Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were correct, DeeplyShallow. She definitely has boundary issues. But yea, that's no excuse. Explanation maybe, but no excuse for shitty behavior. Plenty of people who were sexually abused do not act like a vile shrew.

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I used to specialize in trauma and not one of my clients were vile like Tamra. Sure, there was acting out, nothing like this woman. At some point, you need to take responsibility for your actions & not blame everything on the past.

You all have reminded me of a lot that I've forgotten. I do remember her jumping all over Ryan while in a bikini during Sidney's birthday party one year. There was water involved and I remember thinking it was weird and gross. I'm pretty sure it was her first season (season 3).

Now that I am thinking about it, Simon seemed to be competing with Ryan for Tamra's affections and was not happy about the situation.

Yes, I agree.

• Love 1

DeeplyShallow, I remember that episode well and it bothering me (dare I say it) MORE than the "Naked Wasted" episode. 

Tamra and her family were having dinner at some dumpy place near where her father lived.  Ryan was sitting next to Tamra's cousin who was at least 20 years his senior.  She asked if he'd like to see the tattoo of a mouse she had on her hip.  He said okay, then when she moved her pants to show him, Ryan said "I can't see anything" to which she replied "oh, the puss must have eaten it."

Now that's a highly inappropriate conversation to have with anyone unless you are about to jump their bones - but to say something like that to your younger cousin?  Yeah, there was some serious trauma in that family.

I finally get to use a phrase I learned on this forum several days ago. What in the fresh hell???? I have no memory of that I must have repressed it due to the inappropriateness of the whole thing.

• Love 2

It was Spencer's birthday - they were having a water balloon fight and Tamra jumped onto Ryan and straddled him with her legs.  

Something else that bothered me about the Barneys - does anyone remember when they took the Havasu trip with Vicki and Tamra was grabbing Simon's crotch on the boat?  Simon said something like, "I told the young girls back there not to touch me, you can't touch me either."   I mean, he was talking about their friend's daughters, for heaven's sake.  Who says that?  That was right before Tamra asked if they could buy a boat and Simon said, "yeah, if you blow me."  I think it's highly laughable that he tried to come across as this beacon of class and dignity.  Nice try.  The skeleton was out of that closet from the get-go, and her name was Tamra Sue. 

• Love 2

It was Spencer's birthday - they were having a water balloon fight and Tamra jumped onto Ryan and straddled him with her legs.

Something else that bothered me about the Barneys - does anyone remember when they took the Havasu trip with Vicki and Tamra was grabbing Simon's crotch on the boat? Simon said something like, "I told the young girls back there not to touch me, you can't touch me either." I mean, he was talking about their friend's daughters, for heaven's sake. Who says that? That was right before Tamra asked if they could buy a boat and Simon said, "yeah, if you blow me." I think it's highly laughable that he tried to come across as this beacon of class and dignity. Nice try. The skeleton was out of that closet from the get-go, and her name was Tamra Sue.

Yeah Tamara is a really easy straw man for Simon to attack now. She's so vile everyone will believe the worst, but I never thought Simon was an angle either. I don't think Tamara was the first one to cheat, just the last. Simon was always so skeevey. The two of them together were gross.

• Love 3

Yeah, Simon was (and is) awful. No amount of Tamra's bad behavior will ever make me feel for Simon. That he still tries to portray himself as the victim to this day is so appallingly unattractive. I don't know how any woman could have sex with such a self-emasculating whiner.

• Love 6

For my money if you marry someone who sent their child away to make you happy then you just found out everything you need to know about them. If you are then stupid enough to have children with that person then be prepared to be married to a lousy parent. Why do people always think it's going to be different with the "new" family? Simon sent away a child whom he didn't want to deal with. Just as bad as Tamara. If you don't want to date someone with kids then don't date someone with kids. If Simon gave a damn about anyone but himself he'd be going out if his way to keep their legal issues out of the press. I actually believe Tamara (horrid piece of trash that she is) that the only thing Simon cares about is winning.

• Love 8

Oh my god. Laughing so hard at the brutal comments. Best comment so far is under her/Teefs pic, "How's that Anal working out for ya?" Hey, she, uh-opened herself up to it!

