Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

All of the recent 5-star reviews on Yelp are from people with one or two reviews to their credit.  It's almost like Tamra asked them to sign up for Yelp just to give CUT Fartness a bunch of positive reviews...

Oh of course I went over to Yelp right now.  You mean like this review?

"CUT Fitness is the best gym hands down. Best trainers, great close atmosphere between all of the members.

So much better than chains where you get zero personal attention and where you feel like its a meat market. No thank you! I will take my CUT Fitness classes and trainers over the rest ALL DAY LONG!!!

Come and try. For yourself!!"

Come and try.  For  yourself.  Yea, that's a dead giveaway Tamra.

This is my favorite from some fan who lives somewhere else.  San Ramon.

"I'm proud of what Eddie and Tamra have created. They worked hard  to bring their   dream to life in a nice, clean and well-located facility! Way to go you two! :)"

Cut Fartness is in a horrible location.  Horrible.  Second dead giveaway Tamra.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2
I'm watching a recent Who Wants to be a Millionaire that had a question that made me think of Tamra. I am somewhat ashamed of this.

It was: A legal order telling someone to immediately discontinue an action is know as a "cease and" what?
A) Insist
B) Resist
C) Consist
D) Desist

What, no "Decease"??? I need a lifeline! Phone a friend!

• Love 4

Wait, er, what the what?  Could this be true?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1501092/vanessa-bryant-kobe-bryants-wife-to-replace-fired-rhocs-tamra-barney-judge/

Sniff, no more Tams?  Really?

Kobe Bryant's wife?  I'd watch this train wreck!  Don't they have more money than the Dullbrows?  I can see Heather's eyes bugging out already.  Who can wear more Chanel?

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

Well I know one thing. I have never seen Kobe's wife and now I have. Now I know two things: what her areoles look like. Thanks?

I imagine they are replacing Lizzie.

Ew, you are right!  I did not notice that!  Good eye Mu Shu ;)  Sorry, never will forget the banging he did at that hotel and got caught.  That's why I'd watch.  I just can't see Kobe going on a vacay with Eddie.  I hope they play that stupid marriage shag kill game with Kobe.  He'd half to buy his wife another honker of a ring.  Eddie can't afford it.

• Love 1

Lablover- Simon broke up with the girlfriend that accompanied him to the court hearing earlier this month and has a new one in place already?  

No, he broke up with his long time girlfriend he was with after his split from Tamra. She was all over his FB page.  She's gone now.  I read somewhere it was his new girlfriend that yelled in the court hallway at Tamra.  I don't think his old girlfriend would have done that.   

Reading my previous post, it seems a bit offensive.  I meant no offense because I now realize that woman claimed it was rape (I think).  I apologize. 

Edited by Lablover27

Wait, er, what the what? Could this be true?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1501092/vanessa-bryant-kobe-bryants-wife-to-replace-fired-rhocs-tamra-barney-judge/

Sniff, no more Tams? Really?

The author even said her firing is unlikely but asked the reader to "play along."

I don't put much stock in the firing/hiring rumors until it's close to filming time. This happens every year, with every franchise's season's end.

I hate Kobe Bryant with the fire of a thousand suns, so the possible edition of Vanessa Bryant to the cast leaves me cold.

• Love 3

Well, another article from another site indicating Tasmanian Tamra's alligator mouth bit off more than her hummingbird ass could handle.

http://www.classicalite.com/articles/11832/20140928/2014-rhoc-gossip-news-kobe-bryant-vanessa-wife-tamra-barney-gretchen-rossi.htm#.VCrX7fNWUfM.facebook

It seems that Tamra Barney Judge's time as a cast member on Bravo's Real Housewives of Orange County may have run its course. According to the latest gossip news updates, not only have the network producers already fired the back biter, they have replaced her. Word has it the wife of NBA legend Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant, will be joining the 2014 Season 10 cast as Barney's replacement. In related news, former Housewife Gretchen Rossi and Blake Smiley are publicly making a big deal about trying to get pregnant and have a baby in a seemingly desperate attempt to maintain some kid of marginally cultural relevance.

This article seems to give a bit more credence to Tamra's ousting.  

Hmmmmm.  

Well filming last year started in late October right before Halloween.. though the only person that usually blabbed stuff was Tamra.

I don't know much about Kobe's wife, but if they get rid of Tamra.. they need a person we love to hate to replace her.  Vicki is all over the map, Shannon is too quirky, Lizzie is too boring, and Heather basically blew her audition to be the new villianess this past season.  Even though Tamra was more sloppy this season, she still was able to withstand being taken down completely.  She has this ability to switch gears and think on her feet.. which we saw Heather and hubby being unable to do this past season.

