Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

I laughed out loud when I got an email with a groupon to Cut Fitness.  I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. 

Working out is one of the fastest ways to release endorphins, along with saying "I love you" and then sprinting away. Feel the rush with this Groupon.

Choose Between Two Options
•$29 for five classes ($100 value)
•$49 for six weeks of unlimited classes ($221 value)
•See the class schedule.

Cut Fitness

Cut Fitness is a heart-pumping, sweat-inducing dream come true for its founders Eddie and Tamra Judge. Eddie, a fitness expert and entrepreneur, and Tamra, one of the definitely-not-homebound stars of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Orange County, work alongside a team of instructors every day to make their 6,000-square-foot location a shrine to energetic positivity.

The space houses two large studios, each of which is dedicated to different exercise challenges. One side is full of TRX suspension trainers and cycling bikes, while the other hosts group workouts such as Cutfit, a combination of Pilates, yoga, and other flexibility-building disciplines. Padded floors keep joints comfortable, while heart-pumping music pushes everyone toward their fitness goals and dreams of becoming international dance stars.

• Love 1

Video interview:  Tamra blamed the entire last season on Simon.  Cut Fitness is going to YouTube so the MILLIONS of people around the World who want to go there will have the opportunity to work out with Eddie and Tam-Tam.  Rapey Ryan might move back to OC, and there will supposedly be a Cut Fitness somewhere in L.A.  My money is on some industrial area off Interstate 5 near the rail yards. 

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/11/20/tamballs-was-sad-big-changes-coming-rhoc-tamrabarney-tamballs/comment-page-1/#comment-574944

• Love 3

I laughed out loud when I got an email with a groupon to Cut Fitness.  I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. 

Working out is one of the fastest ways to release endorphins, along with saying "I love you" and then sprinting away. Feel the rush with this Groupon.

•See the class schedule.

Cut Fitness

Cut Fitness is a heart-pumping, sweat-inducing dream come true for its founders Eddie and Tamra Judge. Eddie, a fitness expert and entrepreneur, and Tamra, one of the definitely-not-homebound stars of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Orange County, work alongside a team of instructors every day to make their 6,000-square-foot location a shrine to energetic positivity.

The space houses two large studios, each of which is dedicated to different exercise challenges. One side is full of TRX suspension trainers and cycling bikes, while the other hosts group workouts such as Cutfit, a combination of Pilates, yoga, and other flexibility-building disciplines. Padded floors keep joints comfortable, while heart-pumping music pushes everyone toward their fitness goals and dreams of becoming international dance stars.

^^^ Two words that never should appear together.  

• Love 1

One positive point about Tamra is that she blabs a lot during filming. Remember when she posted the instagram pic of.her and.Shannon.at the start of filming..and revealed.she was a new housewife?

I'm.hoping she will do the same thing during season 10 filming.

I laughed out loud when I got an email with a groupon to Cut Fitness. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.

•See the class schedule.

Cut Fitness

Is that the real blurb from their site?!

International dance stars, because don't most of us strive to go to the gym at CUT in hopes of performing one day for high society on stage in Prague.

I've had a few "sweat inducing dreams". I like to call them nightmares. I'd prefer not to see them come true, thanks Tams.

I'm pretty certain that Dante accidentally may have left out one circle of hell, and it was CUT fitness.

Edited by Souvlaki
  • Love 5

LOL.    I  once had a sweat induced dream brought on by Paxil withdrawal which included pigmen, and  a full scale nuclear holocaust.    Sadly, I have always been too lazy to aspire to being an "international dance star".

Of course Tamra's coming back.   She has the survival skills of a cockroach.  Impressive, and repellant at the same time. 

• Love 5

Is that the real blurb from their site?!

International dance stars, because don't most of us strive to go to the gym at CUT in hopes of performing one day for high society on stage in Prague.

I've had a few "sweat inducing dreams". I like to call them nightmares. I'd prefer not to see them come true, thanks Tams.

I'm pretty certain that Dante accidentally may have left out one circle of hell, and it was CUT fitness.

Groupon email. I'm blocked from everything regarding Tamballs except - apparently Groupon.  LOL  Merry Christmas my friends.

• Love 3

More custody woes for Tamra- http://www.allabouttrh.com/simon-barney-files-explosive-court-documents-tamara-judge-seeking-full-custody-daughter/

All I can say is $17,000.00 a month in child support would be a nice little addition to the family budget.

How old is Sidney? I would figure she is old enough at this point to decide which parent she wants to live with, or that at least a judge would seriously consider her wishes. 

I feel so badly for these kids. What a mess. 

Oh, and I cannot stand Tamra, but I believe that Simon is a huge jackass who does not have pure motives in all of this.  At all. 

• Love 3

How old is Sidney? I would figure she is old enough at this point to decide which parent she wants to live with, or that at least a judge would seriously consider her wishes. 

I feel so badly for these kids. What a mess. 

Oh, and I cannot stand Tamra, but I believe that Simon is a huge jackass who does not have pure motives in all of this.  At all. 

