Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

Stuff like that scares me because I have so many moles and freckles and a few of them are a bit "funny" looking, to me, but I don't have insurance and haven't in 6 years. Sigh....

I'm really glad she caught it early. My mom had a melenoma on her face and they were able to remove it and she was fine. It never came back, no spreading, etc. I hope it goes the same way for Tamra. As vile as I find her, I don't wish any form of cancer on any person. 

Vicki, you better send Tamra a casserole, STAT!

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Stuff like that scares me because I have so many moles and freckles and a few of them are a bit "funny" looking, to me, but I don't have insurance and haven't in 6 years. Sigh....

I'm really glad she caught it early. My mom had a melenoma on her face and they were able to remove it and she was fine. It never came back, no spreading, etc. I hope it goes the same way for Tamra. As vile as I find her, I don't wish any form of cancer on any person. 

Vicki, you better send Tamra a casserole, STAT!

Is there a government owned hospital where you can go?  They usually have a sliding scale.  I used to work at one. 

We lost a close family friend last year to melanoma. By the time he went to the doctor to get it checked, it had metastasized everywhere (lungs, etc). He lived about 6 months with chemo to prolong his life but there was no quality there. It is scary. I used to go to the derm yearly in the US because I'm fair skinned with a history of sunburns but haven't been since I moved to the Middle East. I need to find a derm but until then, I've been keeping a close eye on my skin. 

"And my ass ain't bad either" to quote Tamra' s Instagram. Why does she insist on always commenting on her body even when she's talking about something as serious as cancer? She's as disgusting as Kim Zloziak. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

"And my ass ain't bad either" to quote Tamra' s Instagram. Why does she insist on always commenting on her body even when she's talking about something as serious as cancer? She's as disgusting as Kim Zloziak. 

I do the same thing. I joke to help reduce my stress level when I am facing a health scare and that's what I think she is doing.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I do the same thing. I joke to help reduce my stress level when I am facing a health scare and that's what I think she is doing.

I agree. I usually find Tamra tacky, but in this case I think she's just trying to bring some levity to the situation. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Glad to see she caught it "early"! This will make it more harder to work with Vicki after Vicki's/Brooks cancer scam though.

Maybe she'll do the intelligent thing and focus on her health rather than on Vicki and an opportunity for furthering a played-out story.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, SCS said:

Maybe she'll do the intelligent thing and focus on her health rather than on Vicki and an opportunity for furthering a played-out story.

You mean for next season because they already finished filming this season with the exception of the reunion. That said, I wouldn't allow Vicki anywhere near me if I was diagnosed with cancer!

• Love 4

God, this hits too close to home. My husband has stage 4 metastasized melanoma, and is getting ready for his 6th surgery. He was first diagnosed in 2001 then had more than 10 years in remission. I'll spare everyone my somber lecture about melanoma - but it's not a cut-it-out and it's done kind of thing. Treatment has come a long way, but there's no cure, and there's a high recurrence rate. It's deadly. I don't like Tamra, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I wish her nothing but good health. 

And yeah...how she can continue to work with Vicki after this...

• Love 10
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

You mean for next season because they already finished filming this season with the exception of the reunion. That said, I wouldn't allow Vicki anywhere near me if I was diagnosed with cancer!

Yes, next season -- unless she's sacked -- because Tamra sure as Hell isn't leaving voluntarily

Edited by SCS
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stiggs said:

God, this hits too close to home. My husband has stage 4 metastasized melanoma, and is getting ready for his 6th surgery. He was first diagnosed in 2001 then had more than 10 years in remission. I'll spare everyone my somber lecture about melanoma - but it's not a cut-it-out and it's done kind of thing. Treatment has come a long way, but there's no cure, and there's a high recurrence rate. It's deadly. I don't like Tamra, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I wish her nothing but good health. 

I'm so sorry and I wish all the best for your husband. I hope my story about my mother didn't make it seem like a I have a cavalier view of melanoma. I know she was fortunate. I was just sharing because that's what I WISH for Tamra....and anyone who develops a melanoma. I absolutely agree that no matter how much I dislike a person, no one deserves cancer. 

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

That said, I wouldn't allow Vicki anywhere near me if I was diagnosed with cancer!

