Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

I am surprised Tamra hasn't hit David Beador up for a job for her spawn.  I would think there are many levels of construction Ryan could work in.  I vote for putting delineators up around the job site in traffic. 

I vote for human speed bump. 

• Love 6

Simon has a fb fan page with photos of the kids and some court documents which seems really inappropriate to me. We see through you simon. And plenty of photos of him with his 23 year old girlfriend. She looks like another one of his kids. So gross... What is she doing with her life? I say this as someone around her age.

I swear I'm not tamra. I think they are both trash but really Simon?

I recently saw the fight with jeana and I loved how Tammy defended throwing the glass by saying jeana tried to push her into the pool. She is such a rat.

• Love 3

The whole tamra is stupid thing the cast is pushing is funny to me. She is crass, willfully ignorant and lacks formal education, but I think she is pretty smart. She might be the smartest one in this particular franchise. She is surprisingly witty at times, but I find myself refraining from laughing because, well, it's tamra and I don't like her.

• Love 6

Simon has a fb fan page with photos of the kids and some court documents which seems really inappropriate to me. We see through you simon. And plenty of photos of him with his 23 year old girlfriend. She looks like another one of his kids. So gross... What is she doing with her life? I say this as someone around her age.

I swear I'm not tamra. I think they are both trash but really Simon?

I recently saw the fight with jeana and I loved how Tammy defended throwing the glass by saying jeana tried to push her into the pool. She is such a rat.

Had Tamra been truthful about the court proceedings Simon would have not had to post documents.  He is dull as dirt and I think he provides his children with a good home.  As to the girlfriend who is 20 years younger-who really cares?

• Love 3

The whole tamra is stupid thing the cast is pushing is funny to me. She is crass, willfully ignorant and lacks formal education, but I think she is pretty smart. She might be the smartest one in this particular franchise. She is surprisingly witty at times, but I find myself refraining from laughing because, well, it's tamra and I don't like her.

Lol, and for those reasons, I actually like Tamra!  

• Love 1

Everything tamra says and does reeks of insincerity.

I hope somebody calls her out on her fakery when the reunion comes up.

She's offended because Brooks said (in reference to tamra's comments) "consider the source".

I'm so with Brooks on that observation. But nobody is willing to tell Trashbox that she is a shit stirrer, gossiper, liar, fake etc.

That fugly son of hers is disgusting. I wonder who his father is. That guy must be real proud.

• Love 4

Everything tamra says and does reeks of insincerity.

I hope somebody calls her out on her fakery when the reunion comes up.

She's offended because Brooks said (in reference to tamra's comments) "consider the source".

I'm so with Brooks on that observation. But nobody is willing to tell Trashbox that she is a shit stirrer, gossiper, liar, fake etc.

That fugly son of hers is disgusting. I wonder who his father is. That guy must be real proud.

tumblr_mbmzxlOEC11qg25zuo1_4001.gif

• Love 3

Tamra's face actually looks OK in the above GIF.

I think she added more fillers to her cheekbones this year. Probably when she had bigger implants installed.

Tamra should just install a turnstyle on her chest to accomodate the endless implant rotation.

Is it just me, or is Tammy Sue trying to look like Lizzie?

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 3

Lol! Thanks for the video. Yes she's a boy with a vagina who also likes anal. So maybe she's really a gay boy with a vagina. Sounds like she's confused about her sexuality. Oh well, consider the source.

She's an attention whore trying desperately to keep her job as an OC housewife. I think she's losing the fight.

• Love 3

Lol! Thanks for the video. Yes she's a boy with a vagina who also likes anal. So maybe she's really a gay boy with a vagina. Sounds like she's confused about her sexuality. Oh well, consider the source.

She's an attention whore trying desperately to keep her job as an OC housewife. I think she's losing the fight.

What a screwed up person and her son is a crab apple off the family tree!

• Love 5

I really don't think Ryan is man enough to marry,support and be a loving husband/father to that menagerie he hooked up with.

Having Tamra for a mother and no father in his life, I'll bet he's got anger issues with women.

This group of tamra and her relatives is just a whole lot of dysfunctional crazy best left for Dr. Phil or Iyanla fix my life.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

Tamra's got a whole lot of "splainin" to do to her god someday.

She'll do anything for attention.

Does anyone here on PT really believe she's become a true Christian or anything close to it?

Please enlighten me

• Love 4

Tamra's got a whole lot of "splainin" to do to her god someday.

She'll do anything for attention.

