Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

You know the two grooming rituals that have been reoccurring throughout all the franchises is the Bikini Wax and the fish manicure. Why not combine the two!

Just imagine Tamra getting a fish eating bikini wax. Maybe they can use Grouper's or something. Must see TV!

Wouldn't work, it would swim up her butt and spawn...and she'd like it.

Not something I'd wanna see.

• Love 3

I found this set of stories amusing about Tamra, Eddie and CUT Fitness:

First the rumor CUT Fitness has dissatisfied customers:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/tamra-barney-judge-gym-cut-fitness-yelp-complaints/

A third of the people who post on YELP were dissatisfied.

Then the razor sharp retorts and investigation by Eddie Judge:

http://rumorfix.com/2014/08/tamra-judges-cut-fitness-mostly-glowing-reviews-from-customers/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter%20&utm_campaign=Mr.%20Real%20Housewife%20Tamra%20Gym

Apparently Eddie has never heard some people don't use their real name when signing up for a one time class or on YELP or on the internet.

• Love 1

From  Eddie:

B) Assuming you actually called the studio, you would have not spoken to Tamra as she does not answer the phone.

Read more at http://rumorfix.com/2014/08/tamra-judges-cut-fitness-mostly-glowing-reviews-from-customers/#vu2gQeXhUqFwu7X3.99

So, Tamra doesn't answer the phone, eh? Is that because she's too good to do so? She can take towels home, wash and fold them, but can't answer the phone? Or is it because you know how trashy she is and don't want her turning a customer off? Or is it a complete lie? I'm going to start calling there multiple times a day just to see if she does indeed answer the phone.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 6

From  Eddie:

So, Tamra doesn't answer the phone, eh? Is that because she's too good to do so? She can take towels home, wash and fold them, but can't answer the phone? Or is it because you know how trashy she is and don't want her turning a customer off? Or is it a complete lie? I'm going to start calling there multiple times a day just to see if she does indeed answer the phone.

It doesn't sound like a very friendly place where one of the owners seems to be able to positively be able to identify someone.  Either there isn't a lot of business or they require a rather rigorous pre-screening process to take a class.

• Love 1

Long time lurker, first time poster.....

I really hope that Andy and his producers read this site because I'm beyond disgusted with Tamra and Heather. I will not be watching this show any longer.

What I don't get is Tamra whining about her court battles regarding the kids. She says she's a great mother, her therapist says she a great mother. She knows the courts are watching her and what does she do.....she asks Danielle if she does Anal!! What therapist or judge in their right mind would think that the kids would not be negatively influenced by this. Wouldn't you be on your best behavior??

I believe Tamra thinks she is untouchable. She is not only mean to the rest of the cast, but she is so mean to the viewers. The viewers are the ones who made her rich. Now Eddie is being mean to Yelp reviewers. Customer Service 101 Eddie...the customer is always right (even if they're not).

• Love 5

Hahahahaha Tamra has wholesale deleted several of her last FB posts - presumably because she was tired of deleting all the individual negative comments people were writing in response. Seriously, five of her last posts are completely gone now. And they weren't even controversial on her part - just scores of scathing responses. Looks like Tams cannot stand the OC heat!

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4

I went to Cut's first soft opening.  I wrote about it and it was posted on Stoopid Housewives. 

If I can remember, I mentioned they didn't even have the phone number or address on the first website.

I wrote that I gave them a fake name, fake address and fake phone number - just on a sign up sheet. 

They then put the address and phone number on the website and they now require you to show your ID. 

I was just giggling knowing they read it.  I know she reads that site and she absolutely hates it.  That's where Tamballs came from.  I also believe that's how Simon has kept his kids off the show.  The threads at the site just rip her apart.  Print them out, attach them to your motion as exhibits ~ 1,024,241 reasons to keep the Barney kids off of this show.   She does this to herself.  

• Love 7

Long time lurker, first time poster.....

