Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

Those were some ugly posts/opinions on Tamras Instagram. However, they are right in line with the woman Tamra portrays herself to be..a nasty,jealous, spiteful, foul mouth trucker with fake tits and lots of hate

• Love 3

I wish she would get the boot.  I dont think Simon is a saint, but Tamra having him arrested out of spite or just to teach him a lesson was horrible. Remember when she lied and claimed jeana got physical with her and that was why she threw the wine at her?  I can only imagine what Simon assaulting her with the dog leash really meant. I sympathize with Sidney.  After Kroy and Kim, Eddie and Tamra is the reality marriage that baffles me.  Why any sane man would marry those women is beyond me.  With Eddie i guess it is golddigging.

Edited by Htm222
  • Love 4

I don't get what eddie sees in Tamra. He's a fairly attractive guy and appears to be a gentle, calm, no-drama kind of man. Why he chose her to be with just baffles me. Beautiful, YOUNG women are everywhere in South Orange County and they are age appropriate for Eddie, natural beauties...no silicone, no fake eyelashes, no kids, no ex-husband baggage. Why pick Tamra? She's not attractive in any way....not physically, emotionally, spiritually.

She has no class, comes across uneducated, uncouth.

I would love to see eddie on WWHL and call in to ask him what he is doing with trash from the landfill. But i know Andy would never let a viewer ask such a thing. Andy is so into Tamra

• Love 2

And hell to the yes to whatever poster upthread said that Tamra has always been jealous of (and hated)Alexis and Gretchen because those 2 women have bangin'hot bodies. They make Tamra look like the OG of the OC.

• Love 3

I don't get what eddie sees in Tamra. He's a fairly attractive guy and appears to be a gentle, calm, no-drama kind of man. Why he chose her to be with just baffles me. Beautiful, YOUNG women are everywhere in South Orange County and they are age appropriate for Eddie, natural beauties...no silicone, no fake eyelashes, no kids, no ex-husband baggage. Why pick Tamra? She's not attractive in any way....not physically, emotionally, spiritually.

She has no class, comes across uneducated, uncouth.

I would love to see eddie on WWHL and call in to ask him what he is doing with trash from the landfill. But i know Andy would never let a viewer ask such a thing. Andy is so into Tamra

She supports him financially.  Where else is he going to find a woman to support his private clubhouse? 

• Love 3

Check out this tweet from Tamra.

Tamra Judge

Tamra Judge – Verified account ‏@TamraBarney

@vgunvalson hey @ShannonBeador @MeghanKEdmonds @HeatherDubrow Vicki says your scared of me? What do you guys think about that? #very scary

6:10 AM - 31 Oct 2015

https://twitter.com/TamraBarney/status/660443640842465280

I'm no expert, but personally, I find people who dispatch their sons to rape a coworker, attempt to gaslight another coworker, and play mind games against their daughters on national TV to be #very scary.

If Shannon, Heather, and Tamra's protege Meghan don't find Tamra #very scary, they should.

I have never seen a bunch of people, who claim to be so smart, be so stupid.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 5

She supports him financially. Where else is he going to find a woman to support his private clubhouse?

Well, he could always build a treehouse and put some beer in it.

Yep, and I do believe it was Hamburger Helper (seriously).

I knew it!

That also proves to me I'm ready for my own cooking show. I make a scrumptious Hamburger Helper, and an equally scrumptious Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Suck it Tamra!

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 4

Those were some ugly posts/opinions on Tamras Instagram. However, they are right in line with the woman Tamra portrays herself to be..a nasty,jealous, spiteful, foul mouth trucker with fake tits and lots of hate

My uncle is a trucker from Iowa, and it always riles me that Tamra's trucker with tits personality shames the trucking industry.  Tamra is a double insult to me with her truckers comment and then her Iowa connection.  

Please find a way to take her down next season.  Should there be a next season.

• Love 4

Great post!  However, this is like the 5th time Tamra has tried to take Vicki down, proving she is not a friend, but definitely her #1 frenemy.  For some reason, I think Vicki has finally given up on her.  How many seasons can she watch this woman systematically try to destroy her, then go back to being her friend again?  

BTW, this is the first season Tamra managed to turn ALL the women against Vicki. 

I don't know, it would have been impossible to turn everyone against Vicki if Vicki herself hadn't started the train wreck to begin with.  Vicki did herself in with almost no help from anyone, including Tamra.  *(of course only in my limited opinion)! 

