Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

It appears Ryan is moving back to OC, along with his new family.  Tamra Tweeted "Two more weeks before Ava is a OC girl."  I wonder if Ryan is getting his old job back at Cut Fitness.  He can wash towels and diapers together to save time and money.

And fold them on Tamara's kitchen island.

• Love 1

It appears Ryan is moving back to OC, along with his new family.  Tamra Tweeted "Two more weeks before Ava is a OC girl."  I wonder if Ryan is getting his old job back at Cut Fitness.  He can wash towels and diapers together to save time and money.

Let's hope Ryan doesn't take the wrong ones to CF from the house.

• Love 2
(edited)

It's seems like forever since I have seen Tamra's nasty Bride of Chucky twisted face and heard her hiss or scream.

Ya, I had a dream the other night.  I walked in Cashless CuntFitness and she told me I had to take home 56 lbs of towels to wash, dry and fold and then I would get a visor at the next time they gave a demonstration in front of Vons.  I was the fattest person there. (The shame!)  And she only had custody of Ryan's baby as he was in jail.  They had a jar out on the counter for his bail.  I couldn't find my purse I was trying to say Ryan stole it for a tattoo.  I asked where is Simon?  And then Teeths rode by on his bike with that fake baby on his back and she screamed he was fucking Kentucky and he screamed back "I'm biking to Bruce's house".  I couldn't pull the door open into the gym because there was a Marshall there, collecting money for Juicy Joe Guidice's gas money - just to the end of his driveway.  Then I woke up and said 'I miss that pugly over botoxed new booby fried haired eggless grandma'.  

Um, maybe not.  I dread seeing her dried up, new boobs, over botoxed black eyes, evilness, desperate for a story line, exotic loving bike rider husband who loves his bike seat more than her kids and her sell out for $ for her dried up ... um gym.  

Oh, P.S.  Happy Easter my friends ;)  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

Happy Sunday fellow posters.  Why do I remember that Tamballs has no belly button.  Help me out.  Did I read it somewhere?  This is just gross on so many levels.  Keep your daughter out of it.  And clean up the bathroom before you take a selfie...  makes me sick.  Tamballs, take your tacky gym out of my neighborhood.  This is not even a selfie.....poor Sophia.  Tamballs about ready to spatula, swat her out of her selfish selfie.  Tamballs, you still are not exotic.  Kentucky is more exotic than you.

I guess Tamballs would say "sophie" photo bombed her selfie.  Ick.  I think I won't watch, just come here to see what you all post.  But I will photo bomb her next time she's in front of Pavilons and post it here for you guys.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/10/photos-reality-tv-stars-snapshots-family-edition-6/#/slide/38

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Happy Sunday fellow posters. Why do I remember that Tamballs has no belly button. Help me out. Did I read it somewhere? This is just gross on so many levels. Keep your daughter out of it. And clean up the bathroom before you take a selfie... makes me sick. Tamballs, take your tacky gym out of my neighborhood. This is not even a selfie.....poor Sophia. Tamballs about ready to spatula, swat her out of her selfish selfie. Tamballs, you still are not exotic. Kentucky is more exotic than you.

I guess Tamballs would say "sophie" photo bombed her selfie. Ick. I think I won't watch, just come here to see what you all post. But I will photo bomb her next time she's in front of Pavilons and post it here for you guys.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/10/photos-reality-tv-stars-snapshots-family-edition-6/#/slide/38

Yuck. I've gotta say, I barely understand the bathroom-bikini-selfie when a teenager pulls the move, but a middle aged adult? What are you doing? Why do people feel the need to post sexy face selfies in their bathrooms that are usually pretty messy because they were just primping for their sexy face selfie? Why? Can't we stop the madness?

• Love 4

I guess Tamballs would say "sophie" photo bombed her selfie.  Ick.  I think I won't watch, just come here to see what you all post.  But I will photo bomb her next time she's in front of Pavilons and post it here for you guys.

Ugh, this twit still believes she's "the hottest HW in Orange County". Just awful. When will she finally turn on Heather (or better, make a play for Terry?)

• Love 1

Ugh, this twit still believes she's "the hottest HW in Orange County". Just awful. When will she finally turn on Heather (or better, make a play for Terry?)

She tried to turn on Heather last season and it went nowhere. She folded as soon as Heather stood her ground.