Does anyone here on PT really believe she's become a true Christian or anything close to it?

Please enlighten me

Nah.

She's about as Christian as she is a natural blonde.

• Love 5

Yup. She's an attention whore. She'll say or do whatever it takes to get her the most attention - often that comes in the form of negative attention. Tamra has no true identity. She just tries to be controversial.

• Love 7

Yes, she is very witty and it annoys me because she makes me laugh on occasion! I find it very difficult to believe that she has grown and changed, so...whatever! Time will tell, but I'm not holding my breath while we wait. It's her nastiness, bitterness and love of sex toys shown in EVERY season she's been on, etc. that is so gross...This woman who plotted to get Gretchen Naked Wasted, her over the top hatred for Alexis, her treatment of Shannon at Lizzie's beach house, she's the Devils star pupil.

• Love 4

For all the bitching Tamra does about Brooks using Vicki for her money, a place to live, mooching off Vicki and being a liar... I see all these same traits in her son Ryan. Could Ryan's real father be Brooks? They both have unusual noses. What a great story line for next season.

I'm sure Trashbox reads this particular forum...which is a place for posters to come after  TWOP closed down and THAT is where Tamra got her witty little name for Alexis "jesus Jugs". Tamra didn't make up that name...a TWOP poster came up with it. Pretty sure it was a TWOP poster but it WASN'T Tamra.

My point is this...Tamra is not witty, she steals most of her wit from whomever she can and thinks we are all too stupid to know it's plagiarism in a housewives kind of way.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

Tamra booted up the cancer/not cancer storyline.

Tamra used the psychic to bolster and circulate the drama.

Meghan ran w/ the campaign.

It seems to me Meghan is not the only one using the cancer/not cancer storyline as a tool for retribution against Vicki. Tamra is too.

• Love 4

The more people call Tamara a "skank" and a "whore", et cetera -- the more I like her. IMO, the hate towards her, in a way, encapsulates a huge American hypocrisy: so many people hold themselves up as Christians, but so few people are forgiving. And what has Tamara really done that was SO awful. She made HERSELF look an asshole many times, but besides name calling and shit-stirring, what has she done? Shit-stirring is what these women are hired to do!! Maybe because I've been through a hard time the past several years, and haven't been proud of my behavior at times, I have sympathy for her. But reading all the animosity makes me sad; people just really cannot let other peoples' pasts go -- even when it really doesn't have a real impact on other peoples' lives. Yet, people "love" Vickie, even though she has pretty much proven herself to be a racist asshole, who is willing to take advantage of vulnerable, genuinely sick people to increase her bank account (cancer-curing supplements).

• Love 2
Why does it have to be an either/or with Tamra and Vicki? I dislike both of them.

It doesn't have to be either / or. I was just making an observation.

As far as the other stuff you mention, egh, for me, it just doesn't equal the amount of vitriol against Tamara. The whole naked wasted thing was bad. Absolutely. But it was a loooong time ago, and weren't they all ten sheets to the wind? Again, not making excuses. And, I think she has apologized. She's pretty much admitted that she didn't like herself in the past. As for the "beaner" comment. Bad. Absolutely. For sure. But in my opinion, stupid name calling isn't as bad as someone like Vickie, who seems to really have genuinely pent up racist tendencies. Like, the way she treated Lizzie when she first met her? Whoa. That was a whole lot of "other aggression." (And yes, I am a minority -- and that's my take.)

• Love 2

The more people call Tamara a "skank" and a "whore", et cetera -- the more I like her. IMO, the hate towards her, in a way, encapsulates a huge American hypocrisy: so many people hold themselves up as Christians, but so few people are forgiving. And what has Tamara really done that was SO awful. She made HERSELF look an asshole many times, but besides name calling and shit-stirring, what has she done? Shit-stirring is what these women are hired to do!! Maybe because I've been through a hard time the past several years, and haven't been proud of my behavior at times, I have sympathy for her. But reading all the animosity makes me sad; people just really cannot let other peoples' pasts go -- even when it really doesn't have a real impact on other peoples' lives. Yet, people "love" Vickie, even though she has pretty much proven herself to be a racist asshole, who is willing to take advantage of vulnerable, genuinely sick people to increase her bank account (cancer-curing supplements).