I really hope that Andy and his producers read this site because I'm beyond disgusted with Tamra and Heather. I will not be watching this show any longer.

What I don't get is Tamra whining about her court battles regarding the kids. She says she's a great mother, her therapist says she a great mother. She knows the courts are watching her and what does she do.....she asks Danielle if she does Anal!! What therapist or judge in their right mind would think that the kids would not be negatively influenced by this. Wouldn't you be on your best behavior??

I believe Tamra thinks she is untouchable. She is not only mean to the rest of the cast, but she is so mean to the viewers. The viewers are the ones who made her rich. Now Eddie is being mean to Yelp reviewers. Customer Service 101 Eddie...the customer is always right (even if they're not).

I watched the season 4 reunion recently and Tamra talks about selling her old implants on eBay. Someone say no one will buy them. And Tamra smugly replies, sure they will. They want them because they are mine!

This is what reality shows do to messed up people.

Tamra was probably always horrid. But reality TV gave her fans and people telling her she was right in her trashy behavior.

She feels she can say and do whatever she wants because she has "fans" and is paid to be disgusting.

I would not be surprised if she is rude to people in her business.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

Because I apparently have nothing better to do with my time, I watched some of last year's reunion and was reminded how a good portion of it was dedicated to...drum roll, please...Tamra talking out of two different sides of her mouth. It's really interesting to note that Gretchen (whom I despise) was producing texts that basically verified that Tamra was saying one thing to Alexis and another to Gretchen about their friendship triangle. With Alexis, Tamra was all, "I want you at my wedding dress shopping, I want to forgive and move on, Gretchen seems to have an issue with this and it's bothering me," and with Gretchen, Tamra was all, "FML, remind me if I ever want to make up with Alexis again that I hate her, I don't really want her at my wedding dress shopping, etc." It's interesting because I (and many others, I think) hated Gretchen, so I was happy to see her get skewered. But, in hindsight, this is the exact thing Shannon was talking about this season. Tamra is a compulsive liar, a compulsive shit stirrer and compulsively two-faced. This is two seasons in a row where someone is accusing her of playing all sides against the middle. Not a coincidence, I don't think. I wish someone would point this out at this year's reunion.

• Love 6

Because I apparently have nothing better to do with my time, I watched some of last year's reunion and was reminded how a good portion of it was dedicated to...drum roll, please...Tamra talking out of two different sides of her mouth. It's really interesting to note that Gretchen (whom I despise) was producing texts that basically verified that Tamra was saying one thing to Alexis and another to Gretchen about their friendship triangle. With Alexis, Tamra was all, "I want you at my wedding dress shopping, I want to forgive and move on, Gretchen seems to have an issue with this and it's bothering me," and with Gretchen, Tamra was all, "FML, remind me if I ever want to make up with Alexis again that I hate her, I don't really want her at my wedding dress shopping, etc." It's interesting because I (and many others, I think) hated Gretchen, so I was happy to see her get skewered. But, in hindsight, this is the exact thing Shannon was talking about this season. Tamra is a compulsive liar, a compulsive shit stirrer and compulsively two-faced. This is two seasons in a row where someone is accusing her of playing all sides against the middle. Not a coincidence, I don't think. I wish someone would point this out at this year's reunion.

Tamra has so ingratiated herself with production that she is actually the one driving most of the plots.  Be it Heather or Shannon any fresh meat certainly knows the way to get camera time is to befriend Tamra.  Ever since Tamra  (and Vicki) managed to run Jeana off it has been Tamra's show.  Now Tamra is out of storylines so all she can do is create unrest between the other wives.  I think her well-planned -I will be a victim this year backfired.  No one cared that Heather spoke to Eddie about Tamra wanting to have another baby.  No one cares about Simon wanting to modify custody as we haven't seen the children in four years.  The reality of the situation is Tamra started the custody battle by taking Simon to court to try and get the court to over ride his refusal to let his children film with her.  No one cared about Ryan moving away at 27 years of age.  No one cared that Tamra started a game of "Marry, Shag, Kill" and the results weren't to her liking.  I think Eddie would shag or marry Lizzie just for use of the beach house.  According to Tamra, In Bali she went to Danielle and Lizzie and told them they needed to bring it or they would not be part of the show.

