Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

(edited)

I was THRILLED to see Tamra out production like that. If for no other reason than for Bravo executives to make our dreams come true and give Backdoor Tams her walking papers. Fingers crossed!! It's almost too much to hope for. Much like last year when I held my breath that Gretchen and Slade would get pitched out with the trash. This season has vastly improved without that trollop and her slimy boyfriend. Heather and Miss Terry can take it from here, Tamballs. Buh bye.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 7
(edited)

Oooh,  the "scull"  t shirt has dropped to $18.50.   I just may buy it,  have "I went to E-Bay and all I got was Tamra's stupid "scull" tshirt"  printed on the back, and ship it to Lablover to wear out and about.   Then again, I get the impression she wouldn't want  to cogitate with the sweat molecules in Tamra's cast offs. 

I'm laughing so hard.  I totally would wear it and walk Lab back and forth by her dirty gym windows, my back towards them, by the empty parking lot.  Lab, poop right here......entrance way.   Ooops, no bag, let me use this shitty shirt!

Of COURSE her post is deleted now.  Does she finally sober up and wake up and say ...ooops, I better delete?  "I have no memory of writing that." 

From Tamra's FB page, this makes me laugh:

WELCOME TO MY TIMELINE STALKER

"YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Will you ever leave me alone? Please move on and try to make a good life for yourself."

#behappy #love #peace #itsover #enoughisenough

Nooo, everyone, it's not me.  (Using Heather's pointing finger) I was blocked a long time ago!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5
(edited)

AGAIN QUICK BEFORE IT'S DELETED...THIS JUST NOW POSTED BY TAMRA...

One more day till paradise. I'm so over the stress of the show and what it's doing to my spirit. I can't wait to spend time with my husband and not think about unnecessary drama. 2014 has been a hard year for me. God is testing me, teaching me, Making me stronger . I need positive energy. There are people wanting me to fail, pushing me to fail! But I have to be stronger. You can only hurt me if I let you and I'm ready to be strong again . Eddie thank you for being so level headed and being there for me everyday. I love you so much ,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamra-Judge/82781113707?fref=photo

If I were the suspicious type, I'd suspect *someone* is laying the groundwork for being fired and countering by saying she quit...

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

I'm laughing so hard.  I totally would wear it and walk Lab back and forth by her dirty gym windows, my back towards them, by the empty parking lot.  Lab, poop right here......entrance way.   Ooops, no bag, let me use this shitty shirt!

Of COURSE her post is deleted now.  Does she finally sober up and wake up and say ...ooops, I better delete?  "I have no memory of writing that." 

From Tamra's FB page, this makes me laugh:

WELCOME TO MY TIMELINE STALKER

"YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Will you ever leave me alone? Please move on and try to make a good life for yourself."

#behappy #love #peace #itsover #enoughisenough

Nooo, everyone, it's not me.  (Using Heather's pointing finger) I was blocked a long time ago!

What is a timeline stalker?  Someone who reads your Facebook page?  I really don't know what this means.

Whoever said this show isn't educational I now know what a "Rusty Trombone", "Dirty Sanchez" and "Dutch Oven" are and really wished I didn't.

Years ago Jeana, Vicki and Tamra held out for more money.  Vicki and Tamra claimed they would stay the course with Jeana.  Behind Jeana's back they signed lucrative contracts and allowed Jeana to fail.  I totally see Vicki and Heather doing this to Tamra.  heather is there for as long as she wants because of her husband's tie in to Evolution Media and Vicki never fails to bring it without the stench of a total set-up.  Three weeks ago Alex McCord said-rumor had it one of the big three would go because of production costs.  Tamra immediately claimed Alex was talking about her.  Alex came back and said it wasn't specific but thanked Tamra for the shout -out.  

• Love 5

What is a timeline stalker?  Someone who reads your Facebook page?  I really don't know what this means.

Whoever said this show isn't educational I now know what a "Rusty Trombone", "Dirty Sanchez" and "Dutch Oven" are and really wished I didn't.

Years ago Jeana, Vicki and Tamra held out for more money.  Vicki and Tamra claimed they would stay the course with Jeana.  Behind Jeana's back they signed lucrative contracts and allowed Jeana to fail.  I totally see Vicki and Heather doing this to Tamra.  heather is there for as long as she wants because of her husband's tie in to Evolution Media and Vicki never fails to bring it without the stench of a total set-up.  Three weeks ago Alex McCord said-rumor had it one of the big three would go because of production costs.  Tamra immediately claimed Alex was talking about her.  Alex came back and said it wasn't specific but thanked Tamra for the shout -out.  

