Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/17/tamra-judge-closes-cut-fitness-after-nearly-10-years/

CUT Fitness is no more.

Not surprised that she’s blaming COVID — that was a death blow for a lot of small businesses, especially gyms. I just hope she and Eddie are doing right by those who bought memberships. A lot of these places just shut down, and people are out their money. 

Just checked their website, and they’re liquidating their gym equipment, if anyone’s interested. No “lowball” offers, though. Pretty serious stuff, so it’s not going to be cheap.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 8/17/2022 at 12:35 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I just hope she and Eddie are doing right by those who bought memberships. 

This is Tamra we're referring to, right? I doubt Eddie has any say in the  decisions and Tamra is a money grubbing weasel.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 8/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, chenoa333 said:

This is Tamra we're referring to, right? I doubt Eddie has any say in the  decisions and Tamra is a money grubbing weasel.

The cynic in me thinks that she got bored with it, and now since she’s weaseled her way back in to the OC, she really doesn’t need it. It sounded like Eddie was doing 90% of the work anyway — gotta support that other man’s family, LOL. I would occasionally check Yelp, and I always got the sense that she wasn’t there a whole lot, despite being a “co-owner”. Eddie always got raves — sounds like he is an excellent personal trainer.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Oh no! What will her son Ryan do for work now?

As long as none of us have to put up with his disgusting ass, I don’t care, TBH. He’s one of the hazards of Tamra’s reappearance. She’s probably still slipping him cash — behind Eddie’s back.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

As long as none of us have to put up with his disgusting ass, I don’t care, TBH. He’s one of the hazards of Tamra’s reappearance. She’s probably still slipping him cash — behind Eddie’s back.

I just realized it's been years since I watched. If memory serves, he was folding towels at CUT and living with his wife and child at a home Tamra bought him.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
On 8/23/2022 at 10:54 AM, Gharlane said:

I just realized it's been years since I watched. If memory serves, he was folding towels at CUT and living with his wife and child at a home Tamra bought him.

I'm pretty sure Ryan is divorced from his wife that he had a kid with. His ex has approximately 7 kids from previous men. A whole breed of grifters. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2022 at 1:54 PM, Gharlane said:

Don’t forget that at first Tamra wanted to keep from Eddie the fact she helped Ryan buy the house. Eddie, while pissed, took that very well — not sure a lot of men would have.

I knew Ryan was over Sarah when his shitty attitude was on full display during the move. I think it finally hit him that he would be the one responsible for “another man’s family,” to quote Eddie.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 8/30/2022 at 7:56 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Halloween is coming up.  He could get a job as a scary clown in a haunted house. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rat Face Ryan will be on the Bravo payroll with his mommy.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

OMG. 

Watching the reruns from 2012. Ryan, then 27, was moving into his first apartment, so Tamra took him furniture shopping. Of course, he couldn’t afford anything, so Tamra helps him out, over Eddie’s objections. (Shades of the house.) He managed to talk down the salesperson on the price of a couch (probably Bravo’s doing), but he acted like he was then totally bankrupt (which he probably was).

No wonder that man turned out to be such a lazy-ass deadbeat. He should have been pointed in the direction of a Goodwill or second-hand shop, and told to make do, like a lot of people starting out. I wonder how much help Enabler Tamra gave him behind Eddie’s back. 

(Then we have Ryan, also 27, who was in the Marines and deployed in Afghanistan at that point.)

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 9/29/2022 at 7:16 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Don’t forget that at first Tamra wanted to keep from Eddie the fact she helped Ryan buy the house. Eddie, while pissed, took that very well — not sure a lot of men would have.

I knew Ryan was over Sarah when his shitty attitude was on full display during the move. I think it finally hit him that he would be the one responsible for “another man’s family,” to quote Eddie.

That's what happens when somebody hooks up after he was sent a dm on IG....I don't doubt others sent him messages, as well, not only Sarah because he was on a reality show. It's common, even regarding losers like him. 

Poor Vicki (not really). Both Brooks and Steve got married immediately after they left her. 

As for Ryan, Brianna's husband, for those who don't remember, he was married to a cute young woman (we never saw her, or heard about her on the show) who he divorced to be with Brianna. He enjoyed being on a reality show, living in Vicki's house, and driving her Maserati and Mercedes. 

I'm watching reruns today. It was Heather's first season (2012), and the season finale was at her old house. She was wearing cute lace booties. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

That's what happens when somebody hooks up after he was sent a dm on IG....I don't doubt others sent him messages, as well, not only Sarah because he was on a reality show. It's common, even regarding losers like him. 

Poor Vicki (not really). Both Brooks and Steve got married immediately after they left her. 

As for Ryan, Brianna's husband, for those who don't remember, he was married to a cute young woman (we never saw her, or heard about her on the show) who he divorced to be with Brianna. He enjoyed being on a reality show, living at Vicki's house, and driving her Maserati and Mercedes. 

I'm watching reruns today. It was Heather's first season (2012), and the season finale was at her old house. She was wearing cute lace booties. 

I absolutely agree that both Ryan and Brianna liked the Bravo perks very much. I never bought that they were desperate to get away from Orange County or Reality TV. I suspect it was a combination of increasingly unflattering edits of them and not being offered a spin-off. I think they always thought that either Brianna would be offered a spot as a housewife or they would get their own show. When that didn’t happy and they were both being edited to look a little trashier, a little greedier, a little more like Vicki but with intense anger management issues, that’s when they decided to leave. I still think they were half hoping they’d get some TV offers about their wholesome like in NC. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

As for Ryan, Brianna's husband, for those who don't remember, he was married to a cute young woman (we never saw her, or heard about her on the show) who he divorced to be with Brianna. He enjoyed being on a reality show, living in Vicki's house, and driving her Maserati and Mercedes. 

