Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: The Other Woman

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Lonely housewives of his extermination visits? Some dances or social functions?

Family reunions?

I'll show myself out...

1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

I sure hope not, Jenny deserves better than the cheating rat 

Agree.

Just because Evelin is a nasty piece of work doesn't make lying, cheating Corey a nice guy.  

Sometimes two assholes deserve each other.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Just gonna throw my (unpopular) opinion out there...  I really don't think Corey was cheating, not if Evelin threw him out and he was gone for months.  Kinda sounds to me like he was just moving on... but what do I know.

Yeah and she has admitted that it was a fraudulent marriage so he can stay in the country so save the crocodile tears.

Notice last night she admitted that SHE suggested that they see other people so it wasn’t about “cheating” it was about not giving her full disclosure re his relationship with Jenny.  But If they were not together he doesn’t owe an explanation re who he was messing around with.  Has he asked her if she was hooking up while he was gone yet?

• Love 13

Steven is weird and creepy and … ugh that tongue.  And I don’t even think he’s weirding us out just for the TLC money which is even scarier.  
I agree the parents moving in with our Jenny is production driven for ratings. Mother Sumit is quite the TV personality and the money is a nice bonus for them.  A few seasons ago Sumit’s house was small, run down and in a dangerous region, but it’s become nicer as time has gone by and now can accommodate the in laws too. Hopefully there’s two bathrooms as Sumit seems to spend a lot of time on his hairstyle for the day. The bit with the monkeys was really quite funny.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Steven: “Wait. Did you drink the wine?”

Alina: “Did you sleep with those women?”

Best exchange of the night. 

This was SO good, I even wrote it down. After Steven said, "Did you just drink that wine?" Alina responded, "Did you just SLEPT with other girls?" LMAO!! It made it even better the way she said it!!

I agree, best exchange of the night (series?)!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
25 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Just gonna throw my (unpopular) opinion out there...  I really don't think Corey was cheating, not if Evelin threw him out and he was gone for months.  Kinda sounds to me like he was just moving on... but what do I know.

As much as i hate these two I agree. They said they only married so he can stay in the country and she did tell him they can see others.

It's one of those situations that if she had met someone it's ok but because he did it, she's pissed off. I hate people like that. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

We got 129 other women for SteVen (100 makeouts, two dozen more than makeouts, and five screws).  Like he takes them back to his basement room with the giant stuffed animal.

My theory - SteVen doesn’t want to get married. He knows that premarital sex is a deal breaker for Alina. He is a virgin or has limited sexual experience, so he has no idea how ridiculous the number of sexual encounters he is throwing around is. 

• Useful 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

My theory - SteVen doesn’t want to get married. He knows that premarital sex is a deal breaker for Alina. He is a virgin or has limited sexual experience, so he has no idea how ridiculous the number of sexual encounters he is throwing around is. 

That’s an interesting theory.  I agree that he doesn’t want to get married.  He’s told her that, yet he backtracks.  I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’m not sure what’s wrong with having had lovers before you commit to a new person,even if it was true.  He says the last lover was on the cusp of when he and Alina became exclusive online.  So, I don’t get the Steven hate as being a cheater.  Maybe, cause he led her to believe he was chaste?  Seems contrived for tv to me.  Maybe, she wasn’t in on it.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Where is Steven meeting “hundreds” of women? Is there a tinder for 80 lb shrew-faced lizard tongue boys still developing their man voice? 
I had a couple of friends in high school that kinda looked like him and they weren’t getting any dates.

Didn't Steven learn Russian as a Mormon Missionary?  Being a returned missionary with a job, and a young 20-something makes him a CATCH in his world.  Of course, being LDS, the reason to get married is to start reproducing ASAP.  I think that's what turns him off.  Because he'd have to grow up and he couldn't be the quirky childlike guy he is today.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
49 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'd think he'd have to be using some kind of nasty hook-up app to hit those kind of numbers, wouldn't he?  I'm not buying it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That’s an interesting theory.  I agree that he doesn’t want to get married.  He’s told her that, yet he backtracks.  I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’m not sure what’s wrong with having had lovers before you commit to a new person,even if it was true.  He says the last lover was on the cusp of when he and Alina became exclusive online.  So, I don’t get the Steven hate as being a cheater.  Maybe, cause he led her to believe he was chaste?  Seems contrived for tv to me.  Maybe, she wasn’t in on it.  