• Love 4

Tamra IS scary in that there is no line she won't cross. Look how she has treated her own daughter, she has no sense of decency.

Not knowing what goes on the rest of the time that the camera's aren't recording, what doesn't get put on any type of social media, I'm finding it a huge leap to be so very critical of someone (anyone), to this extent.   No one knows what goes on in her home or her private relationships with her family.  Everything is conjecture and innuendo after lacking fact.  

The women is getting paid handsomely to project a particular type of trope and she does it so well that the producers wouldn't dream of firing her, what would we all talk about!? 

My uncle is a trucker from Iowa, and it always riles me that Tamra's trucker with tits personality shames the trucking industry.  Tamra is a double insult to me with her truckers comment and then her Iowa connection.  

Please find a way to take her down next season.  Should there be a next season.

Thank you for saying that.  Truckers are hard working men and women who put in long hours, and independents are basically running a small business in a very competitive industry.  The idea that they are all a bunch of foul-mouthed neanderthals is a very dated stereotype, and Tamra needs to STFU.

• Love 1

"I'm no expert, but personally, I find people who dispatch their sons to rape a coworker, attempt to gaslight another coworker, and play mind games against their daughters on national TV to be #very scary."

I didn't know the above incidents were examples of someone representing a particular trope.

If Tamra is playing the part of a specific trope, she is no longer capable of distinguishing between her TV character and her true self. There does not appear to be any boundaries between her Bravo persona and her real life. She is bringing her work home w/ her, so to speak, and vice versa.

Her family is paying a very real price for a measly trope.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 1

I would love to get paid an annual triple digit salary to be on reality tv.

However, i could never, for any amount of cash, pretend to be a trashy, classless, back stabbing bitch on tv if that wasn't who I truly was. Tamra is trashy, classless and proud of it.

Tamra needs to watch herself more often on HD tv. She needs work done on her neck. It's starting to look like a California road map

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

Oh gawd, PLEASE no Gretchen and double, triple fucking PLEASE. NO SLADE.

I don't want to see any of the previous HW back. The show needs new blood. My wish is that both Tamra and Vicki get killed off and there's no chance of them ever coming back. Except maybe for a Where Are They Now type show, showing their financial downfall without a Bravo paycheck.

I would rather watch Gretchen, Slade, and Babbling Brooks (TY again for that gem BookElitist) watch Dr. Moon perform his Angry Eye Exercise all season long than see Tamra in her vicious and deep fried glory on my TV another nano second.

• Love 3

I'm joining forces wih you, scrambled fog.

Hell, bring back Quinn. Better her than Tamra. At least her breasts are real.

Well, less than 2 hours til part 3 of the reunion. I'm getting comfortable in case I fall asleep during the "event"

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

I don't know, it would have been impossible to turn everyone against Vicki if Vicki herself hadn't started the train wreck to begin with.  Vicki did herself in with almost no help from anyone, including Tamra.  *(of course only in my limited opinion)! 

With all due respect, you said this about Tamra;

I'm finding it a huge leap to be so very critical of someone (anyone), to this extent.   No one knows what goes on in her home or her private relationships with her family.  Everything is conjecture and innuendo after lacking fact.

Why doesn't the same apply to Vicki?

With all due respect, you said this about Tamra;

I'm finding it a huge leap to be so very critical of someone (anyone), to this extent.   No one knows what goes on in her home or her private relationships with her family.  Everything is conjecture and innuendo after lacking fact.

Why doesn't the same apply to Vicki?

Oh, it does! It applies to everyone who participates in this type of show.  We only (obviously) see what they want us to see, or at least that's how it goes in my head.  So very different from a documentary or that style of filming.  My reference of programe comes from the 1970's about a family named 'The Louds'.  When this particular show RHOC started I was actually under the impression that it was going to be like that!

Boy, was I ever wrong.....     (back on track now) - There is so very much we the views have no idea about, even with all the tidbits put out by the wives. (kwim)?

• Love 4

Oh, it does! It applies to everyone who participates in this type of show.  We only (obviously) see what they want us to see, or at least that's how it goes in my head.  So very different from a documentary or that style of filming.  My reference of programe comes from the 1970's about a family named 'The Louds'.  When this particular show RHOC started I was actually under the impression that it was going to be like that!

