Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

I had no clue that the menfolk wrote blogs, on any of the franchises. That is something I don't really want to see them do. Was it just OC and a one off?

I seem to recall some blogs written by Simon Van Kempen from RHONY. If there have been blogs from the other menfolk, I haven't read them.

• Love 1

I seem to recall some blogs written by Simon Van Kempen from RHONY. If there have been blogs from the other menfolk, I haven't read them.

...I think one of the DC husbands also blogged about man rules or something in response to the Salahi lunacy...

• Love 1

I found a "blind item" that is *Allegedly* about Tamballs. It is post #193 titled "Wine and Sass" 04/16:

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2014/APRIL.html

ETA: *If* true, could it explain why she decided to paint her kitchen and her overall belligerent demeanor?

Maybe the white eyeliner was only part of the problem with Tamra's appearance - her pupils did look weird in certain scenes and TH's.  Anyway.  Though she's only 47, Tamra seems so tragically '80s/early '90s-trapped-and-tacky, so quick to rages and mercurial, that her being a fucked-up cokehead would surprise me not at all.

• Love 5

Yea, I believe that Simon from NY was the only other one to blog. He got a ton of crap for blogging from the fans, just like Simon on the OC show did.  I believe that the NY Simon said in one of his blogs that all of the husbands had been given the opportunity to blog if they wanted too, but the two Simon's were the only ones who cared to do it. 

• Love 1

I found a "blind item" that is *Allegedly* about Tamballs. It is post #193 titled "Wine and Sass" 04/16:

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2014/APRIL.html

ETA: *If* true, could it explain why she decided to paint her kitchen and her overall belligerent demeanor?

I remember, during her first season (her 40th bday on the boat), that she seemed high. It was so long ago, but I remember a discussion on TWOP about it. A lot of posters suspected cocaine use.

• Love 1

I don't think better of Simon because, I dislike Tamra. Tamra is a horrible person, but Simon was the one that married her and, had children with her.

In the words of Judge Judy, "You picked her!"

I don't think Simon picked her. 

I think his pecker did the pickin'.

• Love 4

Maybe the white eyeliner was only part of the problem with Tamra's appearance - her pupils did look weird in certain scenes and TH's. Anyway. Though she's only 47, Tamra seems so tragically '80s/early '90s-trapped-and-tacky, so quick to rages and mercurial, that her being a fucked-up cokehead would surprise me not at all.

I remember, during her first season (her 40th bday on the boat), that she seemed high. It was so long ago, but I remember a discussion on TWOP about it. A lot of posters suspected cocaine use.

I can't for, for the life of me, figure out why T-ballz is so off the chain.

Maybe all of the fillers and botox seeped into her brain? Maybe she's just cray-zay?

There's something going on with her.

I don't think Simon picked her.

I think his pecker did the pickin'.

That would explain a lot.

I wish I could find the blind item I'd read a couple of months ago, but it was about a west coast housewife with a coke problem and a family life in shambles, whose new husband was straying. Supposed answer: Tamra Judge. Cocaine and dilated pupils could sure account for her irrational behavior, crying and screaming, and the blackness and glassiness of her eyes this season. Especially during the reunion shows, her eyes were black with dilation, and I don't think it was just eye makeup.

• Love 2

I remember a job I had a long time ago.  There was this woman who was just filled with energy and a total chatter box.  I later came to find out she was on Crank all the time.  When a different work friend told me, it all clicked. (I later saw her with the drugs, so it was confirmed).  I can totally see Tamara being on coke.  

It would really make sense, the anger, the highs, the extreme lows of not being able to get out of bed for a month-maybe she couldn't find her dealer.

• Love 1

I wish I could find the blind item I'd read a couple of months ago, but it was about a west coast housewife with a coke problem and a family life in shambles, whose new husband was straying. Supposed answer: Tamra Judge. Cocaine and dilated pupils could sure account for her irrational behavior, crying and screaming, and the blackness and glassiness of her eyes this season. Especially during the reunion shows, her eyes were black with dilation, and I don't think it was just eye makeup.