• Love 1

I have to second the skepticism about Vanessa's involvement; she's largely eschewed any grabs for attention on a widespread level. I'm sure she could have already had a reality tv gig if she wanted one. However, she herself alone is worth more than twice the Dubrows, so I would love to be wrong and see her join the case. She locked Kobe down with no prenup when they were very young, and his net worth is something like 150 mill. Her wedding ring alone is worth half the construction cost of Heather and Terry's first mausoleum. The racial dynamics would also add an interesting, albeit potentially really ugly, dimension to the show.

• Love 7

Tamra's fitness center is in a very inconvenient location. If you don't live in that city (Rancho Santa Margarita) it is a long drive dealing with traffic and a zillion stop lights/intersections, or you can pay to take the toll road. I doubt that most people who don't live in Rancho Santa Margarita are going to her fitness center.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I hope Gretchen is not pregnant...some people should not be allowed to procreate. And Higgins, I am wondering too, what the hell and who the hell is "Blake Smiley"?

There are much more inappropriate (but well deserved) nicknames out there for Slade. Don't even get me started!

• Love 1

I don't buy that Simon is keeping the kids off TV for their own good. I think he's doing it to stick it to Tamra and nothing more.

When they were married Simon had no problems with the kids being on TV while Tamra was getting drunk and acting a fool, hitting on her clients and the two of them were getting Gretchen drunk, etc.

I mean what's changed about her now except they're not married?

• Love 4

Tamra's fitness center is in a very inconvenient location. If you don't live in that city (Rancho Santa Margarita) it is a long drive dealing with traffic and a zillion stop lights/intersections, or you can pay to take the toll road. I doubt that most people who don't live in Rancho Santa Margarita are going to her fitness center.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I hope Gretchen is not pregnant...some people should not be allowed to procreate. And Higgins, I am wondering too, what the hell and who the hell is "Blake Smiley"?

There are much more inappropriate (but well deserved) nicknames out there for Slade. Don't even get me started!

No kidding.  I have a  hard time remember where my pediatrician's new office is at {same street}.  One way in, one way out.  Terrible location.  I still have seen no ads in the local paper.  What big things?  Lizzie's big boobs giving a class?  ;) 

• Love 1

Sheesh, what a fuckin' lameass site.  They don't even know Slade's name???  I mean really.  What in the fuckety fuck, you losers!  Actually, I find that really extremely offensive, especially as someone who -- er, proudly (well, only to you guys, that is) admits to having watched this dopey shit since the very first ep.  

Hey, it kinda does show nobody really knows what's going on with casting & NO legit sources are reporting on it.  So we just get these crap sites making up a bunch of bullshit.  But Satan Andy is getting sooooo lazy with casting all of his shows lately.  So I bet everybody is coming back & he's hoping & praying Kobe's wife will sign on.  What do ya bet Kobe will put a stop to dat?  Nope, not gonna happen.  Might be interesting tho.  They desperately need diversity on this show.  And her wealth would make Heather's head explode.  Now that would be fun to watch.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Sheesh, what a fuckin' lameass site.  They don't even know Slade's name???  I mean really.  What in the fuckety fuck, you losers!  Actually, I find that really extremely offensive, especially as someone who -- er, proudly (well, only to you guys, that is) admits to having watched this dopey shit since the very first ep.  

Hey, it kinda does show nobody really knows what's going on with casting & NO legit sources are reporting on it.  So we just get these crap sites making up a bunch of bullshit.  But Satan Andy is getting sooooo lazy with casting all of his shows lately.  So I bet everybody is coming back & he's hoping & praying Kobe's wife will sign on.  What do ya bet Kobe will put a stop to dat?  Nope, not gonna happen.  Might be interesting tho.  They desperately need diversity on this show.  And her wealth would make Heather's head explode.  Now that would be fun to watch.

I said the same thing.  Vanessa would give a cocktail party with nothing but onion rings.  I want to see the 'sorry I fucked up' huge diamond ring she got.  Like I said, the Chanel store in South Coast Plaza must be making up files now on these two.  Who can out Chanel the other.  I'd totally watch after coming home from Target. 

I remember all the stories in the OC Register about Vanessa and how horribly she treated her staff.  Just a peak.  If Terry called Kobe a penis ....  I'd like to see Kobe standing over Dr. Terry.  Wholly molly, that would been so funny.  But I don't see her going down to RHOC level.  It would have been fun though! 

