Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

Check for ice caps in Hell because I am about to defend Tamra.

I agree that at the very least it is common courtesy to let the other parent know that you are going out of the country and leaving the kids with others (as I recall she left them with the nanny and her mother was also going to be coming by or staying with them). The problem is/was that Simon and Tamra are not able to be civil and respectful to each other. She knew/feared Simon would use it against her. And he did.

There's no doubt Simon loves his kids and I also believe Tamra does too, but Simon has been a Class A prick with Tamra. His actions have not always been about what is best for his children, but more about sticking it to Tamra. There is bitterness on both sides of the aisle there.

• Love 2

Sorry if previously posted.  Tamra Sue Barney has renewed her Real Estate Salesperson license in CA.  It had lapsed last year, but is now active until May 2018.  It looks like she knows she will need to supplement her income in the future.

Her employing broker is listed as Satcal, AKA Keller Williams in Mission Viejo.

http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?License_id=01463658

There is just something wrong with Tamra working three jobs and Eddie trotting about in Spandex teaching 10 hours worth of classes a week at their fitness studio.  Man up Eddie!!!  I remember a scene right after Tamra did the sausage exchange from Simon to Eddie.  Eddie, Tamra, Brooks and Vicki were vacationing in Catalina.  Eddie and Vicki were having a conversation about something earthshaking like astrological signs and Tamra got very upset and screeched something about Vicki and Eddie being too close.  She then reached over and grabbed Brooks hand and put it on her boob.

I think this is the reason Tamra is so upset with Lizzie she is an incredibly jealous woman who is essentially landed a man based on her income and fame.  She is just angry, angry at the bed she made for herself. 

• Love 6

Maybe Tamra renewed her real estate license because she is about to lose one of her sources of income?

Doesn't Eddie own a law firm?

No Eddie does not own a law firm.  He managed a law firm.  As a non-lawyer you cannot owe any part of a law practice in California.

• Love 1

Maybe Tamra renewed her real estate license because she is about to lose one of her sources of income?

Doesn't Eddie own a law firm?

Eddie's "father" owns The Judge Law Firm in Irvine.  Eddie worked there for awhile.  I think Tamra once said he was the "CEO" and may have even said he owned the firm.  A former employee (an attorney) sued the firm and made some serious allegations about Eddie doing things that non-attorneys should not be doing.  The firm settled with the attorney.  Eddie subsequently stopped being an employee of the firm.

http://allthingsrh.com/eddie-judge-being-sued-with-fathers-law-firm-for-practicing-law-with-no-license/

• Love 2

Just watched The REunion where they didn't really, really do anything to Tamra. My fave snark? Andy may win. When Shannon said that about the show saving her marriage (sorta), Tams said, "That would be a first." FLOVE Andy's comeback, "Sorry if you wanted to get back with Simon!" Lmao.

• Love 7
When Shannon said that about the show saving her marriage (sorta), Tams said, "That would be a first." FLOVE Andy's comeback, "Sorry if you wanted to get back with Simon!" Lmao.

Yea, that was awesome! This show does have a record of ending marriages, but if you have a solid relationship to begin with, a reality show isn't likely to end it. The ones that have ended were on incredibly shaky ground to begin with, especially Backdoor Tammy's. 

• Love 4

I wonder WWHL if Andy REALLY said what he was thinking on w/e show he's on with these Ho'Wives! I would love to be a fly on the wall when Andy is regaling his personal friends with his "backstage" tales of woe and mayhem. Would also love to be there during production meetings. What a shitfest those must be. Can you imagine, just imagine, how very junior high the convos must be? lol

• Love 3

Yeah, I don't want get my hopes up that Tamra is gone from RHoOC, but this looks promising.

I don't see why Tamra "reality star" Judge would go back to hustling in the real estate game as side work. Unless she was losing her job as a professional shit stirrer.

Isn't it true that Tamra barely sold any house to begin with. I know she made a big deal about being in competition with Jeana her first season. I thought that was all for the show. And she never really sold any houses.

• Love 3

Yeah, I don't want get my hopes up that Tamra is gone from RHoOC, but this looks promising.

I don't see why Tamra "reality star" Judge would go back to hustling in the real estate game as side work. Unless she was losing her job as a professional shit stirrer.

Isn't it true that Tamra barely sold any house to begin with. I know she made a big deal about being in competition with Jeana her first season. I thought that was all for the show. And she never really sold any houses.