Is it the same blind item I linked above?

Yeah, pupil dilation could explain why her eyes looked so dark. Usually it's difficult for pupils to dilate under bright lights (reunion lighting), yet her eyes were all pupil. She looked like some crazed anime character her pupils were so dang big.

I remember a job I had a long time ago. There was this woman who was just filled with energy and a total chatter box. I later came to find out she was on Crank all the time. When a different work friend told me, it all clicked. (I later saw her with the drugs, so it was confirmed). I can totally see Tamara being on coke.

It would really make sense, the anger, the highs, the extreme lows of not being able to get out of bed for a month-maybe she couldn't find her dealer.

Yeah, Tamra is rather chatty. By chatty, I mean she won't shut the heck up.

Plus, she can go from being somewhat affable to screeching battle-ax in a hot second.

Edited by Scrambled Fog

Just by the way a lot of the housewives talk about passing around Xanax and whatnot, I think a lot of them are taking some kind of drug.  Adderral to lose weight, Xanax to calm down, coke to get the party started-who knows.  I think some people would be surprised by the amount of people who abuse prescription drugs and take illegal drugs. A lot of people just don't talk about it unless they think you use or would be cool with it.

I know that this is crossing over shows, but I always found it interesting the way Ramona yelled for Aviva to calm down and take a Xanax.  Like it was something everyone has, or something someone else can just give to another person.  Last time I checked it was illegal to give your prescription drugs to someone else.

So, yeah, I can see Tamara being coked up. 

• Love 1

Tamara's been atweeting the last 20 minutes or so. She says she's "not going anywhere".

Grrrrrr!

https://twitter.com/TamraBarney

I didn't think she was. As scheming and duplicitous as Tamra has been this season I didn't see anything that rose to the level of Bravo wanting or needing to fire her. She is the perfect reality show bad guy where I think that most people love to hate her (including me) as opposed to someone like Aviva, which most seem to just hate (again, including me). 

Plus she has good potential for story next season what with ratty Ryan knocking up, moving in with and being engaged to his gun toting and selling mommy substitute; Ryan as stepdaddy to 3 girls; Tamra becoming a grandmom; her rift with Vicki; seeing how she and Shannon's relationship develops after Tamra's betrayal; Eddie continues to saute ground turkey in a skillet.

Next to Vicki, Tamra is the most senior member of the cast. They could bring in someone new and hope and pray they get a hit like Shannon but how likely is that? Or they could bring back an oldie but goodie like Lauri or Jeanna. Lauri was so meh and I was reminded how unsavory I found her. Jeanna comes with that smirky thinks she is cute daughter of hers and her douchetastic son. 

When it comes to Tamra vs Simon, my sympathies is with the children. I can see Simon having some controlling attributes but I don't think he is the complete dictator and douchenozzle that Tamra tried to paint him to be. I can't feel too sorry for Simon though. I think he is one of those types of men who has a taste for the 'trashier' types and he got that in spades with Tamra so whatevs. Can't help but recall his reaction to Tamra wanting to reduce her boobs. He was so against going smaller  and was worried she wouldn't be as attractive to him with a smaller set.

However I willl say that I see a parent wanting to keep their child off of a Bravo reality show in a more favorable light than one who is lobbying hard to get their kids on the show. YMMV.

I don't watch NJ so I am in such a HW drought right now. Can't wait for BH and ATL to come back.  Which show is coming back soon?

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 3

I didn't think she was. As scheming and duplicitous as Tamra has been this season I didn't see anything that rose to the level of Bravo wanting or needing to fire her. She is the perfect reality show bad guy where I think that most people love to hate her (including me) as opposed to someone like Aviva, which most seem to just hate (again, including me).

Plus she has good potential for story next season what with ratty Ryan knocking up, moving in with and being engaged to his gun toting and selling mommy substitute; Ryan as stepdaddy to 3 girls; Tamra becoming a grandmom; her rift with Vicki; seeing how she and Shannon's relationship develops after Tamra's betrayal; Eddie continues to saute ground turkey in a skillet.