I'm doubting it's production costs as much as it is Tamra has taken on the stench of fakery and fuckery like her predecessors in Bravo unemployment, Slade and Gretchen.  I'm sure they got boatloads of feedback about that ridiculous "Astro" story line, on top of a general visceral reaction to Tamra's heightened viciousness this season.

Yeah, I'm of the opinion Vicki is hands-on in hammering in the final nails on Tamra's Bravo coffin.  And I'd like to shake her hand for it.  It's about fucking time.

• Love 7

I almost wonder if someone isn't demanding Tamballs quit the show. Either Simon - "If you stop the show, I'll ease up on the custody shit" or Eddie - "I will leave you if you do another season of this show". So she's trying to take the route of acting like all the drama is just too much for her (as if she didn't cause 90% of it) and is going to out a bunch of stuff on her way out?

• Love 3

Which is quite the contrast to the "healthy living" image she's been trying to front since she and Eddie opened C*** Fitness.

Can't have it both ways, Tasmanian Tamra...Are ya living clean and healthy, watching carbs and cut back on the sauce, or are you so fucking "naked wasted" most of the time that you can't recall what you said?

Pick a story and stick to it, please.  Your credibility is just about nil as it is

And meanwhile, Backdoor Granny is in a custody fight for her children...

• Love 3
(edited)

I almost wonder if someone isn't demanding Tamballs quit the show. Either Simon - "If you stop the show, I'll ease up on the custody shit" or Eddie - "I will leave you if you do another season of this show". So she's trying to take the route of acting like all the drama is just too much for her (as if she didn't cause 90% of it) and is going to out a bunch of stuff on her way out?

And she's getting pounded on her own page.  Simon's is pretty interesting since last night. 

Remember last season, when she tried to redeem herself?  Didn't last long, like her memory.  Buh bye. 

AGAIN QUICK BEFORE IT'S DELETED...THIS JUST NOW POSTED BY TAMRA...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamra-Judge/82781113707?fref=photo

If I were the suspicious type, I'd suspect *someone* is laying the groundwork for being fired and countering by saying she quit...

In 15 minutes all bloggers will have this post from here if she deletes it!  LOL   Wah for her.  Not.  She should of held out for a dryer at Cut.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Noooooooow, I totally get Heather's onscreen siding with Tamra! I can stomach it a looooot better now that I know she's twisting the knife slowly.....

• Love 2
(edited)

Just looked at Simon's page. Good grief - I didn't know one of their daughters was 15. 

She must be mortified by her mother's behavior. 

From what I have read about the reunion, it may be Tamra vs. everyone else.   That's never happened before.   She's always been sure to have at least one other person (usually Vicki) on her side when she attacked another cast member (ie Gretchen).  Then, when she went after Vicki, she made sure she had made up with Gretchen first.  This time,  she slipped up and alienated everyone.

Heather had to know by reunion time that Tamra also told Vicki about taking down the Beadors. She was played by Tamra too. Lizzie, Shannon were already on to her, and Vicki is about done with her.

Tamra may think she is doing what Bravo wants - but she will get no support from them.  Andy/Bravo will never admit they ask these women to stir the pot - much less "script" the show.   Andy will go to his grave claiming these shows are "real".

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3
(edited)

I would love to to see/hear what kind of e-mails/calls go back and forth between Tamra and BRAVO/production.  That may be better than the show itself!

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 1

I would love to to see/hear what kind of e-mails/calls go back and forth between Tamra and BRAVO/production.  That may be better than the show itself!

She probably tells them, "Fuck off, I'm fucking folding towels very tightly like Ryan showed me on my kitchen counter where Eddie likes anal."  Too much?

I think she's loosing it.  She hates all the hate.  And everyone is telling her she brought it on herself. 

The 15 year old daughter is living with Simon.  Don't know if he's trying to get custody of all of them, but she's not doing any favors for herself with last night's mess.

• Love 1

Interesting.    I didn't think a putz like Lizzie could take Tamra down, and she likely doesn't.    It sounds like Tamra just signed her own pink slip.

