Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

And Tamra...unlike Gretchen and especially Heather can instantly shift gears when her target flips the script.

Only person she faltered against was Shannon.

Yeah, I think that Tamra's downfall was that she was spread too thin. She originally tried to make Heather the target, but she realized that she would lose against Heather and Heather's actual money and standing would be no match for her. So, she tried to make Shannon the target, but didn't count on Vicki not going along with her or on the fact that Shannon was more than willing to call her and Heather out on their BS.

Here's what I don't understand: why didn't Tamra just fabricate fantasias about Heather out of whole cloth? She's had no problem with doing so against Vicki, Jim and Alexis, and (probably) Gretchen. I never really got why she and Vicki regard Heather as so formidable; Heather's not quick on her feet like Tamra. She opens herself up unnecessarily to boomerangs with her superciliousness (see her misuse of "thesaurus" when trying to put down David). Really, she'd probably do a lot of the work for Tamra. There also seems to be a consensus that Vicki isn't too smart, and that may be true on some levels. But what impressed me about her is that she evidently waited years to get revenge on Tamra until she had a better ally than Alexis. Even being Team Shannon, I was never entirely convinced that Vicki was telling the truth when she said that Tamra also told her that Terry said he wanted to "take the Beadors down."

• Love 1

Here's what I don't understand: why didn't Tamra just fabricate fantasias about Heather out of whole cloth? She's had no problem with doing so against Vicki, Jim and Alexis, and (probably) Gretchen. I never really got why she and Vicki regard Heather as so formidable; Heather's not quick on her feet like Tamra. She opens herself up unnecessarily to boomerangs with her superciliousness (see her misuse of "thesaurus" when trying to put down David). Really, she'd probably do a lot of the work for Tamra. There also seems to be a consensus that Vicki isn't too smart, and that may be true on some levels. But what impressed me about her is that she evidently waited years to get revenge on Tamra until she had a better ally than Alexis. Even being Team Shannon, I was never entirely convinced that Vicki was telling the truth when she said that Tamra also told her that Terry said he wanted to "take the Beadors down."

I think education is one of the few things that actually intimidates Tamara. Tamara is smart, but really obviously uneducated and unsophisticated. Heather is the only one who can even come close to pulling off educated and worldly and I think that does sort of scare Tamara.

• Love 5

To me it was evident Tamra knew Terry was working up a deal with the production company to do his own show and part of the process was being on this show. Tamra is production's favorite and she knows if they want Terry she better be good to them.  I was never really even convinced of the alleged discord in last year's show.  Neither Tamra or Heather were particularly good actors.  Rewatching Heather's first season was and what incredibly tacky bitches Tamra, Heather and Terry were towards the Bellinos was a good reminder.  I had also forgotten about all of Tamra's fake crying.  I could not believe Terry saying he would call security if Alexis tried to talk to him about his phony comment.  He then went on to say that Jim Bellino finally grew some and showed up at the party.   That Terry such a manly man.  What assholes.

I was more convinced of the "take the Beadors down" comment when Tamra used the same phrase at the Reunion.  Did Terrry say it? Probably.  Did Tamra tell Vicki Terry said it?  Definitely.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think that Tamra is smart enough to know that just making shit up won't work. I think it's why she always comes prepared to the reunions with texts and emails to back up her position. What she didn't count on was Vicki being on both Heather and Shannon's sides in person while filming. I think Tamra manipulates behind the scenes. She sends a lot of texts and emails and does not seem above forwarding things that were meant to be sent in confidence.

I have absolutely no doubt that she told everyone about the intent to "Take the Beadors down." But, I think she only committed it to text to people like Vicki who she expected to toe the line. Now, whether or not Terry actually said it (I do think he did in one of his Napoleon - "I am a big man" moments). is a different story. What Tamra didn't count on was that Shannon and David had friends off camera who weren't afraid to commit things to text, and who also knew Heather. Remember, Heather had lunch with her off camera friends almost immediately after her filmed lunch with Tamra. Heather talked about what she and Tamra had filmed and that conversation got back to David and Shannon. 