Next to Vicki, Tamra is the most senior member of the cast. They could bring in someone new and hope and pray they get a hit like Shannon but how likely is that? Or they could bring back an oldie but goodie like Lauri or Jeanna. Lauri was so meh and I was reminded how unsavory I found her. Jeanna comes with that smirky thinks she is cute daughter of hers and her douchetastic son.

When it comes to Tamra vs Simon, my sympathies is with the children. I can see Simon having some controlling attributes but I don't think he is the complete dictator and douchenozzle that Tamra tried to paint him to be. I can't feel too sorry for Simon though. I think he is one of those types of men who has a taste for the 'trashier' types and he got that in spades with Tamra so whatevs. Can't help but recall his reaction to Tamra wanting to reduce her boobs. He was so against going smaller and was worried she wouldn't be as attractive to him with a smaller set.

However I willl say that I see a parent wanting to keep their child off of a Bravo reality show in a more favorable light than one who is lobbying hard to get their kids on the show. YMMV.

I don't watch NJ so I am in such a HW drought right now. Can't wait for BH and ATL to come back. Which show is coming back soon?

If Bravo hasn't fired Tamra already, I don't think they will. I don't know what it takes to get fired at Bravo, but an attempted sexual assault by proxy and Federal crimes don't seem to cut it. Heck, Housewives could join ISIS and Bravo would prolly just think it would make a great storyline.

Simon did seem to get his undies in a bunch when Tamra downsized her Grand Tetons to merely Big Tetons. That was not cool.

I stopped watching New Jersey. That show stopped being fun for me. I watch ATL, NY, and OC. I've never seen BH.

I also feel very badly for the kids of Tamra and Simon. They deserve better!

I think they will bring back Lizzie too if they can because Tamra hates her. And Tamra will go after her.

Sicing Tamra on someone seems to be the main Tamra storyline.

Edited by Scrambled Fog

When it comes to Tamra vs Simon, my sympathies is with the children. I can see Simon having some controlling attributes but I don't think he is the complete dictator and douchenozzle that Tamra tried to paint him to be. I can't feel too sorry for Simon though. I think he is one of those types of men who has a taste for the 'trashier' types and he got that in spades with Tamra so whatevs. Can't help but recall his reaction to Tamra wanting to reduce her boobs. He was so against going smaller  and was worried she wouldn't be as attractive to him with a smaller set.

I don't watch NJ so I am in such a HW drought right now. Can't wait for BH and ATL to come back.  Which show is coming back soon?

I think BH and Atlanta both come back in November.  All I can say is the programmer in charge of the schedule at Bravo sure wasn't thinking when they were running three RH franchises at once and are now down to one.  

I think your description of Simon and the trashy flashy types is correct.  I notice his new lady has some interesting photos up.  I do remember the boob conversation with Simon and then Tamra had them made larger than before.  When it came time for the latest surgery interestingly enough Eddie said almost the same thing about a severe reduction as Simon.

I don't see Ryan as a storyline because of the distance between Auburn and OC.  Also with Tamra having three minor children I can't imagine Ryan and Sarah spending a lot of time at the Judge household.  I don't find Ryan remotely interesting-I guess I should have found his blood disorder more interesting.  I think Bravo will keep Tamra because TPTB are trying to convince themselves the show can't continue without her.  With the ratings disasters that hampered both RHONY and NJ I can't imagine they will do a wholesale cleaning house.  I do think either Heather or Tamra need to go to get rid of the team atmosphere.

• Love 3

So I see this terrible picture from the California wildfires, and when I read the caption, all I can hear is Tamra screeching "You were at Bass Lake!!" Damn you, Tamra!

https://www.facebook.com/CBSThisMorning/photos/a.266501086736904.78147.264972983556381/727444590642549/?type=1

Yes, Gretchen Tweeted about Bass Lake as well:

"Another fire in Bass Lake, my parents had to evacuate again. Please pray their homes don't burn down..."

• Love 1

If he could get a court order to keep the children from being shown on the show, couldn't his lawyer petition the court to remove the reporters? Or at least keep cameras away? I have never heard of a child custody case being open to the public. Perhaps I am mistaken?