• Love 4

I don't buy that Simon is keeping the kids off TV for their own good. I think he's doing it to stick it to Tamra and nothing more.

When they were married Simon had no problems with the kids being on TV while Tamra was getting drunk and acting a fool, hitting on her clients and the two of them were getting Gretchen drunk, etc.

I think Simon DID in fact have issues with the kids being on TV when he married to Tamra. That is why he had such tight control over how often the kids were even shown on screen. We rarely saw the kids and when we did we only ever saw positive behaviors from them. There were no Milania type meltdowns, or burger stabbing incidents with these kids because Simon was very much in control of what footage BRAVO was able to get of his kids. 

The issue now is that if he isn't there to at least try to control the kids' images, there is no telling what Tamra will allow to be filmed of the kids. I think Simon is aware that the behaviors on these shows do not happen in a bubble as just entertainment. It was his and Tamra's participation on the show that cost him his job in the first place. He knows those kids would have to deal with the consequences at school and in social interactions if BRAVO got footage of them that didn't show them in a positive light, and we all know that BRAVO has no qualms about filming kids at the worst and airing it for entertainment.

• Love 7

I think Simon DID in fact have issues with the kids being on TV when he married to Tamra. That is why he had such tight control over how often the kids were even shown on screen. We rarely saw the kids and when we did we only ever saw positive behaviors from them. There were no Milania type meltdowns, or burger stabbing incidents with these kids because Simon was very much in control of what footage BRAVO was able to get of his kids. 

The issue now is that if he isn't there to at least try to control the kids' images, there is no telling what Tamra will allow to be filmed of the kids. I think Simon is aware that the behaviors on these shows do not happen in a bubble as just entertainment. It was his and Tamra's participation on the show that cost him his job in the first place. He knows those kids would have to deal with the consequences at school and in social interactions if BRAVO got footage of them that didn't show them in a positive light, and we all know that BRAVO has no qualms about filming kids at the worst and airing it for entertainment.

Yes.  The two Curtain girls come into my mind.  What a mess they were but now they are a train wreck.

• Love 1

Yes.  The two Curtain girls come into my mind.  What a mess they were but now they are a train wreck.

OMG! The Curtain girls! 

The only time I have ever been a fan of Simon's was when he told Ryan that he had to get a job if he wanted to live with them, because there were very young and impressionable children in the house and he couldn't let Ryan set a bad example.

Other than that one brief moment, I thought of Simon as just another HW husband. But, I did hate how much shit he got for not letting his kids film after he left the show. He made sure his kids weren't shown in any negative light. Tamra allowed Ryan to be filmed as kind of a loser who didn't want to work. 

Now Simon and Tamra's kids are older and aware of what other kids (and their parents) are saying. It just makes sense that he would want to make sure their images aren't damaged because of some reality show.

I never liked Tamra; but I was a fan of hers until the "Naked Wasted" episode. I was a fan because I liked the way she would just say or do anything that popped into her head. But, "Naked Wasted" showed a calculating and disturbing part of her personality. That jack cannot be put back in the box for me. When she took Simon to court to force him to let the kids appear, I knew there was no coming back. 

• Love 6

100% agree with this. Simon has claimed that the reason they were on the show when he was on was because he was around to monitor the situation.  Really nice try, but there were plenty of times they were on with just Tamra (although they were never really on  a ton).  I have said before that if he is really that worried about her allowing them to be portrayed in a negative light, then how in the world does he trust her to have custody 50% of the time? Why isn't he scared shitless everyday about her taking care of the kids? He has never moved for full custody, and even now is only moving for a modification. I think that every thing that Simon does is in some way his attempt to try to stick it to Tamra. She left him, she cheated on him (supposedly).  He didn't want her to go. She moved on and is happy now. I love reading his early blogs (yes, this guy was the only house-husband who actually blogged on this show) where he talks about what a great mom Tamra is.  Now he wants to find a way to make her pay and pay and pay for what she did to him.  Oh, she is no angel. I have never been able to stand her. These poor kids. 

• Love 2

Tamballs is back on FB.  Please visit Cut site.  Um, no thank you. 

Do you guys see any comments?  I don't.

100% agree with this. Simon has claimed that the reason they were on the show when he was on was because he was around to monitor the situation.  Really nice try, but there were plenty of times they were on with just Tamra (although they were never really on  a ton).  I have said before that if he is really that worried about her allowing them to be portrayed in a negative light, then how in the world does he trust her to have custody 50% of the time? Why isn't he scared shitless everyday about her taking care of the kids? He has never moved for full custody, and even now is only moving for a modification. I think that every thing that Simon does is in some way his attempt to try to stick it to Tamra. She left him, she cheated on him (supposedly).  He didn't want her to go. She moved on and is happy now. I love reading his early blogs (yes, this guy was the only house-husband who actually blogged on this show) where he talks about what a great mom Tamra is.  Now he wants to find a way to make her pay and pay and pay for what she did to him.  Oh, she is no angel. I have never been able to stand her. These poor kids. 