She tried to turn on Heather last season and it went nowhere. She folded as soon as Heather stood her ground.

Yes. She's a puss who only goes after those who she feels she can shriek and attack into some measure of silence, eg, Alexis and Lizzie. She tried with Vicki, too, but that yellow-haired gal knows how to hand it back, which is always fun.

• Love 1

Ya, I had a dream the other night.  I walked in Cashless CuntFitness and she told me I had to take home 56 lbs of towels to wash, dry and fold and then I would get a visor at the next time they gave a demonstration in front of Vons.  I was the fattest person there. (The shame!)  And she only had custody of Ryan's baby as he was in jail.  They had a jar out on the counter for his bail.  I couldn't find my purse I was trying to say Ryan stole it for a tattoo.  I asked where is Simon?  And then Teeths rode by on his bike with that fake baby on his back and she screamed he was fucking Kentucky and he screamed back "I'm biking to Bruce's house".  I couldn't pull the door open into the gym because there was a Marshall there, collecting money for Juicy Joe Guidice's gas money - just to the end of his driveway.  Then I woke up and said 'I miss that pugly over botoxed new booby fried haired eggless grandma'.  

That would be an AWESOME ep!

Well, except for the part with you. ;-)

• Love 1
(edited)

I've always wondered about Tamra and her son's relationship.. as well as her son.  There was always something creepy about the two of them.. as well as him on his way.  I do worry about his future step kids and all.  Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions.. but reading that article above gives me pause... I wouldn't be surprised if something pops up soon... just like it did for duggars.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 1

I've always said that I suspect there is some sort of sexual abuse in Tamra's history, given the sexual acting out at a young age, anger, seeing herself as a sexual object w men, and her weird relationship w Ryan in the early seasons. And there was that sick interaction between the cousin and Ryan during that trip to visit her dad.

• Love 3

I read Tammy statement about Josh Duggar and RADAR reported correctly

Anyone that has "MIXED EMOTIONS" about child molestation is an idiot. Oh wait.....this is Tamara, isn't it cute when my gross son rapes Gretchen in my bathroom, Judge. Idiot defines her.

(edited)

I remembered why I can't stand Andy Cohen. He prefers Evil like Tamra, over normal people, you know, your average, flawed, typical woman. Every housewife has issues, some are more likable than others, but on rewind, it's clear that miserable Tamra is not happy when she's not stirring the pot...

She got rid of her nemesis Jeana, divorced Simon, got back on good terms with Vicki and met "good guy" Eddie. Yet, we see her not just relishing her repaired friendship, new found love and realizing she is lucky to have 4 lovely children.

In the episode where Peggy hosts a dinner at her house, Alexis has a ridiculous break down and retreats to the bathroom...it was Tamra that escalated the issue. Gretchen went to check on Alexis. Instead of leaving it there, granted it was impolite, Tamra & Vicki make it worse leaving the table to spy on them. Then, Peggy aims her anger at Alexis. Yes, Alexis should have just left, but the dinner wasn't ruined by Alexis, but by the other idiots at the table.

Then Tamra tries to redirect like she's being helpful after contributing to the chaos?

Oh yah, Eddie and the grin, fake smile during his first season...yuck

Tamra joking about having someone wipe her a@@, where did grow up? I really agree with the poster who mentioned Tamra had a creepy background...maybe some sexual abuse somewhere? She is just crazy.

Edited by IKnowRight

I remembered why I can't stand Andy Cohen. He prefers Evil like Tamra, over normal people, you know, your average, flawed, typical woman. Every housewife has issues, some are more likable than others, but on rewind, it's clear that miserable Tamra is not happy when she's not stirring the pot...

She got rid of her nemesis Jeana, divorced Simon, got back on good terms with Vicki and met "good guy" Eddie. Yet, we see her not just relishing her repaired friendship, new found love and realizing she is lucky to have 4 lovely children.

In the episode where Peggy hosts a dinner at her house, Alexis has a ridiculous break down and retreats to the bathroom...it was Tamra that escalated the issue. Gretchen went to check on Alexis. Instead of leaving it there, granted it was impolite, Tamra & Vicki make it worse leaving the table to spy on them. Then, Peggy aims her anger at Alexis. Yes, Alexis should have just left, but the dinner wasn't ruined by Alexis, but by the other idiots at the table.