• Love 1

If he could get a court order to keep the children from being shown on the show, couldn't his lawyer petition the court to remove the reporters? Or at least keep cameras away? I have never heard of a child custody case being open to the public. Perhaps I am mistaken?

Reporters are just like the public they are allowed to attend hearings.  So far there haven't been any cameras in the courtroom-nor do I recall any photos outside the courtroom-I don't think Tamra is a big enough star to warrant the paperwork.

If there were allegations of sexual misconduct by one of the parents towards a minor child the hearing would be closed.  In this case the therapist is making statements . . . kind of unheard of.  Most psychological evaluations are sealed involving both the parent and minors.

It is the public's right to know and  I am one that believes public trials are very necessary to keep our justice system as just as they can be-it is all about accountability.  There is nothing stopping Tamra and Simon from settling this matter and not involving the Court. 

• Love 3

If there were allegations of sexual misconduct by one of the parents towards a minor child the hearing would be closed. In this case the therapist is making statements . . . kind of unheard of. Most psychological evaluations are sealed involving both the parent and minors.

This is just a *Guess*:

Psychological evaluations are supposed to remain sealed because it is a HIPAA (a federal patient privacy act) violation to release private medical records to the public. This part is not a guess.

The patient would have to sign some type of legal release for the psyche evals in order to release them into the public domain.

Although I am sure Hulse's declaration is part of the official courts documents, I don't think that declaration was among the case documents obtained by Radar. I'm guessing the declaration either came from the therapist who obtained written consent from one of the patients to give it to Radar, or one of the patients gave a copy of the declaration directly to Radar. The patient would still need to give Radar written consent to use the declaration.

I don't think Hulse gave the declaration to Radar due to the ethical constraints placed upon her by her profession.

In the portions of the declaration quoted by Radar which discussed the patient evaluations, only two patient names were mentioned; Tamra's and Tamara's oldest daughter's name. Since Tamra's eldest is still a minor, I don't think she can sign legal documents. A parent would have to sign for her. That leaves just Tamra, who was one of the two patients mentioned in the declaration, and the parent of the other patient discussed.

In a nutshell, I'm guessing Tamra released Hulse's declaration to Radar herself.

I hope what I wrote makes sense. I'm feeling extra scrambled tonight.

Edit: I mistakenly typed out Tamra's oldest daughter's name. I deleted it since she is still a minor.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2

I don't think cocaine.   Never hear about it around my circles here in OC.  Dang, I could shed 10 pounds on that stuff.   Now, the e-cig pot, yes.  It's all over the place.

I just think Tamballs is just plain vile.  Sometimes I want to run away to Vegas when my 15 yr old daughter opens her mouth because I'm 15 minutes after the 2:55 bell let out, and she throws her back pack in my car and bitches.  But never in a million years would I give her up to anyone.   I keep my mouth shut, take deep breaths, take her to Starbucks.  I couldn't imagine those text exchanges. 

I don't see drugs.  I see desperation.  Failed parenting with a spouse who could care less.  These two need to stop fighting.  BOTH of them.  Divorce is UGLY.  But, I must add, bravo to Simon to keeping his kids off this show.  I can't imagine what her kids have to go through at school.  Sad.

ETA  I am divorced.  My ex and I have two wonderful men now.  When they were young, I was blessed that I never had to have every other week end, every other holiday, two weeks in the summer.  Never.  My ex never asked and also, never paid for them.  Mr. Lablover did.  We were happy with that.  I'd rather have my kids 24/7 all year long then have them leave me for a week end.  And we are still in good relations.  He's their dad.  But they know where home is. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

This is just a *Guess*:

Psychological evaluations are supposed to remain sealed because it is a HIPAA (a federal patient privacy act) violation to release private medical records to the public. This part is not a guess.

The patient would have to sign some type of legal release for the psyche evals in order to release them into the public domain.

Although I am sure Hulse's declaration is part of the official courts documents, I don't think that declaration was among the case documents obtained by Radar. I'm guessing the declaration either came from the therapist who obtained written consent from one of the patients to give it to Radar, or one of the patients gave a copy of the declaration directly to Radar. The patient would still need to give Radar written consent to use the declaration.