Really Tamra,  I know you're  a crude person.  Butt secks confessions on TV?    Really?   Oh, you guys,  once after work my co workers and one of our managers went out for drinks.   The manager got drunk and told us about an episode of butt secks in the laundry room.    While her Mother was watching TV in the family room.    I could never look her in the eye after that.     Sweet baby Jesus in the Bullrushes.   I don't care what you do in private, but don't EVER speak to me of butt secks.

Tamra is just a dirty pirate hooker.    

• Love 7

What is so "stressful" about being on this show? Hasn't she claimed she's just "doing her job"? Didn't Ryan just post they get paid to "do jack shit and cause drama"? Even though she may be getting hate on social media, it's still an easy paycheck. A paycheck she probably really needs.

A look at her Facebook page and she has over 700k followers and yet this dumdum is still posting about local Cut classes. My mind boggles. I just can't imagine having that kind of exposure and fame and promoting a local business. I would be making some money selling something, that's for damn sure. Quit trying to make Cut happen, Tamra. It's not happening.

• Love 2

Interesting.    I didn't think a putz like Lizzie could take Tamra down, and she likely doesn't.    It sounds like Tamra just signed her own pink slip.

Apparently Tamra, in a rush to post text messages between Lizzie and her about the party, posted Lizzie's phone number on social media.

https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek/posts/565521813557548

https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek/posts/565537836889279

That may be the final nail. Can't imagine Andy will let that slide on top of everything else.

• Love 4

Apparently Tamra, in a rush to post text messages between Lizzie and her about the party, posted Lizzie's phone number on social media.

https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek/posts/565521813557548

https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek/posts/565537836889279

That may be the final nail. Can't imagine Andy will let that slide on top of everything else.

Yep. Tamballs knows exactly what she's doing. I guess she's decided to go big or go home. I'm trying not to get too excited about her flaming out like this for fear she'll manage to worm her way into next season.

• Love 1

700k followers?   Huh.  Tamra could easily set up a youtube channel.    She may not make as much as Bravo bucks, but she could pull in a tight income with all those clicks.   I always wondered why Gretchen didn't do that.   She could make a decent income and never leave the house. 

• Love 2

I hope Tamra gets called out in Bali. Shit stirring on a reality show is only funny when you aren't really hurting people. In WWHL last night, with Vicki and Rachel Dratch, Rachel said she felt that they were gas lighting Shannon. I have to agree with her. The scene with the freak out at the dinner party was especially indicative of that behavior. It is ridiculous. Shannon was upset, but rational, in saying she needed to to get some air away from everyone. Tamra, after lying, starts hanging on to her and screaming, like Shannon said she was going to jump of a bridge instead of taking a walk outside. Plus, Shannon's husband was there, and went after his wife, it isn't as if she was alone. So why was Tamra Barnacle hanging on to Shannon and screaming in her ear and probably causing her to stress out even more?

Does Tamra think she can get one of the husbands to marry her instead, one with real money? Or is she just a mean and somewhat evil person. Seriously, read a book! Get a hobby! Run your business! There is so much you can do instead of lying to everyone. You have friends though the show with real money, which means that you have potential funding sources and business advice to expand and create something. Put the energy into that, rather than these stupid, shallow games.

I realize drama is now (unfortunately) a necessary component of the show, but why have the drama be something with real results, like potentially breaking up a marriage and family (I know Shannon and her husband signed up for this, but I'm not sure if other couples were put in the same position as them).

Okay, whew! I guess I had to get that out of my system!

• Love 4
(edited)

pInteresting.    I didn't think a putz like Lizzie could take Tamra down, and she likely doesn't.    It sounds like Tamra just signed her own pink slip.

Really Tamra,  I know you're  a crude person.  Butt secks confessions on TV?    Really?   Oh, you guys,  once after work my co workers and one of our managers went out for drinks.   The manager got drunk and told us about an episode of butt secks in the laundry room.    While her Mother was watching TV in the family room.    I could never look her in the eye after that.     Sweet baby Jesus in the Bullrushes.   I don't care what you do in private, but don't EVER speak to me of butt secks.

Tamra is just a dirty pirate hooker.    

Well at least we know that Juicy Joe might have some one to coach him about prison sex. He just has to get Tamera and Eddie's phone number from the producers.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
Years ago Jeana, Vicki and Tamra held out for more money.  Vicki and Tamra claimed they would stay the course with Jeana.  Behind Jeana's back they signed lucrative contracts and allowed Jeana to fail. 