So seeing scenes of Tamra grabbing a distraught Shannon's face and repeatedly grabbing her arms was just a another failed plot.  Tamra wanted Shannon to strike her so she could be a victim.  It didn't happen, much to Tamra's chagrin so her fall back position is to always accuse the other of lying.  To have only Heather as her veracity champion is laughable because Heather has been shown so many times distorting the truth.  When all else fails she throws out accusations of alcoholism-but for the life of me the only I have seen slurring her words or misbehaving is Tamra as evidenced at Lizzie's party.  The same woman who talks of Shannon having a problem with alcohol because she drinks vodka instead of wine.  I guess Tamra doesn't count the number of times she has been shown throwing back tequila shots.

So do they go into a fifth or sixth season with Tamra as a viable character?  I think Tamra has shot her wad with the audience as far as her truthfulness.  How many more times can Tamra loudly proclaim she is telling the truth and drags in children as way to make us believe she is being truthful?  I will say Tamra wisely stepped back last year with Lauri Waring.  Even Tamra knew she couldn't pull off the take Vicki down with the Lauri accusations.  It was a double victory for Tamra-she got rid of Gretchen and managed to get the dirt out on Vicki.

• Love 9

If I can remember, I mentioned they didn't even have the phone number or address on the first website.

I wrote that I gave them a fake name, fake address and fake phone number - just on a sign up sheet. 

They then put the address and phone number on the website and they now require you to show your ID. 

Whose address and phone number?

Whose address and phone number?

Sorry, I sometimes make no sense.  I put a fake number, name and address on their sign in sheet to take a class on the 'soft' opening day.

On Stoopid Housewives, I wrote that their web site was so bad, it didn't even list their address or their phone number.  They then added Cut's address and phone number to the website.  They also started asking for ID when you sign up for a class and when you walk in.  They even posted on their website that they require an ID.  Heh.  I bet there's a photo of my face behind the counter "Kick this bitch out!"

• Love 3

LMAO, sorry, I don't believe this at all.  I could believe that this exchange possibly actually happened but with different context.  Like the camera stopped, therefore the discussion stopped and Shannon started to calm down and made a joke about how divorce is good for reality tv to lighten the mood or something. I just don't believe that Shannon is this plotting psycho who is also a good enough actress to pull everything off. If she is that good, she should try acting. Maybe she can get a guest starring role on Malibu Country!!! 

Tamra, listen, you have been caught in too many lies at this point for anyone to believe anything you say. Even when you may be telling the truth about something, no one can believe because you have ruined your word so badly.

Well Tamra, who will pretty much say and do anything to remain on the show goes after Lizzie and attacks her marriage and just for good measure throws in that Lizzie's toddler punches her in the face.  Lizzie comes back with -Tamra you hit below the belt.  I so wish she would have brought up this set of events that transpired:

Such as this:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/shocking-text-messages-tamra-barney-fighting-15-year-old-daughter-released/  or perhaps this:

http://www.allabouttrh.com/tamras-daughter-speaks/

Sometimes Tamra just deserves a smackdown.

Sorry, I sometimes make no sense.  I put a fake number, name and address on their sign in sheet to take a class on the 'soft' opening day.

On Stoopid Housewives, I wrote that their web site was so bad, it didn't even list their address or their phone number.  They then added Cut's address and phone number to the website.  They also started asking for ID when you sign up for a class and when you walk in.  They even posted on their website that they require an ID.  Heh.  I bet there's a photo of my face behind the counter "Kick this bitch out!"

That is so Eddie can weed out the nasty reviews on YELP.  Why would anyone require ID to work out?  Very offensive.