Can you see comments?  I can't.  Is it just me?

ETA:  Duh, I found them.  Usually they are all there and I just clicked on the 'comments'.  Duh.  Not my shining moment here.  ;)

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

100% agree with this. Simon has claimed that the reason they were on the show when he was on was because he was around to monitor the situation. Really nice try, but there were plenty of times they were on with just Tamra (although they were never really on a ton). I have said before that if he is really that worried about her allowing them to be portrayed in a negative light, then how in the world does he trust her to have custody 50% of the time? Why isn't he scared shitless everyday about her taking care of the kids? He has never moved for full custody, and even now is only moving for a modification. I think that every thing that Simon does is in some way his attempt to try to stick it to Tamra. She left him, she cheated on him (supposedly). He didn't want her to go. She moved on and is happy now. I love reading his early blogs (yes, this guy was the only house-husband who actually blogged on this show) where he talks about what a great mom Tamra is. Now he wants to find a way to make her pay and pay and pay for what she did to him. Oh, she is no angel. I have never been able to stand her. These poor kids.

So very with you on this. I have always had about zero sympathy for Simon's "poor me. I'm just a humble family man trying to be famous on reality TV while my evil whore of a wife does me wrong." schtick. Not that I like Tamara, I've actually always pretty much hated her, but Simon has always struck me as equally revolting and manipulative. I was never even particularly sympathetic about the Eddie thing since I would bet every penny I can get my hands on that they have both cheated throughout their marriage. Honestly, I think Simon is mad because he's not on the show anymore and I'm betting Tamara went out of her way to block him having any involvement. Otherwise I could totally see him pulling a Slade. There has never been even one second where I have bought any sincere concern for the kids from either of those narcissists.

• Love 2

So Sidney still is allowed to live with her father and not visit mom?

I can see Simon's point but I think he has to live with the fact that Tamra should be involved in the two youngest kids lives until they are old enough to bolt.

• Love 1

During a break in the proceedings, Tamra told RadarOnline.com exclusively, “Its a joke,” and that her ex-husband is “just lying to see what sticks on the wall.”

The shock, Tamra, that someone might be a habitual liar for the sake of lying! I completely understand why that would make a completely honest person like Tamra feel so indignant! Getting clearer and clearer why these two married in the first place.

• Love 3

This scenario reminds me of my ex husband.  His new wife lost custody of her 9 year old daughter and my ex is pretty ~ um ~ okay with it, i.e., Eddie.  He didn't raise his own, why would he raise someone else's kid and she is perfectly fine with it (except she has to pay child support). 

What a hot mess.  Tamra is back on FB!

Tamballs FB page ~ and she changed her background to a picture with all her kids and Teeths.

"Here is a great page for all you parents dealing with parental Alienation. #PAisChildAbuse "

There is always an asshole in the crowd. Thx
5 · 3 hours ago

Remove

Tamra Judge There was press in the court room. Don't you think they would have called me out? It was a win. Get over it

2 · 3 hours ago

Remove

Tamra Judge Joanna is a bitch. You know nothing about my life with my kids. If you did you would chock on your words. I don't even work when they are with me. I don't have a nanny or a babysitter. They sit with their fathers gf at his house.

4 · 3 hours ago

I am going to chock my words now.  I'll be back.

• Love 3

She is so unbelievably stupid. If you really care about your kids, you do not discuss your custody issues with their dad on facebook! She is such a narcissist. Between her, Simon and Toofies, those kids don't have a chance. Eddie could not show that he was not into kids more if he tried. He blatantly said ON CAMERA "I don't want kids". All I could think to myself is you already HAVE kids asshole, they came as a package deal when you married Tamra. That's how this shit works! I hope she doesn't come back for another season. I don't know if I can stand seeing her whiny crybaby crap for another whole season...and I love my RHOC.

• Love 2

So dumb ass Tamra thinks her husband is the hardest working man she knows? Apparently she doesn't know very many men (in the world of working men).

I know she's very familiar with male strippers and how hard they work to make sure their clients have a pleasant experience.

Even though I'm sure Tamra showers every day and smells good- I still imagine her stinking.