Tamra didn't count on connections outside of the show to bring her down when it came to Shannon. By the time she was aware that Shannon had gone back to Heather as the source, everything Vicki told her about how Tamra would lose against Heather became clear in her mind. For me, that was when the gaslighting plan began.

ETA: While Tamra is totally devious/smart enough to gaslight someone, she is nowhere near educated enough to understand the term.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 3

To anyone here who has watched this show from the beginning...and have watched Tamra since day 1...anyone here that truly like Tamra? I'm an obvious, out in the open, critic so I am trying to understand either the Andy/producer love or the viewer support.

If a supporter, in all seriousness, why? I just am trying to understand why she's still on this show?

• Love 1

To anyone here who has watched this show from the beginning...and have watched Tamra since day 1...anyone here that truly like Tamra? I'm an obvious, out in the open, critic so I am trying to understand either the Andy/producer love or the viewer support.

If a supporter, in all seriousness, why? I just am trying to understand why she's still on this show?

People talk about her.

IKnowRight, on 03 Jun 2015 - 10:44 AM, said:

People talk about her.

She's BRAVO's bitch … if they want her to fight someone, she will find a reason.  She makes funny quips.  She is the mean girl everybody wants to befriend.  

She doesn't cause trouble for Bravo. You want multiple plastic currieries?  She'll do it.  You want her to ask for a divorce on camera?  She's there.  You want her to date a younger Ricky Ricardo?  No problem.  She needs a business? She'll be CUT.  Can't legally show the kids?  She'll import a daughter-in-law and grandchild. 

• Love 5

I think she's still on the show because she goes along with anything asked of her. Whisper an idea in her ear and point her in the direction you want her to go and she runs with it.

I'm not really a fan or a supporter of Tamra but she doesn't bug me too much, either. (Gretchen bugs me. Or at least the Gretchen and Slade lies bugged me). I just kinda "get" Tamra. She's annoying and down right aggravating at times. I do that myself.

I guess the best way I can describe it is that she seems so broken. Like she's just a pile of pieces that don't quite ever line up just right. She seemed to be best put together when she was married to Simon. She had a role to play and she played it. Eddie just doesn't seem to reign her in like she needs a partner to do.

Don't get me wrong, she can be mean and hateful too. There is no excuse for Naked Wasted or the horrible way she treated Alexis. Even Jeana didn't deserve her nastiness but she sure got it. (Just to name a few things she has been known to do.)

She got pregnant and married young. That failed. Her parents got divorced when she was in her mid twenties, and Dad was in a relationship with Mom's friend. I know she catches a lot of stink for the way she handled that but, I've been in those shoes. I get it.

She got married to a "good" man like she should do. Had some kids with him but he never accepted her "other" child. That makes for a person to feel like they are living two lives in their own home. That tends to get ugly from time to time.

I guess what I'm saying is I kinda see her trying to put her life together and it just never works out quite right. Being on a tv show is probably the worst idea she has ever had but it's a little too late now. She needs the income but also wants the recognition. Which will probably never be enough. Look at Bethenny from NY. She doesn't need the money but damn if she can't help herself from trotting out all of her broken little pieces across the TV screen.

I think Tamra is just trying find a spot where she "fits". That doesn't work though. Well, it won't work until she is comfortable in her own skin. This show is not helping her out with that. She seems to be lost without someone instructing her on which part she should be playing. She's just used to it at this point.

Good grief, I got long winded there. Sorry!

• Love 5

I would Tamra had an interesting story to tell in season 3...son from previous marriage moving back in...being put in the middle between her son and his step father. Trying to get into real estate...and viewed jeana as a professional rival...and ironically she and Vicki didn't become close till near the end of season 4. She got along better with Tammy Knickerbocker and Lauri in season 3.

I was surprised that during season 3 through 6 till the cyst and deceased fight...that she wasn't all evil.. that she had some likable moments. I think being shown with her kids and Simon made her more well rounded.

Perhaps having her as a grandma this upcoming season will soften her a bit. Considering Meghan comes across like a mini her. And Meghan has said she thought Shannon was cold to.her (well sweetie u.hit on her husband lol)

• Love 1

Thanks for the responses. We certainly do talk about her! I just come from the school that doesn't believe all publicity (bad) is good.

