Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

When you click on this video clip, it says unavailable in this country.  I would love to rewatch the early seasons here, without subscribing anywhere.

Can't help you much, but I can report I tried viewing it through a couple of proxy's set for non-US and couldn't watch it.  But I did find a downloader that worked and that may be your only way.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t even think my kitties would eat it and they love food. 

DC76D4E3-2787-417A-91D0-48D993ECB831.thumb.jpeg.e2772480ddc75551d36e4e85eb165725.jpeg

I LOVE YOUR CATS!!!! 

The more I think about Tamra's situation, the happier I am.  I am starting to wonder if she will drop Eddie.. he makes no money.  Last time she had financial trouble, the first thing to go was her marriage to Simon.  I bet she is looking at her options, and realizing the only way to stay in that big house is to find a new revenue stream, er husband.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

KFB my diet starts today, and I would like to thank you for making it easier by totally taking away my appetite!  Uuugh this sounds horrific!

32 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I LOVE YOUR CATS!!!! 

The more I think about Tamra's situation, the happier I am.  I am starting to wonder if she will drop Eddie.. he makes no money.  Last time she had financial trouble, the first thing to go was her marriage to Simon.  I bet she is looking at her options, and realizing the only way to stay in that big house is to find a new revenue stream, er husband.

I can send you a PM with a YouTube Video showing a guy opening 2 cans of Ham In A Can - it's revolting and will stop you from snacking

I also wonder how long Eddie and Tamra last. I always thought he stood by her so long because of the "gym" - she opened that business for him.

Tamra on the other hand wanted the "young hot husband" His heart issues threw that out the window and now that the show is gone he has no use.

The question is who scrapes off who first

• Love 5
4 hours ago, amarante said:

While Carole Radziwill isn't as wealthy as these women, she obviously has enough money to support her lifestyle and I think she left because the show was really starting to impact negatively on her reputation as a "serious" person

Plus her ability to monetize her Instagram and FB with gems like this.  It's seriously cringeworthy. mmv

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Plus her ability to monetize her Instagram and FB with gems like this.  It's seriously cringeworthy. mmv

Oh wow! 🤩 So much cringe worthiness SSE!! Thanks for posting.

if you have not seen Meet Amy Phillips song on Instagram, I urge you to do so. Hee Hee Hee 

She sings “You Outtta Know” in a Tamra parody after her announcement about exiting the show.  Hilarious.  Can’t stop watching it.😎 Just posted today, a couple of hours ago.

Update:  Tamra Judge at least has the sense of humor to like Amy’s video!

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, politichick said:

I suspect they were more show friends than anything else and Shannon does have real friends from college and life before this show. I don't know what possessed her to join this franchise--maybe thought it would help with her marriage woes and/or develop a lucrative income stream when the marriage ultimately crashed and died. Tamra and Vicki were not the kind of girls she would have as friends if not for this show. Hopefully we'll get fun Shannon navigating dating and her emptying nest.

Silly befuddled Shannon is the best. Co-dependant Shannon, desperate to hold onto "friendships" with Ickie and TamRat is hard to stomach.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but CBD oil is crap, snake oil.  I think anyone who feels better from it feels that way due to a placebo effect.  I am not a doctor, and I don't have a dog in this fight... it's just my opinion.  Marijuana has the painkilling properties.

I've tried CBD cream for lower back pain. I still had lower back pain but my skin felt moisturized and it smelled good.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
23 hours ago, amarante said:

Much as I despise VIcki, she does not need the money in the same way that Tamra does as I believe she is a shrewd business woman.

The bolded...are we sure?

How soon we forget Vicki Jeans, Vicki Vodka, Vicki Diamonds, the V by Vicki fragrance...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Apparently, Tamrat was offered 3 episodes to wrap up her storyline, but she declined. So, basically a limited friend of role. I wonder what they offered Vicki, if anything. 

Vicki was already a friend of last season, she had her chance for at least public redemption and she chose to continue to act horribly. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I've tried CBD cream for lower back pain. I still had lower back pain but my skin felt moisturized and it smelled good.

I doubt CBD has any medicinal value. I got some actual THC from the medical dispensary and it didn't help my arthritic thumb but THC definitely has medicinal value for pain as well as glaucoma for starters.