I don't think Hulse gave the declaration to Radar due to the ethical constraints placed upon her by her profession.

In the portions of the declaration quoted by Radar which discussed the patient evaluations, only two patient names were mentioned; Tamra's and Tamara's oldest daughter's name. Since Tamra's eldest is still a minor, I don't think she can sign legal documents. A parent would have to sign for her. That leaves just Tamra, who was one of the two patients mentioned in the declaration, and the parent of the other patient discussed.

In a nutshell, I'm guessing Tamra released Hulse's declaration to Radar herself.

I hope what I wrote makes sense. I'm feeling extra scrambled tonight.

Edit: I mistakenly typed out Tamra's oldest daughter's name. I deleted it since she is still a minor.

I agree, no licensed therapist would risk their license by breaking confidentiality like that. It was either released by Tamra or she gave permission.

• Love 1
I'd say her best was the first season she was on this show and the worst was the season she got Gretchen "naked wasted".

I'm making my way through S4 and just watched this episode yesterday. I'd totally forgotten that the whole premise for Tamra's dinner party was for her to showcase what she learned in etiquette classes. (Man, talk about life imitating an O. Henry story.) It seems like the classes were Simon's suggestion, but Tamra learning which fork to use was never going to make her into a classy woman.

(And Brian Malarkey! I hope those biyatches appreciated the food he served and didn't just dull their palates with alcohol or complain about things they'd never heard of before.)

• Love 2

I bet about $49,950 comes from the show.

That's optimistic of you, assuming Cut Fitness is turning a profit. Do you suppose Eddie also makes $50. Or would that be total take home? Though, she might have to amend her financials now that she's raking in Ryan's former salary.

• Love 1

I wonder if Tamra would do the show for $20,000.00 a month?  If I were Evolution Media and had someone like Tamra -who was totally dependent on her RH salary to make a living-I would be telling her-you had a bad year last year-time to adjust your salary.

• Love 2

I wonder if Tamra would do the show for $20,000.00 a month? If I were Evolution Media and had someone like Tamra -who was totally dependent on her RH salary to make a living-I would be telling her-you had a bad year last year-time to adjust your salary.

I agree, she's not walking if they cut her salary. She's really got nothing else. She was sloppy this season, and I think it's out of desperation. She knows she has to "bring it" to keep her job. CUT fitness is proving to be a money pit.

I'm making my way through S4 and just watched this episode yesterday. I'd totally forgotten that the whole premise for Tamra's dinner party was for her to showcase what she learned in etiquette classes. (Man, talk about life imitating an O. Henry story.) It seems like the classes were Simon's suggestion, but Tamra learning which fork to use was never going to make her into a classy woman.

(And Brian Malarkey! I hope those biyatches appreciated the food he served and didn't just dull their palates with alcohol or complain about things they'd never heard of before.)

I agree.   IMO, In general, Bravo selects women who lack social graces of any kind, and who just want that attention that their awful behavior will bring. 

I'm glad to find an O. Henry fan here.....love his stories, especially The Last Leaf.

• Love 3

Wow. I just watched the episode where Tamra visits her dad in Iowa, and tells him, crying, "I've never loved anyone as much as I love you." I'm no therapist, but it made me wonder if Tamra just revealed a huge part of her psyche. (What it all means, I couldn't say.) Really? More than your husband, more than your kids? Is every man just destined to disappoint because he's not Dad?

I'm not a Tamra fan at all, but felt for her in that moment. I think she craves something she knows she'll never have.

I don't know. It's a good theory. I think, however, she would say that to anyone she perceived (in that crazy sociopath's way) as doing something that would hurt a person. Right after she sneaks some eye drops in for those fake tears. Just.for.drama. I do hope, if she and Eddie divorce, it's televised. I don't really wanna see.Tamra's pain. I wanna see if Eddie can take "idon'tgiveafuck" to a whole new level. I am convinced he will, should that occur.