Tamra probably thinks she can parlay her RH exposure (notice I didn't say success) into some real estate deals.  Just a thought they are people who devote their full time vocation into selling real estate.  Maybe there is a developer out there that with a promise of RHOC exposure feels that hiring Tamra would be a good thing.  Jeana who has been in for a number of years doesn't seem to be rolling in dough from her real estate career. 

if she really has to step back from RHOC, she better find something to support she and Eddie because that fitness studio just won't make it happen.

• Love 2

Why is real estate a go to career for bimbos? NOT saying real estate agents are bimbos by any shakes!!! Just that when many talentless tv bimbos have "day jobs" (damn I snorted my coffee out typing that), it's freaking real estate. Or fitness clubs.

• Love 6

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about Tamra being fired!

Yeah, I remember the Tamra and Jeana real estate competition. I recall Jeana talking about real estate concepts and Tamra looking like she didn't understand what Jeana was saying. That could just be me, though.

I have a feeling Tamra wasn't too successful at the real estate game. She didn't wake up until 10 in the morning at that time, from what I remember. Simon would get the kids up and ready them for school because Tamra was still asleep.

Can a real estate agent sleep until 10 in the morning and be successful? Plus, isn't honesty an important quality in a successful real estate agent?

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2

Yeah, I remember the Tamra and Jeana real estate competition. I recall Jeana talking about real estate concepts and Tamra looking like she didn't understand what Jeana was saying. That could just be me, though.

But that's the difference between a professional actually working at a career and an uneducated second time divorcee (okay, she was still married to Simon for part of that time, okay...) seeing someone else being successful, making money and deciding any idiot can do it. I also recall her having drinks at some bar with some supposed clients, being incredibly inappropriate and sexual, ignoring the disbelieving looks she was getting across the table then being quietly shocked--shocked!--when said clients asked if she had Jeana's #.

Seriously, dumb bitch.

• Love 5

But that's the difference between a professional actually working at a career and an uneducated second time divorcee (okay, she was still married to Simon for part of that time, okay...) seeing someone else being successful, making money and deciding any idiot can do it. I also recall her having drinks at some bar with some supposed clients, being incredibly inappropriate and sexual, ignoring the disbelieving looks she was getting across the table then being quietly shocked--shocked!--when said clients asked if she had Jeana's #.

Seriously, dumb bitch.

Lmao! I totally forgot about that scene!

Your post was very well put. I agree with all the points you made.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
Why is real estate a go to career for bimbos? NOT saying real estate agents are bimbos by any shakes!!! Just that when many talentless tv bimbos have "day jobs" (damn I snorted my coffee out typing that), it's freaking real estate. Or fitness clubs.

I don't know, maybe it's easy to get the license? But there's no staying power with these broads, because it seems to be really hard to actually be successful at it. But you're right, I do notice the pattern. It seems like it's real estate for HW shows and "beauty school" for all the Teen Mom types. 

also recall her having drinks at some bar with some supposed clients, being incredibly inappropriate and sexual, ignoring the disbelieving looks she was getting across the table then being quietly shocked--shocked!--when said clients asked if she had Jeana's #.

Was that the episode where she said something silly about "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck"?

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 2

Tamra probably thinks she can parlay her RH exposure (notice I didn't say success) into some real estate deals.  Just a thought they are people who devote their full time vocation into selling real estate.  Maybe there is a developer out there that with a promise of RHOC exposure feels that hiring Tamra would be a good thing.  Jeana who has been in for a number of years doesn't seem to be rolling in dough from her real estate career. 

if she really has to step back from RHOC, she better find something to support she and Eddie because that fitness studio just won't make it happen.

Jeana was doing well until the crash.     I imagine Tamra knows RHOC has to wind down at some point, sooner than later.   If she had been good at it and liked it, she would have kept her license up and made a few sales a year.    She didn't,  so it probably won't work out any better this time.

She would probably make more working at Servepro with her Mother.     Actually,  I knew a woman who did that, and made quite a good income.    I  may let Tamra clean up water damage, but doubt I'd buy anything  high ticket like a house from her.    She's a sleazy person.

Insurance and real estate licenses are fairly easy  and inexpensive to get.   It's building a business that's the hard part.    You have business expenses, and simply don't make a dime unless you sell.   Most people, bimbo or no,   can't afford to put in the time it takes without pay to become successful.   Unlike Tamra, who is in the perfect position to make it.    Her personality will sink her, though.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 6

I have a feeling Tamra wasn't too successful at the real estate game. She didn't wake up until 10 in the morning at that time, from what I remember. Simon would get the kids up and ready them for school because Tamra was still asleep.

