Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

And he doesn't look all that happy either. I suspect that he is not happy that Sidney and Tamra have made peace.

More likely he's revolted by Tam's very presence

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

"The More You Know" commercial for Comcast.com I'm 99% positive it's Grandma Tamra. Has anyone else seen it?

Maybe it's a southern California advertisement only?

Yes, it is Tams. I can't link on this device but the spots (looks like there are 3) are on YT -- put "Tamra Judge - The More You Know" in the search box. She discusses health-related concerns in a high-pitched and not terribly well-modulated voice. Heehee,  the first one was on healthy eating -- when the "up next" tag appeared, it did not go to another TMYK vid but to a vid called "Tamra Judge defends Eddie's sexuality." 

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 2

She seems to have made it this far doing ok, and seems well adjusted. Some kids do ok with HWs as parents (Ramona's daughter), others not so well (Lynn's kids, Laurie's son). I think Sidney will be ok.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, BBHN said:

She seems to have made it this far doing ok, and seems well adjusted. Some kids do ok with HWs as parents (Ramona's daughter), others not so well (Lynn's kids, Laurie's son). I think Sidney will be ok.

There is a difference though between being externally okay and internally okay. It is true that compared to kids like Josh Waring and Alexis Curtin, Sidney is doing well, and Simon and Tamra should be given their credit for that - but we ultimately have no way of knowing how deeply these children suffer as a result of their home lives. Briana has a functioning life from the outside, but it seems clear (to me, anyway) that she is suffering emotionally. Given that Sidney didn't speak to Tamra for two years, and knowing what I saw of Simon on the show, I do feel for her.

• Love 5

Hey, I'd feel for anyone who has Tamra and Simon as parents. But she seems like she'll be ok in the long run. Hopefully she'll do well wherever she goes off to after high school.

• Love 2

The one thing Simon ever did that I agreed with was pull the kids out of the show after he and Tamara split. Now, my suspicion is he did it more out of spite then any actual concern for anyone other then himself, but either way it's probably the best thing in the long run. I also have my suspicions that the rift between Tamara and Sydney may have to do with the show and Sydney not refusing to be involved.

• Love 5

But then I see this and I am think Simon is a dick.  This is supposed to be a Father's day post, but he has to post a photo collage with his GF and Sophia holding hands?  As a divorced mom, this seems not cool to me.

3 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

But then I see this and I am think Simon is a dick.  This is supposed to be a Father's day post, but he has to post a photo collage with his GF and Sophia holding hands?  As a divorced mom, this seems not cool to me.

I think the little one Sophie is fairly well adjusted about going back and forth.   I don't think Tamra has any issues with the girlfriend (this one) as she has Eddie and he is involved in the children's lives. 

• Love 2
On 6/17/2017 at 8:28 PM, steelcitysister said:

Yes, it is Tams. I can't link on this device but the spots (looks like there are 3) are on YT -- put "Tamra Judge - The More You Know" in the search box. She discusses health-related concerns in a high-pitched and not terribly well-modulated voice. Heehee,  the first one was on healthy eating -- when the "up next" tag appeared, it did not go to another TMYK vid but to a vid called "Tamra Judge defends Eddie's sexuality." 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Why does Tamra  waste her breath defending Eddie's sexuality? If he wanted his sexuality defended he would do it himself. And who the f cares about Eddie's sexual proclivities? Tamra does, but this rumor about Eddie has been going around since he met Tamra. I like Eddie - he has never wanted to be involved in the HoWives tv drama and never has been. He manages to do a few appearances with Tamra but always keeps out of the b.s. However, I smell a storyline here for Tamra. Plenty of reason to show us what a strong faithful "Christian" she is (haha!) by not getting angry at peoples comments about Eddie. 

Nevertheless, I'm ready for July 10th! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

I think Tamra looks fine with the lower face lift. Much better than when she over-botoxed and had all that filler in her face. Tamra's always had beady eyes, and her cheekbones are pronounced because she no longer has all that filler in her face. Her neck and jawline look fantastic, though. 