I subscribe to some beauty boxes and in the past few months I have gotten CBD face oil; CBD bath bomb and a CBD exfoliator for my tush 🙂

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Vicki was already a friend of last season, she had her chance for at least public redemption and she chose to continue to act horribly. 

Which is why I added the caveat of not offering her anything. 😁

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I can send you a PM with a YouTube Video showing a guy opening 2 cans of Ham In A Can - it's revolting and will stop you from snacking

I also wonder how long Eddie and Tamra last. I always thought he stood by her so long because of the "gym" - she opened that business for him.

Tamra on the other hand wanted the "young hot husband" His heart issues threw that out the window and now that the show is gone he has no use.

The question is who scrapes off who first

Tamra will come up with some reason to unload the poor guy.

Financial issues always seem to magnify any other existing issues.  I bet there are serious problems brewing.  Wonder how long until they quit the country club.

Remember when she was parading around, marching through the kitchen with the f-ing paperwork.  She’s going to be marched right out of Coto soon!  🤞

1 hour ago, amarante said:

I subscribe to some beauty boxes and in the past few months I have gotten CBD face oil; CBD bath bomb and a CBD exfoliator for my tush 

🙂

Huh! 😏

Yeah THC is what makes it work!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3

I was hate-listening to Heather Dubrow's podcast, the episode from December with Tamra as her guest, and I laughed and laughed when they were discussing how nervous Tamra gets every year before she hears if she gets picked up.  Heather was like, "oh of cooooourse you will be picked up again!"  And Tamra's like, "ha ha yeah I knooooow, but every year I get very nervous... and Eddie reminds me that I don't even need to worry..."  Omg it is just so funny to listen to that knowing that she got canned!

I know this is Tamra's thread but when I was looking for info on Heather Dubrow's podcast, which I used to listen to for behind-the-scenes stuff, I came across some articles about how she fully fired her assistant Natalie, who had just had a baby! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Brawnwyn was on the Golden Crappies ( Watch What Crappens award show) .  She seemed trashed and was sobbingly going on and on about what a good friend Tamra is! This was about 2 weeks ago.  Everyone was telling her to watch out for the snake.  

One Christmas, my grandmother bought a canned ham to serve. Yuk!

• Love 4

Tamra was offered $20,000 to do the three episodes. I saw a clip on the Wendy Williams show of her and Andy talking and she’s telling him she’s also getting her real estate license and also has her CBD business too. And she said she was fired. And that all the other OG housewives are all ‘shaking in their boots’ because they are afraid they’ll get fired too.

I hope Andy is not going to get rid of the all older women on the shows.  I think I’m done with OC, I like Shannon but not the other ho’s that are left. I’m sad about this, I’ve watched every single episode since this show started. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

"...she's vulnerable..."  Um, excuse me!?  What show is he watching?  

Please NO!! If she's really gone then DO NOT bring her back. Is this some stupid Andy Cohen publicity stunt? 

Is he making everyone believe she's done, but then her sorry ass shows up next season? I'm beginning to believe that is what he's doing.

Now I understand why Tamra said no to the Friend of Contract - 20K is even crappier than I thought. Making 3 episodes to wrap up her story line requires many hours of footage - most of which is on the cutting room floor. Her hourly rate would have been a step above minimum wage.

I want to thank Bravo for offering her the most horrible contract that she'd have to refuse - thereby saving my eyes from future exposure from pixeled rock boobs - Thank you, my eyes thank you.!

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

I don't think any of the sideline businesses require any kind of money invested by the women - they are just licensing opportunities for the housewives and they pretty much all fail because there is nothing organically related to the housewives and the market is oversaturated with the products they are pitching. 

There is no particularly reason to buy a housewives wine, liquor, article of clothing or item of jewelry for the most part because they don't bring anything unique or have any expertise in those areas. Aside from the most rabid fans why would anyone decide to purchase Vicki branded cigars or jeans.

Luanne was pretty famous for her necklaces and even she couldn't succeed with her line of jewelry.

Kenya Moore's hair line appears to have some actual viability but she has actual credibility in terms of the product as she is an AA woman with beautiful hair. To the extent people purchase any "celebrity" brand, a hair product from a woman who appears to have hair expertise/credibility would seem to be viable.