I agree with you completely about the past lovers. Especially since this is 2021 and not 1700. But,I think the hate is because of the hypocrisy.  He is imposing rules on her that he does not abide by himself. He’s a sanctimonious little shit - note the outrage when he asked her if she just drank that wine.  That was RICH.  And being sanctimonious and being a hypocrite it’s really too much to take.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23

I fast forward to skip the Corey and Jenny story.  

And why do friends and family feel they have a right to meddle in the relationships? These people are sad and mean-spirited. Wouldn’t a better reaction be to butt out because you didn’t want to hurt them? 

• Love 5

I'm no fan of Ari, but it caught my attention when she asked Bini if he took her passport AGAIN.  Not cool.  That's holding her hostage.  I couldn't even accept it as joke; there's too much of a ring of truth to that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
25 minutes ago, Kid said:

I agree with you completely about the past lovers. Especially since this is 2021 and not 1700. But,I think the hate is because of the hypocrisy.  He is imposing rules on her that he does not abide by himself. He’s a sanctimonious little shit - note the outrage when he asked her if she just drank that wine.  That was RICH.  And being sanctimonious and being a hypocrite it’s really too much to take.

I get it.  Ref. the wine….idk. I wonder if he thinks his sins are in the past and moving forward they shouldn’t violate more rules.  ? Maybe, refusing wine is easy, but lovin’ not so much. 😝

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Steven: “Wait. Did you drink the wine?”

Alina: “Did you sleep with those women?”

Best exchange of the night. 

Not gonna lie:  We were out of town Sunday no watching it on D plus on Sunday, then I was too into the Chiefs/Bills game to care about these fools.  Missed the snark, however.  But ANYTIME ANY guy has ever asked me about drinking a glass of wine, I am peace out.  Gotta go.  Even if you choose to abstain, I can still enjoy my vino.  If you are in recovery and it makes you uncomfortable, that is a WHOLE other matter and I will respect your wishes.  But Steven just wants to control her, impose his beliefs on her and not hold himself accountable to the same standards.  Again, peace out.

Evelyn/Cory and Sumit/Jenny:  don't care and I want those weirdos to be together and off the market.  I am choosing to not listen to them anymore.

• Love 8

I haven't watched yet either, but had to come read the comments since it's Monday and I don't feel like doing the work that I need to do and I'm going to screw myself over by procrastinating oh well. 

Doesn't sound like I missed much, same old same old but I'll catch up via DVR. 

Steven continues to be a creepy, manipulative and controlling dude. Jenny (India, not Ecuador) continues to be dumb, etc. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, greekmom said:

This was such a snoozefest of an episode.  The only possible passing of interest was the drama of Family Summit and the monkees. 

Wasn't it though? I finally had to end it 10 minutes early.

Ari had a huge mega-watt grin on her face while Bini was suffering, as she was getting ready to go. She acted like she was enjoying the whole thing. I did like that she gave him an engraved ring and really tried to convince him that she would be back. We know she does come back because they played a future scene where she's so angry at "what Bini did" . . . it probably will turn out to be a misunderstanding or something trivial.

I felt really bad for Bini; these were real emotions. He's terrified of losing his baby boy along with Ari.

I wonder how Ari will get by with baby Avi crying on the plane and she's all alone to cope with it. That mega-smile will disappear then.

• Love 9

Cory and Evilyn are just way passed date.  I don’t believe what they say.  I actually doubt Cory slept with Jenny.  He’s not adventurous enough to me to venture into getting a lover, even if on a break.  Plus, he’s too scared of Evilyn. He was even smirking during her tirade.  Imo, it was because he was lying and it was a fake story.  If it was true, he’d never let Evil know.  

Most of the LDS Mormons that I know are not supposed to consume alcohol or caffeine.  However, the fundamental groups, off sects seem to consume alcohol on a case by case basis.  I say to each his own.  Maybe, Steven and Alina need to find an LDS church to get some counseling and figure out if they are on the same page. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

The Sumit's parents move in with Jenny and Sumit seems like gavel tossing shenanigans. Side eye.

I am halfway waiting for the family to end up in a court where the judge sentences Jenny to become their butler.

(Hiya Seinfeld fans!)

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Steven is just gross.  For so many reasons.  Alina - It's okay to admit you made a mistake.  You're young and still learning how to discern others' character, motives, etc.  But once it's glaringly obvious, once Steven's sitting in front you in all his gross douchey glory, there's only one thing to do - RUN! Grab your shit, and get the hell out of there.