Tamra has made me laugh at times, that I will admit. I know her past was not easy but she is not the only one who may have had it rough.

I just can't get over how nasty she has been towards other people and she is rewarded by Bravo with longevity & $$$ on this show. Eventually drug dealers go to jail for their crimes but Tamra! We get stuck with her.

• Love 1

Nothing ever shocked me, throughout all the franchises, as that scene.  Not Taylor in a suitcase, nor Danielle's handful of weave or Teresa's table flip...helping a woman get wasted and then setting your rapey-eyed son loose on her...makes me feel dirty just writing that.

and just to add a touch of irony to the whole appalling evening, the dinner was to show off Tamra's new skills she learned from that etiquette lesson.

• Love 5

I saw Tamra and Eddie today.  Jealous?  I got kicked out of her booth.  LOL.  I called her Gramballs.  Eddie is adorable and very sweet.  She's a witch.  

More details, PLEASE, Lablover27!  What booth?  Where, why & how?  I have  burning need to know!  :-)

• Love 3
(edited)

More details, PLEASE, Lablover27!  What booth?  Where, why & how?  I have  burning need to know!  :-)

The OC Womans Expo at Anaheim Convention Center.  Second booth, (Cut Fitness) when you walk in.  Live towel rolling demonstrations ;)  LOL Eddie did do live work outs with a head set.  She knows me......  from Stoopid Housewives.  She's on the site now, pretending she's someone else.  It was lame.  A bunch of pitches of 'buy my hot iron'.  Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker was speaking.  I stopped and watched a bit and she said "I can't talk about Tamra because of Simon."  And then I continued to try to look for freebies.  I rattled her.  Her instructors asked me to leave.  She asked me where I was from.  She knew right then who I was.  But Eddie is so sweet.  What the hell he is doing with her, I'll never get it.  She looks pancake makeup up.  Kind of shocking up close.  Can't get rid of those wrinkles on the top of her nose though.  Most people just gawked.  She took a picture of me standing away after they said "could you stand over there?", that's when I called her Gramballs. Then she went behind the black curtain to her phone.  LOL  Eddie did have the ladies going though.  She maybe had two people waiting to take a picture.  Too funny. But the good news is, I got a $10 off coupon for the fit expo on 8/22 from her, same place. LOL  Do you think she'll have security? My picture posted all over the place?  LOL    Just like the giggles.  She absolutely hates www.stoopidhousewives.com.   Which we all know she reads.  So, there you have it Walnutqueen.  :)  

She spoke on Saturday, that would have been entertaining huh?  They named her as Tamra Barney!  LOL

http://www.ocwomensexpo.com/keynotespeakers

"Tamra is a mother of four and successful television star of the hit Bravo TV show, "The Real Housewives of Orange County". This pioneering and highly rated show, now in its ninth season, originated in Coto de Caza Rancho Santa Margarita, is now franchised and syndicated all over the world.

With her experience and successful television career, she discovered the power of television and recently launched CUT Fitness, the largest fitness studio in Orange County to help friends and viewers see the benefits of living a healthy and active lifestyle.

Tamra's long-term goal is to leverage her television platform to grow CUT Fitness worldwide, build a successful company for her family's future while exemplifying how women entrepreneurs can take calculated risks, all while inspiring and teaching people of all ages to lead a healthy lifestyle everyday.

Don't miss your opportunity to hear Tamra Barney on the MainStage on Saturday at 2:00.

Immediately following her Keynote Address, you'll have an opportunity to meet Tamra at the CUT Fitness Pavilion at the Orange County Ultimate Women's Expo!"

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 9
(edited)

There are 2 reasons the women eventually always go along with Tamra despite the fact that they all know she's THE pot stirrer & Queen of mean.

I dunno... Ive seen chicks like Tamra a time or two where Im from and one thing is for sure, you knock them down a few pegs they stop or at least stop messing with you.

Now her running mate Heather is the worse to me. Shes a total Ice Queen. Even Tamra and Vicki wont try her. I guess shes too fancy and a smart ass or better yet cut you like some bad bangs. Heather makes me ugh with her because she comes off as blameless (ie see Alexis and Shannon) and strategic (same as her 6th hw hubby Terry). Tamra did say it's best to be on Heather's good side than her bad side.