Wait, what?  Sorry to be dense, but can someone flesh this out for me?  How did they sign contracts behind Jeana's back if they are all part of the same show? 

• Love 1
(edited)

It looks like Tams facebook page may be gone. She posted a broken FB link on twitter.  Googled her page - only think I can get is a cached page from yesterday.

"Tamra Judge | Facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/Tamra-Judge/82781113707
Hi, Thank you for visiting my fan page. follow me on twitter @tamrajudge. ... /season-9/blogs/tamra-barney/tamra-i-was-a-fool-to-defend-vicki?page=0%2C0."

Also, the link to her FB page from her own website (which hasn't been updated in 6 months) takes me nowhere.

http://www.tamra-barney.com/

Edited by mwell345

Eddie seems so over Tamra. I mean, he might just not like drama, but then why marry Tamra who loves silly high school-ish drama?

One example, when Tamra was upset that Ryan was getting married, and was carrying on, he never went to comfort her. Even in the scene when she was talking to him, her mom, and the mom's boyfriend(?) they didn't show him showing any affection. No hug, no comforting arm around her, just an "oh well" expression. But maybe the scene was staged, so he didn't really care.

With regards to Tamra's oldest daughter, I seem to recall before TWOP shut down that they had a very public fight online on either facebook or twitter. Anyone remember that? Tamra was a real twat to her daughter who seemed more mature than her moron mother. 

Sadly, for all her talking about production and breaking the 4th wall and alienating most if not all her cast mates, I really don't think that Tamra is in danger of being fired. I also really don't see her quitting either. Seriously where else is she going to make that kind of money. It is not like she is Lauri and married a chinless wallet that could support her. I doubt very much that CUT Fitness could support them so Tamra is just feeling a bit down from the onslaught of hate and talking shit.

• Love 2

With regards to Tamra's oldest daughter, I seem to recall before TWOP shut down that they had a very public fight online on either facebook or twitter. Anyone remember that? Tamra was a real twat to her daughter who seemed more mature than her moron mother.

Sadly, for all her talking about production and breaking the 4th wall and alienating most if not all her cast mates, I really don't think that Tamra is in danger of being fired. I also really don't see her quitting either. Seriously where else is she going to make that kind of money. It is not like she is Lauri and married a chinless wallet that could support her. I doubt very much that CUT Fitness could support them so Tamra is just feeling a bit down from the onslaught of hate and talking shit.

I have disliked Tamra from the beginning. But I don't follow her on social media sites. Is the "hate" coming her way, more than seasons past?

She has been pretty horrible for a while. I know bravo tried the fake redemption last season, For her wedding special. And I know some bought her bullshit. I'm just surprised that she is getting more heat now, then she did during naked wasted.

I wonder things are bad with her and Eddie?

I hope Radar Online is correct about this.  According to FB scuttlebutt, not only is her Facebook gone but she has been inactive on Twitter for 10 hours.

Which is normal for most people but this is Tamra, who's almost as bad as Jacqueline Laurita about tweeting multiple times a day and night.

What she did outing production was kind of humorous (although not to Bravo), but what she did to Lizzie with publicizing her phone number was just beyond redemption.  

Hopefully, that vile creature can now go sleep in that bed of nails she created for herself.  

*Fingers Crossed*

• Love 6

What she did outing production was kind of humorous (although not to Bravo), but what she did to Lizzie with publicizing her phone number was just beyond redemption.

I agree, but I bet Bravo looks at it differently - they're probably more upset about what she did to them than what she did to Lizzie.   They still want to perpetuate the myth that these shows are real.  Her facebook page being gone is probably a clear sign she's gone.  I think Bravo wants these HWs to maintain a social media presence.

I think Tams biggest mistake was thinking she was untouchable.  (ie: Jill Zarin).  They are all replaceable.

If it's true (and I so hope it is), and those Bravo checks stop coming, Eddie will be gone so fast it will make her head spin faster than Linda Blairs did in the Exorcist.

• Love 7
(edited)

I hope Radar Online is correct about this.  According to FB scuttlebutt, not only is her Facebook gone but she has been inactive on Twitter for 10 hours.