It’s these older seasons that show just how far these franchises have fallen. They just seemed more “real,” as far as “real” can be defined here, and you never finished watching wanting to kick in your TV. That is one of my more favorite HWs seasons. 

I always liked Kara Keough’s smartassery.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Wait Brooks got married? WTF! Who would marry that scumbag? 🤮

There are always stupid, desperate women. He also "borrowed" close to $200,000 from Vicki (she sued him in order to get it back, but I don't think she did), so he might have spent some with the new wife. Brooks has four kids, although there are probably older now. He is not exactly a prize.

Brooks and Steve obviously had a relationship with these women when they were with Vicki if they got married immediately after the breakup. Steve did about two months after.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Amazing that Brooks has survived all these years after that "serious cancer scare", LOL!  He married this woman in 2018, I wouldn't be surprised if they have since dissolved this sham. 

There are other women out there for Brooks to defraud.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

There are other women out there for Brooks to defraud.

He's probably defrauded most of the (dumb/desperate) female population. However, I'm sure there is no shortage of dumb women as of yet.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3

So my son works with someone who has just returned from Teddy Mellencamp's Sedona Retreat and Tamra was there the whole time and she had this to say about it:

Shannon called Tamra non stop, seriously non stop.

My son's coworker actually did a painting project with Tamra but did not give details about her.

She said Shannon called so often that most of the time Tamra had to leave the room to talk to her so we know they are still friends.

Coworker came home with Covid.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 6
On 9/1/2023 at 1:02 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

So my son works with someone who has just returned from Teddy Mellencamp's Sedona Retreat and Tamra was there the whole time and she had this to say about it:

My son's coworker actually did a painting project with Tamra but did not give details about her.

She said Shannon called so often that most of the time Tamra had to leave the room to talk to her so we know they are still friends.

Oh, they are friends, but Shannon is obviously as much a mess, as always. And Taylor Armstrong was team Shannon, and against Heather on Watch What Happens Live yesterday. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
On 9/1/2023 at 1:02 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

You can’t make this crap up, thanks for sharing and many thanks for the person who braved the retreat so we could here about it …

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Tamra's OMG what will Eddie do now is ridiculous since they have the other business that is obviously more successful than Cut Fitness was.

Yes, the other businesses (the podcast is a business) are successful. Cut Fitness was not anymore (other stores/restaurants in that area closed, as well), so they closed it- it was a good business decision. It seems they are careful with their money. When Tamra was fired from the OC HWs, the couple sold the larger, more expensive Coto house, and moved to Eddie's house in Ladera Ranch which was rented until then.

According to an IG gossip site Tamra said that Bravo is looking for new HWs, and Vicki might be making a comeback.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1

She is broke and so jealous of Heather that she can taste it.  The way she trashed her friend Jen is disgusting.   She needs money so badly so she tries to stay relevant by attacking the others.

She is cruel and pathetic if you need money that badly Tamra flaunt your wares on one of those sites.

she stays in for next season I will have to skip it until she is gone.  Please stop bringing back drunken lush Vicki she was booted off for a reason they both were 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5

I had heard that Tamrat cheated on Simon with Eddie but I never knew that Simon and Eddie were friends! After she relentlessly went after Jenn for leaving her husband for Ryan when she slept with an ex and then Simons friend! What a pig both her and gross Eddie are. I heard Jenn call her a cheater too and Rat replied that she’s been with Eddie for 13 years, like it cancels out that she’s a cheater too. It doesn’t. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhoc-fans-dig-photo-tamra-144300968.html

• Like 6
23 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I had heard that Tamrat cheated on Simon with Eddie but I never knew that Simon and Eddie were friends! After she relentlessly went after Jenn for leaving her husband for Ryan when she slept with an ex and then Simons friend! What a pig both her and gross Eddie are. I heard Jenn call her a cheater too and Rat replied that she’s been with Eddie for 13 years, like it cancels out that she’s a cheater too. It doesn’t. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhoc-fans-dig-photo-tamra-144300968.html

This is an old story that was discredited. It's strange (not) it resurfaced after the first part of the reunion. Simon never repeated the story after he gave an interview to an internet tabloid in 2010. He was going through a nasty divorce for years that Tamra initiated, and this was retaliatory on his part. And it's a lie that Simon, and Eddie were friends. They were never friends- that was discredited back then, as well.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

This is an old story that was discredited. It's strange (not) it resurfaced after the first part of the reunion. Simon never repeated the story after he gave an interview to an internet tabloid in 2010. He was going through a nasty divorce for years that Tamra initiated, and this was retaliatory on his part. And it's a lie that Simon, and Eddie were friends. They were never friends- that was discredited back then, as well.

Interesting. People were mad that Tamra went so hard for her friend that they were happy to pull the old interview up. It’s been making the rounds since. She deserves it after the way she behaved this season.

• Like 4

Lets swap Erika and Heather. I'd love to see Dorit licking Heather's boots for money and Erika's probably the only one who wouldn't be afraid of going toe to toe with Tamra. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Lets swap Erika and Heather. I'd love to see Dorit licking Heather's boots for money and Erika's probably the only one who wouldn't be afraid of going toe to toe with Tamra. 

Tamra would kiss Erika’s ass.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Maybe in some future Ultimate Girls Trip cast, that group would be epic.

• Like 7
On 10/8/2023 at 1:56 PM, SweetieDarling said:

They should get along well, they're the same kind of trailer trash. I could definitely see Tamra being Erika's eager minion

Tamra could get a job as one of Erika's back up dancers. Because hopefully,Tamra will be fired (again) by Bravo. 

• Like 1