I think the worst thing Tamra did and it had a devastating  effect on one family is when she and Vicki went behind Jeana's back during negotiations and got themselves a better deal while saying they would stand as a trio.  It forever changed Jeana's financial situation and to add insult to injury she threw wine in her face.  That did have a very direct and lasting effect on Jeana.   I think she was pretty cruel to Alexis as well.  I will say Vicki probably over the years has equaled or exceeded Tamra in dirty dealing.  I do think Vicki's past is about to catch up to her.  The more reasoned Vicki of last year has seemed to have vanished. 

• Love 3
I think the worst thing Tamra did and it had a devastating  effect on one family is when she and Vicki went behind Jeana's back during negotiations and got themselves a better deal while saying they would stand as a trio.  It forever changed Jeana's financial situation and to add insult to injury she threw wine in her face.  That did have a very direct and lasting effect on Jeana.

Thanks for the info. Didn't know about this. The wine throwing doesn't bother me in the least (standard reality show fodder), but messing with someone else's finances does suck.

That said, I feel like Tamara has pretty much fessed up to her past bad behavior, in general. I'm willing to forgive her, for some reason.

• Love 2

Thanks for the info. Didn't know about this. The wine throwing doesn't bother me in the least (standard reality show fodder), but messing with someone else's finances does suck.

That said, I feel like Tamara has pretty much fessed up to her past bad behavior, in general. I'm willing to forgive her, for some reason.

Tamra never apologized for naked wasted - Gretchen simply forgave her for it because she wanted to get on Tamra's good side. She never apologized for her treatment of Alexis, she just said "let's be civil" but that was only while she was trying to redeem herself for her wedding spinoff - pretty much why she tried to befriend Gretchen, until she couldn't allow herself to pretend to be nice to her anymore. She never apologized or even really owned up to the majority of nasty things that she has done over the years - except when it came to Vicki. 

Right now the inteweb is abuzz because Tamra is claiming that she is done with Vicki. She is saying that she supported Vicki even after the reunion until the WWHL episode where Vicki said no one was there for her. And now that Vicki said that, she is done and she is claiming that she didn't tell Vicki about David's affair until after the baptism. I don't buy that for a second. Sure, Vicki is just as much a liar as Tamra is, but Tamra's MO is to spread the gossip the second she has a chance. I totally believe Tamra told Vicki the same day that Shannon confirmed the affair to Heather and Tamra. I think Tamra was hedging her bets to see who would come out on top when it was all said and done, and is only NOW deciding to side with Shannon (although, Shannon's crazy periscope rant may have been enough to scare Tamra into rethinking her loyalty). 

Consider the source indeed. Think of how many truly nasty falling outs Tamra and Vicki have had over the seasons only to come back to each other. Does she really expect us to believe that Vicki being all dramatic and saying "no one was there for me" was enough for Tamra to just drop her, considering all of the horrible things they have done to each other over the years? After all of the lovey dovey antics the two had on Twitter and WWHL prior to Vicki's last appearance? Nope. Tamra has truly never changed her spots. It's why she has lasted as long as she has. And if they have truly succeeded in driving Vicki off the show, she will now have Vicki's coveted spot as the OG, and there will be NO ONE left on the show who is willing to call her out. Maybe Shannon would down the line once she realizes that every one was right and she truly did drink the Tamra kool aid (which is probably also why Tamra has thrown her dice in with Shannon for now).

Tamra may not be intelligent, but she has manipulation skills that go beyond being simply street smart and to think that she has 4 children is a truly scary thought. 

• Love 7

Tamra never apologized for naked wasted - Gretchen simply forgave her for it because she wanted to get on Tamra's good side. She never apologized for her treatment of Alexis, she just said "let's be civil" but that was only while she was trying to redeem herself for her wedding spinoff - pretty much why she tried to befriend Gretchen, until she couldn't allow herself to pretend to be nice to her anymore. She never apologized or even really owned up to the majority of nasty things that she has done over the years - except when it came to Vicki. 

Right now the inteweb is abuzz because Tamra is claiming that she is done with Vicki. She is saying that she supported Vicki even after the reunion until the WWHL episode where Vicki said no one was there for her. And now that Vicki said that, she is done and she is claiming that she didn't tell Vicki about David's affair until after the baptism. I don't buy that for a second. Sure, Vicki is just as much a liar as Tamra is, but Tamra's MO is to spread the gossip the second she has a chance. I totally believe Tamra told Vicki the same day that Shannon confirmed the affair to Heather and Tamra. I think Tamra was hedging her bets to see who would come out on top when it was all said and done, and is only NOW deciding to side with Shannon (although, Shannon's crazy periscope rant may have been enough to scare Tamra into rethinking her loyalty). 