I wish they cast someone who wont be scared of Heather and not take her on uppity self.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

That's why it was awesome to see Lydia go against heather at the season 8 reunion..even Tamra was shocked.

And I think Tamra.and heather are both making nice with Shannon because she actually outwitted them.

Will be interesting to see season 10 and what leads up to the baptism

• Love 5

Lablover27 - thanks for the great scoop! I live for these stories. 

What you said jives with what I've heard about Eddie. I met some people at a work event last year who work at a high-end, organic grocery store in the OC. I asked them if they knew any of the HW's and they said they know most of them. They actually said they are all very nice when they come in to shop, but they gushed over Eddie. They said he isn't just nice, he knows the names of the people that work there, he asks about people if they are away on maternity leave, etc. This is the thing that I just don't get with Tamra. Why would he be attracted to someone like her if she is truly this awful, and why would she be attracted to such a nice guy? 

• Love 6

I dunno... Ive seen chicks like Tamra a time or two where Im from and one thing is for sure, you knock them down a few pegs they stop or at least stop messing with you.

Now her running mate Heather is the worse to me. Shes a total Ice Queen. Even Tamra and Vicki wont try her. I guess shes too fancy and a smart ass or better yet cut you like some bad bangs. Heather makes me ugh with her because she comes off as blameless (ie see Alexis and Shannon) and strategic (same as her 6th hw hubby Terry). Tamra did say it's best to be on Heather's good side than her bad side.

I wish they cast someone who wont be scared of Heather and not take her on uppity self.

I agree both Heather & Tamra were responsible for treating Shannon poorly. I also know Tamra won't mess too far with Heather. She did try at the beginning of last season but Heather knew what was cooking and she shut down any anti Heather plotting. She knows Alexis was squeezed out, because she helped Tamra orchestrate it, and Heather knows the housewife game.

With that said, I think Tamra has been awful and behaved like a rotten apple since day 1 of season 3. Tamra , IMO, is a broken soul and is one of those people that hates happy people.

I agree that Heather needs a worthy opponent!

That's why it was awesome to see Lydia go against heather at the season 8 reunion..even Tamra was shocked.

And I think Tamra.and heather are both making nice with Shannon because she actually outwitted them.

Will be interesting to see season 10 and what leads up to the baptism

Lydia was awesome! It was great to see her stand up to Heather and anyone else when it was necessary near the end of the season. I thought her kooky mom was a fun addition to the show too.

• Love 6

I'm sort of neutral in the Shannon vs Heather. I don't really love either of them and I thought each could be pretty crappy to the other. However, I think both of them were being played by Tamara. It was so frustrating to see them arrack each-other over stuff Tamara did. I thought they both did that all last season. It was so strange to me. I especially couldn't figure out why Shannon was always so quick to blame anyone but Tamara. Tamara may be the devil, but girl friend is good at this shit.

• Love 3

Actually Shannon called out tamras pot stirring at the season 9 reunion, but good ole Andy kept saying they would get to that later..and never really did. Though Shannon did shut Tamra down about drinking with her line about Tamra admitting on camera that she.had blacked out the night before..and Tamra kind of.backed off.

I think Tamra could take heather down because heather goes.by a script and if the person deviates from the script, heather can't...case in point the Shannon and heather conversation where.Shannon apologized for raising her voice but heather kept on bringing it up over and over before kicking Shannon out of her house. Tamra, on the other hand, can adjust herself based on what the other person says or does.

I still think Tamra playing Shannon and heather against each other was tamrad way of getting back.at Heather. She couldn't verbally go after heather like she did with Gretchen/Alexis.. but she could use heathers dislike of Shannon to.her advantage.

• Love 2

Did Tamra's Ryan ever marry that girl from northern Cal, the gun store owner with 3 little girls ?

I believe so … and now she's the mom of FOUR girls.  Ava is Gramballs (™ LabLover 27) new granddaughter. 