Evelin is a total bitch.  With a face that bears a striking resemblance to a rat, if you ask me.  And Corey is an idiot schmuck who seems to be drawn to vicious and unrelenting emotional abuse.  At this point, the best he can hope for is to successfully rescue his balls from Evelin, cut his loses, and RUN! 

I get that moving to India confers an obligation on Jenny to learn about, respect, and at least somewhat assimilate to Indian culture.   However, Sumit shouldn't get a free pass just because he's not living in the US, in my opinion.  He chose to be in a relationship with an American and should put equal effort into understanding and accommodating her culture - which values individualism and self-determination over deference to elders and extended family.   And while his choices certainly don't obligate Mother and Father Sumit to the same, it's unfortunate they aren't wise enough to realize it would be much better for all of them if they could open their minds and work towards accepting Jenny and Sumit's relationship.  Eventually, if Family Sumit can't be magnanimous enough to make an effort and Sumit remains unable to maintain boundaries against their manipulation, Jenny should get the hell out of there. RUN!  Do not pass Go.  Do not collect $200.  Just get the fuck away from that toxic morass of family dysfunction.   (Hmm . . . I think I'm seeing a recurring theme here 🤣).

I have a different take on Ari and Bini than most, I think.  I actually kind of like them.  They're both extremely immature, but I see effort on both sides, which is the most  you can ask for.  I was proud of Bini for quickly coming round to Avi having surgery in the US and for maintaining his composure at the airport, as I can't imagine how overwhelming it was for him to feel like he was about to live his worst nightmare all over again.  I was also proud of Ari for her efforts to reassure Bini.

I was happy for Kenny and Bridezilla when the registrar gave them the news of the gov't removing any barriers to same sex marriage.  I still crack up at the look on Armando's face when Kenny called him Bridezilla, but it's hard not to like these two, as well - and I'm rooting for Father Armando to go to the wedding.

Did not miss Ellie and her cheating POS this episode.  I can't with that relationship and have NO idea what she sees in him.  Not to mention that Providencia is uninhabitable . . . Yet another one who should RUN as fast as she can back to the US and hope it's possible to rescind the agreement to sell her pizza joint.

• Love 14

I wonder how Jenny’s health is.  Does she have arthritis, hypertension, etc? A crisis with her health could put Submit and his family as her caregivers until she dies.  Jenny should be careful.  If Submit’s family really disapproves of her……..I’d be very careful walking in dark areas by myself…….just saying.

• Love 3

Cory is messed up. He picks a woman who's not that nice and not really that into him and then passive aggressives his way through the entire relationship.  Evelin is with him, why? She clearly thinks she's too good for him. She has picked a weak man, and yet she really seems to be antagonized by his weakness, so she's always mad. I don't understand why people do this to themselves.  Choose better.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

He was even smirking during her tirade.  Imo, it was because he was lying and it was a fake story.  

So was Alina when Steven was explaining how many sexual encounters he’d had. Actually, it was more of a smile. 

• LOL 2
On 10/8/2021 at 11:00 PM, Frozendiva said:

Corey sort of forgot to mention to Jenny that he had a wife?

"Forgot I was married" or "don't know if I'm divorced" needs a square on the Bingo card.

17 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

My heart breaks for Bini. 

He knows. He knows Ari is leaving and never coming back. 

14 hours ago, Adeejay said:

It would appear that Alina’s mom doesn’t care for Steven.  She made a point of telling her daughter that he is weird.  I don’t believe they are going to have a happy ending. 

The happiest possible ending for their story would be for Alina to go home with her mother, preferably after kicking Steven's scrawny ass. He is so not as adorably quirky as he thinks he is. He makes my skin crawl. Just imagine what he smells like. You just know he reeks. 

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m really suspicious that Peruvian Jenny suddenly lives an hour away in Ecuador.  Production shenanigans again?

Jenny is probably a friend of someone on the production team who wanted to be on TV.  

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Cory and Evilyn are just way passed date.  I don’t believe what they say.  I actually doubt Cory slept with Jenny.  He’s not adventurous enough to me to venture into getting a lover, even if on a break.  Plus, he’s too scared of Evilyn. He was even smirking during her tirade.  Imo, it was because he was lying and it was a fake story.  If it was true, he’d never let Evil know.  