Ah ha hah ha and Marsha Gotcher "You're a fictional character?" hahaahahaha She's a fictionalizing character, amiright?

• Love 1

Anddddd she's back....

Her Facebook page is now resurrected.  I wonder if she'll be bird-dogging it looking for negative posts and posters to argue with???

Does anybody know why she shut it down? Was it because she wouldn't have time to remove negative comments while on vacation? Did she have to start it from scratch with all the old postings and fans gone? God, I hope this bitch is fired!!!

• Love 1

Does anybody know why she shut it down? Was it because she wouldn't have time to remove negative comments while on vacation? Did she have to start it from scratch with all the old postings and fans gone? God, I hope this bitch is fired!!!

Well, she was still apparently using her Instagram like a whirling dervish and people can leave comments on that, too.  I would think either one would require an equal amount of paTROLLing ( <---- see what I did there???).  

Unlike Vicki (who shut her page down after the season finale when the Ragey Ryan and "couchgate" hit), Tamra shut hers down while the season is still airing.  

Who knows why she shut it down?  To my knowledge, she's never shut it down before just because she's gone on vacation.  

I like to think she shut that shit down because she was in a snit due to all of the negative feedback (because she's spiteful, vindictive, and impulsive), and then Andy made her reactivate it since the show is airing.  If I'm not mistaken, there are clauses in their contracts regarding social media presence and activity.  

• Love 1

Oh Tamra went there in her blog. I wonder if she said something similar to Lizzie at the reunion taping?

I am starting to think this girl just has it out for me. But after hearing her comments this season "that she didn't want to be a mom raising kids is suburbia" and that "If Christian didn't provide her with a better birthday party next year she was going to leave him," I am starting to think that family is not a high priority to her.

Honestly though, Lizzie doesn't seem happy being a wife and Mom.

Lizzie was extremely drunk and I am finding out that when she gets drunk she is very mean. I feel she took a stupid game to another level by saying she wanted to shag Eddie because "she wanted Mexican/Italian babies" and when she saw the look on my face she said to me "your just mad because your husband wants to f--- me." I am sorry that is NOT OK to say about someone's husband.

and

When Lizzie asked me at her house "who told Shannon that the Dubrow's want to take down the Beadors?" My answer was "I don't know -- the green men in her head" because I NEVER said that to her

Seems plausible to me.

Still, this upcoming confrontation is a long time coming. Even if I don't think Lizzie is an innocent victim of TeamTamballs.

Well, here's a question.

Have Tamra and Eddie always supported pet rescue organizations and animal rights causes?  It would appear C*** Fitness is participating in such an event.

I'm skeptical about pretty much anything related to Tamra and wondering if this is just some damage control on her part or if they've always been involved in this type of thing.  Hmmmm.  

Help us raise funds for animal rescue.
Join us next week! Help us raise funds for PAW PRINTS IN THE SAND FOR ANIMAL RESCUE. Visit www.accessguide.net/fashionshow for more details

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamra-Judge/82781113707

• Love 1

I can't believe a woman who went to court to convince a judge to let her exploit her children on television has the nerve to say that Family isn't important to someone else. Tamra is awful!

I'm not sure that she actually shut it down. Facebook reserves the right to suspend your page if they find that you have violated their policies. Posting Lizzie's personal phone number would have violated their policies and if enough outcry was made, they would have suspended it until they could investigate the complaint.

Of course, she could have turned it off for a while to let some of the negative comments die down. But, she is so used to negative comments by now, that I am not sure it would have fazed her enough to do that.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 1

Anddddd she's back....

Her Facebook page is now resurrected.  I wonder if she'll be bird-dogging it looking for negative posts and posters to argue with???

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamra-Judge/82781113707?fref=nf

Look at that ET neck!  She's back!  She's got a lease to pay, employees to pay, attorneys to pay.  Damn right she'd be back.  This is interesting.  Does anyone else see that you can't comment on her blog she posted on her website?  Looks to me comments are off.