Can a real estate agent sleep until 10 in the morning and be successful? Plus, isn't honesty an important quality in a successful real estate agent?

I recall at the "finally" the tally was Jeana sold at least one and Tamra sold none. Ha-HA! (a la Nelson)

As someone else mentioned, Tamra behaved totally inappropriately with her clients.

• Love 2

Here is the issue I had with Tamra's rage at Lizzie about the Shag/Marry/Kill game.

Does anyone else remember when Vicki, Brooks, Eddie and Tamra were all out having drinks or something last season. Vicki said something about flirting with Eddie and Tamra, grabbed Brooks' hand and put it on her boob in retaliation? And then she couldn't fathom why Eddie would be upset about that?

How is that not actually worse than what Lizzie may or may not have said to her? As far as we know, Lizzie didn't grab Eddie's hand and put it on her enormous boob. 

I wonder if Tamra just assumes that everyone will react as underhandedly as she will in a situation and immediately goes on the attack?

• Love 6

I hope the real estate stuff doesn't mean she is going to zip over to Million Dollar Listing. I also would never do any business with Tamra. I would get the vibe right from the start that she would dig up dirt on any client. 

If she moved over to Million Dollar Listing, they would have to rename it Zero Dollar Listing.  Trailer Park Travails?  Rat Trapped with Tamra?  

• Love 5

Because Tamra's behavior is so narcissistic, nasty and vilifying, I often completely forget about Eddie. By comparison, he comes across as gentlemanly and level headed. But something Zoeysmom said a few posts ago interested me in taking a closer look. Indeed, why is Tamra working 3 jobs (Real Housewife, Cut Fitness and now real estate), when Eddie seems to teach a few classes, work out and ride his bike. He couldn't even be coaxed or bothered to attend the reunion show. Instead of characterizing Eddie as the "long-suffering, patient spouse", perhaps "under-the-radar opportunist" might be a more apt description. He hooked up with a woman who earns a very good income which allows him to live a life to which he could previously only aspire. And prior to Tamra entering his life he managed to get himself "adopted" by the owner of a law firm which then employed him. (And his income from that job was high enough to allow him to purchase the very nice house in which he and Tamra now reside.) Just because Eddie does not call attention to his opportunism doesn't mean it isn't a huge part of his character.

• Love 12

Because Tamra's behavior is so narcissistic, nasty and vilifying, I often completely forget about Eddie. By comparison, he comes across as gentlemanly and level headed. But something Zoeysmom said a few posts ago interested me in taking a closer look. Indeed, why is Tamra working 3 jobs (Real Housewife, Cut Fitness and now real estate), when Eddie seems to teach a few classes, work out and ride his bike. He couldn't even be coaxed or bothered to attend the reunion show. Instead of characterizing Eddie as the "long-suffering, patient spouse", perhaps "under-the-radar opportunist" might be a more apt description. He hooked up with a woman who earns a very good income which allows him to live a life to which he could previously only aspire. And prior to Tamra entering his life he managed to get himself "adopted" by the owner of a law firm which then employed him. (And his income from that job was high enough to allow him to purchase the very nice house in which he and Tamra now reside.) Just because Eddie does not call attention to his opportunism doesn't mean it isn't a huge part of his character.

I've always assumed that Eddie is a bit of a gigolo. He strikes me as the "it's just as easy to fall in love with some who's rich" type. I assumed the adoption relationship was actually his boyfriend. Not because I get any particular vibe from Eddie, but because adoptions used to be a common way for gay couples to get around inheritance and medical information laws and it's the most logical reason I can think of for that situation. I think Eddie is something of a professional trophy wife. And really, why else would he marry Tamara?

• Love 4

That Tamra sure can tell some Tall tales. It seems to me that her yarns are loosely based on reality. That's why I call her a Mini Flyweight (the lightest weight class in professional boxing), Keyser Soze. Keyser Soze was a character in the movie "The Usual Suspects" and a very smooth liar. The character based his lies on things he heard and saw in his immediate surroundings. For reference see this link:

http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/features/biggest-liars.php?page=3

Shannon did mention she was a fan of RHOC and had been watching since season 4. Tamra took that info, ran with it, and attempted to turn Shannon into a crazed super fan, hell bent on using her marriage for fame and fortune.

I don't know about anybody else, but I always assume Tamra is lying every time she opens her mouth. Hey, maybe someday, Tamra will get so much Botox, her mouth will be rendered inoperable. Dare to dream!

