she was diagnosed with cancer and her family moved back to Chicago. It sounds like she left by choice.  

Her husband had also PUNCHED a WOMAN (one of his co-workers?) in the face at a party... so I wouldn't say it was a graceful exit, although they pretended it was graceful on the show.

• Love 9
On 1/25/2020 at 7:39 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

I bet anything that Tamra stops answering Shannon’s calls and cuts her off now that there’s no show....and Shannon will spiral because her BFF is actually *gasp* a two faced liar who never cared for her.

I suspect they were more show friends than anything else and Shannon does have real friends from college and life before this show. I don't know what possessed her to join this franchise--maybe thought it would help with her marriage woes and/or develop a lucrative income stream when the marriage ultimately crashed and died. Tamra and Vicki were not the kind of girls she would have as friends if not for this show. Hopefully we'll get fun Shannon navigating dating and her emptying nest.

• Love 4

I just looked at Tamra’s farewell post on Instagram again, after all this talk that Tamra doesn’t follow Shannon anymore and there may be a split in their friendship. (It’s all over Bravo Daily Dish)

2 days ago, Shannon responded on Tamra’s post: “You will always be my ride or die, soul sister and friend for life. ❤️ Love you!”

Tamra responded: “Love you always my friend.” 

So, the speculation is much exaggerated.  Looks like she unfollowed all the remaining fellow Bravo employees, including Andy.  I’m sure they have separate personal social media accounts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Her husband had also PUNCHED a WOMAN (one of his co-workers?) in the face at a party... so I wouldn't say it was a graceful exit, although they pretended it was graceful on the show.

Yes, I’m aware of this, but I don’t believe we knew about this until after the fact.  The rumor I heard was that he had an affair. She did, in fact, have cancer, and she said exposure to the sun, after sun worshiping in the OC was not good for her.  I’m digging from my memory bank, but she was interviewed after she left.

• Love 2

She did, in fact, have cancer, and she said exposure to the sun, after sun worshiping in the OC was not good for her.

It was also her son, allegedly, not just her.

29 minutes ago, politichick said:

I suspect they were more show friends than anything else and Shannon does have real friends from college and life before this show. I don't know what possessed her to join this franchise--maybe thought it would help with her marriage woes and/or develop a lucrative income stream when the marriage ultimately crashed and died. Tamra and Vicki were not the kind of girls she would have as friends if not for this show. Hopefully we'll get fun Shannon navigating dating and her emptying nest.

I agree with you.  I think they will remain friendly, and stay friends, but dare I say...More like “surface friends” 😳🤗

I look forward to seeing Shannon without Tamra and Vicki, acting superior to her, due to their so called “seniority” superiority they enjoyed inflicting on the rest of the cast. Let’s not forget, straight out of the gate, Heather came gunning for Shannon, very dismissive to someone that was an economic peer at the time.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 3

I’m not surprised about Bravo axing Tamra and Vicki.  They haven’t had an impressive storyline for years.  If Tamra was making anywhere from $600M-$900M she was grossly overpaid for her minor contributions to the show.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

It was also her son, allegedly, not just her.

When you click on this video clip, it says unavailable in this country.  I would love to rewatch the early seasons here, without subscribing anywhere.

55 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah that's funny.  She's a liar, by trade, and she is saying this stuff so she doesn't look like a fool, which she is. 

Even if I was super wealthy, I would not be happy to walk away from almost a million a year to go on vacations, and hang with my girlfriends.  Nope.  She didn't even quit when he daughter begged her to.  Tamra chose the show over her family.  She's not happy to walk away.

HA!!  And I hear it was more like $900,000!  Which makes me want to 🤮

There is no way her BS CBD oil crap is bringing in anywhere near that. 

I think people also forget about the huge amount of money these women make from promotional opportunities. Their social media is completely monetized so every mention/post brings in dollars plus even off-season they would be getting free meals, spa treatments, clothing, resort vacations so long as they post a photo and mention the place in their social media.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, amarante said:

And that’s not factoring in the enormous promotional benefit as well as the fame addiction. 

I can’t think of any housewife who walked away willingly unless they really were wealthy which Tamra isn’t. 

My question is about her CBD line, there are tons of places to buy CBD, what makes hers so special, (other than it cures cancer, lol)?  It is not regulated as in proper dosages, I don't think Tamara is in a lab making it, you can literally get it on any street corner.  How is that going to generate enough income to cover what she made with RHOC?