Her blog http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/tamra-barney/tamra-lizzies-out-for-blood?page=0%2C0

Oh this is too rich, the irony.  Tamballs, doesn't one of your daughters refuse to live with you?  Oh, ask Ramona....Karma is a Bitch!

"I am starting to see that Lizzie is very self-centered and if things don't go her way then she's out for blood. My God, she hears Vicki say "I don't believe I have to hang out with dumb and dumber" and she is OK with that, just as long as she showed up to celebrate her birthday? I on the other hand have a sick child and I am the devil for not showing up? Shannon called at the same time to tell her they would not make it, but that is OK? I am starting to think this girl just has it out for me. But after hearing her comments this season "that she didn't want to be a mom raising kids is suburbia" and that "If Christian didn't provide her with a better birthday party next year she was going to leave him," I am starting to think that family is not a high priority to her."

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

I want Tamra taken down but I want it to make sense. This Lizzie grudge isn't making sense to me. I want Heather and Vicki involved and I want it to hurt.

I'm thinking maybe both Vicki and Heather will be involved in Bali.  I'm thinking Shannon is the catalyst after Lizzie spilled her guts about everything Tamra said about her.  I'm thinking maybe there's another Shannon v Tamra confrontation, only this time Vicki DOES jump in with the fact that Tamra also told her the "take down the Beadors" comment...I'm thinking maybe Heather jumps in, too, and perhaps confirms that Tamra was talking shit about Lizzie and her dress, which somehow leads into Lizzie tearing into Tamra and telling her she's the most insecure woman she's ever met.

In other words, I think it's going to turn into one big Bravo Free-For-All and these bitches are gonna turn on each quicker than a sinking ship full of rats.  

Damn, I can't wait....

*wringing my hands*

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

Something else that bothered me about the Barneys - does anyone remember when they took the Havasu trip with Vicki and Tamra was grabbing Simon's crotch on the boat?  Simon said something like, "I told the young girls back there not to touch me, you can't touch me either."   I mean, he was talking about their friend's daughters, for heaven's sake.  Who says that?  That was right before Tamra asked if they could buy a boat and Simon said, "yeah, if you blow me."  I think it's highly laughable that he tried to come across as this beacon of class and dignity.  Nice try.  The skeleton was out of that closet from the get-go, and her name was Tamra Sue. 

I recall Tamra getting grabby with Simon on the boat but not him telling her that, or if he did, he was admonishing her not to act like a horny young classless bimbo. I do remember his curt response to her wanting to buy a boat but thought at the time he was making a creative "when pigs fly" type comment, although I now see Tamra as the type to give men Lewinsky's.

I like to think she shut that shit down because she was in a snit due to all of the negative feedback (because she's spiteful, vindictive, and impulsive), and then Andy made her reactivate it since the show is airing.  If I'm not mistaken, there are clauses in their contracts regarding social media presence and activity.  

I am pretty sure I heard Tamra say she lives for the negative feedback she gets, so I find that explanation unlikely.

• Love 1

I don't think Eddie will be around her much longer.   I get the sense he is totally not interested in her.   She's coming across as pathetic - desperately trying to hold on to a younger (and in her mind, hot) guy.  Frankly, I find him almost a creepy as Ryan. 

It seems to me that Eddie turned immediately after the engagement.  He suddenly became listless and dick-ish towards her.  He obviously can't stand being in her presence and that he is already daydreaming of a life sans Tamara.

It seems to me that Eddie turned immediately after the engagement. He suddenly became listless and dick-ish towards her. He obviously can't stand being in her presence and that he is already daydreaming of a life sans Tamara.

Yeah, I theorized earlier this season that something happened between Eddie and Tamara off camera between seasons. Their vibe has been really tense. Eddie seems annoyed and distant and Tamara seems scared and desperate to impress him.
  • Love 2

Yeah, I theorized earlier this season that something happened between Eddie and Tamara off camera between seasons. Their vibe has been really tense. Eddie seems annoyed and distant and Tamara seems scared and desperate to impress him.