I do hope she doesn't trash Simon on social media or her show because no matter how she feels about Simon, it hurts her kids the most. And she also needs to stop talking about her daughter, Sydney. That is the one thing Tamra has control of-- what she speaks about, and Sydney has been clear about wanting her mother to stop speaking publicly about her and her dad. For the love God, Tamra, if you really want to fix things then stop making yourself look like the victim re; Sydney and Simon, and keep your trap shut!

• Love 6

Tamra needs to let go of the Eddie rumor-rage thing. Doesn't Eddie not even care? It just makes it seem like where there's smoke, there's fire. I think Gretchen/Slade made some crack about it on WWHL years ago. I don't remember Tamra raging back then.

46 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Seriously, if Sidney wanted to keep this off SM she wouldn't keep slamming her mother ON SM. LOL

She's only twice taken to SM - and it is to beg her mom to stop!  The daughter is the victim here, she would not be on SM if her mother respected her.  

• Love 12
On 7/13/2017 at 2:04 PM, msblossom said:

I think Tamra looks fine with the lower face lift.

Tamra is such a liar! She posted pics on FB of her face after the lift and her eyes are all stiched up and bruised. Why would the fool do that after saying she only did lower? Clearly she had a full face lift. And there's nothing wrong with that, just don't sling your BS, Tamra. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She's only twice taken to SM - and it is to beg her mom to stop!  The daughter is the victim here, she would not be on SM if her mother respected her.  

No, she has posted more than twice but either way, why feed the frenzy if she wants to keep out of the spotlight? All her tweet did was garner more tabloid/blogger press and more comments to her, both pro and con, on her own twitter account. IMO, Sidney want to publicly humiliate/hurt her mother, much like her father did. And, IMO, 2 wrongs don't make a right, Tamra crossing the line Sidney drew by posting a photo doesn't warrant Sidney slamming/putting down her mother on SM. 

• Love 2

If your mother was on TV misrepresenting your relationship and bashing your father, you might try to get your story out as well.  I can't blame Sydney, Tamra's the one who made it public fodder.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

No, she has posted more than twice but either way, why feed the frenzy if she wants to keep out of the spotlight? All her tweet did was garner more tabloid/blogger press and more comments to her, both pro and con, on her own twitter account. IMO, Sidney want to publicly humiliate/hurt her mother, much like her father did. And, IMO, 2 wrongs don't make a right, Tamra crossing the line Sidney drew by posting a photo doesn't warrant Sidney slamming/putting down her mother on SM. 

Her mother is dragging her through the mud on TV.  Saying that she is ignoring her and erasing her from her life.  Hell YEAH she needs to set the record straight.  She put the truth out there, it's not like she's trying to get anything out of this except for clearing her name.

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Her mother is dragging her through the mud on TV.  Saying that she is ignoring her and erasing her from her life.  Hell YEAH she needs to set the record straight.  She put the truth out there, it's not like she's trying to get anything out of this except for clearing her name.

I don't see it as her dragging her through the mud, I see it as Tamra telling her truth to counter what Simon and Sidney have put out there but YMMV. Look, Tamra is wrong to talk about Sidney on the show but that doesn't excuse Sidney for blasting her mother on twitter and then say she does because it because she doesn't want the media attention, Say What?. Sidney knows full well, as does Simon, that both their SM accounts are monitored by the tabloids and bloggers, who are just waiting to pounce on this to bash Tamra publicly, which is sick IMO. Again, 2 wrongs don't make a right, both sides are wrong in this, not just Tamra and I do believe without a doubt that Simon encourages Sidney lashing out at Tamra publicly. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Sidney is, what, 17? Tamra is, ostensibly, the adult with the big-girl panties who should have the sense God gave a goose to not engage and try to one-up her kid.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Right, she might feel as if SM is her only recourse. The only way to get through to her fame-whore of a mother. 