• Love 2

For all the firing talk, I kind of believe this article.

Regarding the Proffesional Baseball Player - is it fair to wonder if this is the guy who is good friends with Heather and Terry? Wasn't his wife supposed to join the year they fired Alexis? She pulled out for some reason and they asked Alexis back the day before they started filming? Or did he divorce that gal and now has a new wife?

• Love 1

Wow. I just watched the episode where Tamra visits her dad in Iowa, and tells him, crying, "I've never loved anyone as much as I love you." I'm no therapist, but it made me wonder if Tamra just revealed a huge part of her psyche. (What it all means, I couldn't say.) Really? More than your husband, more than your kids? Is every man just destined to disappoint because he's not Dad?

I'm not a Tamra fan at all, but felt for her in that moment. I think she craves something she knows she'll never have.

I'll be honest, I always thought that scene was just

bull. That was her storyline that year. I don't buy anything that comes out of her mouth.

• Love 5

Not to be insensitive to Tamra but I think she says the same thing about her son Ryan.  Her parents divorced when she was in her mid-twenties and she makes it sound as if she were deserted as a small child.

Today Tamra is back at it saying she almost didn't film last year because of all of her problems.  Woman, please, you have to struggle through four whole months of filming for $600,000.00.  I can't imagine Ryan's health scare took up that much time.

• Love 2

I always check Simon's FB page.  He broke up with that long time girlfriend.  I guess he has a new one.  He's in Coto De Caza now.  He took all pictures of his old girlfriend off. 

I was trying to figure out what this poster was talking about, but, I'm not on twitter.

"Simon, I think you are doing the right thing concerning your custody battle. I just want to ask you this question why if both of you have moved on is all the pictures of you and her together on twitter, do you still love her? Just wondering"

Simon:   "I don't see any pics of her and I on my Twitter."

Tamballs is still off FB. 

Eddie has a fan:  E- Thank u for the chat this morning. People come into our lives for a reason... You are such an amazing, inspiring & genuine person, coach & friend! Thx for keeping me motivated. Can't wait to get my pink weights."

Bored watching Chopped.  :)

I'm watching a recent Who Wants to be a Millionaire that had a question that made me think of Tamra. I am somewhat ashamed of this.

It was: A legal order telling someone to immediately discontinue an action is know as a "cease and" what?

A) Insist

B) Resist

C) Consist

D) Desist

Edited by gatopretoNYC
  • Love 4
I'll be honest, I always thought that scene was just bull. That was her storyline that year. I don't buy anything that comes out of her mouth.

Fair enough. I guess I think back to her first season, where I didn't really dig her, but saw flashes of her being a fun, passably likeable person. I don't think I'm ready yet to write her off as a complete psychopath, but maybe she is. Maybe I'll change my mind when I watch S5 and S6, too.

I DID think it weird that a woman would have abandonment issues from her parents splitting when she was in her 20s, but not having had parents who divorced, I didn't want to judge about that.

Fair enough. I guess I think back to her first season, where I didn't really dig her, but saw flashes of her being a fun, passably likeable person. I don't think I'm ready yet to write her off as a complete psychopath, but maybe she is. Maybe I'll change my mind when I watch S5 and S6, too.

I DID think it weird that a woman would have abandonment issues from her parents splitting when she was in her 20s, but not having had parents who divorced, I didn't want to judge about that.

You didn't get to her soft gym dinner when she kicked Alexis out yet?  Remember, she's just doing her job.  Roll eyes. 

I watched the 100 episode special they had the other night.  They asked what she thought about Jeanna being her competition in the real estate market.  She said something about Jeanna being "older and overweight".    I'm running right to Cut to let her swipe my ATM card tomorrow - NOT.  I'd rather be overweight in her mind then evil and not speaking to my daughter ;) 

• Love 1

I'm running right to Cut to let her swipe my ATM card tomorrow - NOT.   

All of the recent 5-star reviews on Yelp are from people with one or two reviews to their credit.  It's almost like Tamra asked them to sign up for Yelp just to give CUT Fartness a bunch of positive reviews...