However, I don't think they actually invested anything in and were just promised a royalty from whoever the actual manufacturer was. That is probably why Kelly and the others got into such a hissy fit regarding when Kelly had invested in her water. 

I think Vicki is a shrewd within the narrow parameters of her business which is insurance. It's not a rocket science type of business but it appears that she has actually built a business which supported her lifestyle and I also think that she has some amount of investments for a rainy day since that is her actual profession.

Tamra on the other hand was funding her lifestyle solely on the salary and other financial benefits of her housewife gig. I don't believe for a nanosecond that CUT Fitness is profitable in the same way that Coto Insurance is probably a profitable enterprise. 

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Didn't LuAnn get downgraded to " friend of" for one year before returning to full housewife status?  Maybe the same thing will happen to Tamra.  She sounds hurt, shocked and pissed.  I wonder if she's done paying attorney bills for the Jim Bellino lawsuit. I'd be very nervous if I was her.

So, Nene is leaving, Bethenny left, LVP is gone and Vicki and Tamra are gone now.  Jersey won't get rid of Teresa, at least I can't believe that, and New York loves crazy Ramona, so I think those originals are safe.  I wish Kyle would leave BH, and she can take Brownwind with her.  The RHOC has sucked for years , and the  newbies are boring.  

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

Didn't LuAnn get downgraded to " friend of" for one year before returning to full housewife status?  Maybe the same thing will happen to Tamra.  She sounds hurt, shocked and pissed.  I wonder if she's done paying attorney bills for the Jim Bellino lawsuit. I'd be very nervous if I was her.

So, Nene is leaving, Bethenny left, LVP is gone and Vicki and Tamra are gone now.  Jersey won't get rid of Teresa, at least I can't believe that, and New York loves crazy Ramona, so I think those originals are safe.  I wish Kyle would leave BH, and she can take Brownwind with her.  The RHOC has sucked for years , and the  newbies are boring.  

You are right about Luanne. However, Luanne managed to make herself relevant and interesting even though she was just a friend and was then upgraded. I can't remember what she did exactly though 🙂

Tamra had become toxic to the show especially in terms of other cast members. Ramona never alienated herself from other NY cast members in the way that Vicki/Tamra did nor was she involved with the kind of on-going toxic dark stuff that Vicki/Tamra were - or at least I can't remember. Ramona is much more of a blundering rude individual like when she did the obvious social climbing and changed tables or didn't invite cast members to her "fancier" birthday party - but that's much more amusing (at least to me) than the foul stuff with the train. 

I think for many viewers Tamra/Vicki were no longer people you loved to hate but people you just hated and that permeated the season. Ramona is still (at least to me) in the category of love to hate because she's amusing and doesn't really get into dark places. 

I don't think age - per se - of the cast has as much to do with it as much as whether cast members are amusing/appealing or whatever to target demographics. Ramona and Dorinda and Sonja are amusing - they are genuine rich NYC social ladies. Vicki/Tamra were not particularly interesting/rich or appealing and had no storylines that weren't contingent on being vile and nasty.

At any rate, if Ramona ever gets cut, she can support her current lifestyle as she is genuinely wealthy.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I hope Andy is not going to get rid of the all older women on the shows.  I think I’m done with OC, I like Shannon but not the other ho’s that are left. I’m sad about this, I’ve watched every single episode since this show started. 

I had been watching OC since it aired and gave it up early this season.  I'm happy those two are gone but I don't think I'll return.  I have, one-by-one, given up all Housewives except New York.  It is sad because they were all fun to watch in the beginning.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Tamra was offered $20,000 to do the three episodes. I saw a clip on the Wendy Williams show of her and Andy talking and she’s telling him she’s also getting her real estate license and also has her CBD business too. And she said she was fired. And that all the other OG housewives are all ‘shaking in their boots’ because they are afraid they’ll get fired too.

AGAIN? How many times has she "gotten her real estate license" in the past 10 years? You have to be damn good and experienced at selling real estate in OC to make half of what Tamrat was making on RHOC. 

And who the phuck cares if the remaining boring HoWives are "shaking in their boots".  I wish Andy would get rid of all of them. Just rename this franchise "The Real Boring Housewives of Orange County".

