Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

(edited)

From what I've seen on WWHL, Ultimate Girls Trip and whatnot, I gathered that Tamra was a lot. But I recently saw a RHOC episode where she puts Vicki's boyfriend's hand on her boob after she thought her boyfriend Eddie and Vicki were too friendly. I didn't see anything happen that would make that remotely acceptable.  

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 4
On 1/14/2024 at 4:32 PM, RealHousewife said:

From what I've seen on WWHL, Ultimate Girls Trip and whatnot, I gathered that Tamra was a lot. But I recently saw a RHOC episode where she puts Vicki's boyfriend's hand on her boob after she thought her boyfriend Eddie and Vicki were too friendly. I didn't see anything happen that would make that remotely acceptable.  

She was subdued on UGT because that's how she is in reality- she ups it for the show, and WWHL, of course.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 10/8/2023 at 8:25 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Interesting. People were mad that Tamra went so hard for her friend that they were happy to pull the old interview up. It’s been making the rounds since. She deserves it after the way she behaved this season.

Jennifer Pedranti, and her former husband were friends with Tamra, and Eddie. Tamra recommended her for the show in 2018, or 2019 when she was still with him. They then had a falling out because of her cheating and relationship with Ryan. It seems she got on the show by pretending she was still Tamra's friend, and Tamra might be annoyed by it.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She was subdued on UGT because that's how she is in reality- she ups it for the show, and WWHL, of course.

Tamra is really annoying and obnoxious on The Traitors.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I don't watch it. Should I? I read that it is interesting.

(edited)
On 1/17/2024 at 10:44 AM, Stats Queen said:

I’m just now getting around to watching this. I found her behavior so on brand. Hoping to get to episode 2 tonight. I predict she won’t be around very long. 

I did notice that she took fashion tips from Kate Chastain as to how to dress while in Scotland. It peeves me that this woman gets to enjoy that gorgeous country and probably does not appreciate it.

On 1/17/2024 at 1:10 PM, ZettaK said:

It is really good. I got hooked last season. The scenery is stunning.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Edited so not to reveal a spoiler.
  • Like 1
On 1/17/2024 at 1:10 PM, ZettaK said:

I watched all three Traitors last year on Peacock, the Australian, the UK  and the US. I preferred the UK and the Australian because they used regular people not reality stars. I found it to be much more interesting that way. Peacock must be in league with Bravo to keep foisting these reality stars on us.  Since XFinity no longer includes peacock for free I guess I won't watch the new season.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I watched all three Traitors last year on Peacock, the Australian, the UK  and the US. I preferred the UK and the Australian because they used regular people not reality stars. I found it to be much more interesting that way. Peacock must be in league with Bravo to keep foisting these reality stars on us.  Since XFinity no longer includes peacock for free I guess I won't watch the new season.

My complaint is, this year seems to be full of reality competition game stars, like from Big Brother, Survivor, and MTV’s The Challenge. These people know how to play this kind of game, like last season’s winner. I already have an idea who the third traitor will be — if the other two are smart, that is — and I’m pretty sure the others will be able to suss out one or two of them.

• Like 1
On 1/22/2024 at 8:21 PM, 65mickey said:

Peacock must be in league with Bravo to keep foisting these reality stars on us.  Since XFinity no longer includes peacock for free I guess I won't watch the new season.

Peacock and Bravo are both owned by the same company (Universal?).

• Like 1

I like there isn’t “regular” people on traitors this season .. that whole mix just to me was off balance .. I am living for Pha pha this season … the fact everyone is underestimating a “housewife” was the kicker 

• Like 2
On 1/17/2024 at 7:26 AM, ZettaK said:

Eddie seems like such a nice guy. I've wondered if he is either with Tamra because she is more normal in reality or it's an opposites attract situation. 

• Like 3