Boy, was I ever wrong.....     (back on track now) - There is so very much we the views have no idea about, even with all the tidbits put out by the wives. (kwim)?

THE LOUDS!  I watched a marathon of it about 5 years ago on PBS!  Now that was reality (and the first realty show ever, I believe).  Nowadays, you'd never get that kind of realness.  Everyone is camera ready with a damn storyline.

I watched Vanderpump Rules last night, and the whole episode was like a scripted nighttime soap - the worst it's ever been.  I was so bummed because I was looking forward to the new season.

• Love 3

Unless Tamra Judge is offering her *expert* opinion as a liar, she does not have any business calling out anyone else on their lies. Furthermore, she has no business calling out anyone on their morals and ethics, unless of course she is offering her *expert* opinion on what it is like to live w/o morals and ethics.

Look, she even lies in her quote.  She never let the Babbling Brooks thing go. -

Speaking to E! News Tuesday, Judge said, "From day one I called him out. I felt he was a con man. I could see it in his eyes and nothing he said was making sense. He's a charmer, but then you get to know him and after a while his stories don't add up. In the end, I stopped questioning him as much, started accepting him for Vicki. I knew that if I let go, he would do it to himself."

http://www.eonline.com/news/715157/tamra-judge-incensed-by-brook-ayers-many-lies-is-your-ass-jealous-of-the-s-t-that-comes-out-of-your-mouth

Why was all the righteous indignation curiously absent from NBCUniversal when Tamra dispatched her son to date rape her coworker? There was nary a quick peak taken to find out what went on in Tamra's bathroom, let alone an "investigation".

• Love 1

Tamra did NOT call Brooks out from day one. She was very neutral about the situation for most of the season, at least in the presence of Vicki and Brooks. She was even the one called over to read that gobbeldygook "report" that was supposed to prove something. It was only at the tail end, mostly reunion, that she finally began to speak up. She very well may have doubted him from the start, but she certainly wasn't outspoken about it. 

Tamra did NOT call Brooks out from day one. She was very neutral about the situation for most of the season, at least in the presence of Vicki and Brooks. She was even the one called over to read that gobbeldygook "report" that was supposed to prove something. It was only at the tail end, mostly reunion, that she finally began to speak up. She very well may have doubted him from the start, but she certainly wasn't outspoken about it. 

She's not talking about called out his lack of cancer. Tamra was referencing how she hasn't liked Brooks for years.  Her whole thing this year was to go along with Vicki's bullshit beau to stop fighting with Vicki

• Love 2

I have been sick all weekend and haven't left my house, so I caught up on old OC episodes, back when Gretchen was a new cast member. WOW. Tamra was so ragingly jealous of her, and so mean. Compared to how she and Vicki are now, they have both improved, at least in terms of keeping their jealousy in check. Tamra was so insecure and joyfully mean, it's like she really loved hurting Gretchen. She was really terrible.

I really liked Simon at first, but later he really become angry, mean, and critical of her for no reason. The first season, she was the same way, even grabbing his balls on a boat in front of everyone, and having a great time. Then he changed and just became this total jerk. Yes, Tamra was trashy, but it didn't bother you before, now it does? He is selfish.

In any case, I will say Tamra seems much happier, wiser, and calmer than she has in the earlier seasons. 

• Love 3

I think that was a reference to the fact that she thought Brooks seemed like kind of a con from the time Vicki started to date him.  She noticed right away that he seemed to be working Vicki, that he was "affirming" her all the time, that he seemed fake.  From back in Season 7 or 8, whatever season Brooks was introduced.  

• Love 2

Judging from this article, it seems like Tamra will no doubt film with Vicki again.

Maybe instead of having a big heart she should work on improving her cerebral function.  How many times do these two need to break and make up?  It is no longer believable.

• Love 2

Wow..I'm definitely not up to date on the Ryan/Sarah situation. i thought those two were still together in a tumultuous relationship, living in the rental house Grandma Tamra got them. Do either Ryan or Sarah have jobs?

The only one I like and feel sorry for, is Ava.

• Love 1

For being such a loser at life, the dude has a seriously inflated sense of self-importance.  I wonder where he gets it.

Ryan shared a photo of a lion with a cross over it that included the text: “The devil whispers, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior replies, ‘I AM the storm!'"

That sounds like it came from an eight year old boy who spends too much time reading comic books in his room.

• Love 6