I would't allow her near me, period. If I was the last person on earth, starving, and there was no food left to be found anywhere, and she came along in a piping fresh food truck full of burritos, I'd run to the other corner of the earth and eat bark off of a tree. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm so sorry and I wish all the best for your husband. I hope my story about my mother didn't make it seem like a I have a cavalier view of melanoma. I know she was fortunate. I was just sharing because that's what I WISH for Tamra....and anyone who develops a melanoma. I absolutely agree that no matter how much I dislike a person, no one deserves cancer. 

Oh my goodness - no! I didn't think you seemed cavalier at all. Sorry it looked that way! Thank you so much for your good wishes - and I'm thrilled that your mother is well! :) 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Because she's not capable of commentary that requires actual thinking skills so she goes for the daring and thinks she sounds clever

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. I usually find Tamra tacky, but in this case I think she's just trying to bring some levity to the situation. 

I take it the melanoma wasn't on her ass or she might not find it so funny. 

10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I would't allow her near me, period. If I was the last person on earth, starving, and there was no food left to be found anywhere, and she came along in a piping fresh food truck full of burritos, I'd run to the other corner of the earth and eat bark off of a tree. 

Ooh, I don't know...  The burritos...  I might knock her out with a coconut and steal the food truck of burritos. And then I'd probably run over her, accidentally back over her, and then drive off. 

I have a weakness for burritos. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Ooh, I don't know...  The burritos...  I might knock her out with a coconut and steal the food truck of burritos. And then I'd probably run over her, accidentally back over her, and then drive off. 

I have a weakness for burritos. 

LOL, this gave me a good laugh. Before you do all that, could you please scream at her - "Why did you bring a FAMILY food truck to feed six people???"

20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I take it the melanoma wasn't on her ass or she might not find it so funny. 

No, it was on her ass. That was the point of the Instagram post.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, this gave me a good laugh. Before you do all that, could you please scream at her - "Why did you bring a FAMILY food truck to feed six people???"

No, it was on her ass. That was the point of the Instagram post.

Well thankfully she and Eddie love anal sex. Maybe that's how it got noticed! Lol! Or from Tam staring at herself in the mirror a lot.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Thank you so much! Unfortunately nothing within 50 miles of me. But I did sign up for an e-alert, in case that changes. :)

Darn -- hope you get an e-alert soon, Ghoulina!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
On 8/28/2017 at 8:06 AM, chenoa333 said:

I'm guessing she used that since that was part of her tagline a season or two ago.

Googling it looks like it was last season's: Tamra Judge: "My faith is strong...and my ass isn't bad either."

http://www.eonline.com/news/773428/ranking-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-11-taglines-the-hits-and-the-misses

On 8/28/2017 at 0:53 PM, Stiggs said:

I don't like Tamra, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I wish her nothing but good health. 

Me neither (I also deeply dislike Frankel, who is being tested for a potential skin (basal) cancer -- much much less deadly, but still, nobody should have that worry). 

Good thoughts to you and your husband, Stiggs. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I agree.  She looks so much better with that hairstyle!  

Is that the same haircut as Bethenny and Carole from NY? 

Andy asked her if it was a Vicki cut.  Tamra wisely replied no one asks for a Vicki cut.  It is a basic new bob.  Last time she was on WWHL she had her tucked under and then decided to go all the way.  100% improvement.

• Love 3

because Vicki invented the below the chin length bob.  Prior to Vicki, no one had ever thought of this revolutionary new hairstyle.

That cut took ten years off Tamra.  Those long, fussily curled extensions dragged her face down and made her look desperate and dated.  I'm always struck when she has good hair how flawless and delicate her bone structure is.  

keep the hair Tamra.  Hell, go an inch or two shorter and a shade or two darker and lop off another ten years.  

Love or hate her, the woman is a gorgeous creature.

• Love 7

FINALLY she got fit of those tired, ratty old blonde extensions!!! As expected, she looks a trillion times better. And I agree with you, @Mu Shu: if she just did something different with that blah blonde shade already, streak it, darken it or add some lowlights to add spice into her look, it'd make such an awesome difference.

Here's hoping she doesn't immediately go running back to the all-too-familiar fake hair/clip-in's after a few months with this fun new 'do.