• Love 4

Tamra's using her Twitter business account to dump on Simon.  Very professional -- makes me want to run over and sign up for some classes.  I'm surprised she's allowed some of the responses to the Tweet to remain visible.

"It's ridiculous how many ignorant people watch the show. The biggest of all is the X. Get a life man! It a TV show.#notreallyreality"

https://twitter.com/CutFitOC/status/499599922212405248

• Love 1

Don't you just love the more heat Tamra gets, the more she has to point out that the show isn't real.

I'm pretty sure most people know this show and most reality shows are set up to have arguments and drama. What annoys me about Tamra saying it, is she chooses how to act on camera. If you don't like people calling you out on your trashy behavior, you can adjust that. Yes, It might put your "job" in jeopardy. These are all choices you make.

But to act like the viewers are idiots for reacting negatively to your behavior, Is beyond insane. We are watching a show that you put your self on and act like a jackass and most react accordingly.

She needs to stop trying to convince us she is not a vile woman. I'm sure it is amped up (Tams needs the paycheck) but I'm sure real Tamra and reality show Tamra are a lot alike. I'm just taking a wild guess on that.

• Love 6

Think she's been reading the comments about her ridiculous pageant hair?

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/08/28/thank-god-tamra-judge-finally-gets-new-haircut/

But come on, LBR. She just took her extensions out. Maybe trimmed up the dead ends a bit.

I'm sure she was wee bit jealous of all the attention the other women got because of their new hair styles.

Tamra is so transparent.

Does ever call herself the hottest housewife anymore?

• Love 3

Hey LabLover27....I was reading the comments on Tamra and Eddie's business Twitter account.

One of them referred to the "duplex" in which he and Tamra reside.

As one of our local insiders for that area, do you know if this is true?  Is that really a duplex rather than a single residence?

Thanks for any info!

Holy crap,  is that Ryan's fiancée?   She looks fifty.   If Ryan gained 30 pounds and donned a CSA uniform,  he would be a dead ringer for James Longstreet.  He could totally do civil war reenactments. 

• Love 1

Damn, I just watched some clips from the Reunion Part 2 on Bravo. Vicki nails Tamra. She asks her why she's so miserable and bitter if she's supposedly so happy with her life. As Tamra sits there with a vicious look on her hard face snarling how she's not bitter. Yikes.

I also can't believe with all the issues Tamra has with her own children she's going to go after Lizzie's parenting. Bitch has balls. Tamballs.

• Love 3

Just found out that I share a birthday with Tamballs herself- Sept 2nd. Ewwwwwwww! I want to have my birth certificate changed.

Happy early Birthday Elder Price.

Phewww! Tamra missed me by 3 days mine is on the 5th.

Never thought of Tamra as a Virgo.

Edited by imjagain

Happy Birthday Elder Price!  I am horrified that Tamra is a fellow Virgo. I am a proud, card-carrying Virgo (my birthday is tomorrow) so it incenses me that foul, vulgar, two-faced Tamra could possibly be one of us. Virgos are known for their kindness, modesty and loyalty. I believe Camille Grammar and Adrienne Maloof (both former RHBH housewives) are also Virgos -- they all have birthdays this week too.  Boo!

• Love 2

Happy Birthday Elder Price! I am horrified that Tamra is a fellow Virgo. I am a proud, card-carrying Virgo (my birthday is tomorrow) so it incenses me that foul, vulgar, two-faced Tamra could possibly be one of us. Virgos are known for their kindness, modesty and loyalty. I believe Camille Grammar and Adrienne Maloof (both former RHBH housewives) are also Virgos -- they all have birthdays this week too. Boo!

Happy Birthday, Virgo!

I think Vicki hit a nerve with her comment ob the state of Tamra's marriage. Eddie certainly seems to have wised up, a la Simon.