Also, if I remember correctly, didn't Tamara and Vicki go in to a wine business together? What ever happened to that business?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My question is about her CBD line, there are tons of places to buy CBD, what makes hers so special, (other than it cures cancer, lol)?  It is not regulated as in proper dosages, I don't think Tamara is in a lab making it, you can literally get it on any street corner.  How is that going to generate enough income to cover what she made with RHOC?

Also, if I remember correctly, didn't Tamara and Vicki go in to a wine business together? What ever happened to that business?  

The CBD line will go nowhere - especially since she has lost a huge promotional platform.

It is so filled with competitors that it is hard to imagine why this would break out.

I can't really think of any housewife except Bethenny who has been able to actually create a successful brand. And Bethenny's was a combination of luck and smarts. She was in the right place at the right time and her Skinnygirl Margarita was completely on-brand with who she was. Even before she had the brand, she was ordering it and I associated the drink with her in the same way I associated Cosmos with Sex & The City. Hell I even BOUGHT a bottle of the stuff when I was rolling down the aisle and saw it on an end cap.

Bethenny also partnered with a very shrewd business guy who provided both expertise and seed capital so that the brand was able to become successful enough to attract Seagrams.

The wines, the She By Sherree, the jewelry, Shannon's food line, BlK Water from NJ, the Little Major popcorn from the Lauritas  - a long line of failed efforts. I doubt that the DuBrows skin care line is doing all that well - but who knows. They have failed to launch beyond eVine.

CBD is different than medical marijuana or the legalized pot that is now available in California and Colorado. Pot shops are highly regulated by the states - CBD is legal all over the US. In California, it still pays to have a medical marijuana "license" because you save a HUGE amount on taxes versus buying the same products "recreationally".

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

Yes, I’m aware of this, but I don’t believe we knew about this until after the fact.  The rumor I heard was that he had an affair. She did, in fact, have cancer, and she said exposure to the sun, after sun worshiping in the OC was not good for her.  I’m digging from my memory bank, but she was interviewed after she left.

They moved to Chicago because of the cancer. I think they were originally from Chicago so probably made sense.

Tammy Knickerbocker also left the show because she thought it was really harming her daughters. Or at least that's what she said.

Those early seasons were, of course, quite a bit different - especially the first season. I don't think there was as much incentive to stay on the show in terms of salaries and other promotional opportunities.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I think some of the genuinely wealthy women have walked away because it had become toxic and what did they need it for? 

Adrienne Malouf; Heather DuBrow; Heather Thomson. Bethenny has walked away twice. 

While Carole Radziwill isn't as wealthy as these women, she obviously has enough money to support her lifestyle and I think she left because the show was really starting to impact negatively on her reputation as a "serious" person. 

I can't think of any other housewife who has quit the show but there might be others.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, amarante said:

I think some of the genuinely wealthy women have walked away because it had become toxic and what did they need it for? 

Adrienne Malouf; Heather DuBrow; Heather Thomson. Bethenny has walked away twice. 

While Carole Radziwill isn't as wealthy as these women, she obviously has enough money to support her lifestyle and I think she left because the show was really starting to impact negatively on her reputation as a "serious" person. 

I can't think of any other housewife who has quit the show but there might be others.

I saw Shannon Beador on a talk show and she said no one leaves willingly.  The perks are too great to leave and despite all the drama, it's fun experience.  Something like that.  

I think those who walk away are few and far between and while some of these women proclaim to have quit, my money is on the idea that most were either let go or hit a stumbling block in their relationship with producers/Bravo/Andy. Or, they were offered "friends-of" status and that didn't work for them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tamra is not "giving up her $900K" salary. She was offered a Friend Of salary that was super crappy in terms of money. I don't think they wanted her to be on as much as Vicki was on last season, since they don't need her to film as much - she got low balled. I'm sure she tried negotiating for more - but lost.

I'm also curious as to why didn't Bravo let her hock her CBD since she launched it in 2019? I mean not even Shannon making a comment of how she just tried her cream and it was wonderful. Or a suggestion from Eddie of trying it when Emily went to their gym and talked about her arthritis. Something is up with that - when has a HW not used the show to publicize their crap?