I remember that episode. I also remember that Peggy knew Jim wasn't going to be there before hand and I thought it was underhanded of her to 1 set a place for Jim at the table anyway, and 2. spend so much time trying to get Alexis to talk about why Jim wasn't there on camera. Tamra and Vicki definitely made things worse. But I hated that Peggy tried to blame Alexis for ruining her dinner when she set Alexis up to look bad in the first place. 

• Love 1

I remember that episode. I also remember that Peggy knew Jim wasn't going to be there before hand and I thought it was underhanded of her to 1 set a place for Jim at the table anyway, and 2. spend so much time trying to get Alexis to talk about why Jim wasn't there on camera. Tamra and Vicki definitely made things worse. But I hated that Peggy tried to blame Alexis for ruining her dinner when she set Alexis up to look bad in the first place.

You are dead on. This is when Peggy realizes that she needs to hitch her wagon to Vicki & Tamra and to ditch Alexis. Yes, Jim should have been the one to tell Alexis he used to date Peggy. However, anyone that becomes your good friend and doesn't eventually reveal that they used to date your husband, seems shady to me. She said Alexis was competitive with her, but it looked to me like they were both cut from the same cloth, but Alexis was just more open with her one upmanship.

No matter how annoying Alexis could be, and creepy Jim was to me, Alexis was never outright mean & nasty the way Tamra, Vicki and eventually Gretchen & Heather were to her. I don't get the hate towards Alexis. She's annoying, but so harmless.

• Love 3

You are dead on. This is when Peggy realizes that she needs to hitch her wagon to Vicki & Tamra and to ditch Alexis. Yes, Jim should have been the one to tell Alexis he used to date Peggy. However, anyone that becomes your good friend and doesn't eventually reveal that they used to date your husband, seems shady to me. She said Alexis was competitive with her, but it looked to me like they were both cut from the same cloth, but Alexis was just more open with her one upmanship.

No matter how annoying Alexis could be, and creepy Jim was to me, Alexis was never outright mean & nasty the way Tamra, Vicki and eventually Gretchen & Heather were to her. I don't get the hate towards Alexis. She's annoying, but so harmless.

I totally agree. Alexis was never my favorite and I thought that Jim was an ass. But, I never thought of her as anything but harmless.

I had always speculated that the reason the other women hated her so much was because for all of her "the man is king," and believing any and everything Jim told her about her finances, and no matter how gross they personally found Jim to be, Alexis was happy in her marriage to him. 

I think the fact that she loved Jim and loved her life with him, no matter how repugnant they found it to be, just pissed them off. I think the only way Tamra and Vicki would have ever liked Alexis was if she and Jim divorced. Not to say that they were jealous of her marriage, because really, who would actually want to be married to him? But, I do think they were jealous of her happiness. Or maybe it wasn't jealousy so much as it is them hating what they don't understand. They couldn't understand why Alexis was happy with her life and so it meant something was wrong with her and therefore they hated her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Speaking on Tamra and her.creepy.relationship with her eldest.son... it was telling in season 9 when.even she called out that her son hooked up with a woman that reminded her of her. Hmmmm..

Maybe Tamra/Ryan resemble flowers in the attic more then the duggars do....hmmm

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 1

Agreed.  I watched the Glamping episode and Heather was totally insufferable.  She didn't like that Alexis was talking about her cars, and her diamond ring.  Heather!  Who brags constantly and acts as pretentious as can be about her house and her lifestyle and has a ground breaking party for her new mansion.  Really!

• Love 4

I always liked Alexis.  She could be a bit insufferable at times but she was basically harmless. 

I have a friend who met Jim and Alexis a couple of years back.  He said that Alexis was drop dead gorgeous, completely hot and Jim was an utter douche.  He said they both talked a lot about their religion.

The only housewife I despise with the fire of a thousand suns is Tamra.  Always have and that will never change.

• Love 7
(edited)

I always liked Alexis.  She could be a bit insufferable at times but she was basically harmless.

The problem  I had with Alexis is, while obviously she's 100% welcomed to her beliefs and opinions, I personally find them dangerous and couldn't live with her choices. Equally, no one has ever asked me to..