Consider the source indeed. Think of how many truly nasty falling outs Tamra and Vicki have had over the seasons only to come back to each other. Does she really expect us to believe that Vicki being all dramatic and saying "no one was there for me" was enough for Tamra to just drop her, considering all of the horrible things they have done to each other over the years? After all of the lovey dovey antics the two had on Twitter and WWHL prior to Vicki's last appearance? Nope. Tamra has truly never changed her spots. It's why she has lasted as long as she has. And if they have truly succeeded in driving Vicki off the show, she will now have Vicki's coveted spot as the OG, and there will be NO ONE left on the show who is willing to call her out. Maybe Shannon would down the line once she realizes that every one was right and she truly did drink the Tamra kool aid (which is probably also why Tamra has thrown her dice in with Shannon for now).

Tamra may not be intelligent, but she has manipulation skills that go beyond being simply street smart and to think that she has 4 children is a truly scary thought. 

I don't believe any of the divides are permanent and thanks for the analysis.  Tamra is the master manipulator.  Tamra needs Vicki because they are the two worker bees.  There will be no teams and the attention will again return to Vicki when at some point Brooks stops taking her calls and she will claim she was duped.

Vicki is giving just dues to the true Original Gal of the Orange County, Jeana Keough-with a side of shade saying she is not evil. (A Tamra reference.) This seniority thing is nonsense and has become way too important.  Depending on where they want to work this into the schedule next year filming could start very soon. Maybe with Brooks out of the picture Vicki might be willing to engage next season and stop with the walk offs and stop with the out of town trips.  She needs to be a part of the show and not treat as if it some sort of million dollar accessorial employment.

I agree with you. I don't dislike Tamra. I think she's a shit stirrer who for some reason gets a pass from the other ladies every time and I always have to wonder why she never seems to get called out on it. Her over the top sexual talk and behavior doesn't bother me. I figure she's doing that to get attention. She's probably gotten attention from doing that most of her life so she sees no reason to stop now. 

Her son, I can't stand. 

Just wanted to add that the naked wasted episode was the worst thing I think that has been done on any of these shows. 

Edited by Rainny
  • Love 3

In my opinion, Tamra tried to have her son rape Gretchen. It's low beyond anything I have seen on reality TV. A close second, though, was her gaslighting Shannon last year and how ready she was to paint someone else as a crazy alcoholic rather than own her bad behavior. I think she has done a lot to deserve both the wrath she incurs and also the sincerity of her new Christian conviction.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 11

I don't believe any of the divides are permanent and thanks for the analysis.  Tamra is the master manipulator.  Tamra needs Vicki because they are the two worker bees.  There will be no teams and the attention will again return to Vicki when at some point Brooks stops taking her calls and she will claim she was duped.

I think some divides are permanent (the Gretchen/Tamra divide was even when they tried to take a break from it. The Heather/Alexis divide is). But, Vicki and Tamra's aren't. If they decide to bring Vicki back next year, Tamra will go back to her. She won't be able to help herself because she isn't going to be able to keep Shannon in the dark about her true nature for more than a full season. There is only so much she can actually film doing with Heather because while Heather tolerates their friendship, they have nothing in common and Tamra was quick to turn on her until Vicki told her she would lose if she went against Heather. Mehgan had already grated on Tamra's nerves with the stepmom stuff, but Tamra won't go against her unless Jim divorces her. It would be the same as going against Heather - Tamra understands power dynamics. I think if Vicki had been with Tamra on taking down Heather, Tamra would not have let it drop. Tamra will eventually realize that Vicki is the only one on the show who has ever treated her as an equal when it comes to their places on the show.

• Love 5
In my opinion, Tamra tried to have her son rape Gretchen. It's low beyond anything I have seen on reality TV. A close second, though, was her gaslighting Shannon last year and how ready she was to paint someone else as a crazy alcoholic rather than own her bad behavior.

Admittedly, I never saw the naked wasted thing. Just heard about it. And yes, it sounds awful, but I sometimes think that people go over the top when discussing these shows, and tend to concern troll. Now, again, I am not saying that what she did was right. I am not! So please, spare me the "rape supporter" nonsense. I think it was awful, and she should have apologized profusely (I thought she did). People do very dumb and dangerous things when they're wasted beyond control -- which is why producers on these shows encourage lots of alcohol. Heck, I had to stop drinking because I acted like a terrible asshole when I would get drunk. Not proud of that, but it is what it is. As far as "gaslighting"? Egh. It's human nature to notice faults in others that you yourself have. Nearly everyone of the planet does it -- not as many people recognize that they do it, though. I guess I just don't understand the point of never, ever forgiving someone. Heck, I could even forgive Vickie if she made an effort to change.