Her CBD will tank. From what I gather this is their own enterprise - they did not partner up with a known brand such as Cookies. She has no vehicle to promote it for free other than other former reality show podcasts.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

I just wrote a whole thing, and it vanished - uugh!

I think Kimberly had cancer at one point, and a mole that was concerning, and her son did too.  But to move to another state because of the sun... I live in Chicago and there is sun here too.

I know, it is not the same amount of outdoor activities done here, but I think she fled the OC because of the ASSAULT and AFFAIR, more than the sun.

1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

I agree with you.  I think they will remain friendly, and stay friends, but dare I say...More like “surface friends” 😳🤗

I look forward to seeing Shannon without Tamra and Vicki, acting superior to her, due to their so called “seniority” superiority they enjoyed inflicting on the rest of the cast. Let’s not forget, straight out of the gate, Heather came gunning for Shannon, very dismissive to someone that was an economic peer at the time.

I still get angry on Shannon's behalf when Heather kicked her out of her house! 

50 minutes ago, amarante said:

CBD is different than medical marijuana or the legalized pot that is now available in California and Colorado. Pot shops are highly regulated by the states - CBD is legal all over the US. In California, it still pays to have a medical marijuana "license" because you save a HUGE amount on taxes versus buying the same products "recreationally".

This may be an unpopular opinion, but CBD oil is crap, snake oil.  I think anyone who feels better from it feels that way due to a placebo effect.  I am not a doctor, and I don't have a dog in this fight... it's just my opinion.  Marijuana has the painkilling properties.

39 minutes ago, amarante said:

Someone in the "know" said that no housewife other than Bethanny has outright quit - they were either straight up fired, or offered a WAY reduced role and refused that.  Adrienne was fired, Heather D was reduced and quit, Heather Thompson fired.

Of course it is toxic, and they all knew that going into it. 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I still get angry on Shannon's behalf when Heather kicked her out of her house! 

I side with Heather on that one. Shannon showed up at Heather's house at night and started ranting and raving (I think she was a little drunk) at Heather.

Heather was concerned about her kids overhearing/being woken up and asked her to leave and I thought she was well within her right to do so and handled it relatively well. 

Shannon should have gone to Tamra(t)'s house and chewed her out but she didn't because she needed that "friendship" to stay on the show.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, DawnDavenport said:

I side with Heather on that one. Shannon showed up at Heather's house at night and started ranting and raving (I think she was a little drunk) at Heather.

Heather was concerned about her kids overhearing/being woken up and asked her to leave and I thought she was well within her right to do so and handled it relatively well. 

Shannon should have gone to Tamra(t)'s house and chewed her out but she didn't because she needed that "friendship" to stay on the show.

It was ALLL Tamra's fault, and she should have been the one to get angry Shannon on her doorstep, but Heather's hands were not clean in that situation.  Heather is full of it, and also nervous that Shannon would put all of the pieces together... Shannon tells Tamra secret... Heather tells her friend the secret... missing piece is Tamra but Heather was also VERY MUCH in the wrong.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Called it. She dropped Shannon like a hot potato

She's still liking Shannon's IG posts so I don't know about that. I do think that the relationship will eventually fizzle out. Especially if Eddie has anything to say about it. He doesn't like Shannon. Also,  Shannon's very busy with her new man and she and Tamra don't live near each other. It would take special effort to keep that friendship going. 

9 hours ago, Ambers said:

She's only had the business a year. Now way it would be that successful yet. The lies, the lies.  And if she said that before she left the show then she is more of a fool than I thought. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Someone in the "know" said that no housewife other than Bethanny has outright quit - they were either straight up fired, or offered a WAY reduced role and refused that.  Adrienne was fired, Heather D was reduced and quit, Heather Thompson fired.

Of course it is toxic, and they all knew that going into it. 

I do believe Bravo offered Tamra a  "Friend Of" contract and it was SUPER crappy because I can't see her walking away from let's say 50K for a couple of days of filming. Or I see them offering her 50K for the same amount of hours she filmed as an Orange holder - Bwahahaha.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Vicki/Steve

Tamra/Eddie

Gina/Matt

Tamra and Eddie. They just bought that bigger house and with a bigger house comes higher taxes. They will need the money. I don’t think that could even sell the gym and break even. Who wants to buy a gym that has very little memberships to pay the costs? Unless a chain bought it because it has a good location. Hmmm.  

• Love 6