ETA: Tamra might have gotten the "studied the show" element from NeNe Leakes. NeNe asserted Kenya Moore had "studied" the RHOA shows to learn how to work and manipulate the show and her costars.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 4

That Tamra sure can tell some Tall tales. It seems to me that her yarns are loosely based on reality. That's why I call her a Mini Flyweight, (the lightest weight class in professional boxing) Keyser Soze. Keyser Soze was a character in the movie "The Usual Suspects" and a very smooth liar. The character based his lies on things he heard and saw in his immediate surroundings. For reference see this link:

http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/features/biggest-liars.php?page=3

Shannon did mention she was a fan of RHOC and had been watching since season 4. Tamra took that info, ran with it, and attempted to turn Shannon into a crazed super fan, hell bent on using her marriage for fame and fortune.

I don't know about anybody else, but I always assume Tamra is lying every time she opens her mouth. Hey, maybe someday, Tamra will get so much Botox, her mouth will be rendered inoperable. Dare to dream!

Here is the deal to me-if you are a professional you will research and by that I mean watch the previous seasons, Google and read related articles about the show and current RH and become familiar with what other shows the production company produces.  In the case of Evolution Media, they currently have RHOC, RHBH, Vanderpump Rules and Botched.  Terry was presenting to the producers for what later became Botched so I find it hard to believe he and Heather weren't deeply entrenched in the RHOC when she finally signed up.  I do believe a new RH has to be careful not to carry forward (on screen) bits from past shows they weren't involved in.  So Tamra's attack that somehow Shannon is an deranged superfan is just crazy.  It is also extremely stupid-the network and producers want people to watch the show-especially in the demographic where they fish for new RHs.  So a new housewife that has never watched a show, or knows little about it would probably make for a pretty lackluster Hw and definitely not believable. 

What I think producers are going to have a hard time going forward with and making the show believable-is any new RH following under Tamra's spell again.  He record has been pretty abysmal running off nearly ever new HW who has been cast. 

• Love 1

Here is the deal to me-if you are a professional you will research and by that I mean watch the previous seasons, Google and read related articles about the show and current RH and become familiar with what other shows the production company produces. In the case of Evolution Media, they currently have RHOC, RHBH, Vanderpump Rules and Botched. Terry was presenting to the producers for what later became Botched so I find it hard to believe he and Heather weren't deeply entrenched in the RHOC when she finally signed up. I do believe a new RH has to be careful not to carry forward (on screen) bits from past shows they weren't involved in. So Tamra's attack that somehow Shannon is an deranged superfan is just crazy. It is also extremely stupid-the network and producers want people to watch the show-especially in the demographic where they fish for new RHs. So a new housewife that has never watched a show, or knows little about it would probably make for a pretty lackluster Hw and definitely not believable.

What I think producers are going to have a hard time going forward with and making the show believable-is any new RH following under Tamra's spell again. He record has been pretty abysmal running off nearly ever new HW who has been cast.

Agreed.

Tamra also seems to be very proud of the fact that she's people repellant.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 1

I personally love the fact that Keyser Soze is mentioned in a forum about Tamra Barney.

Her FB has been offline for several weeks, and she has hardly Tweeted anything since she was universally condemned for exposing Lizzie's phone number on Twitter.  Maybe she's keeping a low profile because of her custody battle, or maybe she can't handle the shit storm she created with her actions on RH this past season.  She did not look like a happy camper during the reunion, either.  It will be interesting to see how things play out for her.  She definitely took things a little too far this time.

• Love 3

I personally love the fact that Keyser Soze is mentioned in a forum about Tamra Barney.

Her FB has been offline for several weeks, and she has hardly Tweeted anything since she was universally condemned for exposing Lizzie's phone number on Twitter. Maybe she's keeping a low profile because of her custody battle, or maybe she can't handle the shit storm she created with her actions on RH this past season. She did not look like a happy camper during the reunion, either. It will be interesting to see how things play out for her. She definitely took things a little too far this time.

Fortunately, Tamra isn't nearly as smart, nor nearly as an effective liar as Keyser Soze. Dayum, she does try very-Very hard, though. Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 3

I think Tamra's the one who did research both after and prior to appearing on the show. Coincidence that she called Alexis Jesus Jugs after someone on another forum christened Alexis with that name? She tends to accuse others of doing what she herself does.

