Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

Well I'll be jijggered, meeting and procreating with someone off instagram turned out to not a great idea. 

As fucked up as this situation is the one thing I am stuck on from that radar online article is the information that Ryan's fiancee is 31 years old. I don't believe that one for a minute. 

Imagine she is back on Instagram trolling for a new man while living off of RHOC earnings with drunken Ryan.  I see this woman moving back to Roseville and Ryan seeing the baby twice a year.

• Love 1

Please correct me if I am wrong because I have fortunately never been involved with domestic violence outside of my own parents 40 years ago (laws have changed) & I live in IL not CA but don't filing charges fall under the police responsibility & not the victim... if a husband is beating his wife it is no longer up to her whether she presses charges or not??  If the police are called & have probable cause then charges are filed?

• Love 1

thanks for the clarification gimi like I said it isn't really anything I dealt with & all I know about I learn from TV LOL

I don't think Sarah is 31 either, I thought was closer to pushing 40.

• Love 1

I suppose if the case is especially violent/there is a lot of objective corroborating evidence then perhaps but most of the time they just decline.

The police officer also can serve as a witness or a hospital report, but if Sarah is running next door and there isn't a scratch on her, then yes, they will decline.

Besides, Sarah looks like she could take that scrawny little wimp in a minute.  

• Love 2

For someone who constantly bitches about the tabloid media and bloggers, Tamra sure knows how to manipulate them to her advantage.  She may refer to ROL as "Radar OnLie" in her Tweets, but she has them on speed dial when she wants to become an "insider."

• Love 3

This is one of those cases where I don't know who to believe. Rapey Ryan is a creep of the first order and I have no trouble believing he'd hit a woman. However, we know little and less about this chic - except she met Ryan on Instagram and moved him into her life (and that of her three little girls) super quickly! Sounds like she may have some issues herself. So this "dirt" from Radar doesn't sound unreasonable to me. All I know is, Tamballs is, as usual, a real piece of work - going to the tabloids with family drama.

• Love 4
(edited)

This and New Jersey are the two dumbest, most provincial, least informed casts. Does anyone remember that game they played on WWHL about whether Tamra would know the meanings of some words? I think she only got one right.

It is truly difficult to comprehend the utter lack of "knowledge" as well as the lack of desire for intellectual pursuits. Seemingly, no thirst for learning.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 2

So, all this partying and proposed sex acts was going on when the kids were in the home--presumably sleeping?  Ryan must've been totally passed out if Sarah resorted to awakening him by pouring water on him.  These people are assholes.  All of them.  Tamra included. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Please correct me if I am wrong because I have fortunately never been involved with domestic violence outside of my own parents 40 years ago (laws have changed) & I live in IL not CA but don't filing charges fall under the police responsibility & not the victim... if a husband is beating his wife it is no longer up to her whether she presses charges or not??  If the police are called & have probable cause then charges are filed?

I suppose it depends on the state and the times.

I was the victim* in a DV case a few years back, and I pleaded and pleaded for the case to be dropped. I called the appropriate state offices and they said that it was out of my hands, and that the state would proceed regardless of what was best or safest for me- and subpoena me to testify against the man that they were trying to prove had attacked me.)

This was not some extreme case either, and there was no evidence that any violence took place (a [schizophrenic] neighbor called because he heard me scream).

At least in my state they were/are cracking down on these laws, which unfortunately often have the opposite effect and make it less safe for the victim.

I'm  shocked that the state dropped the charges in Ryan's case being that it was sort of a high-profile dispute and involved alcohol and children.

*According to the state.

(We were both young poor college students that were treated horrifically by the police- I was threatened numerous times to say exactly what the police wanted me to say on the stand or else they would "put me in jail."  Thank God the judge saw through this mess.)