Most of the LDS Mormons that I know are not supposed to consume alcohol or caffeine.  However, the fundamental groups, off sects seem to consume alcohol on a case by case basis.  I say to each his own.  Maybe, Steven and Alina need to find an LDS church to get some counseling and figure out if they are on the same page. 

Wasn’t Joseph Smith an alcoholic?  Why would they ban something that their founder indulged in?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Jel said:

Cory is messed up. He picks a woman who's not that nice and not really that into him and then passive aggressives his way through the entire relationship.  Evelin is with him, why? She clearly thinks she's too good for him. She has picked a weak man, and yet she really seems to be antagonized by his weakness, so she's always mad. I don't understand why people do this to themselves.  Choose better.

Cory is a big guy.  The dynamics of their relationship seem toxic, but I'd hesitate to call him weak.  His handling of the split was not good, and the "coming clean" afterwards, was stupid, but I can't help but think that it's Evilyn who really doesn't want their relationship to be functional, what with holding a secret divorce over his head.  Also, she was cheating on him with his "best friend", Raul, who then threatened to spill the beans about Jenny if he didn't tell her?  Do I have that right?  He needs better friends.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Family reunions?

I'll show myself out...

Agree.

Just because Evelin is a nasty piece of work doesn't make lying, cheating Corey a nice guy.  

Sometimes two assholes deserve each other.

Once or twice a year here, there would be a Mormon convention or meet up at the local arena (other religious groups would also rent the arena for their own gathering). You would see all the nice young men in their crisp white shirts, nicely groomed hair, etc. on the subway. That is a possibility.

Alina is way too smart to let Steven get away with his bullshit.  I just keep looking for any redeeming quality she finds in him and I keep coming up empty.  Everybody is so excited about her response to him when he asked if she'd just drank the wine,  But I could see where it was going the minute she took the mouthful of wine and swallowed it looking directly at him. I've never seen a sip of wine be such a sweet "fuck you" before. I applauded.  I would like nothing more than for this storyline to end with her going back to Russia and Steven sitting alone in that stupid apartment.

Corey is such a hapless derp. What did he think was going to happen when he told Evil-in he'd been gaslighting her about Jenny. Of course, Evil-in wrongly conflates Corey starting another relationship after she sent him away with "getting all this dick from everywhere," and asks how he'd feel had she done that. Corey may be a liar and a cheat, but one thing he isn't is a dude who's been feasting at the South American pussy buffet. Evil-in seems to want to blame Jenny, too, which is incredibly immature. Jenny is the one person Evil-in should feel the most kindredship with, since they've both been lied to and manipulated by Corey.

Sumit is a manchild who will never, ever marry Jenny.  I thought it was extremely telling that his mother said she would never let him go because she is exceptionally attached to him and he is exceptionally attached to her. They should've gone on that I'm In Love With A Mama's Boy show, instead.

I read an article last week that claimed Bini "failed to win fan's sympathy" and I wondered how anyone could take that position. My heart just broke watching him break down. Ari said she "had to" go to the US for this very commonplace surgery, but she didn't. She WANTED to go, but it was in no way necessary.  Why is an Ethiopian doctor's diagnosis of a hernia good enough, but an Ethiopian doctor's treatment isn't? I hate her so much.  And based on the previews for next week, I also hate her American friends.

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Wasn't it though? I finally had to end it 10 minutes early.

Ari had a huge mega-watt grin on her face while Bini was suffering, as she was getting ready to go. She acted like she was enjoying the whole thing. I did like that she gave him an engraved ring and really tried to convince him that she would be back. We know she does come back because they played a future scene where she's so angry at "what Bini did" . . . it probably will turn out to be a misunderstanding or something trivial.

I felt really bad for Bini; these were real emotions. He's terrified of losing his baby boy along with Ari.

I wonder how Ari will get by with baby Avi crying on the plane and she's all alone to cope with it. That mega-smile will disappear then.

Don't you hope they filmed the whole trip home with the baby? It could be a 90 days special!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, anoninrva said:
51 minutes ago, Jel said:

Cory is a big guy.  The dynamics of their relationship seem toxic, but I'd hesitate to call him weak. 

He isn't physically weak, he is emotionally weak and a total doormat. He took her word when she kicked him out and said they could see others. He sat there like a limp rag while she and her sisters emasculated him with the soup and laughed in his face. He followed along with covering their marriage up because she didn't feel like telling anyone (and admitted she really has no interest in marriage). He looked the other way when she slept with his friend- and bragged about it. He gave her money to open her business.  He watched her roll her eyes when he showed her the dress he'd bought. I could go on.  He has long missed the cues that he is losing here.  So I lay blame on them both. Yeah, he cheated. But they have both been complicit in a very unhealthy relationship for years. And her crocodile tears? Not buying them. 