• Love 3

I am about 99 percent sure she has a personality disorder. The texts with her daughter hit all manner of red flags with me. My mother is a borderline and it was as if they had copied one of our conversations word for word. If that's the case I am worried for those kids. I think she is NPD or at the very least has the traits.Tameka Raymond has one and that's why Usher as able to get custody of his children.

• Love 4

I think Tamra's the one who did research both after and prior to appearing on the show. Coincidence that she called Alexis Jesus Jugs after someone on another forum christened Alexis with that name? She tends to accuse others of doing what she herself does.

Yes, she really wanted people to think she came up with Jesus Juggs.  She thought she would be credited for another catchy name with Kentucky Fried Titties, but it fell flat

• Love 2

Yes, she really wanted people to think she came up with Jesus Juggs.  She thought she would be credited for another catchy name with Kentucky Fried Titties, but it fell flat

Oh, Tamra definitely spends a lot of time on her social media perusing every post and retorting whenever possible at a poster who dares to not kiss her ass.  Back in the day, more than one TWOP poster had Ragey Ryan all up in their business via private messaging to the point of harassment for daring to utter something negative about his mommy dearest.

I have no problem believing Tamra spends a whole lot of free time reading housewife forums, probably even including this one, to see what people are saying about her (and probably looking for dirt on the other cast members).  I believe she also spends a lot of time perusing Stoopid Housewives.

I have no problem believing Jesus Jugs was something she saw on a forum and decided to incorporate into her dialogue at the very first available opportunity.

Because's she's all sorts of Klassy that way.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 4

Oh, Tamra definitely spends a lot of time on her social media perusing every post and retorting whenever possible at a poster who dares to not kiss her ass. Back in the day, more than one TWOP poster had Ragey Ryan all up in their business via private messaging to the point of harassment for daring to utter something negative about his mommy dearest.

I have no problem believing Tamra spends a whole lot of free time reading housewife forums, probably even including this one, to see what people are saying about her (and probably looking for dirt on the other cast members). I believe she also spends a lot of time perusing Stoopid Housewives.

I have no problem believing Jesus Jugs was something she saw on a forum and decided to incorporate into her dialogue at the very first available opportunity.

Really? Wow! That is insane.

Ryan and Tamra have such an odd relationship.

I wonder if Ryan goes on the attack on his own or Tamra tells him what to say?

Remember his open letter to the "haters" recently. He made reference to being paid to go on vacations, and it was their job to stir shit. Some other things that to me was all Tamra speaking through Ryan.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

It wouldn't surprise me if Tamra researched her coworkers like some mad scientist.

I agree, the Tamra doth Projects too much, methinks.

I am about 99 percent sure she has a personality disorder. The texts with her daughter hit all manner of red flags with me. My mother is a borderline and it was as if they had copied one of our conversations word for word. If that's the case I am worried for those kids. I think she is NPD or at the very least has the traits.Tameka Raymond has one and that's why Usher as able to get custody of his children.

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship with your mom! I hope things are better!

I wouldn't be surprised if Tamra has a personality disorder. I'm no expert, but I see Cluster B issues, in my humble opinion.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/personality-disorders/basics/symptoms/con-20030111

Yes, she really wanted people to think she came up with Jesus Juggs. She thought she would be credited for another catchy name with Kentucky Fried Titties, but it fell flat

Those little phrases sound so juvenile, I would think some prepubescent boy came up with them! Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 1

I don't know, maybe it's easy to get the license? But there's no staying power with these broads, because it seems to be really hard to actually be successful at it. But you're right, I do notice the pattern. It seems like it's real estate for HW shows and "beauty school" for all the Teen Mom types.

The realtors I know bust their butts at their jobs. As I  understand it, it's no salary, all commission and if they don't work hard there are a dozen other agents just in their agency who will gladly (and maybe even with a smile and lunch invitation) steal every client our from under them. When I listed my dad's house for sale after his death (a fairly high end place on an acre of lakefront) I had realtors crawling out of the woodwork--phone calls, letters, e-mails, a bunch of free meals left on the steps with business cards attached--everything to get their names on the contract. When I chose one I received a couple of seriously nasty looks from the losing agents. My agent often works 7 days a week, day and night. I also bought my current house through her and she put thousands of miles on her car lugging me through hill and dale to find what I was looking for.

Tamra doing that and not getting a cent until a sale goes through? 'Doubt it. An agency may have 50 agents but I strongly suspect that 80% aren't making a ton of $. To do really well you have to seriously work your ass off. Tamra seemed like she was running for home coming queen, all flirting and giggles and innuendo. If you're looking to spend a shit load of money (or make the same in a sale), you want someone with a brain who's serious and has their shit together.