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 3

Tamra's taking Simon back to court, according to internet tabloids and blogs:

In court documents Tamra filed last week she accuses Simon of failing to uphold the recommendation from therapist Dr. Linda Grossman, who decided the family needed counseling. Simon, Tamra and Sydney were also to attend the class “Overcoming Barriers.” Tamra says when she reached out to Simon about participating he refused.

According to Tamra, this means Simon is in contempt of court because it is a “direct violation” of court orders not to follow the therapist’s directions. As a result, Tamra is demanding Simon’s sole custody be overturned.

Tamra believes she has a legitimate case because this demonstrates that Simon is attempting to alienate her from Sydney.

Simon, however, is firing back. In court papers he claims Sydney suffered from “extreme anxiety” from living with Tamra which caused severe cramps, difficulties in school, public ridicule over Tamra’s behavior and therefore the custody should remain in place. Simon also claims that Tamra told Sydney she wasn’t allowed in her house beause of her strong bond with Simon.

• Love 2

If there is any truth to what Simon is saying about Gramballs, I am utterly disgusted. He is no saint himself, but he is also not the one humiliating his children on national TV. We've heard no accusations that HE bans his children from his house or causes her stomach cramps. If the worst he's doing is refusing to engage Tamra in some ridiculous therapy session like the ones Shannon and David participated in, well I honestly can't blame him.

• Love 4

Ssh!

Tamra is keeping this news on the down low, and I mean hell-ishly DOWN LOW(wink,wink...). She has a Housewives business venture percolating--books. What a NOVEL concept!(triple wink) Yep! Tamra is utilizing her smokin' talents and red hot connections to pen and sell: Ho'down in Helltown, Sinning and Winning: One Bitch's Path to the Fiery Pit, Hell Made Easy in a Few Simple Steps, Satan and Tamra: A Love Story, Those (Soul) Scorching Days and Brimstone Nights, A Hellspawn's Guide to the Galaxy, Mammon, Mammon Where Art Thou?, The Life and Times of a Fame'ho'ing Addict, and a TRUE classic--The Debauched Devil's Advocate.

Proven to foment chaos and iniquity. Any purchase comes with a free bottle of "Parfum de Brimstone". ABSOLUTELY NO money back guarantee. ;)

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

Hundred buckarooes for an hour phone call....If ya'll take my hour...Ill Cut a Bitch

http://www.scottcruzpm.com/home.html

Is this the same guy as below ("Singer/Songwriter/Producer")?  The shaved-head workout dudes all look alike to me.  If so, I wonder if he predicted that his musical career would go nowhere.

Edited to answer my own question -- yes it is the same person.  His Twitter account says  "Scott Cruz is a gifted Psychic Medium and Musician."  It doesn't mention that his lyrics are profane and he has trouble keeping his shirt on.  For that you have to go to his other website.

http://www.scottcruz.com/singer.html

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 1

But she's paying him to hear what she wants to hear! Not for common sense anyone could pass on to her for free.

I thought she was suppose to be talking to Jesus these days. 

Ssh!

Tamra is keeping this news on the down low, and I mean hell-ishly DOWN LOW(wink,wink...). She has a Housewives business venture percolating--books. What a NOVEL concept!(triple wink) Yep! Tamra is utilizing her smokin' talents and red hot connections to pen and sell: Ho'down in Helltown, Sinning and Winning: One Bitch's Path to the Fiery Pit, Hell Made Easy in a Few Simple Steps, Satan and Tamra: A Love Story, Those (Soul) Scorching Days and Brimstone Nights, A Hellspawn's Guide to the Galaxy, Mammon, Mammon Where Art Thou?, The Life and Times of a Fame'ho'ing Addict, and a TRUE classic--The Debauched Devil's Advocate.

Proven to foment chaos and iniquity. Any purchase comes with a free bottle of "Parfum de Brimstone". ABSOLUTELY NO money back guarantee. ;)

I knew Tamrat's baptism was all green screen hullabaloo!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

There's a picture on RealityTea (can't post the link on my phone, but it's among a bunch of other pictures of reality "stars" (top story). Anyway, it's a pic of Tamra, Shannon, and... Sarah. So, all is forgiven?

