Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Zella said:

I think we've identified the next fundie who thinks liking coffee gives her a personality. 

She can share sweet fellowship with Jinger, Jill, Jana and Laura as they indulge themselves in this worldly habit.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Rabbittron said:

Their announcement will happen the day Smuggar gets sentenced to the Federal prison that the judge decided on. That way we will forget about Smugs.

The judge will decide the length of the sentence, but the Bureau of Prisons will decide where The Felon will serve his time. I don't know if that will have been decided as of The Felon's sentencing hearing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

The judge will decide the length of the sentence, but the Bureau of Prisons will decide where The Felon will serve his time. I don't know if that will have been decided as of The Felon's sentencing hearing. 

Yeah some of what I'm reading says they often end up in a federal processing facility of sorts and it may be a couple of months before he even is transferred to whatever federal institution in which he will actually build time. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

He's got the posessive clutching like his pops down already. 

finding nemo seagulls GIF

Screenshot_20220101-211446.jpg

In all fairness, this is what he's seen his entire life: possessive grabbing = LOVE! Plus, he has literally never, ever touched a girl before.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Why is it that in most of the Duggar couple pictures, the woman is staring adoringly at the male, and he is staring at the camera? It’s as ubiquitous as the pregnant women with her hands cradling her midsection* pose. Is there a course in their homeschooling curriculum on how to pose for pictures? 

*I refuse to call it a baby bump. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Why is it that in most of the Duggar couple pictures, the woman is staring adoringly at the male, and he is staring at the camera? 

The women are taught to "gaze adoringly" at the husband/future husband.  Sickening. 🤮 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Why is it that in most of the Duggar couple pictures, the woman is staring adoringly at the male, and he is staring at the camera? It’s as ubiquitous as the pregnant women with her hands cradling her midsection* pose. Is there a course in their homeschooling curriculum on how to pose for pictures? 

*I refuse to call it a baby bump. 

I agree. I cringe every time I see one of these pictures. 

• Love 11

Someone on Reddit pointed out that in Hannah's post, he's showing her the back of the box rather than the ring for her surprised Pikachu face "I can't believe I'm getting engaged in this obvious photo shoot" picture, and I can't stop giggling about it.

b2l9odkps3a81.jpg

• LOL 21
Just now, laurakaye said:

Looks like he's showing her the price tag that he forgot to remove from the bottom of the box.

"Look!  This ring was $700 but I got it on clearance at the Jewelry Barn for only $149.99!"

"See, I spent my daddy's money on you, dearly beloved!"

• LOL 23
7 minutes ago, Zella said:

Someone on Reddit pointed out that in Hannah's post, he's showing her the back of the box rather than the ring for her surprised Pikachu face "I can't believe I'm getting engaged in this obvious photo shoot" picture, and I can't stop giggling about it.

b2l9odkps3a81.jpg

Making memories, answer to her prayers, “best friend” - she’s got all the bland fundie buzz words down. What about “doing life?” 🤡

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Making memories, answer to her prayers, “best friend” - she’s got all the bland fundie buzz words down. What about “doing life?” 🤡

His is pretty generically blah too. "Hannah, getting to know you for the past year has been so incredible!" Like he's writing her an overly enthusiastic job reference. LMAO 

or rather I guess like he's responding to her request for a job reference overly enthusiastically. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 16

I'm confused.  I know that shade of blue and know which jeweler uses it exclusively.  Engagement rings from there should be well outside of the budget for a young man like Jer.  I also question the ring shown on her hand as coming from that particular jeweler.  Did Jer really put an off-brand ring into a Tiffany box?

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
On 12/31/2021 at 9:38 PM, Jenniferbug said:

Hey now, she mentioned pizza too- that makes her deep and multifaceted 😄

Pizza?  Coffee? Now if she throws a shot of Kahlua in that coffee we'll know she's one of ours.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I'm confused.  I know that shade of blue and know which jeweler uses it exclusively.  Engagement rings from there should be well outside of the budget for a young man like Jer.  I also question the ring shown on her hand as coming from that particular jeweler.  Did Jer really put an off-brand ring into a Tiffany box?

He got it at the Tiffany outlet? 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Or "I can't wait to see what God has planned for us next!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Zella said:

b2l9odkps3a81.jpg

A new Duggar baby factory is now open. 

• LOL 1

Hey Jer, if you going to try to impress the internet with the illusion of giving a ring from Tiffany, at least fake it with an actual used box off eBay. The true ring presentation boxes from Tiffany are rounded on all corners with the hinge on the bottom third of the box. The boxes are also made of leather, not cardboard.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

They can't use *doing life" until their first anniversary. 🙄

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

You know it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No “exclusive “ articles out there for these two. I must say though, the ones I’ve seen do not mention a particular family member. I like that. 👍

You mean that someone in the gossip magazine sector cares about the Duggars? 

• LOL 4

Dear Jer and Han

I deeply regret and apologize that I will not be able to attend this wonderful got rid of another one wedding.  I have to referee the World Championship of Router vs ?

Sincerely in fundie hugs,

Rabbittron 

• LOL 18

I think Jere is wearing white soled dress shoes. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I don't think any shoes, sneakers included, should have white soles. Like, who thought it would be wise to put white where it meets the ground?

• Love 7
On 1/1/2022 at 10:18 PM, ChiCricket said:

He's got the posessive clutching like his pops down already. 

finding nemo seagulls GIF

Well, since he's JB and M's son, Hannah's about the only thing he's really allowed to own outright . Gotta make the most of it. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
On 1/6/2022 at 2:54 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Did Jer really put an off-brand ring into a Tiffany box?

As a metaphor, it does rather capture the whole Duggar concept, though  --  dim-bulb nobodies with nothing of value to offer who persist in packaging themselves as celebrities, media stars, influential public figures and leaders of their community, Sorta redolent of JB and M's recent parade appearance, to name just one of many examples. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

dim-bulb nobodies with nothing of value to offer who persist in packaging themselves as celebrities, media stars, influential public figures and leaders of their community

This is perfect! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2