Believing that women are subservient to men ='s not being as smart, not as important, not as worthy. Their opinions count for less, they are less valued outside of the home and so are still receiving, on average, around 77% of the pay men do. There are any number of scenes where Alexis is clearly annoyed or frustrated because she wants to do something but is stopped because she has to make breakfast, change a baby, get Jim a glass of water. Okay, nothing wrong per se in any of those things; chores have to be done but when she needed permission to start her awful clothing business, stifled her ambitions until and unless her husband--her Lord and Master as she described him--gave permission then she was denigrating herself and, by extension, her daughters who are (I assume) also being raised to be, in my opinion, second class citizens.

Okay, this isn't to start any kind of debate on religion or feminism, this is just my own opinion but I frankly have a problem with anyone--women, men, whomever--who willingly, for whatever reason, takes a back seat and largely make themselves dependent on another either financially or emotionally.

And having said all that, it does seem that she's happy in her marriage and that's a very good thing...unless Jim finds someone else or dies, possibly without life insurance or assets. I doubt Alexis Couture is going to pay the bills. You decide to be dependent, you seriously lessen your options and choices.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 1

I totally agree. Alexis was never my favorite and I thought that Jim was an ass. But, I never thought of her as anything but harmless.

I had always speculated that the reason the other women hated her so much was because for all of her "the man is king," and believing any and everything Jim told her about her finances, and no matter how gross they personally found Jim to be, Alexis was happy in her marriage to him. 

I think the fact that she loved Jim and loved her life with him, no matter how repugnant they found it to be, just pissed them off. I think the only way Tamra and Vicki would have ever liked Alexis was if she and Jim divorced. Not to say that they were jealous of her marriage, because really, who would actually want to be married to him? But, I do think they were jealous of her happiness. Or maybe it wasn't jealousy so much as it is them hating what they don't understand. They couldn't understand why Alexis was happy with her life and so it meant something was wrong with her and therefore they hated her.

I have always believed that the other HW's hated Alexis because they thought she was very fake in front of the cameras and kept the more negative truths away from our TV's. Basically the same issue they had with Gretchen. Actually, I think that this is the thing that proves to be the thing that will make one HW turn on another faster than anything. My least favorite HW's by far are Tamra and Vicki, bit I will have to say that they have opened up their lives - the good and the bad. Watching old reruns and seeing Tamra openly admit her marriage was a failure and then them losing the house. I hate her, but it was pretty raw stuff and she never pretended it was perfect. Vicki is the same way. At the same time they are being so honest Alexis and Jim we're going through horrific financial struggles but she downplayed them and talked about how they actually "wanted" to rent because Jim said financially it was smarter, or about two sets of wedding rings, or 4 fancy cars for two adults. I just think they all hated the fact that she was always trying to act like her reality was something it was not while the others were being more open.

• Love 1

I have always believed that the other HW's hated Alexis because they thought she was very fake in front of the cameras and kept the more negative truths away from our TV's. Basically the same issue they had with Gretchen. Actually, I think that this is the thing that proves to be the thing that will make one HW turn on another faster than anything. My least favorite HW's by far are Tamra and Vicki, bit I will have to say that they have opened up their lives - the good and the bad. Watching old reruns and seeing Tamra openly admit her marriage was a failure and then them losing the house. I hate her, but it was pretty raw stuff and she never pretended it was perfect. Vicki is the same way. At the same time they are being so honest Alexis and Jim we're going through horrific financial struggles but she downplayed them and talked about how they actually "wanted" to rent because Jim said financially it was smarter, or about two sets of wedding rings, or 4 fancy cars for two adults. I just think they all hated the fact that she was always trying to act like her reality was something it was not while the others were being more open.

I totally get what you are saying. But, I never thought that Alexis believed she was being dishonest. I think she truly believed every bit of bullshit that Jim fed her about their financial situation and repeated it verbatim to the other women. She always seemed rather dim to me and seemed to feel as long as she didn't question Jim and looked pretty, her marriage to him would be happy. Sure, to someone with even a little bit of common sense everything she talked about when it came to her finances could completely unravel with just the slightest questions. But, Alexis never caught on to that because she believed in Jim wholeheartedly.