I think even Meghan likes Shannon.  Shannon seems pretty willing to overlook a lot of hurt directed her way.

• Love 2

Does Sarah have much of a choice? I assume that Tamra's paying for Ryan and Sarah's house.

I think Sarah is enamored by the fame of reality TV. Ryan has said a couple of times that the money is good and I bet Sarah thought it would be easy money to just move to the OC and get on the TeeVee show. I'd bet Tamra isn't helping them that much and they've made only a bit of Bravo change so far and Sarah isn't happy.

• Love 3

Yesterday I went to the Fit Expo in Anaheim. 

My boyfriend and I were walking around and walked passed the Cut Fitness booth. I was trying not to being crazy and stare but Eddie was there and I stared David Beador right in the face. I'm 5'10 and these two are shorter than me. They both are much smaller in person. Eddie doesn't look so much like a chipmunk but still screams gay to me. He didn't look THAT in shape to me. I did not see Tamra. 

On our way out we walked by their booth again at the end of the event and Tamra was running around taking their stuff down. She is tiny. Had on a ton of makeup and it was really dark. 

That's all I got! Sorry I din't have more. I was more shocked at how small David and Eddie were. 

Edited by Workslame
  • Love 15

My boyfriend and Iw ere talking around and walked passed the Cut Fitness booth. I was trying not to being crazy and stare but Eddie was there and I stared David Beador right in the face. I'm 5'10 and these two are shorter than me. They both are much smaller in person. 

That's all I got! Sorry I din't have more. I was more shocked at how small David and Eddie were. 

So like how small... how much shorter than you did they seem to be?  Like just a little, or several inches?  

I'm sure Gramballs was very busy selling houses and that's why you didn't see her earlier in the day. 

Bahahaha!

Thanks for the 411. I live for these little "sightings". 

HAHAHA Gramballs! I forgot about that ! 

So like how small... how much shorter than you did they seem to be?  Like just a little, or several inches?  

Hmm I'd say they were about 5'7" or 5'8". I'm sure it's not THAT short but since I'm 5'10" and my boyfriend is 6'6" its short to me.

• Love 2

Ug, Tamra and her beady little dead eyes. If only she could accept and embrace being a shit talking, man spirited old bat, I'd probably like her heaps more. She and Megan make a great team, but wait until they turn on each other. It will be delicious.

• Love 9

That would almost make having meghan return for another season almost worth it.

I'd love if the show hired a no nonsense intelligent woman that is nice but can hold her own against the likes of tamra and vicki.

• Love 3

I'd love if the show hired a no nonsense intelligent woman that is nice but can hold her own against the likes of tamra and vicki.

MMV, of course, but I pretty much felt Shannon fit that bill last year and it was a huge part of her popularity. I mean, yes, Shannon is kooky but she pretty much pwned Tamra by reunion day.

• Love 5

Hmm I'd say they were about 5'7" or 5'8". I'm sure it's not THAT short but since I'm 5'10" and my boyfriend is 6'6" its short to me.

No, that's short for a dude in my book.  Innnneresting!  

• Love 4

My boyfriend and I were walking around and walked passed the Cut Fitness booth. I was trying not to being crazy and stare but Eddie was there and I stared David Beador right in the face. I'm 5'10 and these two are shorter than me. They both are much smaller in person. Eddie doesn't look so much like a chipmunk but still screams gay to me. He didn't look THAT in shape to me. I did not see Tamra. 

On our way out we walked by their booth again at the end of the event and Tamra was running around taking their stuff down. She is tiny. Had on a ton of makeup and it was really dark. 

Bwah ha ha! So, how empty or crowded was their booth?

Edited by Ubiquitous

And is it just me or is Tamra's astonishingly stupid decision (for so many reasons) to essentially gift 30 or so year old Ryan with $8K as a house down payment, unknown to Eddie and likely greatly against his wishes, a set up for a new trouble in paradise story line for this fame whore moron?