Which is normal for most people but this is Tamra, who's almost as bad as Jacqueline Laurita about tweeting multiple times a day and night.

Hopefully, that vile creature can now go sleep in that bed of nails she created for herself.  

*Fingers Crossed*

I get sick, sleep in and look what I miss?   Was it a screen shot of a text that Tamra posted that had Lizzie's cell phone number on it?  Or did she actually text her cell number?

I really hope she enjoys this vacay.  Looks like it may be her last.  I'm so glad to know Eddie knows the word "liquidate". 

Puhleeze, let that Radar article be true!! 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Eddie needs to call Terry over to take a look at Tamra. Her online behavior seems to point to her having some sort of "clinical breakdown". Maybe Terry should call an ambulance!

Puhleeze, let that Radar article be true!!

THIS. Times a trillion, billion, million!

• Love 10

Which website reported ahead of time when Gretchen and Alexis were fired?  If it was radar online, then there is a chance it might be true.  The way Andy acted toward Tamra on WWHL was kind of the same way he acted toward Jill Zarin on her post fired WWHL apperance.  Plus, her outbursts on Facebook about production being scripted, she was just doing her job, etc makes me think she knew she was being fired and just didn't care about playing the game.

I do know that Alexis kind of broke the 4th wall at the season 8 reunion so I knew she was gone.. plus everyone basically accusing Gretchen of faking an engagement for a storyline also made me think she was a goner as well.  I'll be interested in seeing how Tamra acts at the reunion.  I figured with Alexis and Gretchen gone, that maybe Tamra would have been a little nicer like she was in season 3 but I guess her true nature is to be mean and spiteful.

Wait, what?  Sorry to be dense, but can someone flesh this out for me?  How did they sign contracts behind Jeana's back if they are all part of the same show? 

Each cast member negotiates their own contract.   Technically no one knows what the other is making unless they decide to talk.  This revelation came through an interview on B-Side Blog with Jill Zarin-while she was still a RH. 

The same thing  happened on NY in Season 6-LuAnn and Aviva were the final hold outs.  Ramona's contract was quite different than the rest of the casts'.  This is from Alex McCord.

• Love 1

And this update just in from our favorite source, Radar Online.  

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/tamra-barney-judge-rhoc-real-housewives-orange-county-deletes-facebook/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

You Can’t Fire Me, I Quit! Tamra Barney Judge Deletes Her Facebook Page & Leaves The Country Amid Reports She’s Fired From ‘RHOC’

Of course, I think the "leaves the country" is a bit overly dramatic, as it was apparently a planned vacation but nonetheless....

I hope they're accurate with this one!

• Love 3

LOL!  Tamra's gone to where the Goblins go, which would just be her house.    Being a Goblin and all.    Dust off that real estate license,  Mrs.  Judge.   Next thing you know, you'll be a Waddle again and will need to be self supporting.   

I really don't want to see anyone lose their job, but she has to have some bucks put away.   Worst case scenario, she gets work at a call center or becomes a suicide girl, or ends back on the pole at one of those shitty Gent's clubs by the airport.   On the day shift. 

• Love 2

What's funny to me is that on these HW shows even the most unlikable of cast members has a least some fans who post here and at the former TWOP site. I don't recall reading any posts here or on TWOP in the last year or two (maybe she still had a few supporters last year at TWOP - don't remember for sure) that supported her or showed any fondness for her at all. I have read here that she apparently has fans on her Facebook page but who knows - they could be her relatives, LOL. To me that shows just how absolutely vile she has become.

**So glad that I'm allowed to post something here that may have been considered "boards on boards" at the other place - though I never was sure exactly what that meant and also that we can actually talk about the "fans" here. Thank you for that, mods.**

• Love 11

Okay, since I'm feeling particularly snarky and wanted some lulz, I for the first time ever (seriously, I swear!) ventured over to the C*** Fitness website.

http://www.cutfitoc.com/who-we-are

Who the fresh hell designed and wrote the text for this abomination?  

Eddie, the legal genius/entrepreneur?

Tamra, the guttersnipe/Bravo-lebrity?

A joint effort, the meeting of 2 minds that still don't equal 1?

I'm not even being snarky when I say a 4th grader could have written better text and most high schoolers could have designed a far superior website.

If anyone needs a quick giggle, check it out for yourself and be awed and amazed at the "professionalism" of this ridiculously primitive website.  