Now if she could somehow just fix her tired ass old personality, she'd nearly be perfect.

• Love 3

Wow it looks great!  I know it sounds stupid, but chopping off your hair can be kinda scary but once you do, it is so freeing and you just feel so light, it really can change you on a whole.  I am sooooo sick of the long center parted hairstyle and so glad she got rid of it. Now can everyone else get rid of it too? lol

• Love 3

I laugh every time Tamra makes comments about being Christian. Her behavior is anything but.  I think she just uses it as part of her storyline.

(This may have already been discussed but I am new to this particular forum).

Also, I think Vicki is right when she said Eddie is only using Tamra.

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 5

Watching the previews for tonight, I do have to give Tamra credit that she seems to have genuinely tried to forgive Vicki. It has so annoyed me that she has held onto this grudge and I really gave her the side eye for sticking with it for this long. But to hear that Vicki didn't reach out to her once after Iceland, or think to make amends with Eddie, it just seems like Vicki truly had no grasp on how to capitalize on her window back into the group. It is frustrating because I want Vicki on this show, but she is her own worst enemy. By the end, Tamra was not pulling a Shannon and holding onto a grudge for the sake of having a grudge.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Watching the previews for tonight, I do have to give Tamra credit that she seems to have genuinely tried to forgive Vicki. It has so annoyed me that she has held onto this grudge and I really gave her the side eye for sticking with it for this long. But to hear that Vicki didn't reach out to her once after Iceland, or think to make amends with Eddie, it just seems like Vicki truly had no grasp on how to capitalize on her window back into the group. It is frustrating because I want Vicki on this show, but she is her own worst enemy. By the end, Tamra was not pulling a Shannon and holding onto a grudge for the sake of having a grudge.

Vicki never apologized to Shannon until they were in Iceland, she never reached out to her at all and by the time she did, the damage was done. Shannon has already shown that she can be pleasant to Vicki when they are together but she will never trust Vicki again and I don't blame her at all. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki never apologized to Shannon until they were in Iceland, she never reached out to her at all and by the time she did, the damage was done. Shannon has already shown that she can be pleasant to Vicki when they are together but she will never trust Vicki again and I don't blame her at all. 

Shannon is a toxic mess who blames other people for her own problems, who always needs to have someone as punching bag for her anger and who has been on the "gang" side of a gang-up every. single. season. she has been on this show.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Shannon is a toxic mess who blames other people for her own problems, who always needs to have someone as punching bag for her anger and who has been on the "gang" side of a gang-up every. single. season. she has been on this show.

Yes, Shannon has always been a hot mess but Vicki more so and I have yet to see Shannon lie about anything, unlike Vicki. LOL Vicki has never owned up to anything she has done, ever! 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
On 11/13/2017 at 4:17 PM, WireWrap said:

Yes, Shannon has always been a hot mess but Vicki more so and I have yet to see Shannon lie about anything, unlike Vicki. LOL Vicki has never owned up to anything she has done, ever! 

Maybe Shannon lied about her happy marriage and BS reconciliation and what REALLY happened with her weird husband. Maybe in another season or 2 she'll open up and we'll learn more.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, sarivon said:

Maybe Shannon lied about her happy marriage and BS reconciliation and what REALLY happened with her weird husband. Maybe in another season or 2 she'll open up and we'll learn more.

Well, we don't know that Shannon has lied about her marriage and since she has never been caught lying whereas Vicki lies all the time............I would trust Shannon, never let me sell you cancer insurance Vicki. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
On 11/13/2017 at 3:05 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Tamra's problem has never been forgiving people, she goes back and forth with everyone on the show, in case you didn't notice. One season, they're her BFF, next season, she's tired of them and makes their life hell, next season she forgives them (much to the confusion of the rest of the cast, whose she's turned against them, now only to be told they must forgive this person that she once was so adamant that they hate), etc. 

Tamra's problem is she's disloyal, back-stabbing and can't be trusted - she cycles her friends, what she says about someone one minute (good or bad) is only good for that - one minute - bc she is constantly changing her stance, opinions, etc. on people. She has no loyalties to anyone. 