I have this strange idea that these women like Tamra, Brandi, (Teresa) who have no real talent and are pretty much solely dependent on their wealth through the RH and its various endeavors need to pay support for their children.  Not a one of them would have a problem collecting a big check from their exes if the roles were reversed. You have Brandi talking about how she only gets $1,000.00 a month and talking about how she has made it, Teresa wanting a reality show for her children, and Tamra who doesn't think she should pay for her kids-I get she has to underwrite Eddie. I always thought Simon, who has two of the children 50% of the time and one a 100% of the time should have asked for child support.  Simon certainly has his issues starting with his choice of spouses but I do think emotionally he is far more stable than Tamra.

Tamra's a grandma:

thank you for all the well wishes, Sarah and baby are stable at the moment. She's going crazy on bed rest, but I am sure she is secretly enjoying Not working and having Ryan take care of her and the kids after work. ‪#‎AvaRyan‬

There are just no words. 

Tamra's a grandma:

thank you for all the well wishes, Sarah and baby are stable at the moment. She's going crazy on bed rest, but I am sure she is secretly enjoying Not working and having Ryan take care of her and the kids after work. ‪#‎AvaRyan‬

There are just no words. 

Not quite....at least not as a couple of days ago.  Sarah was on bed rest to avoid going into labor.  Tamra had the following update two days after the one quoted above:

another long night at the hospital for Sarah and Ryan. They managed to stop her contractions, but they are back! looks like we might have a baby in next few days per doc...Im headed to Roseville .

That was on 1/7, but I haven't seen anything further indicating that the baby was born.

I posted in the media thread too- Radar is reporting that Simon got primary custody of Sidney. Tamra will see her once a week for a few hours and every other weekend, if I remember correctly. I can't post links, it's on the site today.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 1

Visitation with Tamra is up to the daughter-let's hope the girl realizes she needs some sort of relationship with her mother outside of the therapist's office.  I wonder if Simon will get child support or if Tamra conceded if he agreed to waive child support?

Tamra is my least favorite housewife on any show. There is something so ugly about her. I don't know what is going on with her daughter but I imagine she is embarrassed and ashamed and feels like her mother cares more about her fame-whoring than her well being.

• Love 4

Tamra and Eddie put a fake "sex tape" on YouTube to promote their fitness center. It is filled with double entendres on the level of a sixth grade boy. Stay classy, Tamra.

Oh vooooooomit! I may sue them for emotional distress. Also, what did Eddie do to his face? What is going on there?

I saw via Instagram that Tamras twin (Ryan's baby mama) has been hospitalized with several blood clots on her lungs. Not sure of the severity however this diagnosis itself isn't something I would want to have happen to me especially with young kids. Between this and the above mentioned custody arrangement I'm sure Tamra is throwing around those horse tears left and right this week.

I think it's funny. They're desperate. I'm sure they're hemorrhaging money on that stupid gym or whatever they call it. I don't know what they were expecting from a niche market exercise place in the industrial are of RSM? Stupid, stupid, stupid waste of media exposure.

To loose custody there has to be serious neglect though, like drugs, abuse, etc.  I really wonder what happened (I can't read the articles from this location).  I feel bad for her, as a mom I would be devastated.

She gave up custody, I don't believe that the judge ruled that way. Sidney wants to live with her father and she and Tamra don't have a good relationship, at all. Maybe because I find Tamra so vile but I don't have any sympathy for her. I believe that much of what went down between her and Sidney is her own doing. I'm a mother of 2, I get how awful it is. But Tamra has shown, time & again, that she's a terrible person. Let's not forget that she had Ryan live with grandma when she first got together with Simon.

• Love 1

Yes, Tamra gave up custody. I think that Tamra wants to be the alpha female in her home and the normal conflict between a teenage daughter and her mother was intensified because of that and the fact that Tamra is not emotionally mature. The text messages between her and Sydney that were in the court documents prove that to me. There were times when it seemed like two 15 year olds arguing with each other rather than a mother trying to reason with her daughter. Tamra's texts were all about her and how she feels and how Sydney is doing all of this to her and how hard the divorce was on her. Even when Sydney would say that they should wait and talk about their problems with the counselor, Tamra would keep going about how everything was affecting her.

There's something weird about Eddies jaw.

And his teefs.   From that angle, he sort of looks like one of those velociraptor dinosaurs.      Actually, the video is sort of funny, in a really gross way.    I don't want to imagine them having sex, like ever.

• Love 1

I think Tamra gave up custody because Eddie doesn't seem to have any interest in being a step-father. Same pattern she followed with Ryan. Get rid of the kid for the man. She's probably a huge embarrassment to her daughter anyway.

• Love 1

It appears Ryan is moving back to OC, along with his new family.  Tamra Tweeted "Two more weeks before Ava is a OC girl."  I wonder if Ryan is getting his old job back at Cut Fitness.  He can wash towels and diapers together to save time and money.

It appears Ryan is moving back to OC, along with his new family.  Tamra Tweeted "Two more weeks before Ava is a OC girl."  I wonder if Ryan is getting his old job back at Cut Fitness.  He can wash towels and diapers together to save time and money.

Tammy Sue will keep him extremely busy so he is off camera. She is buying his daughter so she can peddle a story line.

• Love 4

It appears Ryan is moving back to OC, along with his new family. Tamra Tweeted "Two more weeks before Ava is a OC girl." I wonder if Ryan is getting his old job back at Cut Fitness. He can wash towels and diapers together to save time and money.

My guess is his wife is looking to become a castmember.

• Love 1