• Love 7

Doesn't David have a hundred million dollar contract with the state?  What the hell is he doing hanging out with Eddie/Tamra and pushing their two bit gym?  I thought David was a workaholic.  I find this very odd.

• Love 3

And is it just me or is Tamra's astonishingly stupid decision (for so many reasons) to essentially gift 30 or so year old Ryan with $8K as a house down payment, unknown to Eddie and likely greatly against his wishes, a set up for a new trouble in paradise story line for this fame whore moron?

I don't think it was a down payment (which would have been smarter), it was simply two months of rent.  I just don't know what I think of this Sarah.  I don't understand why she wants to tie her fate (and her children's) to such a doofus.  I've read here that her four children have four different fathers.  Putting aside what some would say is a moral issue, she obviously either has a child to attempt to keep a man, or she has short but intense relationships, that all end with bridges burned.  I've always frowned upon her apparent gun obsession, and the fact that she not only carries, but has a household full of weapons.  At the very least, she seemed to be an independent self-supporting woman.  Now she's tied her fate to Ryan, and is financially dependent on Tamra.  Why?  At the very least, doesn't her pride sting a little?  This is being broadcast to the world.

ETA:  And I can't forget that when the shit hit the fan and Ryan became violent, she ran off and left tiny little Ava behind with ragey Ryan. 

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 10

A lot of parents do that for the children of their previous marriages.  

What the hell is he doing hanging out with Eddie/Tamra and pushing their two bit gym?  I thought David was a workaholic.  I find this very odd.

I think he has his eyes on Eddie.  David does have that unusually soft, feminine voice.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

was that a down payment on a house or for a rental?

A lot of parents do that for the children of their previous marriages.

True and I've helped my own 26 year old son when things got tight financially but he's a college grad, employed full time in his chosen profession and a hard worker with real and marketable skills. He's making every effort to be a contributing member of society and not a slacker looking for a handout. There's a point where tough love might not be inappropriate.

And I stand corrected. On second viewing the $ was, indeed, for rent/security, not as a down payment. My mistake--sorry.

• Love 2

Tamra has a new Real Estate website.  So much comedy in one paragraph:

"I grew up in Glendora, California, and as  a daughter of an entrepreneur, my parents taught me  thinking outside the box and  hard work always pays off.   I have been a licensed Realtor for ten years [except for the year that she let her license lapse]. I have a passion for real estate, decorating and staging.  I am also the owner of a  Fitness studio with my husband.  I have been a cast member on the Real Housewives of Orange County for eight years. Some may say I have a hard time sitting still. I am married to an amazing man and have 4 beautiful children and blessed with a brand new granddaughter.  I love to travel and visit exotic destinations.  I’m a world traveler and I’m familiar with many customs and cultures [Like dicks and balls on male Island dancers]."

I wonder if she'll ever get a listing she can call her own.

http://tamrasellsoc.com

• Love 4

Tamra has a new Real Estate website.  So much comedy in one paragraph:

"I grew up in Glendora, California, and as  a daughter of an entrepreneur, my parents taught me  thinking outside the box and  hard work always pays off.   I have been a licensed Realtor for ten years [except for the year that she let her license lapse]. I have a passion for real estate, decorating and staging.  I am also the owner of a  Fitness studio with my husband.  I have been a cast member on the Real Housewives of Orange County for eight years. Some may say I have a hard time sitting still. I am married to an amazing man and have 4 beautiful children and blessed with a brand new granddaughter.  I love to travel and visit exotic destinations.  I’m a world traveler and I’m familiar with many customs and cultures [Like dicks and balls on male Island dancers]."

I wonder if she'll ever get a listing she can call her own.

http://tamrasellsoc.com

Wow.  She really should have hired a proofreader.  What a loser.

• Love 5