• Love 4
On 1/26/2020 at 2:07 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I'm not going to create a poll but would love some feedback

Which couple do you predict will first to be on Couples Therapy (I think this is the name of the show, it was the one where Kim Richards was on recently)?

Vicki/Steve

Tamra/Eddie

Gina/Matt

Tamra/Eddie.  They need the $, Gina/Matt have restraining order issues and Vicki would NEVER admit to problems with Steve.  It took her forever to admit her issue with Donn.

• Love 3
On 1/26/2020 at 4:21 PM, chenoa333 said:

I don't see Cut Fitness lasting long either. Tamrat must be shittin' her designer jeans right now. She just lost her main (and probably her only) source of income to maintain everything she has acquired.....like a husband who has a serious heart condition, a loser son who is a barnacle, bottom feeder. The fancy cars/car insurance, her extensive wardrobe, make up artists, hair stylist, HOA fees, gardeners, housekeepers, property taxes, pool maintenance, dining out at nice restaurants, and most importantly.....tithing every year to that Christian Church she allegedly belongs to in Mission Viejo. 

I can't help but laugh at her new financial status.  Wonder if they could even afford a cat crap condo?  Or medical insurance for Eddie.  Both are way too young for Medicare and since they are (I am sure) conservative, they certainly can't accept being on the gov teet.  Hope they can find their bootstraps.  In the meantime, I am gonna sit here and laugh at the new lifestyle of the OC OG and her little beady eyed friend Tamra.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:19 PM, nexxie said:

giphy.gif

She finally came through on that promise

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Tamra/Eddie.  They need the $, Gina/Matt have restraining order issues and Vicki would NEVER admit to problems with Steve.  It took her forever to admit her issue with Donn.

Awww...every time I see Donn's name mentioned, I am taken back to Lake Haveascrew. 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

AGAIN? How many times has she "gotten her real estate license" in the past 10 years? You have to be damn good and experienced at selling real estate in OC to make half of what Tamrat was making on RHOC. 

And who the phuck cares if the remaining boring HoWives are "shaking in their boots".  I wish Andy would get rid of all of them. Just rename this franchise "The Real Boring Housewives of Orange County".

She said she renews it every four years for a fallback.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Well, she's pulled herself together enough to make nice. I'm not sure what to think about this. 

Andy, we do not want her back EVER!  You got rid of her, so now be gone witch!

And did she just say “I’m a rich bitch?”  Oh you wish loser.  Go back to the gutter, trash!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, amarante said:

You are right about Luanne. However, Luanne managed to make herself relevant and interesting even though she was just a friend and was then upgraded. I can't remember what she did exactly though 🙂

I think it was as a friend that Luann had a naked man in her bed on vacation, and she gave us the "don't be all, like uncool" line. 

I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if Tamra doesn't return at some point. They want to boost ratings on what's not just an aging franchise but a tired genre. I don't know if you can even find fresh-seeming reality show people anymore. As viewers we all know the schtick, the participants do, too. Point is, it'll take a lot to boost ratings with someone new, so I expect someone old to come back in a future attempt to keep this thing going. 

It's too bad they haven't followed what MTV did as Road Rules and Real World died, and consolidated their better characters into one show. Tamra vs. Nene or Kenya, with Ramona, Teresa, and some random one from Dallas or Potomac or Miami? I'd watch that. Or, I would have a couple years back, before these shows got weirdly dark. 

• Love 4

I think it was as a friend that Luann had a naked man in her bed on vacation, and she gave us the "don't be all, like uncool" line. 

No, Luanne was a "Friend of" during season 6. The "uncool" incident happened in season 7, which is the season she was upgraded back to full-time HW status again.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Andy, we do not want her back EVER!  You got rid of her, so now be gone witch!

And did she just say “I’m a rich bitch?”  Oh you wish loser.  Go back to the gutter, trash!

Tamra just seems way too friendly with AC for me to believe Tamra is gone from RHOC forever. I think she's going to show up again in the future on RHOC. 