• Love 1

Actually Shannon called out tamras pot stirring at the season 9 reunion, but good ole Andy kept saying they would get to that later..and never really did. Though Shannon did shut Tamra down about drinking with her line about Tamra admitting on camera that she.had blacked out the night before..and Tamra kind of.backed off.

I think Tamra could take heather down because heather goes.by a script and if the person deviates from the script, heather can't...case in point the Shannon and heather conversation where.Shannon apologized for raising her voice but heather kept on bringing it up over and over before kicking Shannon out of her house. Tamra, on the other hand, can adjust herself based on what the other person says or does.

I actually think that Heather is the one who will flip a script better and faster than any of the other girls. I will always believe that the plan between Vicki and Tamra last year was to go after Heather. Vicki gave up quickly. One lunch with Heather where she reminded her she loved her and Vicki was done. Tamra tried to keep the deal going longer with the silly stuff about the gym promo on the morning show, but Heather just completely shut. her. down. The stuff at the end of the season that Shannon told Heather about Tamra saying she was anorexic and in the wedding just for show. I think that Tamra was talking shit about Heather to Shannon because the plan was to really go after her. The thing is, Heather just won't put up with that shit. She will haul both of those girls in front of the camera (none of that gossiping to all the others about what is going on) and make them own their shit. I thought the scene when she and Tamra talked and made up was awesome on Heather's part. She made Tamra her bitch and Tamra knew it. I do think that Vicki was right last season when she said that Tamra is afraid of Heather. I am also in the minority, but I also think that Tamra and Heather are actually very close friends off camera. I believe that Heather was all kinds of hurt to find out that Tamra had been talking about her. 

• Love 3

Watching all the reruns, and still can't believe how evil Tamra was, and how Heather & Terry completely went along with whatever Tamra said - especially about the Shannon.     Terry was especially awful during the reunion.   Tamra sure set up the entire season with overblown drama.   Her son leaving - yeah she was shocked.  Ryan's life-threatening illness.   Trust me on this one, hemochromatosis, can be dangerous, usually in older men.  It's a hereditary illness passed on by the males in the family,  usually treated by donating blood ! (you donate blood to get rid of the surplus of iron).   Even the Red Cross has now allowed patients with this disease to donate more than normal people do.  It is not contagious.   It is not the cause of heart attacks as Tamra dramatically stated.   I know this because it runs in my family - and my brothers & I are tested regularly.    Ryan most likely had not only this, but other complications for the various injections & supplements he continually took.   But of course Tamra wanted to latch on to this to be dramatic, and have a child with a "health scare".       She's just in it for the drama - whether real, or in most cases made-up. 

• Love 4

Actually Shannon called out tamras pot stirring at the season 9 reunion, but good ole Andy kept saying they would get to that later..and never really did.

I was watching the reruns today as well (okay, it was on in the background as I made a casserole for dinner). It sounded to me like they only ran one episode and not the rest--the other 2 or 3 reunion episodes so maybe Andy did get back to that. Or maybe not; he never seems to really call anyone out about any of the heinous shit; like anything which comes of Tamra's mouth..

• Love 1

I saw Tamra and Eddie today.  Jealous?  I got kicked out of her booth.  LOL.  I called her Gramballs.  Eddie is adorable and very sweet.  She's a witch.

Was this Women's Expo the same one at which Tamra threw her mother under the proverbial bus?
  • Love 2

Was this Women's Expo the same one at which Tamra threw her mother under the proverbial bus?

YES!

And I was walking by and saw Patti Million. Matchmaker up there spewing her nonsense, I contined to look for freebies.  But I went "Ruh?  Ruh roh?"  Patti said she couldn't talk about Tamra because of Simon...next.  

I saw more hot iron booths then I will ever need to in my life.  

Neck message.  Hair coloring.  Make up.  Bee waxing.  Bee wax is healthier ya know.  I'm 50 and they are 19.  They wanted to do a bikini right there.  Uh no.  

They had those waist trainers - big hit.  Long line, people crowded around the booth.  I was literally laughing at loud when they put a woman down on a table and tryied to snap her in.  And then POP.  "Give me a bigger size" in front of everyone.  Hair extensions.  