So much old, tired stuff this season:

Bini worries about losing Ari like his first wife; Bini cries; Ari smirks; Bini cries; Ari leaves.

Steven insists Alina follow his made-up religious "rules;" Alina balks; he is awkward and weird; he admits that he's slept with lots o'women; Alina and her mother balk.

Jenny whines; Sumit's mother threatens drastic action; Jenny asserts herself as a "strong American woman;" Sumit does nothing; Jenny asks "what can we dooooo???;" we learn (again) that culture in India is different (who knew?!). MONKEYS!

Kenny cries; they get papers for marriage; they collect the papers; they show the papers; they hope they can get married; they hope Armando's father approves; they drive in the car holding hands; they get approved; they both cry.  

boring, boring.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

They said they only married so he can stay in the country and she did tell him they can see others.

I wouldn't want to watch it and nobody wants it, but maybe they should pitch a Happily Ever After season where Corey is married to Jenny, but still working with Evilyn at their bar.  He'd be an embellished Luis (of Molly & Luis) 2.0.   Evilyn would cry sincerely, since she didn't wrangle complete ownership of their assets.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

He would be finding a nice Mormon gal State side or converting one of the 100.

He seems the type to MAYBE have 100 "first dates" but I'm sure the number of make out sessions is  a total exaggeration. Guaranteed he has never tried his moves on the same girl more than once until Alina came along. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I am looking forward to seeing Mother Sumit living with Jenny and trying to teach her how to be a traditional Indian daughter-in-law.

Quoted from above (Chalby):  

"it would make more sense to move in with the in-laws, as is the cultural norm"

But it would be easier for Jenny to walk out if she didn't like what was happening; Mother moving in with Jenny means Jenny would not be able to get rid of her.

As noted above, Jenny is older than Mother Sumit.  No doubt his parents are concerned that they will have to take care of her in her old age.  Sumit will probably not be able to.

Edited by treeofdreams
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Ari had a huge mega-watt grin on her face while Bini was suffering, as she was getting ready to go

while reminding him he wouldn't have "anyone to cuddle with" while she was gone. How cruel can you get! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

I have no sympathy whatsoever for Bini or Areola. You play with fire, you’re going to get burnt. How many times will it take for Bini before he stops having sex with American women? The least he could do is wear a condom, for fuck’s sake. I find his whining nauseating and I find Areola’s immaturity the sad result of helicopter parenting. She’s an unattractive snowflake who believes that she’s always the victim. Grow the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Forgot I was married" or "don't know if I'm divorced" needs a square on the Bingo card.

It’s already on the Love After Lockup bingo card. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wasn’t Joseph Smith an alcoholic?  Why would they ban something that their founder indulged in?

I don’t think so.  I never heard that.  As a teen, I used to hang out with some nice LDS missionaries.  Lol. They were very sweet…..they kept it professional, though I doubt it would have been approved.  

Here’s a piece about it.

https://pacific.churchofjesuschrist.org/why-mormons-dont-drink-alcohol-tea-and-coffee

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, Kid said:

True.  But think about it. Even in the good old US of A, what parent would want their thirty something son or daughter marry a sixty something partner who is older than the parents.

If the older partner was a man and the younger was a woman, society seems fine with that shit, don't they?

• Love 11

12 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

(I wonder  if the TV show put on pressure to make that happen?  If so, extra cool!)

Marriage equality has been the law in Mexico since 2010. All the "problems" Kenny and Armando encountered are production fun and games, or the Mexican equivalents of Kim Davis or any of those other city officials who closed down their offices rather than issue a license to a same sex couple right here in the US.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, gingerella said:

If the older partner was a man and the younger was a woman, society seems fine with that shit, don't they?

Definitely a double standard, especially if the guy is rich! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I think that Alina was trying to figure how out she could remain on t.v. and still get to the U.S. (eventually) if she went home with her mother.  Otherwise, she should have just gone to the airport, explain to her mother that she was very sorry, but they were both going to get on the next plane home.  SteVen is kind of scary to me-he went after Alina and immediately tried to hold her when it was clear she wanted to get away from him (in kind of a 'you're not going anywhere way').  If the cameras weren't there I think he may have tried to corner her a bit more.  He also seems to think that he is super charming and can charm anyone.  I'm just very glad that there is a camera crew nearby.