• Love 1

I think some divides are permanent (the Gretchen/Tamra divide was even when they tried to take a break from it. The Heather/Alexis divide is). But, Vicki and Tamra's aren't. If they decide to bring Vicki back next year, Tamra will go back to her. She won't be able to help herself because she isn't going to be able to keep Shannon in the dark about her true nature for more than a full season. There is only so much she can actually film doing with Heather because while Heather tolerates their friendship, they have nothing in common and Tamra was quick to turn on her until Vicki told her she would lose if she went against Heather. Mehgan had already grated on Tamra's nerves with the stepmom stuff, but Tamra won't go against her unless Jim divorces her. It would be the same as going against Heather - Tamra understands power dynamics. I think if Vicki had been with Tamra on taking down Heather, Tamra would not have let it drop. Tamra will eventually realize that Vicki is the only one on the show who has ever treated her as an equal when it comes to their places on the show.

A divide I thought would be permanent was the Lauri/Vicki but alas they are now hawking the hideous dress line Vicki is a spokesperson/boutique owner in. I agree about Heather/Alexis-I wonder if the kids ever had their promised play date?  Tamra played Meghan very wisely. 

✔ I deem Tamra's manipulative 'skills' to be akin to that of a roach, wherein aspects of her instinctive nature have been honed to such a remarkable degree that it's beyond human ken.

~

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

Wow! THIS is so apt, and so very very good.

Admittedly, I never saw the naked wasted thing. Just heard about it. And yes, it sounds awful, but I sometimes think that people go over the top when discussing these shows, and tend to concern troll. Now, again, I am not saying that what she did was right. I am not! So please, spare me the "rape supporter" nonsense. I think it was awful, and she should have apologized profusely (I thought she did). People do very dumb and dangerous things when they're wasted beyond control -- which is why producers on these shows encourage lots of alcohol. Heck, I had to stop drinking because I acted like a terrible asshole when I would get drunk. Not proud of that, but it is what it is. As far as "gaslighting"? Egh. It's human nature to notice faults in others that you yourself have. Nearly everyone of the planet does it -- not as many people recognize that they do it, though. I guess I just don't understand the point of never, ever forgiving someone. Heck, I could even forgive Vickie if she made an effort to change.

Well, by your own admission, you didn't see the episode. Tamra wasn't wasted beyond control. She seemed pretty sober. And she had a calculated plan to get Gretchen "Naked Wasted," then she sent her son to "seduce" her. She never apologized for it. On the reunion, she simply claimed, "I'm a mean drunk" as if that made it okay. Kind of like how she couldn't "remember" Lizzie's dinner party because she had too much to drink. Tamra conveniently claims that she is drunk when she doesn't want to take ownership of her bad behavior.

• Love 10

Well, by your own admission, you didn't see the episode. Tamra wasn't wasted beyond control. She seemed pretty sober. And she had a calculated plan to get Gretchen "Naked Wasted," then she sent her son to "seduce" her. She never apologized for it. On the reunion, she simply claimed, "I'm a mean drunk" as if that made it okay. Kind of like how she couldn't "remember" Lizzie's dinner party because she had too much to drink. Tamra conveniently claims that she is drunk when she doesn't want to take ownership of her bad behavior.

For whatever reason Naked Wasted was my bridge too far. I have never been able to see Tamara, Ryan, or Simon without repulsion after that. It was the whole thing. Lynn trying to take Gretchen home and Tamara stopping her. And Simon just standing in the kitchen laughing about the whole thing while Ryan followed a obviously blind drunk Gretchen up the stairs. The words Naked Wasted coined by Tamara. Gross. Luckily nothing horrible happened but how could 3 adults act like that just because they didn't like someone? It's mind boggling to me. Had I been a cast member at that time I probably would have refused to come back for the next season. I would have pulled a big old "It's me or Tamara". Tamara, Simon, and Ryan can try and sell me whatever sob story they want, but I not buying. They are all truly awful people without souls. I really do feel for their kids. If that's how they treated a co-worker they didn't like can you even imagine the lengths Tamara and Simon would go to to hurt each other during their divorce?

• Love 11