Maybe he's realized that the business is going to be an epic fail as well.  I always got the feeling Eddie was far more into the business aspect of their relationship than any other aspect of it.  I think his behavior at Lizzie's party when Vicki told him, "You knew who you were marrying" and then his comment to Heather and Terry that "I'm not getting involved with this" really was a huge indicator as to just how much he's over Tamra and her nonstop cycle of drama.  

I still giggle when I think about that scene where he was browning the ground turkey and found it far more interesting than Tamra's tale of Rapey Ryan's second round of steroid abuse.  Poor dude....looked he couldn't come up with even half a fuck to give and just wanted to eat dinner.  

Interestingly, today Tamra changed her profile picture from the one of her and Eddie...to just a picture of her.  Not to jump to conclusions, but I found it interesting that Ramona also changed her profile picture to exclude Mario the day before the separation was announced.

Hee Hee.  Asked and Answered on her FB page ultrasound photo:

Tamra:  Meet my grandchild...they think it's a boy? A little early to be sure #12weeks. Why does it look like he's sticking his tongue out?

Parveen Harash:   probably cos he/she knows your his/her grandmother!!!

• Love 8

An hour ago, Tamballs responded to a poster on her FB page who asked if she was leaving RHOC.

Her response:

"NO IT WAS A RUMOR, THEY HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED TALKING ABOUT NEXT SEASON YET"

I posted this in the last episode topic, but Lizzie's sister was posting on Tamruh's FB page!!!

Oh, what's her sister's name?  What did she post?

This may be the first season in a long time Tamra will actually worry about getting a letter.

As much as I hope that is true, I really wonder if it is. Tamra is like a cockroach, a nuclear bomb probably won't do her in. 

• Love 2

It seems to me that Eddie turned immediately after the engagement.  He suddenly became listless and dick-ish towards her.  He obviously can't stand being in her presence and that he is already daydreaming of a life sans Tamara.

Just liks with Simon, once he realized what kinda of woman he married...
  • Love 2

An hour ago, Tamballs responded to a poster on her FB page who asked if she was leaving RHOC.

Her response:

"NO IT WAS A RUMOR, THEY HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED TALKING ABOUT NEXT SEASON YET"

Oh, what's her sister's name? What did she post?

Lablover, look in the last episode topic. I posted it in there. Page 6 or 7

• Love 1

Okay, Tamra must of got tired of everyone making fun of her "Fictional Character" description on her FB.

She has now changed it to Entrepreneur. 

Yeah, we can make fun of that!!!

I had a big laugh seeing her post a side by side picture of Ryan and his look alike "and he's a Tilly's model". 

My suspicion is that Lizzie and Danielle were huge mistakes and that the season was a snoozer.   In the early episodes, Tamra was dull, and they  later edited Tamra to be a bigger shit stirrer and directed her to drum up interest with her social media drama.   Lizzie was likewise tasked, but came up very short.    Unless Lizzie and her husband agreed to go with the boner comment to spice up her story line,   Christian likely will refuse to come back, and Bravo is getting in a lot of little digs to make fans dislike her so her inevitable boot will make sense.

Either way, I couldn't stand her from jump.    I also suspect she came on wanting to control her storyline and found out very quickly that  she had no say in it. 

Tamra is toeing the Bravo line, and Lizzie is reacting to it.   Unfortunately for her, unlike Alexis Bellino who really didn't have any footage that showed her being awful,   Lizzie did. 

Tamra has always played the bitch role she was cast in.   I don't believe she was bitching about how Bravo edited her, I believe she was complicit in pretending to bitch about it, and  Lizzie wasn't smart enough to play the game.   Who knows about Danielle.    it is tough out there for a beard, I hear.   

Love or hate her, Tamra is the rainmaker on this show.  Not only do I want her around to the end, I am in a green mood and would like to recycle Gretchen.  

• Love 1

That's what Tams is hoping the dopey producers believe.  I think she's easily replaceable.

Every single one of them is replaceable.   If they think differently, there is a bridge I can sell them.

• Love 1

We're all replaceable.   There is no going back to the original HW format, and it's our fault.   Bravo found that blogs and message boards exploded when there was bad behavior, and were "eh"  when it was run of the mill, boring stuff.   We created this.