• Love 4

I thought it was totally creepy when Tamra said that she felt she was being replaced by Sarah.  That could be an innocent/funny comment, unless you know her history.  There is definitely a blurred line between her and Ryan's relationship, and probably her and her father as well.  Ugh. 

I can't believe that Ryan and his stupid new wife are milking this show.  Whatever happened to "getting away from the crazy OC people," Ryan?  I guess he lasted about a week into fatherhood before he realized he was totally broke with no prospects. 

• Love 1

I totally get what you are saying. But, I never thought that Alexis believed she was being dishonest. I think she truly believed every bit of bullshit that Jim fed her about their financial situation and repeated it verbatim to the other women. She always seemed rather dim to me and seemed to feel as long as she didn't question Jim and looked pretty, her marriage to him would be happy. Sure, to someone with even a little bit of common sense everything she talked about when it came to her finances could completely unravel with just the slightest questions. But, Alexis never caught on to that because she believed in Jim wholeheartedly.

I always kind of wondered why Tamra was up in others business about their finances.  Alexis and Jim landed  on their feet and I think it bothered Tamra.Now she will be sucking up to the ballplayers wives and talking about their wealth.  She should not be counting other people's money. 

• Love 2

With Tamra, I think she always needs someone to pick on. With Heather, I think she couldn't stand that Alexis made visible the pretentiousness and superficiality that Heather tries so hard to conceal within herself. Heather and Alexis are basically the same person - but whereas Alexis is stupid enough to flaunt her materialism, Heather hides it behind this veneer of, "None of this stuff really matters! I am friends with people from all walks of life!" and she is smart enough to give a reasonable performance. The truth is Heather cares so deeply and so much about her house, her cars, her wealth, her status quo and I think it just irked her to see her own reflection in Alexis.

• Love 2

I always kind of wondered why Tamra was up in others business about their finances. Alexis and Jim landed on their feet and I think it bothered Tamra.Now she will be sucking up to the ballplayers wives and talking about their wealth. She should not be counting other people's money.

Tamara is one of those people who when she dislikes someone she looses all perceptive. Everything they do will become a huge deal to her and nothing is too far or too nasty She's like a dog with a bone. The thing that always got me about Naked Wasted was that no matter how you sliced it, the best case scenario was that she decided to try and encourage Gretchen to drink too much so she could embarrass her. I didn't like Gretchen, but who does that? I have never come up with some Sweet Valley High plot in my life, let alone as an actual adult. It's creepy that she can't just not care for someone, she has to take them down.

• Love 6

Didn't Tamra at some point say she was getting updates from Google and phone calls from a network of informants about Gretchen at all hours of the day, including Gretchen's photo-stalker?

I've always said that I suspect there is some sort of sexual abuse in Tamra's history, given the sexual acting out at a young age, anger, seeing herself as a sexual object w men, and her weird relationship w Ryan in the early seasons. And there was that sick interaction between the cousin and Ryan during that trip to visit her dad.

Tamra and Ryan uad a very strange relationship from the begining. Didn't Tamra go visit her father and tearfully confront him about something?

Didn't Tamra at some point say she was getting updates from Google and phone calls from a network of informants about Gretchen at all hours of the day, including Gretchen's photo-stalker?

Tamra and Ryan uad a very strange relationship from the begining. Didn't Tamra go visit her father and tearfully confront him about something?

Tamra confronted him about her parents' divorce, him hooking up with mom's best friend and failing to be Tamra's hero or something like that. That was the season when Tamra talked about how traumatic it was for her that her parents divorced when she was 25. That was also the trip that I referenced above, when the cousin was gross with Ryan. But tamra didn't confront her dad about anything salacious.

• Love 1

It is said that divorce hits adult children harder especially someone with tamras need to make everything about herself.

Still can't believe she actually commented on the Duggar situation given all the creepy undetones between her and her son...and the fact that she had a tendency to be a bull in a china shop.

Still I'm betting that being a grandma might soften.her a bit..and at least give her something to film with that isn't made up.

Flowers in the attic and the duggars r similar but I think Tamra and co might also give off that tendency...like Sonja giving off the grey garden vibe.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/05/flowers-in-the-attic-josh-duggar-scandal/

Tamara is one of those people who when she dislikes someone she looses all perceptive. Everything they do will become a huge deal to her and nothing is too far or too nasty She's like a dog with a bone. The thing that always got me about Naked Wasted was that no matter how you sliced it, the best case scenario was that she decided to try and encourage Gretchen to drink too much so she could embarrass her. I didn't like Gretchen, but who does that? I have never come up with some Sweet Valley High plot in my life, let alone as an actual adult. It's creepy that she can't just not care for someone, she has to take them down.