9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Apparently Tamra and Eddie renewed their vows today.  In other words, their marriage is essentially over. RIP.

Damn, I'll be seriously disappointed if I'm deprived my of my "Eddie is eating and DGAF" scenes on this show. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Apparently Tamra and Eddie renewed their vows today.  In other words, their marriage is essentially over. RIP.

Oh, shit, are we going to have to be subjected to this on the show? I hope not! What have they been married all of 5 yrs? Oh, yeah, that's a real milestone....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, shit, are we going to have to be subjected to this on the show? I hope not! What have they been married all of 5 yrs? Oh, yeah, that's a real milestone....

If you're married to Tamra, it's probably like being married in dog years.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No, the regular season filming was over before this, Thank Heavens! LOL

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Did you ever watch Beverly Hills, 90210 (it's among my secret shames that I did)? In the the show's later years, clearly at a loss for ideas, there was a 5-year high school reunion episode. Among the many riveting changes the characters had experienced in their 5 years since graduation: Kelly learned she really wasn't the high-school hoor and Donna the Pure had lost her virginity. Just think of the life-changing moments Tams & Teef will share with viewers as they stand upon the alter of their love....

2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

If you're married to Tamra, it's probably like being married in dog years.

Howling-Husky-doesnt-want-to-leave-dog-p

• Love 5

I know there's no love lost between Tamra & Gretchen, but after all these years, why is she getting involved by posting on Sidney Barney's Facebook page?  Her Twitter page is full of Gretchen snarking and her fans piping in?  It's kind of crazy.  Tamra responded to her, and now Gretchen and her fans are yapping away...It reminds me of the nasty fights they used to have where they were equally guilty, but why out of the blue is she getting involved?  This is in no way a post defending Tamra, just not sure what Gretchen is doing getting into a social media brawl at this point?

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 3

Gretchen must be desperate. She got beat out by Lydia as the housewife who came back, that has to sting. 

Still, it's pretty...arrogant, I guess is the word, to connect your story as an ex-coworker to what a daughter is going through with her mom. 

I hope this family eventually figures things out. Maybe when the show is canceled and forgotten, since Tamra isn't going to disappear by choice. 

• Love 2

Gretchen is an ass for getting involved in this. But I think it is pretty freaking rich of Tamra to complain about getting in the business of a mother and daughter, considering how many times she was up Brianna's ass to make Vicki look bad.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

And:

full.gif

What a blast from the past!  

This reminds me of the tacky clothes that they favored in the earlier seasons...Heather brought real fashion to the OC, which helped!  I agree with someone that recently posted that Tamra looks best in more relaxed outfits like her gym clothes.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

What a blast from the past!  

This reminds me of the tacky clothes that they favored in the earlier seasons...Heather brought real fashion to the OC, which helped!  I agree with someone that recently posted that Tamra looks best in more relaxed outfits like her gym clothes.

All the ladies were rocking those Sky tops! 

• Love 9

I don't blame Sidney for going on social media to clear up her mother's misrepresentations and lies. If Tamra stopped talking about Sidney and posting stuff about her social media and Sidney suddenly decided to post about Tamra, then I would call her a hypocrite. However, she posted on Facebook to defend herself and her father, which I don't think is hypocritical. Tamra continues to be my least favorite housewife on this franchise and, IMO, she is the worst of them all, and that's saying a lot since this franchise includes a woman who helped her significant other fake cancer. 

That said, Gretchen needs to stay out of it. How inappropriate for her to post a reply to Sidney's Facebook post. Not that Tamra has any right to complain about it since she got in the middle of Slade's messy situation with his children, including reaching out to his ex-wife. 