If I lived in the area and was seeking an exercise studio, I'd cross this puppy off of my list without even bothering to drop in and see it first-hand.  

No wonder the business is failing.  

• Love 4
(edited)

And this update just in from our favorite source, Radar Online.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/tamra-barney-judge-rhoc-real-housewives-orange-county-deletes-facebook/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Of course, I think the "leaves the country" is a bit overly dramatic, as it was apparently a planned vacation but nonetheless....

I hope they're accurate with this one!

I'd like to see word from some more reliable sources other than ROL -- although I think that's who first broke the news about Gretch and Slimey being fired...fingers crossed!!

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 2
(edited)

Some not so fans are seeping over to the Cut FB page.  They delete really fast.  Like Tamra.  They must be so proud of their *cough* co-owner.

Persnickety, I really wish you would have seen the website when it first started.  You would have said a "4 year old" could have done a better job.  She got so much crap about the typos, she didn't even have the address on it at first.

"We provide complimentary towels...." 

Washed personally by Tamra, rolled up like a joint by RoidRyan.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

This has been bugging me for a long time about Tamra (among a million other things): She was married 12(?) years to Simon. They separate, 2 months later or so, she's with Eddie, she moves in with Eddie, the next season it's obviously leading to engagement, the following season she's prepping for the wedding and now they're married.

So let's pretend she actually loves this guy. Is it that easy to move on from a long term, committed relationship that produced 3 children to another (that led to marriage) in a matter of months?

I don't want to offend anyone here, I really want to know.

Also- the dress that she wore to Heather's Vday party. Didn't she wear it to her CUT fitness dinner where she screamed at Alexis? It looks very

familiar to me.

• Love 1

I think Tamra (and Eddie) rushed into that whole relationship and storyline/marriage for the sake of her being on RHOC. I think Choppaz was more than willing to jump on board that one, and for that alone he deserves a life sentence with the Backdoor Granny.

• Love 1

I think Tamra (and Eddie) rushed into that whole relationship and storyline/marriage for the sake of her being on RHOC. I think Choppaz was more than willing to jump on board that one, and for that alone he deserves a life sentence with the Backdoor Granny.

I totally agree...on all counts.  

I kind of got the feeling that relationship was going down faster than C*** Fitness when Eddie was far more interested in browning that ground turkey than anything Tamra was saying about Ryan's issues with steroids.  

The dude has really seemed entirely checked out this season.  I hope he's happy with that little piece of hell he's carved out for himself.  

Can you even imagine being on that Mexico vacation with her ass right now?  I'll bet she hasn't shut her pie hole for 5 straight minutes about the injustices done to her by Bravo and the viewers and everybody else who ever uttered her name.  

Eddie might just need a solo vacation from that vacation with Tamra when they return.

• Love 4
(edited)

My take on Eddie & Tamra: 

Tamra: She hated that apartment.  Eddie had a home.  She has 3 small children.  Bitter, ugly divorce.  Oh, and the Barneys lost their home.  Shortsale, whatever. 

Eddie:  He wanted the fitness 'STUDio' and whenever she had the kids on her week end - he took off with his real love - his bike.  Riding that RHOC fame away. There were hardly any photos of him with her kids on his FB page.  More of him and his bike and the dog.  She sold it on him and bought it.  Got him out of daddy's law firm.  He just didn't realize that her actions would ruin the STUDio. 

I really think that Tamra stole his bike, painted it white, hung it upside down, told Eddie to put on this tux if he wants it back and to go to the St. Regis to get it.  What?  Is that a altar?  He got hitched to a bitch.  The rest will be liquidated next year.  ;) 

Anyone remember the story of how Simon found out?  She took off to Vegas.  He went to Vegas.  He walked into a club and saw them together and dropped to his knees.  Then the whole spin that Tamra did "Eddie and Simon were NEVER friends."  He said they were. 

Buh bye.  Don't let the door hit ya wear the good lord split ya as Nay Nay says. 

I hope Eddie says EXOTIC 352,242,102 times on this Mexican vacay they are on.  Just for fun.  {Wonder if he wants to those Mexican strippers to visit?}

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

And to think Tamra was gleefully bragging in interviews at the start of the season that she "ran off" Lydia, Gretchen and Alexis from the show. Who's getting run off now? The schadenfreude is especially delicious this time of year...

• Love 5