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, amarante said:

Luanne had allies in the cast like Heather, Sonja, and even Ramona who made sure she was invited to everything which helped keep her relevant and front and center. Also, because the pressure was off of her as a full time HoWife, she was able to let go of the Countess label and be more open and fun loving. Which is why the "don't be all uncool" line was so awesome.

Tamra only really has Shannon and Gina and neither of them are that interesting because they cater to Tamra rather than just being organically themselves. So, she wouldn't be able to pull off the kind of comeback that Luanne did. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Tamra just seems way too friendly with AC for me to believe Tamra is gone from RHOC forever. I think she's going to show up again in the future on RHOC. 

Yes!  I agree!  I always felt AC liked Tamra a bit too much.   I have a hard time believing she won't come creeping back at some point.    She's always been such a miserable human being, I can't stand watching her.

• Love 3

I said it before - Tamra is extremely good at HW politics.

I do think she was incredibly angry when she un-followed everyone on SM, and she had the smarts to step back before she burned her bridges.

I do also think she was embarrassed - it does something to your psyche when you are "let go" and you will take it personally even though it's business.

I think she is hoping next season will be a dud and they ask her back the following season giving back her Orange and HW salary. She knows she can still pull in some coins if she is invited back to BravoCon or other HW tour events. That money won't be as much as her former HW salary but accrued it will be a lot more than the crappy 20K they offered.

While I do believe she can't stand Shannon in real life - she is going to stay on good terms with her because Shannon is a way back on to the franchise.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

Yes!  I agree!  I always felt AC liked Tamra a bit too much.   I have a hard time believing she won't come creeping back at some point.    She's always been such a miserable human being, I can't stand watching her.

I don't think AC "likes" any of the OC housewives. I think his sole "liking" for them is based on whether they are viewed as worth the money as cast members and how they are perceived and valued by the audience. To a lesser extent, he also views them as potential guests for WWHL.

Andy's BFF is Anderson Cooper. He "liked" Carole Radziwill. He's a smart and cosmopolitan NY media guy. Those are the circles he runs around in. He has not a thing in common with any of the OC women and views most of the housewives like creatures in a zoo - they are amusing and valuable to him only insofar as they make the shows work in terms of ratings and media coverage.

Tamra will no doubt appear on WWHL just as Jill Zarin and Danielle Staub have popped up. Whether Tamra comes back to the OC franchise, really depends on what next season is like. However, as posted above, Luanne had genuine ties to the rest of the cast members and she accepted her demotion of friend of and made it work for her by being a valuable cast member that season. As I have posted, I am a member of a Bravo on-line focus group and one of the many questions they ask is whether you want to see the same, more or less of each cast member. I suspect that many people said they wanted to see more of Luanne and thus the promotion.

I think think Nene will be interesting to watch in terms of whether she is in or out last season. However, I find the Atlanta housewives to be more confusing in terms of who they demote and bring back. Kenya was demoted and then back in. Nene threatens to quit and this season hasn't appeared on every episode and yet she remains one of the most highly paid of the housewives.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

How is CUT a viable fitness business?

Based on their website, they have very few classes - basically one in the morning and one in the evening. They have instituted some kind of on-line training class but not sure why anyone would feel that Eddie or Tamra are so knowledgable that on-line classes with them are worthwhile.

The gym seems to be chiefly a place in which affiliated personal trainers use the facilities. I would imagine they pay CUT a percentage of their client fees in much the same way a hairdresser rents a chair in a salon. A personal trainer can take their clients with them unless there is some affiliation with the gym that provides a steady stream of clients.

My understanding is that most gyms make money because people become members and then don't show up. CUT doesn't have any of that kind of income stream coming in.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

I am so late and wrong to this news and mad at myself. I could've been doing my happy dance days ago

GracefulSpicyAmphiuma-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Look, I don't care if she was fired, quit or Bravo low-balled her to force her hand to quit, the main thing here is that the vile nasty bitch is off the show. Glory be. Hosanna on high! I never thought this day would come. 

On 1/27/2020 at 1:23 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I'm also curious as to why didn't Bravo let her hock her CBD since she launched it in 2019?

Post Bethenny's success, HWs shilling of products on the show comes at a price. Bravo needs to get their beak wet which means that either the HW now have to pay for the privilege to advertise and/or give Bravo a percentage. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9