So just as easily as she can forgive you, she can (and will) turn on you. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Tamra's problem has never been forgiving people, she goes back and forth with everyone on the show, in case you didn't notice. One season, they're her BFF, next season, she's tired of them and makes their life hell, next season she forgives them (much to the confusion of the rest of the cast, whose she's turned against them, now only to be told they must forgive this person that she once was so adamant that they hate), etc. 

Tamra's problem is she's disloyal, back-stabbing and can't be trusted - she cycles her friends, what she says about someone one minute (good or bad) is only good for that - one minute - bc she is constantly changing her stance, opinions, etc. on people. She has no loyalties to anyone. 

So just as easily as she can forgive you, she can (and will) turn on you. 

I was actually thinking about how Tamra and Lisa Rinna are very similar in the sense that they are both incredibly compulsive women, who talk first and think later, and are hugely influenced by who is sitting in front of them in the moment and what that person happens to be saying. I think that's why Tamra can fly off the handle so easily, and then forgive so easily. She just gets so caught up in whatever moment that she goes with the flow of that particular moment with no real regard for context, history or even logic. That's why I think that when Tamra is on a trip with Vicki, she is suddenly able to bury the hatchet and move forward; but then, once she is around Eddie again, she wants nothing to do with Vicki again; and certainly Shannon keeps her fire stoked. As counter-intuitive as this may sound given Tamra's outspokenness, I also think she has a low-key desire to please whomever she is with (when she likes them) - to go along with what they're saying - which leads to a lot of her more two-faced behavior. This was her whole excuse for talking shit about Alexis with Gretchen in Season 8 - "I was telling you what you wanted to hear." I think there is some truth to that (not that I think it makes it right). I also think Tamra has a vague awareness of what's good for the show in terms of shifting alliances mixed into all of this.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I was actually thinking about how Tamra and Lisa Rinna are very similar in the sense that they are both incredibly compulsive women, who talk first and think later, and are hugely influenced by who is sitting in front of them in the moment and what that person happens to be saying. I think that's why Tamra can fly off the handle so easily, and then forgive so easily. She just gets so caught up in whatever moment that she goes with the flow of that particular moment with no real regard for context, history or even logic. That's why I think that when Tamra is on a trip with Vicki, she is suddenly able to bury the hatchet and move forward; but then, once she is around Eddie again, she wants nothing to do with Vicki again; and certainly Shannon keeps her fire stoked. As counter-intuitive as this may sound given Tamra's outspokenness, I also think she has a low-key desire to please whomever she is with (when she likes them) - to go along with what they're saying - which leads to a lot of her more two-faced behavior. This was her whole excuse for talking shit about Alexis with Gretchen in Season 8 - "I was telling you what you wanted to hear." I think there is some truth to that (not that I think it makes it right). I also think Tamra has a vague awareness of what's good for the show in terms of shifting alliances mixed into all of this.

yup i agree with you about Tamra, she wants to be liked. But altho Lisa Rinna and Tamra are both impulsive, the difference between the 2, IMO, is that Lisa is not NEARLY as manipulative. Rinna is a follower, not a leader, she doesn't really turn people against each other, she just says her 2 cents and that's it. And when called out, she cops to it, she doesn't try to twist and manipulate the situation to make herself seem justified, like Tamra does. Rinna is messy, but she's not conniving or back-stabbing the way Tamra is. 

• Love 5
On 11/21/2017 at 6:43 AM, SheTalksShit said:

yup i agree with you about Tamra, she wants to be liked. But altho Lisa Rinna and Tamra are both impulsive, the difference between the 2, IMO, is that Lisa is not NEARLY as manipulative. Rinna is a follower, not a leader, she doesn't really turn people against each other, she just says her 2 cents and that's it. And when called out, she cops to it, she doesn't try to twist and manipulate the situation to make herself seem justified, like Tamra does. Rinna is messy, but she's not conniving or back-stabbing the way Tamra is. 

Hmmm. . . I think the major difference between the two is Rinna is a trained actor.  Rinna sure went hard for Dorit, LVP and Yolanda Foster over the years and of course Kim.   Also Rinna has worked hard all of her life and Tamra has always been a bit of  a slacker outside of her training regime.  Rinna going after LVP and last year Dorit -making up stories about cocaine use were pretty low.

• Love 7