I paid $10 for a card read.  Best entertaining $10 I've ever spent looking at this kookoo reading cards, as she's watching the line over my shoulder in her fake Chanel pink and white blazer.  I was so distracted by her sky blue contacts that where bigger than the normal eye (do they make those?) that I couldn't stop giggling.  Six minutes of reading the cards...sounded like 'This Little Piggy says this' -  This one says .... this one says.... this one says.  Then four minutes of trying to sell me shit.  Oh, I need a cleansing.  Duh.  She could work with me, as she is a life coach too.  Ohhhhh, loved her nails.  So I ask her, if I walked into a nail saloon, how would I ask for those nails.  I swear to god she said "they are coffin, with a light fading pink shade."  It was a win win!  

Saw Gramballs and got my cards read and THANK GOD got free chocolates from some wedding planner.  Did get a cute July 4th bracelet that goes with my Alex and Ani dangling bracelets.  LOVE IT!

• Love 4

YES!

And I was walking by and saw Patti Million. Matchmaker up there spewing her nonsense, I contined to look for freebies. But I went "Ruh? Ruh roh?" Patti said she couldn't talk about Tamra because of Simon...next.

I saw more hot iron booths then I will ever need to in my life.

Neck message. Hair coloring. Make up. Bee waxing. Bee wax is healthier ya know. I'm 50 and they are 19. They wanted to do a bikini right there. Uh no.

They had those waist trainers - big hit. Long line, people crowded around the booth. I was literally laughing at loud when they put a woman down on a table and tryied to snap her in. And then POP. "Give me a bigger size" in front of everyone. Hair extensions.

I paid $10 for a card read. Best entertaining $10 I've ever spent looking at this kookoo reading cards, as she's watching the line over my shoulder in her fake Chanel pink and white blazer. I was so distracted by her sky blue contacts that where bigger than the normal eye (do they make those?) that I couldn't stop giggling. Six minutes of reading the cards...sounded like 'This Little Piggy says this' - This one says .... this one says.... this one says. Then four minutes of trying to sell me shit. Oh, I need a cleansing. Duh. She could work with me, as she is a life coach too. Ohhhhh, loved her nails. So I ask her, if I walked into a nail saloon, how would I ask for those nails. I swear to god she said "they are coffin, with a light fading pink shade." It was a win win!

Saw Gramballs and got my cards read and THANK GOD got free chocolates from some wedding planner. Did get a cute July 4th bracelet that goes with my Alex and Ani dangling bracelets. LOVE IT!

You are HILARIOUS!! The waxing, the card reader--haha!

• Love 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Tamra is the Real Housewives equivalent of Vee from "Orange Is the New Black" (last season).  Street smart, able to get people to follow her, and willing to go way below the belt, to a place few others are willing to go, to get what she wants.  Unlike most other housewives, she's really never had a"comeuppance" season (though she's working hard to convince us last season was it) and, while I want her to get it, I'm not sure she ever will.  

My question - and I may be stupid but - is who are all of those people behind her in her intro sequence?  Ryan's step-kids?  Isn't one of her daughters 18 now?  Will she be on the show?

• Love 1

I don't mind Tamra's villainous ways going without a big comeuppance that much because I feel like her bad behavior is still acknowledged by viewers. That's the thing that's always irritated me about someone like Lisa Vanderpump. (I suspect Nene as well, but it's been a while since I've seen ATL.)

LVP is as crafty and manipulative as the best of them (and I think it's saying something that pretty much every HW on BH has had an issue with her at a certain point, and no, I'm not going to play the "y'all juss jellus" card because I don't think that's the source of their problems with her), yet she is BELOVED by fans and never really gets taken to task by the other wives in the way that perhaps she should, due to her popularity with the viewers. (I don't count that feeble attempt at a pile-up during the Joyce/Carlton season, since that barely got off the ground.)

Meanwhile, I think Tamra is pretty much universally acknowledged to have a trashbox for a mouth and has never heard of the phrase "low blow." So in that way, she's kind of a S1 Camille to me. I enjoy her in a "love to hate" way. She generally owns her nastiness, and she's pretty adept at the on-the-cuff barbs, so it works out for me as entertaining junk food TV. Tamra knows exactly what she's doing, and so I can accept her as a reality TV character.