Ari was so visibly excited when she was packing.  We already know what she's like when she's sad (per her good-byes with Leandro) so her words were definitely not matching her actions when she was claiming how sad she was to be leaving.  And I would bet that all the clothes she left in the closet (see? I'm coming back...) are clothes she no longer wanted.  I think she gave Bini the ring to ensure that he wouldn't try to stop them (well, at least Avi) at customs or something-that he really might think they were coming back.  For all of her claims about Avi's surgery, she prolonged his suffering by insisting they had to go to the U.S. instead of just getting it done the same week the doctor diagnosed it.  Nope, she didn't care about Avi's suffering once she figured out this was her way back to the U.S.

Am so excited about the upcoming hilarious adventures of Family Summit.  I think they should have their own jaunty theme song.  Just as a side note-I really dislike monkeys as they can be quite aggressive (I had a near run-in when I was in India).

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I read an article last week that claimed Bini "failed to win fan's sympathy" and I wondered how anyone could take that position. My heart just broke watching him break down. Ari said she "had to" go to the US for this very commonplace surgery, but she didn't. She WANTED to go, but it was in no way necessary.  Why is an Ethiopian doctor's diagnosis of a hernia good enough, but an Ethiopian doctor's treatment isn't? I hate her so much. 

If I was her I would also have taken my baby back to the US for surgery, no matter how uncomplicated it was. Because any complication is magnified in a developing country. And yes, if you're a foreigner you probably have access to the best health care in the country but nonetheless, I would prefer to go back to the US for any surgery. Also, it was telling to me that Bini didn't care if the quality of medical care was better in the US, he was selfishly only thinking of himself and of possibly losing another child going back to the US. It wasn't about 'there is just as good medical care here in Addis', it was about 'I don't want to go through losing another child if she doesn't come back with him like my last American wife did.' That's some immature, selfish AF bullshit right there. And no, I didn't feel badly for him when he was blubbering about maybe losing another child. He's managed to date his Ethiopian ex gf for like a decade without getting her pregnant, but he manages to schtup not one, but two American women, getting both pregnant right away. That's stupidity or shadiness. Either one isn't good. So yeah, I have zero sympathy for him at this point. Dude needs to learn how to use a damn condom.

As for Alina and Steven, she can't possibly still be attracted to this nitwit. He's a wormy little POS and even her mother looks horrified to meet him in person. There is no there there with this guy. He's a cartoon character, like Sponge Bob without the Square Pants. And since they're talking about living in Russia, I just don't understand what her attraction to him is. It's not the usual green card, unless she's playing a long game con, first Russia then 'let's go back to America'. She's too smart for this worm.

Mother Sumit is going to make Jenny's life a living hell. They should have said, 'we will come to your home for x months'. That way they - Sumit and Jenny - could move out when they wanted to. This way, they will have a difficult time kicking out his parents. This will not end well.

Evelin, I'm with those who have no pity for her either. She can fuck right off with her heartbroken bullshit. She gets off treating Corey like a bad dog, and making him grovel for her affection or a hint of a smile. She just wanted him to buy her stupid beach shack and that's about it. She's mad at herself for getting played but she deserves what she gets because this is what she dished out to Corey. And Corey is a moron, who would be so much better off with Jenny, but hopefully she sees him for what he is, and won't take him back, because he will definitely try to get back with her if Evelin is done with his ass.

All these people are idiots on some level. It's depressing.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Where is Steven meeting “hundreds” of women? Is there a tinder for 80 lb shrew-faced lizard tongue boys still developing their man voice? 
I had a couple of friends in high school that kinda looked like him and they weren’t getting any dates.

Studies show that men tend to overcount the number of "partners".  So, that number should be divided by 3.  Women on the other hand, tend to undercount, so that number should be multiplied by 2.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

What happened according to Corey: "I told her it was over! (dramatic hand gesture to Evil-yn)  My word was final, and she had to accept that and move on!

What really happened: "Corey, I am happy you have resolved your issues with Evil-yn.  Now if you will excuse me, I am late for my date."

13 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Studies show that men tend to overcount the number of "partners".  So, that number should be divided by 3.  Women on the other hand, tend to undercount, so that number should be multiplied by 2.  

In Steven's case I would divide by 11.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, gingerella said:

You do have a point!!!

• Love 3