I agree. Vicki knows Tamra pretty well. I think she sees trouble in Paradise.
  • Love 2

Radar is reporting that they're looking to replace Tamra. I know they've had stories about this before.

"Bravo is actively casting for someone who is a voice of reason,” a source tells Radar. “They want to replace [Tamra] who’s stirring up too much s**t and the entire cast is against her.”

“Everyone is stirring the pot too much. So they’re NOT looking for someone who’s a sex pot or out of control,” said the show insider. “Actually, just the opposite. They want someone who’s really successful, an entrepreneur or just someone who’s well respected among their peers.”

and

“She not being authentic and the audience is not connecting with her,” said the source. “She hasn’t been completely open about her custody issues. It’s supposed to be reality and instead she only wants to create drama with others around her.”

I don't know if they would actually pull the trigger in firing her unless they had a very good replacement.

I think they'd be better off bringing this cast back and maybe adding one or two new faces.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/real-housewives-of-orange-county-tamra-barney-bravo-casting/

• Love 1

I was thinking about the issue of Tamra having the kids film and even taking Simon to court over it. As I was reading through a bunch of comments on various blogs, I was struck by how many people thought that Simon was in the wrong because he allowed the kids to be filmed when he was on the show. 

It's true that the kids were filmed, but I do think that Simon has a problem with it even then. Notice how there is very little actual footage of the kids - even in Tamra's first season. And even those scenes are tightly controlled so that the kids only appear briefly and in extremely innocuous situations. The little ones helping to dust the house, or riding their bikes.

The worst thing that I can think of them showing was when Tamra was swearing while the kids were in earshot (I think she might have even screeched the word "balls" at a kids's party or a gathering that included the kids). And even then, you could see Simon trying to get Tamra to watch her language.

So, yeah I think Simon always had an issue with how the kids were portrayed, or how much of their lives were allowed to be filmed for the show, or even what the kids were allowed to witness on the show. So, his not wanting them to film doesn't seem vindictive to me, it seems like a continuation of the parenting style he has shown all along. 

• Love 2

I was thinking about the issue of Tamra having the kids film and even taking Simon to court over it. As I was reading through a bunch of comments on various blogs, I was struck by how many people thought that Simon was in the wrong because he allowed the kids to be filmed when he was on the show. 

It's true that the kids were filmed, but I do think that Simon has a problem with it even then. Notice how there is very little actual footage of the kids - even in Tamra's first season. And even those scenes are tightly controlled so that the kids only appear briefly and in extremely innocuous situations. The little ones helping to dust the house, or riding their bikes.

The worst thing that I can think of them showing was when Tamra was swearing while the kids were in earshot (I think she might have even screeched the word "balls" at a kids's party or a gathering that included the kids). And even then, you could see Simon trying to get Tamra to watch her language.

So, yeah I think Simon always had an issue with how the kids were portrayed, or how much of their lives were allowed to be filmed for the show, or even what the kids were allowed to witness on the show. So, his not wanting them to film doesn't seem vindictive to me, it seems like a continuation of the parenting style he has shown all along. 

When this story first broke Simon was getting pummeled about him letting the kids film when he was with Tamra.  One of the very few comments he made was that in the children's contract he had a clause that allowed him control.  I do think Simon has their best interests at heart because this year I think there were some unflattering children scenes.  One that comes to mind is the harmless tongue kiss between Kat and Terry, the others involved Lizzie's kids with the diaper issue and the one Tamra brought up the little one's temper tantrum.  Oh and there was the scene with Terry calling his toddler a bitch. 

I don't think Tamra would ever knowingly want her minor children shown in an unflattering light but there is the off chance they could say something that could. 

• Love 1

Nicely put. I agree with you.

I seem to remember reading one of the reasons Simon did not want the kids to be in the RHOC anymore, was the show changed from a more family oriented show to a more drama oriented show.

Edited by Scrambled Fog

Does anybody know what Simon does for a living now? Post his defunct Mercedes dealership sales job, then his failed tequila sales job.