Tamra's story just got back on track.   There's gold to be mined yet.   Ryan getting married and having a kid will give us so many ugly dry cry face moments.   Will Eddie leave her?  Will CUT go under?   Tamra still has years of drama ahead of her, unlike Vicki, who is tapped out and just a sidekick.   Heather has some interest, and Shannon is a jumbo size bag of crazy.    Really, Vicki should be the friend of HW this coming season, and they should get two older women-One classy broad to intimidate Shannon and Heather, and one trailer park stripper made good to intimidate Tamra.   That would be awesome. 

• Love 4

I guess the boards blew up when the bad behavior started but I disagree that they were quiet in the early years. TWOP, for instance, was extremely active during the early years. It was constantly shut down for periods of time because people were constantly reporting what was going on outside of the show (about Lauri & Babe in particular). Bravo message boards were busy too. It was so crazy that it's rumored that Babe threatened legal action and the twop board shut down. When it came up again, seasons 1-3 magically disappeared. But, those early years got a ton of attention.

It was with NJ that I think Bravo decided that the magic formula was drama amongst the ladies. They advertised the hell out of Theresa's table flip and that show got huge ratings. NY was catty its first season but still tame. Suddenly, you have NJ amp up the drama and then Tamrat showed her nasty side right after- w season 4.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 2

I guess the boards blew up when the bad behavior started but I disagree that they were quiet in the early years. TWOP, for instance, was extremely active during the early years. It was constantly shut down for periods of time because people were constantly reporting what was going on outside of the show (about Lauri & Babe in particular). Bravo message boards were busy too. It was so crazy that it's rumored that Babe threatened legal action and the twop board shut down.

Yep, and another forum I used to post on had similar troubles in the early days and shut the discussion down for a while.  People were practically stalking Lauri & family and posting all kinds of crazy, personal interactions, not just merely commenting on what went on during the show or in the media. 

• Love 1

Tamballz interview

A snippit...I find it strange that during the show, they never said he wanted to kill Danielle. Was it edited out? This whole Danielle things is strange.

During Heather’s Valentine’s Day party Eddie said he wanted to marry Heather and shag Lizzie and kill Danielle correct? TJ: “Yes, actually Eddie’s first response was he didn’t want to play the game. I was the one that said, ‘Come on baby, it’s just a game!’ Lizzie also made the game personal when she started talking about how she wanted to have Mexican/Italian babies which naturally upset me.”

Edited by Cranky One
  • Love 2

Tamballz interview

A snippit...I find it strange that during the show, they never said he wanted to kill Danielle. Was it edited out? This whole Danielle things is strange.

Mexican-Italian babies, huh?

So it gets to the "exotic" issue AND the faux baby issue? Well played, Lizzie.

• Love 2

The only reason I know about this interviews is cuz Tamballz is posting them on her FB page.

Damage control?

Tamra wrapped up with, “When I met Shannon, Heather and I were in a little bit of a disagreement. So I honestly feel like Shannon was taking advantage of that and trying to drill me for information to use against Heather on the show. Shannon would constantly tell me that Heather is not a nice person and that I should be careful of her, that she was black in the eyes. I really feel like she was a super fan of the show and studied every episode. That all became very clear to me when we were shooting the scene in my living room about the email. As soon as the cameras went down she stopped crying, Shannon said to me, ‘Do you know that the highest rated episode ever was when you yelled at Simon that you wanted a divorce? Divorces are great for realty TV.’ First of all, NO, I did not know that, and second, if you just got really bad news about your family is that the first thing you say when the cameras go down? NO! If my husband just told me he was going to leave me I would be devastated and the last thing on my mind would be the ratings.”

Sure, Tballz...whatever you say...

• Love 3

We're all replaceable.   There is no going back to the original HW format, and it's our fault.   Bravo found that blogs and message boards exploded when there was bad behavior, and were "eh"  when it was run of the mill, boring stuff.   We created this.