I hope they keep Tamra AND bring on Kobe's wife with the silver dollar nipples. Fun times. I'll bet Heather will have to buy another Thesaurus if Mrs. Bryant joins the show.

• Love 2

So dumb ass Tamra thinks her husband is the hardest working man she knows? Apparently she doesn't know very many men (in the world of working men).

I know she's very familiar with male strippers and how hard they work to make sure their clients have a pleasant experience.

Even though I'm sure Tamra showers every day and smells good- I still imagine her stinking.

I hope they keep Tamra AND bring on Kobe's wife with the silver dollar nipples. Fun times. I'll bet Heather will have to buy another Thesaurus if Mrs. Bryant joins the show.

Excuse me, but deciding on bad flooring, sitting back & complaining, riding his bike & teaching a few exercise classes is the hardest work ever. And the man even finds the time to brown ground turkey! Even a coal miner would weep for him.

• Love 5

Tamra's Facebook page was delightful entertainment! Thanks to whoever it was upthread that suggested visiting her page. Tamra is advertising on her page for some "psychic medium" Scott somebody or other. He's quite handsome. Look out Eddie. Anyway, Scott the psychic's website claims he can talk to deceased spirits, predict the present and future. I checked his calendar to find out how busy he is. It's wide open for anyone who wants to shell out $100.00 for a one hour phone consultation.

Tamra is quite pleased with Scott regarding his predictions for her. Yeah Tamra, he's telling you exactly what you want to hear and charging you $100.00 an hour. Or maybe she gets a discount by offering him free visits to Cut Fitness.

Best of all was the photo at the top of her FB page with Eddie and all the little Simonettes smiling and underneath the photo she states "Tamra Judge- ENTREPRENEUR".

I wonder if Scott the Scammer predicted that her eldest daughter would stop visiting when she got to be old enough to say no.

Don't religions generally look down on psychics?  I wonder how Tamra squares that with Rick Warren and the megachurch she attends.  Maybe Scott is texting Satan for inside info!

"Satan pretends to be kind and helpful. He tries to appear as something good. Satan and his demons will give a psychic information about a person in order to get that person hooked into spiritism. It appears innocent at first, but soon people can find themselves addicted to psychics and unwittingly allow Satan to control and destroy their lives."

http://www.gotquestions.org/psychics-Christian.html

I really wish Tamra would stop trying to make "Tam-ma" happen. It doesn't make sense. If she walked into some random place and announced, "I'm a tam-ma!" no one would know what the hell she was talking about. Puns need to be remotely in the vicinity of the original word in order to work.

I posted a naughty snark and its gone. Anyhow is Tamra's gym studio closed yet or what?

Also Tamra change her name just for the show since there was a Tammy when she joined. I wonder if she finds it odd after whatever 34 years of being Tammy everyone from her past husband, current husband, friends, and strangers know her as Tamra. She's more of a "Tamra". "Tammy" to me seems youthful and fun since that was the name of some old movie character Ina movie I had to see at camp.

• Love 1

Slightly OT but my cousin named her daughter Tammy because she 'always loved that song'. Yes, old early 60's movie staring Debbie Reynolds who also sang the title song. It's actually a classic of it's genre.

Had to pop in just to post that sometime in the last few days (think Thursday - yesterday - sorry, just kept forgetting to post) either Groupon or Living Social had an AWESOME deal for classes at....you guessed it.....Cut Fitness!!!

Regularly $100.00 - for $29.00 you could either get 5 classes or 6 weeks of unlimited classes (someone really worked hard on that deal - I wonder how many people opt for the 5 classes?  Huh???).

And oh, by the way, if 2 of your friends buy the deal along with you, you can get it for $23.00.  

Interesting - most places I know that do Groupons or Living Social deals don't seem to last very long after they start the deals.  (There are a few exceptions, I admit).

Had to pop in just to post that sometime in the last few days (think Thursday - yesterday - sorry, just kept forgetting to post) either Groupon or Living Social had an AWESOME deal for classes at....you guessed it.....Cut Fitness!!!

Regularly $100.00 - for $29.00 you could either get 5 classes or 6 weeks of unlimited classes (someone really worked hard on that deal - I wonder how many people opt for the 5 classes? Huh???).

And oh, by the way, if 2 of your friends buy the deal along with you, you can get it for $23.00.

Interesting - most places I know that do Groupons or Living Social deals don't seem to last very long after they start the deals. (There are a few exceptions, I admit).

I just looked it up. It's actually $29 for 5 classes or $49 for 6 weeks unlimited. With Groupon, you have to look further into the listed deal to see what the pricing really is.

Edited by DeeplyShallow