Wonder if Tamra pays more of the child support due to her possible greater Bravo earnings. My question is in no way forgiving her for trying to modify child custody or her bad behavior, I am just curious, that's all.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

Does anybody know what Simon does for a living now? Post his defunct Mercedes dealership sales job, then his failed tequila sales job.

Wonder if Tamra pays more of the child support due to her possible greater Bravo earnings. My question is in no way forgiving her for trying to modify child custody or her bad behavior, I am just curious, that's all.

I'm not sure what Simon does for a living, but they currently split custody of the children. Would child support even be an issue in this case? I know that when Eddie got involved in that Twitter fight between Tamra and her daughter, her daughter was quick to point out that if this were about child support, Simon would be going for full custody and not modified custody. I know that neither Simon or Tamra requested spousal support, I just don't know anything about how child support worked out in this case.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 1

From another topic here

I only watch this show off and on and I am curious about Tamra's custody battle with Simon.  You all seem to know what' is going on; I don't like to click on links to avoid nasty malware, so can someone synopsize what happened or is currently happening with Simon?  Or if it's covered in another thread, let me know where I can find it.

Several seasons ago, Tamra's major storyline was getting a divorce from Simon. I think it's b/c he got tired of her being so trailer park trashy (this was after the 'drunk naked' incident). She claimed at some point he was physically abusive and threw a dog collar at her and at the reunion, said he forbade the kids from being on the show or watching via court order. As someone already mentioned, they've been bickering online about custody and her oldest daughter. Am I right in thinking she didn't really care about custody at first?

• Love 1

From another topic here

Several seasons ago, Tamra's major storyline was getting a divorce from Simon. I think it's b/c he got tired of her being so trailer park trashy (this was after the 'drunk naked' incident). She claimed at some point he was physically abusive and threw a dog collar at her and at the reunion, said he forbade the kids from being on the show or watching via court order. As someone already mentioned, they've been bickering online about custody and her oldest daughter. Am I right in thinking she didn't really care about custody at first?

I think you are right. Simon and Tamra seemed to immediately agree on splitting custody. Tamra never really put up a stink about the kids until she took that trip to Spain with Eddie (at least I think that was what it was). It was Tamra's turn to have the kids, and she left them to stay with some of her relatives (or maybe it was a sitter/nanny?) without telling Simon that she would be out of the country and the kids would not be staying with her.

Simon took issue with the fact that the kids could have just stayed with him that week if Tamra wasn't going to be there anyway. He also took issue with not knowing she would be out of the country in case she needed to be reached about something concerning the kids. I believe that was when Tamra first started accusing him of being jealous and trying to control her post divorce life. But, at the time, I thought it was simply a matter of common courtesy to let him know that the kids would be staying with someone else and she would be out of the country. I was in the minority on that one though.

• Love 5
Simon took issue with the fact that the kids could have just stayed with him that week if Tamra wasn't going to be there anyway. He also took issue with not knowing she would be out of the country in case she needed to be reached about something concerning the kids.

She definitely should have let him know, just in case there was an emergency. Also, isn't it a law (maybe only in some states) that the other parent always gets rights to take the kids if the one who has custody at the time cannot be with them for whatever reason?

• Love 1

She definitely should have let him know, just in case there was an emergency. Also, isn't it a law (maybe only in some states) that the other parent always gets rights to take the kids if the one who has custody at the time cannot be with them for whatever reason?

I don't know if there is a law about that or not. I just remember there were a lot of people who were on Tamra's side. Their reasoning seemed to be that since he was her ex, he didn't have a right to know what her plans were and that as long as the kids were being taken care of, it was none of his business. I could see that if she were going out and leaving the kids with a sitter for the evening, but I just thought it would be common courtesy to let him know if she was going to be out of the country for several days. To me, it seemed to be the equivalent of providing emergency contact info. Simon had no idea that she was out of the country until he randomly heard about it.

• Love 1