Tamra's story just got back on track.   There's gold to be mined yet.   Ryan getting married and having a kid will give us so many ugly dry cry face moments.   Will Eddie leave her?  Will CUT go under?   Tamra still has years of drama ahead of her, unlike Vicki, who is tapped out and just a sidekick.   Heather has some interest, and Shannon is a jumbo size bag of crazy.    Really, Vicki should be the friend of HW this coming season, and they should get two older women-One classy broad to intimidate Shannon and Heather, and one trailer park stripper made good to intimidate Tamra.   That would be awesome. 

I've had my fill of Tranrat. If she's back on I'll fast forward through. I'm just tired of her, I don't care about her. We know she's mean, we know she'll do any thing, say anything for screen time. We know her. There is nothing new and I won't watch her after this season. I'm done.

• Love 1

Tamra wrapped up with, “When I met Shannon, Heather and I were in a little bit of a disagreement. So I honestly feel like Shannon was taking advantage of that and trying to drill me for information to use against Heather on the show. Shannon would constantly tell me that Heather is not a nice person and that I should be careful of her, that she was black in the eyes. I really feel like she was a super fan of the show and studied every episode. That all became very clear to me when we were shooting the scene in my living room about the email. As soon as the cameras went down she stopped crying, Shannon said to me, ‘Do you know that the highest rated episode ever was when you yelled at Simon that you wanted a divorce? Divorces are great for realty TV.’ First of all, NO, I did not know that, and second, if you just got really bad news about your family is that the first thing you say when the cameras go down? NO! If my husband just told me he was going to leave me I would be devastated and the last thing on my mind would be the ratings.”

Was Shannon stroking a cat and planning world domination at the time too? LOL! Tamra should sell this as fanfiction entitled 50 shades of reality, none of them true.

Like any of Tamra's crying on screen involves actual tears and emotion. 

Is this really the best she could do? 

• Love 10

That all became very clear to me when we were shooting the scene in my living room about the email. As soon as the cameras went down she stopped crying, Shannon said to me, ‘Do you know that the highest rated episode ever was when you yelled at Simon that you wanted a divorce? Divorces are great for realty TV.’ First of all, NO, I did not know that, and second, if you just got really bad news about your family is that the first thing you say when the cameras go down? NO! If my husband just told me he was going to leave me I would be devastated and the last thing on my mind would be the ratings.”

Nice try, Tams. Don't believe a word of this.

• Love 10

LMAO, sorry, I don't believe this at all.  I could believe that this exchange possibly actually happened but with different context.  Like the camera stopped, therefore the discussion stopped and Shannon started to calm down and made a joke about how divorce is good for reality tv to lighten the mood or something. I just don't believe that Shannon is this plotting psycho who is also a good enough actress to pull everything off. If she is that good, she should try acting. Maybe she can get a guest starring role on Malibu Country!!! 

Tamra, listen, you have been caught in too many lies at this point for anyone to believe anything you say. Even when you may be telling the truth about something, no one can believe because you have ruined your word so badly.

• Love 12

LMAO, sorry, I don't believe this at all. I could believe that this exchange possibly actually happened but with different context. Like the camera stopped, therefore the discussion stopped and Shannon started to calm down and made a joke about how divorce is good for reality tv to lighten the mood or something. I just don't believe that Shannon is this plotting psycho who is also a good enough actress to pull everything off. If she is that good, she should try acting. Maybe she can get a guest starring role on Malibu Country!!!

Tamra, listen, you have been caught in too many lies at this point for anyone to believe anything you say. Even when you may be telling the truth about something, no one can believe because you have ruined your word so badly.

All of this, yes.

She's such a tool.

• Love 3

You know the two grooming rituals that have been reoccurring throughout all the franchises is the Bikini Wax and the fish manicure. Why not combine the two!

Just imagine Tamra getting a fish eating bikini wax. Maybe they can use Grouper's or something. Must see TV!

• Love 3

You know the two grooming rituals that have been reoccurring throughout all the franchises is the Bikini Wax and the fish manicure. Why not combine the two!

Just imagine Tamra getting a fish eating bikini wax. Maybe they can use Grouper's or something. Must see TV!

Ah c'mon this calls for a great white shark.

• Love 3