Of course she failed.

• Love 2

Tamra was made of black, evil and all things vile when she was glowering at Lizzie during the reunion. Especially, when Lizzie was talking about how her sex life had improved. If I could take her seriously, I probably would have gotten a chill.

• Love 1

The realtors I know bust their butts at their jobs. As I  understand it, it's no salary, all commission and if they don't work hard there are a dozen other agents just in their agency who will gladly (and maybe even with a smile and lunch invitation) steal every client our from under them. When I listed my dad's house for sale after his death (a fairly high end place on an acre of lakefront) I had realtors crawling out of the woodwork--phone calls, letters, e-mails, a bunch of free meals left on the steps with business cards attached--everything to get their names on the contract. When I chose one I received a couple of seriously nasty looks from the losing agents. My agent often works 7 days a week, day and night. I also bought my current house through her and she put thousands of miles on her car lugging me through hill and dale to find what I was looking for.

Tamra doing that and not getting a cent until a sale goes through? 'Doubt it. An agency may have 50 agents but I strongly suspect that 80% aren't making a ton of $. To do really well you have to seriously work your ass off. Tamra seemed like she was running for home coming queen, all flirting and giggles and innuendo. If you're looking to spend a shit load of money (or make the same in a sale), you want someone with a brain who's serious and has their shit together.

Of course she failed.

I know nothing about RE agencies, but the Keller Williams office she's with has 314 affiliated agents.  That's a lot of people competing for a finite number of properties, and I'm guessing most of them don't have the benefit of multiple sources of income to help pay the bills.  Not sure she has what it takes to compete.

• Love 1

Oh, Tamra definitely spends a lot of time on her social media perusing every post and retorting whenever possible at a poster who dares to not kiss her ass.  Back in the day, more than one TWOP poster had Ragey Ryan all up in their business via private messaging to the point of harassment for daring to utter something negative about his mommy dearest.

I have no problem believing Tamra spends a whole lot of free time reading housewife forums, probably even including this one, to see what people are saying about her (and probably looking for dirt on the other cast members).  I believe she also spends a lot of time perusing Stoopid Housewives.

When Bravo was up-the first season Alexis was on there was a poster who posted "Jugs for Jesus" across Alexis's chest-repeatedly.  So I concur-it was an old joke when Tamra used it.  I am not particularly religious but I do wish the producers would stop with the Jesus Barbie and Jesus Jugs stuff.  Imagine if Jesus was taken out an other religious figures were inserted.  The producers don't have to sink as low as Tamra and Andy needs to knock it off by repeating it.  Same with Kentucky Fried Titties-it is not even remotely funny.

Of course she failed.

I am thinking someone has offered her property to list so that is why she is re-hanging her shingle.  Probably think they can get exposure next season on Bravo.

The last property we saw a very married Tamra showing was the house of the sister of none other than Eddie.  I think Eddie should get his real estate license and chase some listings.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Somebody in another thread wanted to know more about Borderline Personality Disorder in relation to Tamra. Here's a link from the National Alliance on Mental Illness that explains Borderline Personality Disorder in a little bit more detail:

http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=By_Illness&Template=/TaggedPage/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=54&ContentID=44780

There is info on the other Cluster B disorders at the site too.

Terry is saying Tamra is definitely coming back-because she is so real and tells it like it is blah, blah, blah.  Terry is a "hell, no" to coming back because of the editing of the last few episodes, and Heather is sitting on the fence.  http://rumorfix.com/2014/09/tamra-judge-getting-fired-says-terry-dubrow/

Since Terry works for the same production company there may be some truth.  This site is usually the Tamra apologist site and now the Dubrow apologist site. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I wish I read the 3 books speed reader Tamra has claimed she is reading over the weekend so I could quiz her.

I hope she has the Heather Dubrow approved dictionary and thesaurus readily available for any vocabulary emergencies.

Unless I'm looking at the wrong place on her page, I don't see where she says she read 3 books over the weekend. What I see is her posting about a People Magazine article titled What were reading this weekend. Featuring one of her (Tamra's) friend's book.
  • Love 2

Unless I'm looking at the wrong place on her page, I don't see where she says she read 3 books over the weekend. What I see is her posting about a People Magazine article titled What were reading this weekend. Featuring one of her (Tamra's) friend's book.

You're right! I'm the one who can't read!

I'm hanging my head in shame.

• Love 2