Ding, ding, ding!   Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

At her most basic, and in the crudest terms, Tamra is a jealous twunt.  She cannot stand the attention being anywhere but on her and she cannot tolerate the thought that she's not the hottest housewife and biggest MILF in the OC.  She had no competition, in her mind, until Gretchen showed up.  Since she couldn't out-sexy or out-pretty her, she decided to embarrass Gretchen as badly as she could - - hence, Naked Wasted. If anyone I knew did something like that intentionally toward me, I would never speak to them again.  No way, no how.  And I would certainly never trust them in any way, shape or form. 

While Tamra may be right about Brooks, I don't think it comes from a place of genuine concern or caring so much as she doesn't want to "lose" Vicki to Brooks. 

I seriously despise this chick.

• Love 5

If anyone I knew did something like that intentionally toward me, I would never speak to them again.  No way, no how.  And I would certainly never trust them in any way, shape or form.

No one in their right mind would ever in a situation like we saw--unless they were playing out a script and/or being paid very, very well to do so. It kinda takes the real out of reality.

• Love 2

It is said that divorce hits adult children harder especially someone with tamras need to make everything about herself.

I can speak on this a little bit. Just about everything that irritates me about Tamra is something I see in myself.

My parents divorced when I was 25. It was really weird. My phone rang on January 1, 2000. My husband and I had partied like it was 1999 the night before. I looked at the caller ID and then looked over at my husband. "It's my mom calling". He said, "answer it. She will just keep calling if you don't".

He was right so, I answered. It was my dad. My first thought was "OMG MY MOM IS DEAD". Nope. He told me he was just leaving her. The car was packed and he was heading out. And he couldn't get my sister to answer her phone so he could tell her too.

My mind blew up. Why now? All of those years and now you leave? Total mindfuck. Fast forward 15 years and now my parents hang out together like nothing ever happened. They sit in my garage drinking coffee or beer, chatting away. It's still weird.

The thing that always got me about Naked Wasted was that no matter how you sliced it, the best case scenario was that she decided to try and encourage Gretchen to drink too much so she could embarrass her. I didn't like Gretchen, but who does that?

Nothing ever shocked me, throughout all the franchises, as that scene.  Not Taylor in a suitcase, nor Danielle's handful of weave or Teresa's table flip...helping a woman get wasted and then setting your rapey-eyed son loose on her...makes me feel dirty just writing that.

• Love 4
(edited)

No one in their right mind would ever in a situation like we saw--unless they were playing out a script and/or being paid very, very well to do so. It kinda takes the real out of reality.

The question that always runs through my mind in these scenes is just that, "this can't be real can it?"

I'm watching Tamra once again rip into Alexis...what a 3 on one set up. Nasty. Alexis acted like a twit, but these ladies went so over the top mean back and they don't see their words make them worse then Alexis acting like a snob. Tamra and company were relentless with their animosity.

This is their way of HELPING someone? Their true intention was to humiliate her and they know it.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

Wow watching Tamra nitpick everything Alexis did, said, wore and thought it Costa Rica was tough.

Who flies all this way to go home early?  What is she wearing is she a zookeeper?  Would Jim let someone else braid her hair.  She and Heather just tried way too hard to make Alexis look bad.

Maybe they should have talked to the travel agent who had them travelling about an extra 15 hours.  Good find.

There are 2 reasons the women eventually always go along with Tamra despite the fact that they all know she's THE pot stirrer & Queen of mean.

1) they want to be on Tamras good side & not be the target

2) the dislike of those involved in the HWs lives add fuel to the fire. If people didn't hate Slade, Simon, Jim, Brooks...the situations would be different. If Brooks was respected and called out Tamra the situation would be different but because most don't like Brooks (rightly so) he gives Tamra the victory even when he was right and she was wrong. The same in all the situations of conflict. Tamra uses the dislike for others to write off and distract from any legitimate grievances they have with Tamra. Boy, she would win Survivor every season as no one has a chance against her.