• Love 3

Oh FFS! Flipping through the channels and I see Tamra talking about walking with the Lord! Say what now? Now I'm pissed because I have no clue as to whats going on, and I seem to have missed a marathon. I am quitting from quitting watching these shows because I get sucked back in and end up clueless. I feel like I need to catch up on these broads like its my job or something. Im too exhausted for this seriously. I'm not watching the Melbourne ladies....unless you tell me tis worth it....GAH never mind. I care too much and need help.

I want to start off saying I am totally jealous of Lablover's life. I also say I am officially quitting on quitting watching these shows. I always end up catching a glimpse of something that sucks me back in, then feel disappointed and left out because I don't know whats going on. Every franchise every season. I happen to catch Tamra speaking about her walk with the Lord?!?! Say what now? crazy. Then I find out I missed a marathon. I feel such an urgency to catch up as if it were my job to watch and comment here. Screw the fact that I have about a weeks worth of laundry from my family of six people to fold, Appointments to make, tons of paperwork and the kids are on break. I need to seek out where I can see past episodes and figure out how to watch them at warp speed.

I need to seek out where I can see past episodes and figure out how to watch them at warp speed.

I believe all the housewife shows are available on HULU.  Get the free week and watch them all, cancel the subscription and then go wash your eyes out with soap.

• Love 5
plus the way she treated her daughter during the custody battle make her the lowest of the low for me.

I missed this!  What happened?  Anyone care to elaborate?

Anyone catch Tamara on Jenny McCarthy's satellite radio show this afternoon?  I'm in the process of moving, lots of in and out of the car. Caught something about Vicki changing during the last couple years. Then Jenny asked her about her boobs....

• Love 1

Anyone catch Tamara on Jenny McCarthy's satellite radio show this afternoon?  I'm in the process of moving, lots of in and out of the car. Caught something about Vicki changing during the last couple years. Then Jenny asked her about her boobs....

Process of moving? Meghan is that you? I Kid :)
  • Love 2

Tamra claims her daughters don't know she has had her boobs done redone, removed, redone, and redone.  She claims her daughters don't watch the show.  That would be the almost 16 year old daughter and the daughter  Tamra went to court to try and get on the show.

Tamra claims her daughters don't know she has had her boobs done redone, removed, redone, and redone.  She claims her daughters don't watch the show.  That would be the almost 16 year old daughter and the daughter  Tamra went to court to try and get on the show.

The same kid who was said to be mortified by her mom's actions on the show according to dad's lawyers during the custody battle.

Wasn't there some kind of court order saying that neither parent could let the kids watch the show? Okay, obviously that doesn't mean diddley squat since the shows can be easily accessed but I seem to recall that.

• Love 1

I know Simon won the battle to keep them off the show.  Tamra wanted her youngest one on - Sophia? to be on the show because she stated her youngest daughter wanted to be on the show.  She lost.

The older 16 year old Sydney, never wanted to be on it nor did Tamra try to get her on it.  Just her younger one.  

Tamra claims she won that custody battle (on her FB page), but Sydney chose to live with her father.  That was the reason for all her crying last season.  Which is a loss in my book.  Ryan's baby's momma apparently will let her kids be filmed.  

Tamara is a liar face.  Remember last season she took Eddie's last name.  She even posted on FB how she was so proud and happy to get rid of "Barney" and take Eddie's last name when people asked her about it.  Liar face.  This season she says she never did.  And if you don't like that she has a relationship with Jesus "you can suck it."  Okay SMH.  

• Love 6

That was uncomfortable to watch. Tamra and Eddie seem too really dislike each other.

I have read people say that the marriage was fake over the years, but as much as I can't stand Tamra I never believed that. They seemed into each other.....Um not anymore, not so into each other, now.

Here's my question, has Tamra changed now that she is a going to church (I had to laugh when Eddie asked since when has she been a prude?) or is she acting like she has changed for the show/storyline?

I bet what happened to Simon is happening to Eddie; he's realizing Tamra is crass and vulgar.

• Love 6