• Love 8

I love this section from an interview with Jeannette Walls, author of The Glass Castle:

"I think we all interpret things differently. My brother Brian remembers the facts behind any given incident almost exactly as I do -- but sometimes his take on it is quite different. For example, there's a scene in my book that involves a cheetah. I remember it as a noble, gorgeous creature; Brian says it was sort of scrawny and mangy. I mentioned that to mom, and she said it was sort of both."  (click here for link to full interview)

I reached out to my siblings about our experiences growing up once.  There are 3 of us and we are only a year apart so you'd think we'd see things very similarly, but that is not the case.  And even when our recollections are similar, how we felt and responded is different.  People aren't cookie cutters.

Tamra has 3 out of her 4 kids in her life, correct?  Not saying that Tamra isn't all those things the daughter claims her to be, but part of this could be rolled into the daughter's own interpretation - plus a little Simon sprinkled on top. 

Regardless, I hold a few beliefs about all this:

• Out of love and respect for her daughter, Tamra should just stop talking about her all together.   Should be easy enough without damaging her story line.  
  • Whether her daughter's recollections are true or one-sided, they are HER reality.  Tamra needs to recognize that the baggage her daughter is walking around with is real to her.  Even if it isn't accurate from a factual standpoint.
  • On the flip side,  Tamra doesn't need to change anything else.  Her daughter needs to accept her mother for who she is (other than neglect and abuse, of course (if true) and referencing her on the show).  If she does embarrassing stuff, so be it. 
Edited by Jextella
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, glowbug said:

I don't blame Sidney for going on social media to clear up her mother's misrepresentations and lies. If Tamra stopped talking about Sidney and posting stuff about her social media and Sidney suddenly decided to post about Tamra, then I would call her a hypocrite. However, she posted on Facebook to defend herself and her father, which I don't think is hypocritical. Tamra continues to be my least favorite housewife on this franchise and, IMO, she is the worst of them all, and that's saying a lot since this franchise includes a woman who helped her significant other fake cancer. 

That said, Gretchen needs to stay out of it. How inappropriate for her to post a reply to Sidney's Facebook post. Not that Tamra has any right to complain about it since she got in the middle of Slade's messy situation with his children, including reaching out to his ex-wife. 

Yes, Tamra contacted Slades ex wife but she never contacted either of his children, which makes her less nasty/desperate/disgusting than Gretchen IMO. 

• Love 3
On 8/11/2017 at 0:38 PM, Jextella said:

I love this section from an interview with Jeannette Walls, author of The Glass Castle:

"I think we all interpret things differently. My brother Brian remembers the facts behind any given incident almost exactly as I do -- but sometimes his take on it is quite different. For example, there's a scene in my book that involves a cheetah. I remember it as a noble, gorgeous creature; Brian says it was sort of scrawny and mangy. I mentioned that to mom, and she said it was sort of both."  (click here for link to full interview)

I reached out to my siblings about our experiences growing up once.  There are 3 of us and we are only a year apart so you'd think we'd see things very similarly, but that is not the case.  And even when our recollections are similar, how we felt and responded is different.  People aren't cookie cutters.

Tamra has 3 out of her 4 kids in her life, correct?  Not saying that Tamra isn't all those things the daughter claims her to be, but part of this could be rolled into the daughter's own interpretation - plus a little Simon sprinkled on top. 

Regardless, I hold a few beliefs about all this:

• Out of love and respect for her daughter, Tamra should just stop talking about her all together.   Should be easy enough without damaging her story line.  
  • Whether her daughter's recollections are true or one-sided, they are HER reality.  Tamra needs to recognize that the baggage her daughter is walking around with is real to her.  Even if it isn't accurate from a factual standpoint.
  • On the flip side,  Tamra doesn't need to change anything else.  Her daughter needs to accept her mother for who she is (other than neglect and abuse, of course (if true) and referencing her on the show).  If she does embarrassing stuff, so be it. 

I honestly do not recall Tamra speaking about her kids. I know she's trashed simon on many occassions but talking about the kids and their private lives I don't recall maybe someone else does.

Has Tamra done embarrassing things on this show yeah, would I be mortified oh hell yes but I just don't recall other than after their family split Tamara ever divulging private info on her kids.

• Love 1